A Change for the Better Ch. 2

Story Info
Her life is changing for the better.
1.1k words
4.33
88.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Change Continues

A week since our last encounter and I was very hesitant to pick up the phone but this strange sensation was coming over me. I was horny. So, instead of calling I decided to go over there. I arrived at the door and heard a few people talking inside. I knocked on the door and waited. At this point I was very aroused. The door opened and this strange guy opened the door. I asked for Terrance. The guy said come in. I walked in and he was playing video games. I said Hi and he looked at me and smiled and said,” I told ya, you would be back baby”.

I was a little embarrassed but stayed. He told me to go into his room and get undressed and he will be there when he was done. I went into the room and waited on his bed naked. The memories or what happened last time fill my mind and I found myself beginning to play with my nipples and rub my wet pussy. The door opens and Terrance says.”That is not right, you’re starting without me. I guess you will have to get me going also”. I smiled and he knew he could do whatever he wanted to do to me.

He took off his shirt and I licked my lips. He stood on the side of the bed and told me to get over here and do what I taught you to do. So, I got off the bed and onto my knees and slide down his pants. As I was going back up, I can feel the tip off his cock hit the top of my head. I leaned back and saw that wonderful cock and all I can think about is making it as happy as it made me.

I began to lick up and down the sides of his cock and caress those huge balls he had. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue while stroking his cock up and down. I began to bob back and forth slowly and then speeding up. I hear him moan in delight telling me I getting better and that just made me go faster and faster, savoring every second that this wonderful cock was in my mouth. I can taste his precum in my mouth and loved the taste. I continued to bob back and forth and he placed his hand on the top of my head and told he was gonna cum and I better not miss a drop. I swallowed every drop and licked my lips and looked up and smiled.

He smiled and told me that I did well. He told me to lie on the bed and get my reward for doing a good job. I laid on my back and let him play with my breasts and my pussy. He asked me what I wanted. I told him I want to feel like I did last time I was there. He smiled and said.”Oh you wanna get fucked good and hard again”. I nodded and smiled.

He told me to roll over onto my stomach. I rolled over and he grabbed my hips and pulled them up a little. I can feel the tip of his cock coming close to my wet pussy. He brushed it against it and I whimpered in delight. He asked “ do you want it baby’. I moaned out. “Yes, Fuck me please fuck me”

I could hear his friends cheering and laughing in the next room. I didn’t care. I just wanted to get laid. He slowly began to fuck me and I was in heaven I was moaning and screaming in ecstasy. He began to speed up his pace and pound my pussy. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Loving every second. I came several times as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. He smacked my ass as he was fucking my pussy and I didn’t care. So he kept on doing it as I felt like a rag doll attached to his cock. He was about to cum when he pulled outta me and pulled off the condom and cum all over my ass. I fell to the bed and laid there exhausted but felt a void within me.

A few minutes later he leaned forward and asked if I liked that. I said, “I loved every minute”. He smiled and said I’m gonna try something new with you. He wanted to fuck my ass. I said ok. He pulled my up to my knees and my butt was up in the air. He spread my legs apart and told me to relax. I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my asshole. He slowly inserted it into my ass and I screamed in pain. He said, “Don’t worry baby, it will hurt for a second and then you will be begging for more”. He slowly inserted his cock into my ass and I was biting down onto a pillow to muffle the screams of pain. He got his cock in my ass and left it there and said he’s gonna keep it there so you can get use to it.

He began to move it in and out slowly and the pain I was feeling before was replaced by pleasure. He began to fuck my ass slowly then picking up the pace. I was moaning in xtc and begging for more. I felt his strong hands grabbing my hips and the feeling of his cock inside me also made me pass out in pleasure. He continued to my ass until he grunted and all I felt is the warm feeling fill my ass. He came in my ass and smacked his cock against my ass a few times and told me I had a great ass.

I laid there and all I wanted is more. I begged him to fuck me again. He looked at me and told me that he is done and told me to get dressed and he is going back to his friends and his game.

I took a few minutes to rest and clean myself off. I got dressed and found all my stuff. I walked outta the room and his friends were laughing and asking if they could get a turn at me. I was embarrassed but didn’t care. Terrance looks at me and tells his friends, “Maybe next time but she is all mine for now.”

I went home and laid in bed thinking about the whole day. I woke up the next morning sore as hell but happier and a noticeable spring in my step. I was looking to change things about myself. I decided that it was time for me to get in shape and lose weight. I went down to breakfast and asked my mom if I can get a gym membership. She was happy for me and was wondering what happened to make me change my life around. She asked if it was a guy and I told her yea.