A Change in Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers

But now, it was on display for this man. She didn't know him, and would probably never meet him. But now he had seen more of her than most of the people she knew or would even know had. Hell, some of the guys that screwed her before we started dating never got to see her pussy this well. And I know a few guys that would later nail her that didn't get to view her laid out and naked this well. But there she was my own personal designated fuck hole, now fully on display for this complete stranger to look at. As soon as she spread them open I whispered "The mile starts now."

Of course that was almost drowned out by the CB as the guy told all his friends and everyone else that she even had her cunt lips pulled open and he could see her lots of the pink inside her. She was almost a complete blush by now and I know it seemed like forever for her before the mile was over. But that was almost a minute and a half as we had both dropped almost to 40 MPH by the time I told her to sit up, blow him a kiss and wave goodbye.

I increased speed and caught up with the next guy who also had slowed down a little. The talk on the CB continued as each of the six other drivers each got their chance to see my spouse spread wide and open for their viewing pleasure. And each had their own version of what they thought of her spread out and open like that and what they would do to her if they got the chance. And of course they quickly realized that each of them was given the chance to see her for a mile so by the end of it all, the last guy got almost a two minute peek.

She also realized it after the sixth one and just endured the final one. Then I pulled forward and sped back up to the speed limit. I let her untie herself and it was not great surprise that all seven trucks sped up and passed us. She let them all look again even though I had told her she didn't have to. She actually seemed to enjoy it more the second round because she didn't have to look at them unless she wanted to and she didn't have to show them. The other difference is that before we started passing them again, she actually went on the CB and told them they should be ashamed of themselves for talking so rudely about a woman that had just showed her body to them that way.

So of course, this time around each of them tried to convince her to stop but she just told them she would let them look, but they were not allowed to touch. She was thoroughly enjoying this pass. She got to flirt and she even fingered and fondled herself for them. One of them even asked her to kneel and stick her ass up to the window. As she did, she actually asked if he could see her pussy that way and when he said no, she kept positioning herself until he could see both her ass and her pussy at once.

Finally after we passed them all again and picked up speed, she thanked them for looking at her pussy. I must admit that surprised me. My conservative little naive wife had found something naughty that she enjoyed. She also mentioned that we would have to stop soon because all this showing off had made her horny and she wanted my dick in her very soon. OF course each of them offered to do it in my place but she just said once again, they could look at it, but only I got to use it.

Having spent a lot of time in this area before, I had one more thing I wanted to do and I knew where to do it. I had her tell them to slow down quite a bit just before they got to a certain mile marker and keep their eyes open. Then she told them she was through and ignored their calls. I did have her tell them to let her know when they were getting close to that mile marker.

I sped up and exited a mile or so before that mile marker. I took a couple of back roads I knew of and found a dirt road that actually crossed over the interstate, but had no exit to it. I had friends in the area at one time and I knew that this road would most likely not be used since today since nobody in the area would be working on the day after Thanksgiving. It was also in an area where the two lanes of the interstate were split somewhat and had trees growing in the median. Nobody coming from the other way would be able to see us.

Jenny of course, was in the dark about what was happening, but by now, having been naked so much today, she wasn't too worried about what she would be doing here. She did however tell me she wanted to fuck and I told her it would happen very soon. I stopped on top of the overpass and parked over the westbound lanes. I told Jenny to get ready and even though it was cool outside, I told her she would be ok and wouldn't be there long. I had her get out and stand by the railing. She assumed she would be there for them to see as they drove under. And of course, she was right to a point.

Once the first trucker announced they were a couple of miles away I got out of the car and walked up behind her. I laid her dress over the top of the rail and had her lean on it. I told her to step up on the little cement riser that the rails were attached to and spread her legs wide. She was still under the impression that it was to allow them to see her naked once more. That was until I slid my cock into her pussy from behind. She wasn't expecting it, but she had been horny for the last hour or so, having flashed so many strangers and she was still very wet. It was not long before I was pumping her hard from behind, jamming into her from behind and making her titties shake. Her orgasm started to build and then we saw the little group of trucks appear, running slowly and looking around for her.

When the realized that she was on the overpass, getting fucked, the slowed way down. And for Jenny, that was all it took. Having shown her pussy to these guys, she was now there, leaning on the railing, titties flopping around from the movement, with seven complete strangers watching her get screwed. She had a huge orgasm and relaxed, only to have another start when she realized that the trucks were actually pulling over and watching.

Now I have to admit, that having them watch me bang my wife, after just seeing her show that same pussy I was fucking to those guys did me in too and I came, filling that hot, damp, pink flesh they had seen with my seed. I pulled out and had her wave at them and yell thanks. We then hurried to the car and took off, leaving them there.

Sated somewhat now, and not having the full impact of the morning events hit her yet, Jenny curled up in the seat like before. Soon she was in sleeping. I did manage to get her to lie on her back once more and managed to get her legs spread open. I draped one of the blankets over her and we were soon back on the Interstate.

I half expected to see those guys again, but I assumed that they had either stopped somewhere or had gone on. For the next couple of hours, as Jenny slept, I continued to drive. I occasionally would rub one of her nipples or finger her clit lightly, not enough to wake her but enough to make her moan a little in her sleep. And it kept her legs open. She did not realize it, and the CB was turned down enough that she could not hear, but those seven drivers were just the first to see her pussy that day. For the next couple of hours, we passed at least a dozen or more truckers. I slowed down next to each, and for a mile or two, I let them look at my sleeping wife's bare tits and her exposed pussy. And she was slept through it all.

Finally she woke back up and I am sure she was aware that she had probably been exposed some while she was asleep, but I don't think she had an idea of just how much and how often she had been seen.

She asked first if she could get dressed again. I said yes and she then mentioned that she really didn't want to wear the dress she had been wearing for the flash session. And then she said that she actually wanted to dress somewhere else beside in the truck or standing out in the open.

There was a rest area a few miles ahead, so we decided to stop there to let her change. Of course she had to wear the dress into the rest room of the rest area, heels and all. She got a different sundress and shoes to wear and went in to change.

I scanned the truck lot just in case one of the truckers we flashed was there, but I didn't recognize any of the trucks. Part of me wanted one of them to be there and another part didn't. And right now I was getting the vibe that Jenny definitely would not want to be near one of them at all.

And even had there been one of those guys there, I doubt they would have recognized her except for the car she got into. With the exception of the hitch-hikers, she was not wearing her glasses for the rest of the flashes. She could see without them enough to see the faces of the men and the pictures that were taped to the roof of the car, but for distances and reading, she had to wear the glasses.

Up until now, her just beyond shoulder length auburn hair was down. Even when she was laying down it was spread a little around her and now she had it tied back in a pony tail. She had on some rather conservative shoes and the sundress was a loose-fitting one that came down to mid-calf level. Two wide straps held the dress on her shoulders. This was one of her least sexy outfits because it hid and obscured her body completely and the whole image was somewhat conservative and dowdy. That turned out to be a good thing in a few ways a little later.

Once we were back on the road, she asked me to turn off the CB. I was a little confused and she just said "If we pass anyone that that has seen..." she fumbled for the right way to say it, and then finally said "me" in a way that implied more than just seeing her as a person, "I don't want to hear about it on the CB or even know about it. Let them enjoy what they saw and let me remain clueless about it."

The morning's activities had finally seemed to sink in. She was blushing just thinking about what had happened. I could tell she was a little disappointed in herself, and the shame and guilt were starting to get to her a little. I asked her how she was feeling and she just said "Slutty. Cheap. Embarassed. Humiliated. Degraded. Basically, I feel like a cheap little whore right now. I cannot believe I did all that. And how much I enjoyed it."

I admitted that I enjoyed it too. More than I thought was possible. She responded that she knew I liked it, but after all, I didn't get naked. I didn't show my most private parts to a bunch of complete strangers and even let them suggest things they wanted to see. I wasn't the slut. She was.

I could understand somewhat. After all, only a few short hours ago, she had been a young, devoted, somewhat conservative wife. Until a few hours ago, the only guys that had seen her naked had been the ones she had sex with or the two that had seen her without permission. Now, she knew for certain there where seven and probably more complete strangers that knew exactly what her pussy looked like spread wide open for them to see. She had gone from a girl that would have been appalled to think that anyone other than her husband and her doctor would have the chance to ever see her tits as large as they were now. And that someone other than me or a doctor would ever see her pussy that openly and blatantly displayed was unthinkable. As for her actually spreading her pussy lips apart to let them see more, that was totally out of the question. That is, until this morning.

I then told her that it was an experiment and we tried it. If she didn't want to do it anymore, that was ok. She thought for a moment, as if trying to find the right words to say. She hesitated and I simply told her not to try to pretty it up. She should just tell me what she was feeling about it.

She took a deep breath and said, "I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe too much for my own good." It was clear that she was a little conflicted about the whole thing.

Then she said, "The worst part for me was looking at them and knowing I had to actually show myself to them. That was the real hard part." She paused for a second or two and then, lowering her head and not looking at me she said "I liked knowing they were looking at my tits. It turned me on knowing they were seeing my pussy. But having to spread my legs open to show them bothered me. And seeing their eyes when I did spread myself bothered me a little."

"What about the last round, when you were doing 'requests'?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and said, somehow that was different. I wasn't looking at them and I was just doing things. I had no real control over what they were seeing. I was doing what they wanted me to do. Somehow it just seemed different and more exciting that way."

She paused once more and said finally "I guess what I am saying is I like showing myself off but I don't want to be the one in charge of doing it. If I am naked and they see it that is one thing, but to actually show them directly is another."

She thought for a second and added " And I don't really want to see them looking."

"So if they look up your skirt, and you aren't wearing panties and they see your pussy?"

She blushed a little but said matter-of-factly "If they see something by accident, something they were not supposed to see, and they just got lucky, that would be very exciting. It is not my fault and I didn't blatantly show them."

"And if you notice them looking?"

"Then I will let them see as much as I can for as long as I can."

"Then we may have to try that sometime soon."

I could see the excitement and the anticipation that flooded her face and she simply said "We can do that."

"And what about deliberate flashing? Like showing the truckers today?"

"As long as I don't have to look at them and I don't have to control what is seen, that is ok." Then she quickly added, "But not right now. I need to rest for a while. And I am hungry."

I told her that was ok. I probably needed to stop for fuel anyway soon.

iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers
12