A Change in Jenny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iminNCnow
iminNCnow
31 Followers

Gary seemed a little happier the rest of the evening and he asked her to dance a lot, mostly during the slow dances. Of course, when I danced with Jill, or we stayed at the table, I had full access to feeling her as much as I wanted and she told me that once we got to her house and Gary passed out, I better be ready because she was going to rape me.

Throughout the evening, Jenny tended to appear like she had been drinking a little more than she should, but I noticed she hadn't been. I was a little concerned, so during one of the slow dances, I invoked the right of a husband to dance with his wife for that dance. Once we were out on the floor, and away from everyone, I asked her if she was alright because she appeared a little tipsy and Gary was really paying a lot of attention to her.

She smiled and I saw a touch of the wicked little minx from the day before and all she said was "Gary believes I am getting drunk and he is trying at every opportunity to take advantage of it."

"How so?"

She sighed a little and said a little cautiously "You said I could use my judgment, right?" and I nodded yes.

"Well, for the last half hour or so, he has been looking down my top. I am not sure how much he can see, but he really seems to be intent on it. And I am pretending not to notice."

I looked down at the same angle and said "Well, he saw a lot more last night, but he is seeing most of your chest right now. Your tits are in plain view."

She flushed just a little and said, "Is that ok?"

"As long as he doesn't get too carried away."

She laughed and said "This from the man that had been feeling up another man's wife all night." and I said "Yep".

"Well, that is ok I guess. He has been trying to feel me up. And I keep getting slower to react. He almost got to my pussy a last time."

"And are you going to let him?"

She smiled that wicked smile and said "Just before I slap him and tell him to keep his hands to himself" and then the evil smile got even more evil "But not until he gets a finger or two inside me."

During one of the lulls in action, the girls went to the restroom. When they came back, Gary asked Jenny to dance again and they headed to the floor. Once they were gone, Jill could not wait to say "Jenny told me what happened yesterday."

I just answered with "And?"

She looked me square in the eye and said in a no-nonsense manner "So when are you taking me on a road trip like that?"

Without hesitation, I thought of my next day off and said "Thursday morning. Make sure Gary is gone and wear what you are wearing tonight."

"Yes Master" she said, in a joking manner, although it was rapidly becoming a reality rather than a joke. A few years later, she would pledge herself as a slave to Jenny and I.

The dance ended and a few songs later, the two of them came back from the dance floor. It was obvious that she had slapped him because the marks were still there. And she kept her distance from him. He of course, acted like nothing happened and the slap was never mentioned. He just slammed a couple of shots down and Jenny, acting like she was insulted and mad at him said "I want to go home."

We left the bar and drove back to their house. By now, Gary realized he had probably blown it. Once we got there, Jenny and Jill went to the bedroom. Jenny pretended to be in an intoxicated state of upset and Jill was going to comfort her. Gary for his part was a little nervous about what Jenny would tell Jill. After all, he was convinced Jill was not aware of what had been going on all night. Nor was he aware of what I had been doing with Jill tonight and for the last few months.

He went to the fridge and brought out a six-pack to share with me while we waited. I had one while he slammed down the other five. I felt a little sorry for him. He thought that after all these years, he had a chance with Jenny. He didn't know she had been playing with him all along. And of course, I had already done things to and with his wife that he hadn't even been given the opportunity to do. I had actually done more than even I realized.

So when they came back in, he was just about out of it. I told her to make friends with him and to stop the tease and she said ok. She even said that if he tried, she would even let him play with her for a little while.

She moved over to him and apologized for slapping him, acting like she was still a little tipsy. He said ok and the four of us sat down on the futon in the floor on some pillows and put on a movie. Jenny pretended to fall asleep and Gary, in his drunken and clumsy manner managed to unbutton most of her dress and start to explore her. He did not even seem to pay attention to the fact that I already had his wife's skirt lifted up in back and while he sat that trying to clumsily fondle and feel my wife, I had already managed to slip my dick into his wife's cunt from behind and we casually and cautiously fucked with our spouses right there on the futon with us.

If you have never had sex with someone while their spouse is right there and unaware of it, it is a very strange and exciting experience. You have to control yourself when the excitement of it is driving you to be even more aggressive. Luckily, Gary had put in a porno movie and turned the sound up so his wife's moans and breathing were masked. I am not sure he would have notice if there was no sound.

I noticed that she had allowed him to start feeling her up through the material of the dress. He had his left arm around her and was snuggled up to her with his left hand cupping her left tit. I know that this was probably the highlight of his sexual life because her had wanted to fuck her for so long and he was thinking he might have a shot.

I felt Jill have a small orgasm and I allowed myself to come quickly by stopping with my cock still in her. It wasn't much of one, but I did come in her as I watched her husband try to push the issue with Jenny a little. And just when it seemed he was going to get up the nerve to try to stick a hand inside her dress and feel her bare flesh, he passed out.

I had been watching it and it made me hard again. Seeing him trying to feel her up had jumpstarted me again. And since he was out I turned Jill over and entered her once more, screwing her slowly and enjoying the feeling of fucking her with her husband passed out right there beside us.

Jenny moved away from him a little and raised up on one elbow, looking at us and feeling a little disappointed herself. She looked at us in frustration and said "I finally decide to let the little prick do what he has been wanting to do for the last five years or so and now he passes out. Just my luck. Meanwhile you two are over here screwing like a pair of animals. It is frustrating."

I had to stop for a moment as I looked at her and said "Were you planning to let him fuck you?"

She answered a little slowly, not meeting my eyes but said a timid "I had thought about it."

"And what if you got pregnant?"

Jill answered, "That would not happen. Gary has a low sperm count, but he doesn't know that. But to be on the safe side, when we went into my room while ago, we filled her with spermicide. It shouldn't be a problem."

Jenny then looked me square in the eye and said, "And even if it happened, that would even things out."

It took me a second before I realized what they meant. And to reinforce it Jenny said "You knocked his wife up."

Jill looked up and me and said "That's right Daddy. You and I are going to have a little one. Course Gary will think it is his, and I will not tell him any different."

I was floored a little, but that did not stop me from starting back in on Jill's pussy once more. And it felt strange, fucking another man's wife now that I knew she was pregnant and I was the father.

Then Jenny said "Besides it is better this way. He saw me naked and didn't know it. If I fuck him now he will never remember it. Honey, I am going to go for it. And if I get knocked up, you can divorce me and I won't fight it. And you can still use me as much as you want."

I didn't really know what to say as I watched my wife take off her dress and then pull Gary's pants and underwear off. Even though he was out, he was still hard. Jenny straddled him Jill reached over and guided his cock to Jenny's hole. Once it was in position, I watched as my sweet little wife broke her vows for the first time. She dropped down onto his cock, impaling herself on the one dick that she had so fiercely resisted over the years. He had lusted after her since they were in junior high. And now, finally, his dick was where he wanted it to be all along, inside her pussy. And he didn't realize it.

Watching her screw her husband had an effect on Jill and she spun me over and started riding me like Jenny was riding her husband. The two of them began to kiss as each rode the other woman's husband's cock. The sight of the two of them riding cock and French kissing was a little too much for me and I quickly exploded inside Jill's pussy, but she kept going and being young I was able to recover enough to stay hard for a little longer.

It did not take long before Gary started to stir, not coming awake or realizing what was going on, but I could hear his breathing getting labored and then my sweet wife saying "Oh God, he is coming." and she came with him, riding his cock as long as she could before collapsing onto him.

Jill came at about the same time and I rolled her back over and rammed her for a few minutes more until I was finished and splashed my seed inside her once again.

As we lay there in the afterglow, with my semi-flaccid cock still in Jill's cunt and my wife still straddling Gary's shrinking pole, I asked Jenny how she felt. She just smiled and said "Like a slut."

"Well, I am surprised Gary didn't wake up after the fucking you were giving him."

Jill laughed and said "Ever heard of knockout drops? He will not remember anything tomorrow morning. I put them in his first drink. I am just surprised it took as long as it did."

"Ok so what do we do now?"

Jenny just laughed and said "I have a big tube of spermicide. I intend on using it all up on Gary's cum tonight."

And she did. Gary may have been out, but for the rest of the night, Jenny would suck him enough to get his rod hard again, slide onto his pole and fuck him again. She finally figured out after the third fuck that if she mounted him and then Jill helped her roll him over, his subconscious would take over. She still is not sure how many times she actually fucked him that night, but she was sore by the time it was over. An added plus was that while Jenny was fucking him, and I was fucking Jill, Jill would whisper in his ear telling him to fuck her harder and he would.

Once we were all spent, we carried Gary to his bed and placed him in it. Jill washed the evidence of Jenny off of his cock and then Jenny and Jill jacked him off inside his underwear and pants a couple of times so it would appear to him that he had masturbated himself instead of actually having sex with Jenny. Then Jenny, now fully satisfied by Gary's cock laid down in the guest room. But before she douched out all of Gary's come she could. With the exception of the day before, I had not fucked her since her last period. And I told her that until her next period, we would not have sex. I wanted to make sure. And in the meantime, I would be meeting on a regular basis with Jill to take care of my needs until we were sure.

The next morning, Gary woke up with a humongous hangover. The rest of us faked one and Jill and Jenny, ever the actresses, accused poor Gary of trying to rape Jenny the night before. He apologized profusely and blamed it on being drunk and not in control.

We left soon after that and went home. The next week, on Thursday morning, I picked up Jill, dressed as she was that night and took her for a little ride. I made the trip into the city three or four times a week for the next few weeks until Jenny announced that she had gotten her period. I made her promise that from now on, as long as she was fertile, I was the only dick to go into her. And she swears she kept that promise. Of course, a few years later, after our daughter was born, she did have to an operation. The side-effect was that she would not be able to have any more kids. What happened then will be a future story.

Gary and Jill eventually split up. Jill gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Not having anywhere to go, Jill moved in with Jenny and I. And that started the "unusual" relationship we shared until Jenny decided, after twenty two years that she wanted a divorce.

I live with my new wife now. She is much younger than I am and she understands the special relationship that Jill and I still have. Hell, she enjoys her own special relationship with Jill.

And on a final note. Jenny and I still get together from time to time. She has remarried but I have a certain amount of rights to her as part of the "special" deal we have with her new husband. He has no knowledge of her past indiscretions and she has vowed never to let him know about them. Jenny and I spend a weekend together each month and two weeks a year where I can do whatever I want to and with her. And he can never ask, nor can she ever tell him what goes on. And she has made one more final vow when she married him at age 40. Those are that she cannot tell her new husband that his only child is not really his. That he saw her naked before they married and the he fucked her that night at least a half dozen times. But Gary would be happy no matter what. He finally got his dream girl.

iminNCnow
iminNCnow
31 Followers
12