A Change in Station Ch. 03

Story Info
The tables turn on me - Molly has some surprises.
3.9k words
4.33
67k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This story contains themes of humiliation, degradation and domination. It's fantasy. If these things offend you, please skip this! There is both lesbian and straight sex in this story. All characters are over the age of 18. It's best to read Ch. 01 first!**

*****

Staring up at Molly, I still couldn't figure out what was going on. She smiled down at me, something evil bubbling up through her expression.

"You fucking stupid bitch. Did you really think you'd get away with this? With treating me the way you've been treating me? You realize that I could've gone to the cops at any time, right? And sued you and your entire over-privileged family?"

I tried to scream back at her - how dare she talk to me this way! - but the anonymous hand over my mouth muffled my words, so she kept talking.

"I waited it out. I let you believe you had me broken, but you didn't know that I had friends in France. Say hello to your new friends, Cunt, they'll be helping me take care of you during your vacation."

I glanced around in a frenzy, already plotting the world of hell I would bring down on these people. Who did they think they were? On my back, I couldn't see whoever was in the passenger seat. I'd already seen the dark-haired stranger who was driving, but he hadn't yet said a word. Had no one seen me inside the car? Wasn't anyone at this airport paying attention? But the windows were tinted, and it had only taken an instant to get me on my back.

I struggled against Molly, trying to kick or scratch or do anything that might let me switch up my position so I could ruin this girl, but I was completely immobilized - my head was in Molly's lap, and my hips and thighs were draped over a woman whose face I couldn't see. By the opposite door, a very strong man was painfully gripping my ankles.

"You look shocked!" Molly grinned down, giddy, sick, hateful. "Let me clarify all of this for you. As far as anyone in the States is concerned, you're to be in Paris for two weeks, and then spending the next two weeks in a resort in the south of France. That means that for the next month, as long as you check in once in a while, no one's going to be worried at all about your whereabouts. Not that your parents are even paying attention to you - "

As Molly spoke down at me, I felt a pair of warm hands slipping fingers beneath the waistband of my pants, unbuttoning them, unzipping; I began to violently jerk my hips, hearing only giggles in return as my jeans slipped down my thighs, eventually bunched around my ankles. I was wearing an expensive pair of lace and satin panties, and now the woman next to Molly was running her hands all over them! Her fingers flitted over my stomach, my hip bones, between my thighs and rested over my pussy, petting me.

The men in the car had noticed this, too, and finally I saw the man in the passenger seat turn around - he held down my hips with one hand, and though I couldn't see his face, I noticed a tan, olive complexion, glowing against the white of his shirt. Molly placed a hand on my right breast, over my shirt.

" - anyway, no one will think twice about your absence - and they certainly won't wonder if you're being tormented and fucked. For the next thirty days, you're mine, and maybe I'll even risk it and go longer. Hell, you'll probably love being a little whore by the time the month is over - my friends here are going to help me train you to be an obedient, degraded toy. And you know why you're going to cooperate?"

I felt my chest tightening. The woman was very distracting with her fingers over my panties, petting and stroking and teasing. I couldn't think straight. I didn't answer and suddenly SLAP!

"Answer me bitch! Do you know why?" Molly was relishing that slap.

I heard a whimper escape my mouth - "Why?"

"Because you, like the stupid whore you are, thought you were untouchable, but one word to the cops about everything you've done and you are going to jail when we get back. You fucking empty-headed slut, do you know how many people saw you degrade me? How easily I could have had you locked up? And if you don't listen, I will, and once you go to jail you'll be someone's bitch in no time."

The car came to a stop. Patting my pussy one more time, the woman pulled my pants back up and re-buttoned them.

"Don't get used to pants, bitch. Here's your first test."

My ankles were free again. The man who'd been holding them got out of the car, and opened the door for me, taking my arm a little too tightly as I dumbfoundedly got out. We were at a hotel. Everyone got out of the car, posing as my attendants, and I didn't dare glance back. Walking in through the front door, I felt as though someone else was going to the concierge desk with Molly to check in, taking my suite keys and walking to the elevator as though it were normal. It struck me that the rooms were under Molly's name instead of mine. My five onlookers didn't take their eyes off me. Why wasn't I telling the woman at the desk? Why wasn't I asking for help, ringing an alarm, screaming, anything?

The six of us packed into the elevator. It was cramped, and I stood surrounded on all sides. I still hadn't seen the face of the woman who'd been touching me, but I stood behind her now as we waited for the doors to close - she had a voluptuous figure, dark hair in a braid. As the door slid shut, suddenly I felt Molly's hands from behind, slipping up my shirt and under my bra. I jumped! She pinched my nipples and pulled them out away from my body, rolling them back and forth.

"Nice job out there. This is going to be easier than I thought, turns out that the Queen of Everything is actually a good listener. I should tell your mother that I found a way to keep you from being an insufferable little whore."

Hands from all directions glanced over my body. I squirmed, but there was no room to move - I glanced up at the camera in the elevator, but Molly saw me.

"Don't you dare, bitch."

The doors opened, and we filed out, Molly still behind me but with her hands now squeezing my ass. The woman in front of me looked back and finally I saw her face, coyly smiling with dark brown eyes and long black lashes, and she slipped her hand once again under my waistband, using it as a leash all the way to the penthouse suite. The boys filed into the other one, and it hit me oddly that I was funding this trip, or my mother was, and Molly had reserved both penthouse suites for her revenge.

We waited there, quiet, until the men reemerged from the room, and went into the suite that was presumably mine. The woman pulled me in, holding me by my jeans as everyone settled in on the beautiful sofas around me.

Molly grinned again. "Okay, slut, let's go over your change in station. Your name no longer exists. You have no name, and we will refer to you as anything we please. You are now slut, whore, fucktoy, fuckdoll, pig, dog, little girl, pussy, cunt, hole, anything we want to call you. If we are in a situation in which we can't call you any of these names, we will use your new official name, which is Candi. You do everything you're told, when you're told, without question. Hesitating will get you punished. Try to get away and you'll be punished, tell anyone about this and you're fucked, I'll have you arrested. I have photos, witnesses, everything. Got it, whore?"

I nodded, wide eyed, shocked.

"Okay, introductions. But first, strip."

I didn't move.

"Strip, bitch. Let's see that body you're so proud of."

I couldn't. And then again, SLAP!

"Get those fucking clothes off or I will cut them off you and lock you naked in the hallway."

She couldn't do that, could she? I slowly began to remove my shirt, avoiding the eyes of my audience but feeling them watching me. I took off my jeans, and stood in front of them in my matching bra-and-panty set.

"Everything, slut. Get it off. This is your place now, you don't get clothes yet."

I took off my bra, trying to cover myself as I slipped off my panties and suddenly felt a hot, sharp pain on my ass - Molly had spanked me!

"Arms at your sides. We are going to look at you and do a whole lot more than that, so fucking get used to it. What cute, round titties you have! Though we are going to have to wax that pussy, make sure it's bare, and maybe we'll pierce you a bit."

I felt five pairs of eyes boring into my skin. I was horrified as I forced myself to stand there, naked, exposed, and - wet? Why was my pussy wet? How could I respond to this?

"On your knees, slut. Now, I'm going to introduce everyone to you. The men you will call Sir, Master, or Daddy, and you will refer to us women as Ma'am, Madame, Princess, or Mistress. When I introduce everyone, you will crawl to them, and present your tits just like you made me do. And your nipples better be hard. Actually, that'll be rule number two: if your nipples are ever not hard, you'll be punished however I see fit. First up, Adam." She gestured to the man who'd been holding my ankles. He was burly, strong, with his eyebrow pierced and a close haircut. I crawled over to him, and knelt there unsure of what to do.

"Say hello to Sir Adam, and let him examine you." Molly was glowing.

"H- hello, Sir Adam." My voice wasn't mine - it was weak, shaky.

In a deep voice he commanded me to kneel up straight. He reached out and squeezed my breasts, tweaking my nipples and running his hands up and down. He shoved a finger into my mouth and said, "Suck."

Awkward and unsure, I closed my lips around his finger, and he began pumping it in and out. I pulled my head back, feeling a surge of courage, ready to refuse him, and then felt a hand from behind grab a fistful of my hair and jerk me backward. Molly slapped me hard across the face, and began slapping my tits.

"You better learn quick you little set of holes, or you're not going to like what happens to you. It's just a finger now, but you will be sucking and fucking Adam's cock, and everyone else here, and whomever else we decide to give you to. Apologize, now."

"I'm sorry, Sir." He pushed me onto my back, and I lay there sprawled out and naked as he spread my legs and opened up my pussy, shoving two fingers and pumping in and out. Pulling his fingers out, he grabbed my nipple with the other hand and pulled me back up, and in a fluid motion he shoved two wet fingers into my mouth. "Suck."

I began delicately licking and sucking, tasting my own juices on his fingers. He cupped my pussy with the other hand, and I found myself silently wishing he'd slip a finger inside me. "She likes it, Molly, she's wet. I'm gonna call her Pussylips."

He smacked me on the ass and told me to crawl away, and Molly introduced the next man, the one from the passenger seat. He was handsome, almost friendly looking, and he smiled at me. "I'm Georges, little girl. Call me Daddy. Always." He grabbed my hair at the base of my skull and pulled me in close, slipping his other hand around my waist and running it up and down my body, stroking every inch of me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Molly says your ass has never been touched. She promised it to me, I'm in charge of it and I am going to take your ass over and over. Every day. So now I want to see it. Turn around and press your face to the floor, and spread your cheeks for me, little girl."

I looked at him, begging him with my eyes not to make me do it, but his face didn't change - he wasn't breaking. I turned around, facing away from him and turned one cheek to the side as I placed my face on the floor.

"Higher! Get that ass in the air!" he commanded.

I stuck my ass as high up as I could, and spread my cheeks open, entirely humiliated. He smacked my ass lightly, and I felt his finger, wet with spit, slip into my little hole up to the first knuckle.

"Damn, this is a tight little ass. Time to stretch it a little."

The woman, whose name I still did not know, came up to me, her heels in front of my face. She bent down and showed me the first buttplug I had ever seen in person, and said in a silken voice, "Lick it, little pet. Lick it till it's nice and wet, or it'll hurt."

Her voice - something about it, something about her easy, assured, dominating tone made me give in. I wanted to lick it because she wanted me to, and I couldn't snap myself out of her spell. I stuck my tongue out, opned my mouth, and let her fuck my mouth slowly and softly with the buttplug. When she removed it, she moved one of her feet close to my mouth, and said, "Now lick this."

I did what she told me. I stuck my tongue out, and began licking as much of the shoe as I could reach as she angled it closer. With the taste of the leather on my tongue, I felt the plug push through into my ass for the first time, uncomfortable but not painful, and Georges pushed it in and out lightly. I was in a trance - and then it was over. She took her shoe away, and I felt a hand from behind me push me over onto my side, forcing me to collapse in an embarrassing, naked heap on the floor.

Molly was standing over me. "Look how much the little whore loves it! You like your new ass master, don't you? And I never knew you were such a little shoe sucker, this is going to be easy - you're a born slut. Now, crawl over to Eric."

I looked up at the dark, handsome man, sitting quietly and watching. I'd forgotten about the driver, who hadn't said a word to me yet. He gestured for me to come, and still windswept by my display, I breathlessly crawled to him.

"Come, fuckdoll. Sit on my lap. I'm your Master."

Like the woman, Eric's voice held my attention. I crawled up onto his lap, feeling oddly comforted all of a sudden. I thought about the boyfriends I'd had, theboys whom I'd manipulated easily and thoughtlessly, who had followed me like puppies, and this man holding me made them look so weak. He toyed with my nipple, ran his hand up the length of my thigh and nudged it, indicating that I should part my legs. And I did. I looked away, but he caught my chin and pulled it back to focus on him, his eyes dark and deep and cruel. I could feel his hard cock beneath his pants, growing down his leg, and he placed my hand over it.

"We own you now. All of us. And you will be grateful, and do what you're told. You have no control over your own life anymore, do you understand that? We dress you, we decide when and where you eat, sleep, use the bathroom, everything. Your body is ours to fuck or not to fuck, or to show off, or to rent out if we want. Now this, this is your mistress, you can call her Mistress or Madame Leone."

I knew her name. Leone. I realized that I hadn't yet compared myself to her like I usually would have, to make sure I was prettier. I wasn't even fighting - why wasn't I fighting? Why did I feel so complacent, so willing to follow their commands?

I began to panic. I threw myself off of Eric's lap and bolted for the door in a sudden sprint. I forgot I was naked, forgot about everything except getting away. I flailed, I kicked, I screamed and ran out into the hallway, forgetting that my captors were the only current inhabitants of the top floor, and I almost made it to the elevator when an enormous arm scooped my naked, wild body up. Adam threw me over his shoulder. I kept struggling - something had hit me, something made me remember who I was. These people, they would not get away with this, they would not violate my body.

Adam put me down and I bolted for the door again, the adrenaline rushing through me, but he grabbed my hair and threw me back to the floor. Molly's foot pressed my face into the carpet, and through I writhed around and tried to escape, I was once again immobilized.

"That was a mistake, slut."

Molly was smiling. Why was she smiling?

"I'm happy you're trying to fight. That was starting to look a little too easy. Plus, now I get to punish you. Or, since you interrupted Leone's introduction, maybe I'll let her take care of you."

Leone straddled me all of a sudden, and I was taken with her once again, though I tried to hide it.

"You know, I was going to go easy on you at first, maybe let you settle in a little at a time. "

She pursed her lips, looming over me, and let go a line of spit over my face. She spat on my face again, and the harder I tried to wipe it away, the harder she pressed down on my arms. "You're my lick slave now. I will do whatever I like with you, and your tongue will need to learn how to please me just right. Open your mouth."

I did nothing. She spat on my face again, and I felt a sharp, stinging slap come down on my pussy - Molly wasn't going easy. I opened my mouth.

"Good," said Leone, "Stick out your tongue. I want to see it."

I stuck my tongue out, and in a horrific moment of pure degradation, I felt a wet wad of Leone's spit hit my tongue.

"Get used to it, lick slave. You're going to be tasting a lot more of me than that."

Leone got up, but Molly moved forward to hold me down before I could run away again. Leone stood over me face, legs spread, and let a pair of panties fall from beneath her skirt over my face. Molly rubbed the panties over my face before tossing them aside, and to my horror Leone began lowering herself down, raising up her skirt to reveal a dripping wet pussy with a strip of hair, kept closely trimmed, which she spread wide open, smirking down at me.

"By the end the month, or maybe even the week, you'll be begging me to let you lick this pussy. But you're not talented enough yet, and you don't deserve my pussy."

Smirking down at me, Leone turned around, spread her ass cheeks wide, and lowered her puckered asshole to my mouth.

"Lick, slave."

I kept my mouth tightly closed, until I felt Leone's vengeful hands come raining down on my breasts, slapping my nipples until finally I opened my mouth, which she quickly smothered beneath her ass. I timidly licked, but her continued slaps told me that it wasn't enough. Before I knew it I was tongue fucking her ass, licking all around her dirty little hole while she moaned above me. I was immersed - I couldn't see anything, I was only aware of this ass and of my rapidly hardening nipples.

Humiliated, I felt a finger run down the length of my pussy slit. My legs were pushed back, exposing my pussy and plugged asshole and spreading me open.

Fingers pumped in and out of my pussy, my asshole was rapidly fucked with the buttplug, and hands ran over my nipples - I couldn't control myself.

I drove my tongue into Leone's ass, losing myself in the complete overwhelming, filthy pleasure. I wanted more - I wanted to feel degraded, I wanted them to use and abuse me, and I felt a powerful, crashing orgasm begin to rise in me, heard myself moaning into Leone's asshole, and suddenly -

Gone. All hands pulled away, Leone had removed her ass from my face, and I heaved on the floor in the wake of an orgasm unreached. I stared up, desperate, searching for answers, and Molly just smiled down at me.

"Silly slut. You don't get to cum yet. You haven't made anyone else cum, have you? You're still so selfish. Good thing we're here to teach you your lesson! Since you enjoyed being a little asslick slave for Leone so much, I don't see how that can count as your punishment. Before we get to that though, why don't you thank everyone for letting you be the little whore you always were inside?"

I looked up at everyone, at Eric, Georges, Adam and Leone, who looked back at me - I was so filthy, it was in their eyes.

"Um. Thank you, Sirs. Thank you Miss Leone."

"Kiss their feet. All of them. Ass in the air."

I crawled over to where my four captors stood in a row. I kissed both of Eric's feet, then Georges - he shoved the tip of his shoe in my mouth and used it to force my head up. "Say, 'thank you, Daddy.'"

"Thank you, Daddy."

12