A Change of Employment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

Leanne felt him ease back out for a moment – and then push in a little harder and a little further. To have another man's cock inside of her was a sobering experience to say the least, as apart from Ryan, she had only ever been with one other boy in her whole life – the boy that had deflowered her only a few years earlier!

She felt Scott work himself in deeper and she winced at his impatience – it was all wrong she knew suddenly – she could not do this to Ryan!

Without warning, Leanne stood up – instantly she felt Scott's cock pop out of her pussy, "That's enough...Scott...no more... I can't do this!"

"Orright...we'll go to ya car then...get them jeans off so I can fuck ya properly."

Leanne should have set him straight, but she said nothing; instead she hurriedly pulled up her jeans and almost ran in the direction of where she thought her car was...

And Scott was hot on her pretty tail!

This time she had it right. Her old sedan was tucked between two cars that hadn't been there earlier and a large four-wheel drive that was parked in front of it had hidden it from her view when they had looked before, but coming from this new direction had made all the difference.

"I gotta go, Scott," Leanne said as she fumbled for her keys and unlocked the driver's door.

"Nup...we gonna finish what we started, Lee, ya can't leave me in the lurch like this now!" Scott said, as he reached around inside her car and unlocked the rear passenger door.

"Scott, I'm sorry. It...it shouldn't have happened..." Leanne stammered forlornly as she watched him open the back door of the car.

"Get in, Lee," Scott said assertively, "ya gonna let me finish fuckin' ya...won't take long babe."

"Oh Scott..." she whined pitifully – but she was unable to resist his dominating control of the situation.

Almost dreamlike, Leanne felt herself being hustled into the back seat of her own car and she looked up at him pleadingly, "Scott...please don't do this..." Her heart pounded rapidly in her chest as he pushed her backward until she was lying down, while she continued to grumble almost feebly...

Scott ignored her whimpering – he was almost certain it was just an act. Surely she would be carrying-on a shit-load more if she really didn't want to do this. Besides, he desperately wanted to feel his cock deep inside the young woman's cunt again – but properly this time.

He grappled with her stilettos and removed them easily. Next – her jeans – they were still undone of course and with her now lying down, they slid off her legs with just a few tugs.

He looked down at her – her tan lines framed the pale vee of her pudenda – and it looked to be beckoning him. Her pussy – small as it seemed and with hardly a hair on it – glistened in the car's dim interior light. Her delicate inner labia protruded like pink petals of an emerging flower, and Scott thought it was the loveliest thing he'd ever seen...

And he was going to fuck it!

Quickly, Scott pulled his jeans down to his knees.

"Open ya legs up, Lee, maybe put one over the back of the front seat," Scott instructed, "and the other up on the parcel shelf...go on, fuckin' do it would ya!"

"Scott...you're going to use a condom aren't you...I'm not on the pill or anything?"

"It's orright, Lee, I'll pull out...come on ya belly instead," Scott said, taking further control of the situation. "Pull ya top up so's I can see ya titties too..."

Meekly, she did as he instructed. Then, from between her opened legs, she took the opportunity to look down at his penis as he moved in closer. His cock was probably a little bigger than Ryan's, she thought – and heaps bigger than her first one. She hoped he would not hurt her...

"Fuck them's nice lookin' tits, Lee... Even if they's a bit on the small side ya nipples are fuckin' enormous!"

"Thankyou," she said sheepishly, as she watched him kneel on the edge of the seat.

Leanne squeezed her eyes tightly shut when he moved in closer. She felt her legs being arranged as he had suggested to her moments earlier. She'd never had sex in a car before – now someone probably ten years her senior – and married at that, was about to do her in her own car!

Scott wriggled himself up between her spread thighs – her slim thighs – and reached down between the two of them to grab his penis. Urgently, he rubbed it against her opening to lube up his pointy knob – and then he pushed in roughly.

This time Leanne felt him pop inside her vagina with one fluid motion – but even so, she grunted at the slight discomfort as her inner labia stretched around his girth.

"Please...don't come inside me, Scott...will you?"

"Uh huh...no worries...umph...umph...for fucks-sake, Lee, you wanna be a bit more free with ya favours, ya cunt's ridiculously tight!"

Scott began to drive his cock into her as deep as he could go. Then after several strokes he could feel her rapidly becoming more and more accommodating as her copious juices lubricated them both.

"Aah...oh god...aaah...no...no one must ever find out...Scott...promise?"

"Yeah, promise," Scott agreed.

He certainly had no plans on telling anyone – he may have told Leanne he was separated – but of course he wasn't really. His wife was pregnant with their second child, and if she ever found out, she would take him for everything he was worth (which wasn't all that much) – and he would be paying maintenance for years to come! But a little bit of stray pussy once in awhile was good for the soul, he thought smugly as he vigorously pumped into the girl beneath him.

Getting better purchase on the door-sill with the soles of his feet, and with one hand on top of her head to prevent her from backing away, he went his hardest. Roughly, he mashed her breasts with his free hand, squeezing them and stretching her long nipples until he heard her whimper in pain.

"Move ya hips more...would ya...fuck me back!" he told her sneeringly as his lust built...

And Leanne obliged as best she could in the confines of the car, it did feel good she thought. She was actually enjoying the way he was treating her – it was so animalistic – not at all like Ryan's beautiful love-making. No, this fucking was primal – and it stirred something deep inside of her...

The springs in the old car squeaked and rocked with Scott's relentless pace – but he could not keep it up for too much longer, and less than a minute later his tempo increased suddenly.

Humping back at him as her own pleasure mounted, Leanne suddenly sensed his pending orgasm. "Don't come in me...Scott...you promised...." she stammered breathlessly with alarm.

But he continued to drive into her with climactic vigour. And seconds later, he suddenly grabbed her by the ankles and pushed her legs backward so her knees rammed against her shoulders – and he grunted loudly.

"Argh yeah...uh huh...cor...fuckin' beautiful!" Scott exclaimed deliriously as the pressure in his swollen-balls was suddenly released.

Leanne screwed her face up in anguish when she felt the man's penis swell inside of her. Looking up at him, she swallowed hard with fear as she watched him tense up between her thighs and grunt with what could only be described as pure ecstasy – and then she felt his seed shoot deep inside her vagina.

She could have cried.

"Sorry," Scott sniggered, as he looked down at her, "...couldn't help it."

The months of fantasising about Leanne had been too much in the end. He would have liked to have lasted a lot longer of course – but a quickie was better than nothing. Now looking at her pretty face, he wriggled his hips back and forth slowly as his cock spasmodically discharged the last of his come into her warmth - and he wondered if he'd get another chance at her one day.

"Get off me, Scott, please," she said as she felt his penis begin to whither inside of her.

He smiled at her like he'd just won a tournament, and then looking down at his penis, he slowly withdrew his glistening tool from within the nicest little pussy he had ever fucked and watched a trickle of his come ooze from her swollen-looking pudenda.

Leanne lay there quite breathless while looking at Scott hastily pulling up his jeans. It was funny really; she had in the end wished he had not come so quickly. For some strange reason, his untamed intercourse with her had ignited a flame deep inside of her that her fiancé had only ever achieved a few times in the past – and usually when they'd made up after a bit of a disagreement – but only ever after he had been screwing her for quite some time – much longer than what Scott had just done to her. She wondered to herself what would have happened if Scott had lasted longer? Maybe she would have finally caught that elusive orgasm that she was sure she was at times so close to? Then again, she wasn't all that sure that her 'little' orgasms that she sometimes had were not all there was to it – maybe sex was really just a bit overrated?

*

Gus briefly looked over the roof of the car parked next to the beige-coloured sedan and smiled. She didn't look too prissy now did she, he thought sardonically. He put the lens cap back on his Nikon FE2 and crept past the large four-wheel drive and away from the couple who had just fornicated only metres from him.

He'd shot off a complete roll of his best ISO 400 black and white film – 24 frames. An avid amateur photographer, Gus felt confident most of the shots would turn out quite clear and he was eager to get the roll of 35millimetre film back to his darkroom for processing.

Yes, it was pure luck that he happened to be outside getting a breath of fresh air after the confines of the smoky lounge, when Leanne and Scott came staggering and giggling out the back door. He'd watched their antics for a few minutes when the idea of recording their infidelity on film struck him as an opportunity not to be missed. His camera was in its case in his car that was parked in an unlit part of the car park. For a big man, he had successfully retrieved it without attracting undue attention to himself.

Low light conditions were one of his favourite photographic challenges. But with his faithful old 50 mm lens fitted to one of his best cameras, he had quickly set his aperture to F/2.8 and his shutter speed to 1/125 of a second and by the time Scott had his hand down the front of Leanne's jeans, Gus was in position to record the event in detail while discreetly leaning on the bonnet of a nearby car.

He was glad he paced his limited shots as well as he did – and with only minor adjustment to his camera's aperture when the two had hurried over to her car, Gus had managed to clinch it with two good shots that portrayed their faces as Scott had raised himself for the final coupe-de-grace!

He wondered to himself smugly if she would be a little more receptive to him when next they talked...

*

As she lay in bed looking up at the colourful refraction of the morning's sunlight flickering through the bedroom window on the ceiling above her, Leanne's guilt was immeasurable...

She wondered solemnly how she had even managed to drive home and not have an accident – after all, her mind had not only been spinning in turmoil from her infidelity – but of course she had been well over the alcohol limit too!

She was extremely grateful that Ryan was still out when she had snuck in the door close to midnight, and she'd showered moments after entering their house and had washed herself vigorously – but still she had thought she could smell the unmistakable taint of sex on her body when she had gone to bed alone.

Somewhat luckily, when Ryan had arrived home he was too drunk himself to notice anything amiss, having been at his club for most of the evening. Even so, Leanne's heart had thumped rapidly as she feigned sleep when he snuggled up against her – she was so glad he had not wanted sex, as she was certain some of Scott's copious come still remained inside of her.

Now Leanne looked over at her fiancé – he was still sleeping soundly. He looked so handsome to her and she loved him so. God, if he'd ever found out what she'd done with Scott it would be well and truly over. She never wanted that to happen – she never ever wanted to hurt him.

She felt so stupid for doing what she had done – but now, for some bizarre reason, she found herself playing with her pussy as she thought about the previous night. Her vagina felt hot and puffy still – and slightly sore too. Gently, she rubbed her little nub of flesh and felt it growing hard at her touch...

She had fucked another man! Or rather, she had let him fuck her – god, she thought herself wicked!

The tingle in her loins increased with her careful fondling. And inexplicably, the fresh memory of the evening, instead of causing her more grief, seemed to heighten her burgeoning arousal! There was something about the way Scott had treated her – the way he had almost forced her to submit – and the pain she had felt when he had twisted her nipples as he pummelled into her roughly...

Ryan was a gentle lover – he had never hurt her during their love-making.

Leanne ran her hand underneath her camisole and up toward her breasts. She felt one of her nipples and squeezed it cruelly with inquisitiveness – instantly a nice tingle fluttered briefly in her pussy – and she rubbed her clitoris with her delicate fingers in eager response, while continuing to twist her nipple...

And she found herself smiling at the wonderful sensations that coursed through her youthful body...

She had discovered something new about herself – something she had never dreamt of before. Pain, indeed, could be pleasurable!

Quietly, as Ryan slept beside her, Leanne masturbated like she had never done before... And she fantasised how she could possibly coerce her fiancé to dominate her – just a little at least – a bit like how Scott had the night before. Hell, she thought she may even have one of those fantastic orgasms that her girlfriends told her about – maybe they were for real after all?

Twisting and pulling her nipples till they almost burned, she rubbed furiously at her love button – but she wanted more. She wanted to feel a hard cock inside her again...

So she reached over toward Ryan and felt for his penis – it felt minuscule in its flaccid state, but she played with it anyway, willing it to become erect...

But she was not to be so fortunate – as moments later his grumbling indicated to her quite clearly that he did not want to be disturbed so early on a Saturday morning!

Rolling away with a feeling of despondency, Leanne ran her hand down to her pussy again – maybe he would want to have sex with her later, she hoped?

Yes, maybe...

Sighing deeply with growing frustration, Leanne lay on her back, and pulling her knees upward, she spread her thighs wide and began to masturbate in earnest again... searching for that elusive orgasm...

* * * *

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers
12
Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by sa2222, eromil, byutx and 29 others
171 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories