A Change of Employment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

"See how much of that you can get in your gob!" he instructed, a little sarcastically.

Before Leanne could react – Gus had his big purple knob resting against her lips and he ordered her to open her mouth – with understandable trepidation, she reluctantly obeyed.

She very rarely gave Ryan head-jobs – and when she did, even his smallish cock would sometimes strain her jaw – but Gus's great slug! Leanne almost felt certain her jaw would break as her lips stretched around the massive purple glans!

Gus felt her teeth brush harshly across his sensitive flesh – but it was not at all an unpleasant feeling and he forced himself in a little further till he sensed she was about to gag. Good girl, he thought, as he moved himself back and forth in short strokes of less than an inch. If she could get this much in her mouth – her pussy would do fine, he surmised.

"You're doing a good job... uh huh... a really good job, my precious."

With his cockhead still in her mouth, Gus leaned over her slim body and reached for the clips attached to her inner-labia. Almost cruelly, he pulled each one in turn, stretching her delicate flesh – he knew how elastic a woman's pudenda could be so doubted any permanent damage; they were after all made to endure childbirth for heavens sake!

And each time he pulled and twisted one of the clips, Gus noticed her head would bob back and forth on his cock of its own accord. Interesting, he mused, and quite nice too of course!

A couple of minutes later Leanne was finally relieved to feel Gus remove his great slug from her aching mouth. His pre-cum had thoroughly coated her tongue and she hated to admit it to herself that it did not have an altogether unpleasant taste – it was more just the thought of it that made her feel revolted...

But the feeling of revulsion faded quickly as she lay over the desk expectantly. Something now alarmed her more than anything – and although she tried to convince herself otherwise – there was little doubt that the gross man's manipulations had somehow been pleasurable. Even now, as she watched him walk back around the desk – with his big dong-beater swaying to and fro – she could feel her pussy tingling with excitement – she actually wanted him to tug on the clips again, and possibly even put them back on her nipples too!

Suddenly a random thought crossed her mind – her girlfriends may be worried about her if she failed to show up at the gym.

"Um... how... how much longer do you think you'll be, sir? My appointment – they will worry if I don't show up soon."

Sir? She had called him, sir? Gus smiled derisively, at her capitulation as he stood behind her yet again, his breathing coarse with excitement, "Can you ring and cancel it? We could be awhile longer yet."

Leanne nodded readily; she could leave a message with the gym's receptionist – of course, with her arms tied behind her back still, she could not actually dial the number.

"Can you dial the number for me please?" she asked softly.

Gus smiled, "Sure! But don't talk for long, will you? We don't want to lose the moment, do we?"

Gus leant his large body over her supine form while he held the phone to her ear – as she spoke to the receptionist he played with her lovely hair and pressed his penis against her bottom – enjoying the feeling of her young flesh against his. Of course, he was at the ready to hang up should she say anything to alert the person on the other end – but her message was brief and concise – and her voice was surprisingly clear too under the circumstances.

As he hung the phone up, he smiled again, he was going to really enjoy this – and he had more than a sneaking suspicion she was going to as well...

Moments later, Leanne felt him between her legs again – playing with the clips. Then his hand smacked down onto her buttocks a couple of times, and she moaned softly. He smacked her again and again – a little harder each time – and Leanne's excitement rose tenfold! Then he stopped, and gently caressed each of her reddened orbs.

"Are you... are you going to have sex with me now?

"Is that what you want?"

She didn't answer him directly – though Gus noticed clearly her bottom revolving slowly – as if beckoning him to continue...

So Gus quickly removed the clips that were clamped to her pussy – and prising her cheeks apart, he lent down and ran his long tongue up and down her tortured flesh.

"Oooh gawd...oooh gawd!" Leanne could not believe the feeling of intense pleasure she was experiencing – she could feel relief from the removal of the clips – but to now have his coarse tongue lap her super-sensitive flesh was a feeling beyond anything she'd ever experienced in the past!

"Please... please... if you are... please be gentle..." Leanne moaned, as he expertly performed cunnilingus, "I... I don't know... gawd... I don't know if I'll be able to take it like this though.... mmm... yess... maybe... maybe roll me over..." she stammered.

It was as close to a submission as Gus needed – roll her over indeed! What was wrong with the way she was? Fucking prissy little thing, he thought.

Standing back up, Gus looked down at his handiwork – she looked well-and-truly wet and receptive now – just give her a good fingering first, he thought, stretch it open a bit more...

Leanne felt him jam his finger deep into her pussy – and she grunted each time he drove the thick digit into her. After a momentary pause, she felt herself being stretched open even wider! Looking back over her shoulder, she totally expected to see he had put his cock in – but no – he'd merely stuck in another digit, and continued to finger-fuck her roughly and she could clearly hear her juices squelching with each grind and thrust!

That would do, Gus could not wait any longer! She was ready enough, and he pulled out his fingers. Her cunt looked red and swollen already – and very wet. He moved in behind her and lowered his throbbing erection till it was in line with her opening. Then he lent forward – slowly closing the gap until his knob touched her labia for the first time! The feeling was electric on his sensitive knob as he rubbed his tool up and down her slit, coating it with her own lubrication. He smiled when he noticed her rocking her pelvis almost in unison – she was going to be his now!

"Oooh geezus...gaaawd..." Leanne moaned loudly. She could feel him slowly working his big cock into her – his two big fingers before were nothing compared to what she was now experiencing!

"Don't tense up... relax it... yep... that's it... you're doin' good..." Gus encouraged warmly.

He watched his big knob slowly becoming enveloped within her puffy labia until he could feel the distinct resistance of her vaginal opening where her hymen once was, and he pushed firmly, feeling it pop past the tight entrance to enter her silky-smooth passageway. Chuckling at the wonderful feeling, he penetrated her further – she was going to be far more accommodating than he had originally thought!

The feeling for Leanne was indescribable – it hurt – but it was a nice hurt. She had been extremely anxious about this moment – but she now realised the big man was far gentler with her than she could have imagined – and she groaned softly as she felt him fill her with his big cock – and then she sighed as he withdrew almost completely before sliding in back in her again...

Gus fucked her like that for several minutes – just slowly inching in and out – giving her a chance to get used to him. He just loved the look of her inner labia stretching around his girth and the way her lips gripped his shaft each time he withdrew. Yes, she had a sweet little pussy for sure – but soon he would show her how a man really fucks a little whore, he thought with relish.

Leanne was now actually quite enjoying it – that, there was to be no denying. She felt confused of course as to how she could be – hell, the creep fucking her was old enough to be her father! But his cock! My god-father, it did things to her she had only ever dreamed about! And even when he occasionally hit her cervix – it felt good – just sooo good!

Soon Gus began to pick up the pace and he gripped her hips firmly – with every passing minute, his strokes became quicker – and more powerful. He listened to the girl groaning with every thrust – but she didn't complain – she just lay there submissively, allowing him to fuck her beautifully-tight pussy...

He fucked her a bit more brutally now – his own lust overtaking any thoughtfulness he may have had for the young woman minutes earlier – and his climax was building rapidly. The lead up to what he was now doing to her – and her wonderfully tight cunt were about to culminate into a mind-blowing orgasm, of which he was certain!

"Oh gawd...oh gawd...what's happening? Stop....stop....please...." Leanne was not too sure she could take anymore! He was now hurting her again with his brutal fucking – but the itch she felt when she abused her own nipples – and the itch she had felt several times that afternoon as Gus had tortured her, was rapidly building in intensity and she felt like she may wet herself if he didn't stop!

"Please... something is happening... to... meee... ssstop..." Leanne felt a warmth wash over her – and then that tingle in her loins becoming something exquisitely pleasurable – something unimaginably enjoyable!

"Oooh yeah... oooh yeah... noo... don't stop... mmm... yes, keep going... yessss..." Leanne cried. She literally cried! Real tears ran down her cheeks as her first ever real orgasm swept over her like a tsunami hitting a tropical beach resort!

And that was enough for Gus too! With one final thrust he jammed his cockhead hard against her cervix! Feeling the tight ring begin to relent to his pressure – he gripped the thrashing girl's hips tightly and pushed in even further till he thought his cock would break! He eased the pressure momentarily – then pushed again. She could not move away from him as her thighs were pressed hard against the edge of the desk – but he felt her move anyway – back toward him!

"Yes, my little precious, that's it... push yourself back... push yourself back!" Gus said ecstatically.

And then it popped in –his fat knob popped past her partly dilated cervix and entered her womb!

Instantly, Leanne raised her head up from the edge of the desk and screamed in aguish – partly from the feeling of being ripped apart – but mostly from the indescribable feeling of euphoria that consumed her in a series of bubbling and boiling convulsions as her orgasm ebbed and flowed to fill every imaginable corner and crevice of her body – deep down to the core!

Lustfully, Gus prised the girl's buttocks apart and watched his thick cock disappear completely within her... and with a final thrust, he felt his heavy balls slap against her mound as he bottomed out... then with a roar like a rampant bull's bellow, he shot his load of semen directly into her womb with wondrous aplomb!

Quietly savouring the last moments of his powerful ejaculation, he listened to her crying softly... Had he really hurt her, he wondered?

It was possible of course; he had certainly hurt women in the past with his massive organ – some had enjoyed it – but some hadn't. It wasn't all what it was cracked up to be, having a big cock, he knew...

But he also knew only too well of the pleasure he often felt, when he rather shamelessly rammed it home into some poor woman... A man with a large cock, and a cruel streak – not often a good combination when you're the one on the receiving end!

He looked down at Leanne's now supine form. With her arms still tied behind her back, and her legs spread wide from the ankle restraints, her movements were still somewhat restricted – but he still noticed it – it was only just perceptible, but he was sure could feel her slick passageway contracting around his cock, just as the last tremors of his own orgasm faded – and he knew without a doubt, that she had come also...

Taking in several deep breaths, he traced his thick fingers from her hips to her waist and smiled – her waist looked so slim that he thought if he placed both hands around it he would encircle her. Hesitating for a moment, he moved his hands back toward her hips, and then he prised her buttocks apart again...

He drank in the wondrous sight of his cock still wedged deeply in her straining cunt – and then he detected her move herself backward – just a bit – and he smiled to himself knowingly...

"Now that wasn't too bad, was it my dear?" he asked pompously, "Mmm?"

"You... you hurt me..." she said softly.

"But I think you enjoyed it... did you not reach orgasm?"

Leanne lay there breathless not saying another word – she was so confused by what had just happened– after all, hadn't the horrible man had just raped her? But he was right too, of course, as brutal as it was, she had enjoyed it – she had enjoyed the way he had just treated her – and yes, she had come too – and it had been the most amazing feeling she had ever felt!

"You don't have to say anything... I know you enjoyed it, my precious," he smiled confidently.

Leanne felt his cock slowly soften within her – and then she felt the weirdest feeling when his slug slipped from within her cervix. Looking back over her shoulder, she watched silently as the big man, still puffing from exertion, eased his long penis from her battered pussy to stand behind her...

And even in its semi-flaccid state, Leanne was in awe at the size of the thing that now glistened with her juices... and to think she had somehow accommodated it? Her mind absolutely boggled!

She watched Gus take a couple of steps from her and pick up a camera, "What... what are you going to do?"

"My little darling, I just have to get a couple of shots of my hard work! You look fantastic... believe me!"

Gus focused the camera on her, "Look back at me... yep... that's it. Beautiful!"

He then took a few close-ups of her battered pussy that was now gaping open on its own accord; a trickle of thick blow oozing out.

"What... what's going to happen now?" Leanne stammered, as she felt him undoing her bonds, "Can... can I go?"

"Soon," he said, helping her to turn around and sit up on the edge of his desk, to face him.

"Soon?" she asked, a little confused. What more could he do to her, she wondered?

Gus scratched his chin, thinking. Now having lost his load, his head was much clearer and he suddenly became worried she might cry rape – and regardless of how much she may have enjoyed his rough handling – she would now doubt have a strong case!

He thought he would call her bluff.

"Would you like to do that again sometime?"

"You are joking, of course, aren't you?" Leanne blurted in surprise at his stupefying question.

"Why, not at all, my dear. I know you liked it," he went on, "...and quite so. You are one of those types of girls who like a bit of rough play sometimes, aren't you?"

As he waited for her to answer him, he reached forward and put a hand on one of her breasts – her nipple, now only partly hard, began to respond instantly.

"You... you tricked me into sex... you're old and yucky... and I... I... mmm, please, don't do that..."

Leanne didn't quite finish her sentence as Gus began to tweak and pull at her nipple again making her squirm on the desk.

"Would you like to put your hand around my cock?" he asked nicely, without a hint of the malice he actually felt for her.

She looked into his eyes briefly, blinking, as he pulled and twisted her nipple, and then looking down at his semi-flaccid penis, she swallowed deeply, and sighing, she reached for him and touched it gingerly...

"It's alright... it won't bite," Gus smiled.

Leanne took a deep breath and sighed again, and then placed her fingers around his girth and stroked him gently. And to her total surprise, almost instantly, she could feel the organ swelling rapidly in her grasp!

"You have a nice touch... Leanne, that feels wonderful. Here, I'll move a bit closer..."

As Gus took the small step toward her knees, Leanne opened her legs, letting him in even closer to her. Biting her bottom lip softly, she worked her small hand up and down his length, amazed that it had grown almost fully erect again so soon! Not even her fiancé, Ryan, was able to get it back up again so soon – and he was half Gus's age!

"May I ask you once more – would you like me to fuck you again?" Gus asked, with clear emphasis on 'fuck', as his thumb and forefinger on both of his hands now pulled hard on her long, dark nipples.

"Umm... I'm... I'm not too sure..." she said, still a little bewildered by his question.

Gus twisted her flesh, and Leanne could not deny the tingle in her loins that fluttered again at his touch...

"Mmm... when... when do you want to do it?" Leanne said somewhat wistfully, while her hand now stroked his penis up and down with growing temerity.

Gus smiled – so easy, so fucking easy he thought...

"Why don't you lay back on the desk?" he smiled.

"What! Do you... do you want to... to do me again now? So soon?"

"Would you like that?"

"I... I don't know... god... I guess so..." Might as well get it over with now, she thought, probably the better option than having to let him screw her some other time!

"But... but no more after this, okay?" she gulped, "We're square after this, and you'll destroy the photos too, okay?"

Gus nodded – she really was amusing him – naive little bitch!

Leanne released her grip on his penis and allowed herself to lie back on his desk. She lifted up her legs and stripped off her socks and rested both of her feet on the edge of the desk...

Watching Gus position himself, she squirmed in anticipation as the big man forced his penis downward between her thighs and rubbed himself along her swollen pussy...

"Are you going to tie me up again?" she inquired meekly, just as she felt his cockhead slowly penetrating her.

"Would you like that?"

"Uh huh..."

Gus let his penis pop back out of her, and he reached for the soft cord that he had used on her ankles earlier. She looked up at him like an inquisitive puppy as he expertly tied first one of her forearms to the inside of her shin, so her hand was clasping the sole of her foot, and then performed the exact same thing on her other arm.

The effect was impressive – with her feet high in the air, her thighs now rested against her sides. But he wasn't quite finished. Picking up his necktie, he passed one end under the small of her back and tied it firmly across the backs of her thighs to force her pelvis upward invitingly – and this forced her engorged pussy to protrude even further!

Gus looked down at his handiwork – he was pretty good at this sort of thing, he thought to himself, as he looked upon her distended pudenda now on offer like a juicy, split peach.

This was only the second time she had ever been restrained in her life – the first time less than half an hour earlier. It was something that before today she would never have imagined of the arousal it would induce in her. She had heard of some women liking it rough – but to now know she was one of them?

"How's that?" Gus asked, reaching for his camera again and taking a few more careful shots.

Leanne swallowed hard, she could clearly see her engorged nipples rising and falling provocatively with each of her quick breaths, "Umm... the clamps... put them on too..."

Gus chuckled, "The clamps! What, on your little titties again? Sure!"

Deftly, with one in each hand, he opened them and placing them over her nipples, he held them there for a few seconds without releasing them and looked at her almost wanton expression – then he changed tack, and dropped them onto the desk beside her again.

"Nooo, put them on... please?" Leanne almost pleaded, she now wanted almost desperately to feel the exquisite pleasure and pain the simple devices inflicted upon her sensitive flesh.

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers