A Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_fantasy
d_fantasy
12 Followers

"They couldn't understand that, slut. Raise your head, look her in the eye, and speak loud enough for everyone in the store to hear." Raising my head to look at the girl, who had a face of cute innocence on, I spoke.

"It's cum on my face. It got there when I sucked a guy's dick and he came in my mouth and on my face." Emily told me that was better, but to explain what happened to the rest of the cum. "I swallowed the rest of it." I said out loud. Unable to contain herself, the girl burst out laughing, calling me a sissy slut, faggot, cocksucking whore. Emily then led me through the store, where we passed by the counter. Tammy stopped Emily and handed her two VHS tapes.

"This one's the security footage from when your slut came in, and this one's from a hidden camera in the back room. The security one has no audio, but the other one is high quality, and has sound. It's been setup for the lighting conditions out there so it looks great. These are the only copies there are, you should make your own backup in case he tries to destroy your copy. You could make him do anything with the threat of these hanging over him. Enjoy." She gave me a wink as we walked out.

I was mortified. All the things that had happened, me getting fucked, me sucking that guy off, all of them were on tape. And now Emily had that tape, she could do anything with it! Tammy was right when she said Emily could make me do anything with that threat. One of the things I had often read in stories was guys getting blackmailed like this, forced into non-consent sex because of a videotape or whatever that their mistress held. It was no longer a turn on, the fear was no longer a turn on. Emily could do whatever she liked, and I was completely powerless to stop her. I was not prepared for this.

Back in the car, Emily drove us to a cheap motel, sent me to get a room. Entering the lobby, there was a 40ish year old woman behind the desk, who looked disgusted with my appearance, but kept making me repeat my name and commenting on how I was dressed as a girl, but my credit card had a mans name. She ended up calling another woman in, who smirked at me and we went through the whole thing again. Conscious of how long I was taking and how much these women were making fun of me, I eagerly snatched the key when they finally gave me a room and ran out. Emily and I then went into the room, where she tied me into a chair. She then put the blindfold on me, and kissed me on the forehead.

"I've got some stuff to attend to, slut, so I'll be gone for a while. Don't go anywhere now!" She laughed as she turned the vibrator on to its highest setting and walked out, leaving me squirming there in pain and frustration. Time passed.

I remained there for what must have been an hour, maybe two; alone with the pulsing of the tool inside me and my humiliating recollections of the night so far. This was not how it was supposed to be.

Finally I heard voices, footsteps outside the door, then the door being opened, and several people entering the room. Emily had brought company. The night was not yet over. I called out.

"Emily, is that you?" I felt a presence walk over to me, stand in front of me. For several long, agonizing seconds I waited for a response of some kind, getting increasingly worried that it was not Emily at all. I whispered again.

"Emily?" As I did I felt a cock thrust into my mouth, it had obviously been waiting for my mouth to open again. I recoiled in horror at the thought that Emily was going to do that to me again, and possibly more this time. I tried to scream with the cock in me before realizing it was not a cock at all, just the gag from earlier. A wave of relief swept over me, but only for a second.

"I don't recall telling you to call out to me, or to speak without being spoken to, slut." Emily hissed, her voice dripping with venom. "And Icertainly don't recall telling you that I was no longer your Mistress, that you could address me so unceremoniously! This is exactly the sort of thing I thought I made clear to you at the beginning of the night. I am most disappointed, now you will suck on that cock until I have a further use for your mouth... slut."

I felt her secure the straps around my head, the jelly dong filling my mouth and throat.

I heard people moving around the room, moving pieces of furniture, Emily giving simple directions, but getting no responses. Then I felt hands grabbing at me, untying my bonds. As each limb was released I felt a firm grip making sure I was still restrained. Without being told what to do, I was forced from the chair, onto the floor. On my knees, with my legs apart, my hands and feet were cuffed behind a support pole that was in the center of the room. Then Emily gave more directions for moving pieces of furniture around.

I felt Emily's small hands fiddling with and then removing my cock cage. After it was off she was very careful not to touch my dick. Suddenly my blindfold was removed, and before me I saw Emily, dressed like a schoolgirl, in a short tartan skirt, a sheer shirt that barely contained her breasts, long white socks and her hair in pigtails, like mine. She had a big grin on her face, sitting behind her were 3 guys, quite young, they must've been in high school, not yet 18. They looked excited, they were naked and it showed. Emily looked over her shoulder at them, back at me and giggled.

"Don't worry slut - these ones aren't for you. These are for me; since you don't deserve me tonight, I'm going to get my satisfaction elsewhere." She winked, then turned around, and bent over, showing to me the cute white panties she was wearing under her skirt, and no doubt giving the guy she was leaning towards a good look down her top. She asked who wanted to be first, and they all said they did. Picking one, she said he'd called first, he could do the honours.

After he stood up, Emily wrapped her arms around him, starting kissing him energetically. I could see his hands running over her sexy body, groping her ass, sliding up her shirt, all while she writhed sensuously. Then she pushed him away, turned to face me, and got down on her knees. He got on his knees behind her, started groping at her tits and kissing her neck. The other kids egged him on as his hand reached under her skirt and fingered her crotch through her panties. None of them looked at me at all, they had not so much as glanced at me since the beginning. Emily, on the other hand, was watching me the whole time.

She began moaning, writhing her hips against his hands, then she fell forward, onto her hands and knees. She smiled at me as her panties were ever so slowly pulled down her legs to her knees. As he started to enter her from behind, she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure.

"Do you like that, little bitch?" The kid said to her, trying to sound macho. She moaned and gasped back.

"Oh yes! That's what I need. Give it to me. I'm your bitch." Each word sounded like an ordeal, as she breathed so heavily and moaned between sentences. I couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed sex with me that much, or been so breathless or moaned so much. She also rarely talked this dirty. He liked what he heard, started fucking her harder and harder, and she was breathing in time with his every stroke, pushing back onto it, gasping and crying in time with it.

It must have only been a couple of minutes, but the kid's movements started to get erratic, his speed increased, then he jerked violently in the signature movements of a guy in orgasm. Once he was done, Emily thanked him (breathlessly), he quickly put on his clothes and left. While he was getting dressed, Emily had crawled over to one of the others. She told him to lie on his back on the floor in front of me, with his feet closer to me. He did, then lay there looking up at Emily as she crawled onto him, facing me. She got on her knees above him, then lowered herself onto his erect cock, sticking up proudly from his prone form.

Again as she lowered herself onto his cock, she had her eyes closed and she sighed with pleasure. After a few seconds she opened her eyes, looking at me, then put on a show for me, riding the cock while squeezing her tits and smiling at me. She was now fucking a second time, right in front of me, and despite my earlier humiliations and pains I found my hardon was as strong as ever, sticking out of the top of my G-String and poking up from under my skirt. She noticed it and leant forward a little as she rode him, and blew cool air onto it, laughing at my reaction.

This kid was silent, he didn't say anything as Emily rode him, and neither did she; just moans and breathing, moans and breathing. I could smell sweat, see it beading on Emily's firm breasts as she bucked and jerked, an orgasm racking her body, her convulsions causing the kid to cry out as she sent him over the edge. Again it had only taken a couple of minutes, and she climbed off him, thanked him, he got dressed and left.

The last kid looked eager, licking his lips in anticipation. Emily looked even more sexy than before, her school uniform was in disarray, her panties were around one ankle, her tits hanging out, her shirt unbuttoned, she had no bra on. She crawled over to him, took his cock in her hand.

"Mmmm this one is bigger than the others. But my cunt's raw, and I don't know if I could get fucked by another cock and keep my sanity." He looked crestfallen, but as Emily's head drooped from exhaustion, he asked her if she could give him a blowjob instead. She gave his dick a quick slap, causing him to start in pain.

"I told you all before that was not an option. I should tell you to go without anything for suggesting it." She said angrily.

"Oh god no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it... it was stupid... please don't make me go. I still want to please you..." He stammered back. She said it was OK, it's just a subject she's a little touchy about. I knew exactly what she meant, having already experienced a night of degradation and humiliation because of how much I made her suck me off in the past. After a few seconds, the kid got a sly look on his face.

"Say... err... you've got another... hole..." he suggested. Emily instantly jerked upright, grabbed his head, pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. Her other hand fondled his cock, then she ended the kiss.

"I thought you'd never fucking ask!" she said, then spat on his cock, rubbing her saliva over it, then crawled over to face me again, on all fours. Needing no more encouragement, the kid came up behind her, positioned himself against her. He asked her how she wanted it. She grinned at me and looked me in the eye as she responded.

"Don't go slow. Don't be gentle. Fuck my ass as hard as you can." She responded, after a moments pause he entered her, started fucking her ass. I could see from her face, wrinkled in a frown, that it hurt a lot. She was whimpering and trying to hold back tears, yet I could see she was pushing back onto the oncoming cock, hard. He reached a hand around, and started fingering her pussy as he fucked her. This was too much for her, her moans became one long moan, she was shaking, her hands clenched into fists gripping the sheet she was kneeling on. She started howling obscenities with each ragged breath,

"Fuck... yeah... fuck... my... ass... hard... errr.... Yeah.... That's... good..."

This only spurred him on, he stopped fingering her, grabbed her firmly by the hips and fucked her hard and fast, pistoning in and out of her furiously. When he came the spasm caused one last yelp from Emily, then she collapsed forward, moaning constantly even after he had pulled out.

Once he was dressed and about to leave, Emily rolled over and thanked him.

"That was unbelievable. Thank you so much. I feel like such a whore." She breathed. He smiled at her and left.

Emily lay in front of me, mostly naked, breathing heavily for a few minutes, after which she looked up at me. Tortuously slowly, exhausted, she reached over and undid my cuffs. Once I was free, rubbing life back into my joints, she sat up.

"Antony strip off your slut clothes and have a shower with me." I did, helping her exhausted form into the bathroom and cleaning her. She also helped clean me up, but told me not to wash my dick with soap, as if I lathered up I might get too 'excited'. Once out of the shower she made me brush me teeth twice and use mouthwash for a minute. Then she seemed satisfied. Naked and wet, she embraced me and gave me a long, deep kiss that never seemed to end. Then she pulled away and started drying off.

"You're still not getting off tonight Antony, don't think I've changed my mind." She said to me as we walked back to the bed, stroking my dick lightly. "You've got to promise me that you won't jack off during the night, nor try to get into my bed." I suddenly noticed that the room had a mattress on the floor next to the bed, with sheets, blankets and pillows. She smiled sadly at me as I realized; Emily wasn't even letting me sleep with her tonight. "I'm sure you'll manage. If you like, I can promise you'll have something to look forward to tomorrow..." She left it hanging as she got into the bed. Lying down looking into the darkness as she switched off the light, I finally couldn't bear it any longer.

"Well, what can I look forward to?" I whispered. It was a few agonizing seconds before she answered.

"Mmmmm.... Well tomorrow I'm getting up at 8, and making you breakfast in bed: Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, hot coffee, the works." I breathed in relief, a little disappointed that she hadn't said I could finally fuck her though. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my mind, trying to get to sleep. A minute or so later she spoke again.

"And once you've finished your breakfast, I am going to suck your dick like my life depends upon it being the best blowjob you have ever had. I am going to have you cum on my face, in my mouth and down my throat. I will lick and suck up and swallow every drop, completely milk you dry. And then I'm going to suck you some more, and more, until you are literally begging me to stop. And then after a few more minutes of you begging, I will stop." She whispered calmly and evenly, as my breath caught in my throat, my pulse raced, imagining what she described. I moaned in anticipation, and she giggled.

"Don't go getting too excited there, you'll have to wait for morning. And don't go worrying about the tapes I've got, I'm not about to start controlling your life completely. I will use them anytime I feel you need to learn another lesson, or anytime I feel like having a hot night like tonight. If you're good I'll consult you beforehand, though I think its better when it's a surprise." I wasn't so sure about that, given some of the 'suprises' Emily had had for me so far. I didn't say anything though, and she leant over and kissed me goodnight. "Sweet dreams, darling."

I drifted off to sleep wondering what we were going to do tomorrow, as I had no clothes apart from my slut clothes. The thought that Emily had something else planned had me awake for hours in dread.

I had a nightmare of getting gangbanged by a room of guys, forced to orally service a line of men, one by one, gagging and hating every second of it. My only consolation was when I woke up in the morning I found they had not been wet dreams, and the fact that Emily had prepared breakfast as she promised.

And regarding what she had promised for after breakfast, again she was true to her word.

But that's another story.

d_fantasy
d_fantasy
12 Followers