A Change of Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
2k words
4.34
95.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Marvin, Jennifer and Cinnamon sat talking about what had happened as they waited for the brothers to show up. Marvin kissed both of the women when he desired, enjoying the idea of having them both together. Cinnamon told him about Charley and the problems they were having. She also told him about her and Jennifer's college days, especially the wild aspects of it.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"Since the first day of college, when we became roommates. We started having sex after about two weeks, mostly because we were young and in college. Experimentation, you know, it just happened." Jennifer smiled at Marvin as she explained to him.

"Yeah, and after the first time, I knew I was hooked on Jen's sweet pussy," Cinnamon laughed.

"Bitch, then when she got married, it blew my mind. She had been sucking every cock she could and all of a sudden she was getting married to some geek that I thought was just another cock, although I never fucked him."

Cinnamon leaned over and kissed Jennifer deeply, then said, "Well I should have listened to her, she seems like she was right, but I thought I was in love, and maybe I am. I don't know right now what I'm going to do, except I need to get fucked."

"We'll make sure you get fucked before the night is over."

Jennifer said, "Yeah, sure you're gonna get fucked for sure. How about me."

"You know you'll get it baby. It just may be somebody new tonight. Willis has been telling me how much he wanted some of that booty. It think tonight I'm gonna tell him to go ahead and get it. I think you'll like it, he's hung like an elephant, and maybe he can fill that pussy of yours."

"What are you trying to tell me?" Jennifer asked.

"Shit, everybody always said you had a loose cunt, Jen."

"Bitch, how about that sloppy cunt of yours, shit, everybody's been in it that I know."

"I haven't" said Marvin

"You will tonight though, won't you. You can tell me then if it's tighter than mine."

"Okay, sounds like a plan, by the way, Cinnamon, is your ass tight? At least Jennifer's asshole is tight." They all laughed at that and the doorbell rang.

Jennifer walked over to the door and opened it.

Marvin said, "Yo, Willis, Jerome come on in.?" He stood and they shook hands, then he said, "This is the girl I was telling you about, Cinnamon."

Each of the brothers took Cinnamon in their arms and kissed her on the cheek as they greeted her. Jerome said, "Marvin told us all about you, lady. I am very happy to meet you."

Willis said, "Same here, Cinnamon, very happy."

"You can all can me Cin if you'd like, we're probably going to get to know each other and we don't need to be so formal."

"I like the idea of getting to know you better, Cin" said Jerome as he smiled widely.

Cinnamon looked over and saw that Willis and Marvin were talking quietly. "What are you two so quiet about?" she inquired.

"Nothing much, just where we were going and what we were going to eat."

"And what are you going to eat, baby?" Jennifer asked.

"I think Willis here is going to eat you, bitch," Marvin answered.

"Sounds good to me, baby" Jennifer snapped back, "and I bet I know what I'm going to eat, too."

"The same meal that Cinnamon had earlier, I bet."

"Hell, let's go out later." Cinnamon laughed and pulled off her blouse.

"The slut has got a good idea," Jerome said, as he walked over to her and ran his hands over her tits. "I need some pussy anyway."

Marvin said, "I don't think she needs to go eat right now, she still got a belly full of my sperm, don't you slut?"

"Hmmmm, yeah." Cinnamon cooed.

Jennifer pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the chair as she said, "I don't want to miss anything." She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor and stood there with just a thong and sandals on. She kicked the sandals away as Marvin walked over to her.

"You gonna take care of my man, Willis, aren't you?"

"If you want me too, baby."

"Okay, then get over there and help him with his clothes, be good to him, baby, do ya hear me?"

Jennifer walked over to Willis and dropped to her knees, and Willis let his pants fall to the floor. She looked at the large cock just inches from her face, and licked her lips.

"Damn, Jen, that looks like a mouthful."

"Hmmmm, yeah, it does." Jennifer leaned forward and let her tongue trace the entire length and width of the magnificent black cock at her face.

"Get out of that skirt, Cin, it's time for me to get some of that pussy of yours. Meanwhile you can let Jerome see what a good cocksucker you are."

Cinnamon, pulled the zipper on her leather mini, let it drop and then stepped out of it, picked it up and tossed it over with her blouse. She kicked her sandals over near Jennifer's and walked over to Jerome, and took his now exposed cock in her hand. "It's so nice to meet you Jerome," she said as she stroked his hardening cock. She looked into his eyes and slowly dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She looked over at her blonde friend to see she had stretched her lips around the 10 incher that was in her face.

Jennifer looked over at Cinnamon, their eyes met, both remember how the first time they had watched each other when they both had cocks in their mouth's in college. They seemed like they tried to outdo each other then and again now, both concentrating on the cock that was in their respective mouths.

"Why don't you fuck her in the ass?" Marvin asked Willis, "You've been telling me what a nice ass she has, come on fuck her ass, make her squeal."

Willis pulled his cock from Jennifer's mouth and told her to bend over. He pulled the thong from her body, pushed her back down so her ass was up in the air, then he rubbed his cock from the opening to her pussy, pushed it in a moment, heard her moan, then he pulled it up to her puckered opening and pushed hard, making Jennifer scream as the head stretched the sphincter wide around the head of his cock. He pushed again, harder and he buried about 8 inches into her ass, then he began to move back but then he pushed back and buried his cock in her ass until his balls slapped against her pussy.

"I told you she loved black cock, Willis. She's a pig for it aren't you, you white slut?"

"Yes, I love black cocks, damn, he's got my ass stretched wide open."

"Now for your turn, Cin, I've been in that mouth, now I want some pussy, I'm going to fuck you good."

Cinnamon moaned around the cock stuffing her mouth as she heard Marvin's words. She needs to get fucked and fucked good.

Marvin moved in behind Cinnamon and pushed his cock into her cunt, making her mouth push deeper on Jerome's cock. Jerome and Marvin high fived as they worked both ends of Cinnamon's body.

"The bitch's mouth is just like you said it would be."

"She licked my ass just before I shot into her throat before y'all came over."

"Yeah, white whores do that. They seem to enjoy sucking cocks more too. I know this one does."

Cinnamon had a tremendous orgasm as she listened to the two men using her body, talk about her like a piece of meat, god she loved being talked about, it made her so fucking hot. Even though she shuddered through an orgasm, it didn't slow her at all; she worked hard on the cock in her mouth as she pushed back against Marvin. She looked over out of the corner of her eye and saw that Willis was pumping in and out of her friend ass at a heightened pace and Jennifer was squealing through her orgasm as she was ass fucked.

"Damn Cin, your pussy's just like Jennifer, whatcha do, fuck everybody in college?"

"Huh uh" Cinnamon grunted around Jerome's cock.

"Shit, I needs to get some of this ass then, maybe there's a little tightness left in that." With that, Marvin pulled his cock out of Cinnamon's pussy and placed against her ass hole. He pushed forward and his cock slid into her ass and she pushed back at him. Marvin started to piston in and out of the red heads ass as he heard Jerome moan and yell "I'm gonna bust a nut, bitch."

Cinnamon moved her head faster, wanting the black cock in her mouth to release it's reward and she wasn't disappointed because Jerome began to cum and cum. She swallowed all she could and it just kept cumming.

Jerome pulled his cock from Cinnamon's mouth and rubbed it all over her face, with her tongue trying to lick at it each time it came close to her mouth again. "Damn, you want more, cocksucker? I came all I could, damn, anybody else want to unload in her mouth? How about you Willis?"

"I'm almost ready to cum. You don't mind if I cum in Cin's mouth do you Jennifer?"

"No, go ahead, if you want."

Willis pulled his cock from Jennifer's ass and walked over to Cinnamon's face and offered her his cock, which she readily took into her mouth, tasting her friend's ass as she sucked the black tool. Willis bucked his hips as he announced "I'm ready." He pulled his cock out and wiped it over her face and the shoved it back into her mouth as the first stream of sperm shot out filling her mouth with the salty white liquid. Cinnamon had another orgasm as the sperm hit the back of her throat and her ass grabbed at Marvin's cock.

Marvin pulled his cock from her ass and went over behind Jennifer and shoved it in her ass.

Jennifer squealed as he started to fuck her ass hard.

"You fucked my bud's bitch, I should fuck you in the ass from now on. Before we go home tonight, I'm gonna let Jerome fuck you too. Work your whoring ass, slut, work that black dick."

Jennifer had a huge orgasm as she pushed back against her boyfriend and the she felt him expand and dump his sperm into her ass. He held himself deep inside her body as his cock pumped his sperm, then as he softened, he pulled his cock out and told Jennifer to clean it up for him, she turned around and took his cock in her mouth and sucked and licked him all the while mewling around it.

"Get over her, Cin, and clean up the mess I left." Marvin ordered Cinnamon.

She crawled over and began to lick her friend ass, eating the cum that was flowing freely from her still wide-open hole. Jennifer pushed back at the red head's face as she cleaned her boyfriend's cock.

"These two are the best white slut's we've come across lately, Marvin. Look at her eat her friends asshole. What a fucking slut."

When Cinnamon was done, she lay back, and said, "Damn, I needed that, it's been a long time since I've been fucked like that."

Willis was standing, putting his pant on, "Let's go out for a while, get something to eat, then we'll come back her and work these two whores over again. That okay with you Marvin?"

"Sounds great, why don't you two bitches get cleaned up, we're gonna take you to a club I know, and I need to have you looking good."

Jennifer and Cinnamon gathered up their clothes and headed for the bedroom to clean up. They were looking forward to the rest of the night, seemed like they picked where they were while they were in college. They looked forward to the evening.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers