A Change of Luck Ch. 03

Story Info
Cinnamon becomes a plaything for the evening.
5.1k words
4.53
100.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Cinnamon had sat between Jerome and Willis on the ride to the club and she had enjoyed every minute. They made out the entire ride, as Jennifer sat in the front with Marvin. She heard Marvin tell Jennifer to let him keep his mind on driving so she knew that her friend’s hands must have been busy. She knew hers were, but not nearly as busy as the brother’s had been. Almost as soon as they had got in the back seat, they had her skirt pushed over her hips and their hands were busy on her as the alternately kissed her. She ended up with her blouse untied and her tits in the open as they fingered her. She was enjoying the attention and again her thoughts returned to the college days she and Jen had spent like this.

Both of the brother’s cocks were almost ready to be taken care of when Marvin got to the club and said, “Cover yourself up, Cin, for now anyway. You’ll have plenty of time for that later.”

Cinnamon tied her blouse again, and pulled her skirt down to cover her pussy. Willis got out and offered her his hand, then behind her Jerome felt her ass as he got out. Jennifer clung onto Marvin as he led them all toward the club.

When the bouncer saw who it was, he opened the door and let them in, saying “Nice booty, red.”

Cinnamon looked at him and smiled as she said, “Thanks, baby.”

Jennifer and Marvin were speaking low as the walked together and when they were seated, she asked Cinnamon if she wanted to freshen up. Cinnamon nodded and followed her to the ladies room. “What’s goin’ on Jen?”

“Marvin asked me how bad you wanted to be fucked some more?”

“You know me, it’s just like college, I’m really in the mood.”

“Good, he said if you want, he’ll pass you around to some of his friends while we’re here. Is that okay with you? If not he said we’ll just eat and party a little then we’ll go back to my place.”

“I’m not really hungry, so tell him to show me to some of his friends, I told you I haven’t been fucked in a while, I’m trying to make up for lost time.”

“Okay, I’ll tell him. Are you enjoying yourself?”

“So far.” She reached over and kissed Jennifer deeply, when the door opened and a black girl walked in.

“Couple of white lezzie, bitches.” She said in disgust, then went to a stall and the friends left and went back to the table.

Cinnamon thought about it on the way back to the table, it had been so long since she had been passed around. She remembered when she and Jen had gone to a frat party and when Jen had left the 25 guys that were part of the frat that had stayed used her and she was passed among them. That was when she was first dubbed with the name of “Delta house cocksucker” and it had stuck. When someone from the frat introduced her that is what they always told the guys they introduced her to. She had met her husband that way. He was such a party animal back in the days, and now he was such a dud.

Marvin stood to let the girls into the booth when they got back, and Cinnamon sat that Willis and Jerome were not there, but a new face had joined them. “Jennifer, Cinnamon, this is Tyrone, he thought he’d like to join us for a little bit. That okay with you Cin?”

“Sure Marvin, fine with me, the more the merrier.” She scooted over and sat next to Tyrone, her skirt moving very high on her thighs. “Nice to meet you Tyrone.”

Jennifer sat close to Marvin, letting her lips meet his, obviously allowing her tongue to push into his mouth.

“You look great, Cinnamon, Marvin’s been telling me a lot about you.”

“Nothing bad, I hope.”

“No, in fact I think what he told me is fantastic.”

“I hope I can live up to his praise of me.”

“Would you like to dance, Cinnamon?”

“I’d love to, Tyrone.”

Tyrone stood and help Cinnamon out of the seat, getting an eye full when her skirt rode up to expose her pussy. He put his arm around Cinnamon, letting his hand rest on her ass on the way to the dance floor. The song was slow and Cinnamon ground against him as they danced, feeling the welcome bulge of his cock as they danced. He leaned down and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth as they danced.

“You are a hot woman, Cinnamon.”

“Thanks, Tyrone.” She ran her hand between them and felt his cock. “And you are a hot man, baby.”

“Why don’t we go outside for a little bit, Cinnamon?”

“Let’s go.” She took his hand and headed for the door.

When the got outside, Tyrone led her to a Continental in the parking lot, unlocked it and helped her into the back seat, enjoying the view as she leaned over and ran his hand over her crotch, a finger trying to probe her cunt.

Cinnamon turned around when he was seated and put her hand on his cock, and began to work the zipper open, trying to pull his dick into the open.

Tyrone helped her and pushed his pants down to his thighs. “Marvin tells me you’re a cocksucker, a very good cocksucker. Why don’t you show me.”

“Oh, Marvin told you I was a cocksucker, huh? Let’s see what I can do.”

She smiled into Tyrone’s eyes as she lowered her head and slowly licked his entire shaft. She thought to herself, it must be 7 or 8 inches long and as had been all evening, black as coal. She enjoyed the taste of it as she licked the underside, up to the piss hole and tasted the beginning of pre cum. She smiled again as she opened her mouth and let him watch as the head slipped into her mouth.

Tyrone groaned, as he looked into the red head’s eyes. He always enjoyed looking at a woman that had a cock in her mouth, especially his. He watched for a few minutes as she sucked his cock, then took her mouth free and she moved down and licked his balls, capturing on in her mouth and sucking gently on it. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it a couple of times, telling her, “That’s it baby, suck my balls, damn that feels good, girl. I wish my wife would do that.”

Cinnamon mewled as she sucked on the black man’s balls, first on then the other. She released his ball, kissed them both, then moved along the shaft, her tongue trailing along the length of it until she reached the head, and she looked at Tyrone, and kissed the piss hole fully, her tongue darting out to capture the fluid that was flowing freely from it.

“Damn, girl, suck it, I need to blow my load.”

Cinnamon started to move her head up and down the shaft a little faster than before and she felt him swell up in her mouth. It wasn’t long before he exploded in her mouth and she began to swallow, enjoying the prize she had worked for. She loved the taste of a man’s sperm and she let him cum until he was finished swallowing as she had to, but not letting the cock slip from her lips. She took him all the way into her mouth and throat, then lay there and let him taper off. She continued to swallow with him still in her throat and this made him shudder just a little.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then Tyrone said, “Get up girl, I’ve got to leave, I’m taking my wife to a concert tonight, but thanks for the head. I needed that. I hope to see you again, maybe I could get some of that pussy, Marvin tells me that’s damn good too.” He lifted his ass and pulled his pants up after she had let his cock fall from her lips and kissed his cock, then opened the door, and told her he didn’t have time to walk her back to the club.

Cinnamon walked back towards the club and the doorman opened the door for her asking “Did you have fun?” She smiled at him and said, “Oh yeah!” She walked back to the table and saw that Jennifer and Marvin were on the dance floor, but there was a man sitting at the table. She sat down and said “Hi.”

“Hello to you, you must be Cinnamon. I’m Rodney, a friend of Marvin’s.”

“Yes, I’m Cinnamon, I’m glad to meet you.”

“Let’s dance?”

“Sure why not?”

Rodney led her to the dance floor and they began to dance, Cinnamon standing with her back to him and she started to grind her ass into his crotch as he began to grind back at her. She could feel his cock as they danced and when she turned around, her legs straddling his leg, she ground her pussy into his thigh. The music ended and the a slow dance started and Rodney pulled her close, his hands moving down her back until he cupped the cheeks of her ass, pulling her skirt up so she knew that the curve of her ass cheeks was beginning to show, but she didn’t care. He looked down at her and she up at him, then she stretched and kissed his lips.

“Damn, girl, you taste like cum.”

“Sorry, Tyrone, I forgot.”

Tyrone whispered in her ear, “Marvin told me you were married, is that true?”

“Yes.”

“He told me you wanted to have a good time.”

“Yes.”

“He said all I had to do was ask.”

“Are you asking?”

“Yeah.”

“Where do you want to go?”

Tyrone grabbed her hand and led her to the door. As they passed the doorman, Cinnamon smiled at him and he smiled back, shaking his head.

Tyrone led her to a dark corner of the parking lot and when they got to a silver Caddy, he turned her around and picked her up and sat her on the hood. He stood before her and then pushed her knees apart so he could get closer to her. Her skirt rode up her thighs exposing her unclothed pussy. She watch as he reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free, then stepped toward her and aimed it at her cunt. He pushed forward and she felt him push her open and enter her body. She moaned as she enjoyed the feeling. He pulled her ass closer to the edge of the hood and began to fuck her. She let her legs wrap around his waist and pushed back at him trying to meet his rhythm. She felt herself shudder as she had a small orgasm.

“Girl, you’ve got a big pussy, but it still feels good.” Tyrone pulled his cock free and slapped her thigh with it, then pushed it back in making Cinnamon squeal, and another orgasm swept over her body.

“Oh, yeah, fuck me baby, fuck me hard, gawd, you feel so good, fuck me with that big black cock.”

Tyrone fucked Cinnamon hard, his balls slapping her ass as he did. “Take that bitch, I’m gonna wear that fucking cunt out.”

Cinnamon pushed back hard against Tyrone, enjoying the feeling of getting fucked again, damn it had been a long time. “Yeah, Tyrone, fuck me hard, dammit, god I love the feel of your cock.”

Tyrone fucked Cinnamon for a good ten minutes, then she felt his cock expand after she had three more orgasm’s and she knew he was gonna blow his load. “Let me eat your cum, please, I want to taste you.”

Tyrone pulled from her pussy and she jumped down in front of him and took his cock between her lips, just as he exploded, flooding her mouth with his white, thick, sticky liquid, and she swallowed as his cock throbbed. “Whoa, that feel so good.” He shuddered as his cock began to soften, enjoying the feeling of this white woman’s mouth on his cock. “Thanks, that was great, baby. Now I understand why you tasted like cum when I kissed you. Marvin told me you were a cocksucker, damn he was right, but I needed some pussy tonight.”

They walked back toward the club, and the doorman again smiled at Cinnamon when the went by, “I hope you two enjoyed yourselves.”

“We did, very much” said Tyrone.

They walked back to the table where Marvin and Jennifer were sitting. Cinnamon smiled at Jennifer as Tyrone sat down. “Want to go to the ladies room with me Jen?”

Jennifer got up and went with Cinnamon toward the bathroom.

“Well?”

“Just like you said, Marvin, what a fucking whore.”

Jennifer and Cinnamon walked.

“I’ve got to clean up. Tyrone fucked the shit out of me.”

“So, Cin, are you having a good time?”

“Damn right I am, but I need more, baby.”

She kissed Jennifer who said, “Damn girl, you’ve got cock breath.”

Cinnamon laughed, “Sorry.” She went into a stall and cleaned up her pussy, then emerged and her friend offer her a Listerine strip.

“This may help”, Jennifer laughed. “Let’s go get another drink.”

“Yeah, I need one alright.”

When they got back to the table, Marvin told the girls that Tyrone had to leave, but they could order something to eat if they wanted. Jennifer was happy to order something and said, “I’d love to eat something.”

“I’ve already eaten quite a bit, but I might order something”, Cinnamon giggled.

“I bet you have a belly full by now don’t you?”

“Well, I can’t help it, Marvin. You wanted me to please your friends didn’t you?”

“Yeah, that’s what I’m paying for dinner with.”

“What do you mean?”

“I charged them $20.00 dollars apiece for your services.”

“You bastard, you think that’s all I’m worth?” she pouted.

The three of them laughed as they read over their menus. After they ordered, they sat drinking and a man walked up, and Marvin greeted him and asked him to sit down. He introduced him as Kenny and said he was an old friend he hadn’t seen in a while. They talked and Kenny said he had just gotten into town and wondered if Marvin knew where he could find a lady for some action.

“How much you willin’ to pay, man?”

“I don’t know, what you got in mind?”

“How would you like a hot red head?”

Kenny looked at Cinnamon and said, “You talkin’ about her?”

“Yeah, she’ll go with you if you want.”

“How much?”

“Well, how long do you want her to be with you?”

“It won’t take long 30 minutes or so.”

“I’ll give you a deal, you buy our dinner and she’s your’s.”

“Okay, that’s a deal.”

“Don’t I have a say in this, guys?” Cinnamon asked.

“No, but I want you to give him the full treatment, Cin. All of what you’ve done for me today.”

“Bastard, okay, but where can we go, I think I’ll need more than a car if you want me to give him what I gave you.”

“Jennifer, give her the key to your apartment. We’ll meet you there after we eat. I know Cin has some eating to do for herself.” He laughed as Jennifer handed Cinnamon the keys.

As they watched Cinnamon walk towards the door Marvin told Jennifer that her friend was in for a BIG surprise, Kenny had a 11 inch cock and his balls hung halfway to his knees. They laughed as their food was delivered and they told the waiter to give them a doggie box for the food Cinnamon had ordered.

Cinnamon moved close to Kenny when they got in his rental car.

“I think he’s selling you too cheap, you look good as hell, baby.”

“He’s just fucking around, I’m not really a prostitute, I’m a married woman who needs to get fucked tonight. I would have gone with you for free, it’s just a game that Marvin is playing with me.”

“Well, that’s better, I didn’t think you looked like a prostitute, although you do look like a slut. You like nigger’s my little slut?”

“Oh yeah, I love black men.”

“Why don’t you reach down and find out what your in for tonight.”

Cinnamon reached into Kenny’s lap and her hand found his cock. “Damn, Kenny, what the hell is that, it can’t be your cock. I’ve never felt anything that big.”

“That’s all me baby, think you can handle it? Quite a few girls run when the first see all of it.”

“Hurry home, I’ve got to see it.” She snuggled close to Kenny, rubbing his cock as the rode.

Cinnamon opened the door to Jennifer’s apartment and went inside, with Kenny close behind. When they shut the door, Cinnamon knelt in front of Kenny and undid his zipper and belt and helped him out of his pants, then she grabbed the waist of his boxers and pulled them down exposing his cock to her. She gasped as she saw his cock and balls for the first time. It wasn’t hard, but hung loosely in front of him, but his balls hung a good 4 inches below his cock. She looked at the offering before her and leaned ahead and kissed his cock on the head. “You are magnificent, Kenny, gawd I want you bad.”

“Take you clothes off, Cinnamon, while I finish taking all the rest of mine off.”

Cinnamon quickly stripped and stood naked before him. He turned back around and she again knelt down and inhaled deeply, enjoying the aroma of his cock. She looked up at Kenny, with a twinkle in her eye, mesmerized by the magnificent tool before her. She opened her mouth and took the head between her lips, letting her tongue bath the entire surface as she did. Her hands went to his balls, hefting them as she worshipped his cock. She let the head slip from her mouth and she took her time to lick each of his large balls. She loved the feeling of his cock as it lay against her face. He lifted his cock and she licked up his scrotum and he let his meat drop on her head, a bit of precum dripping into her hair. She stopped licking his scrotum long enough to move her mouth to take his cock back into it. She managed to take half of his cock on the first try, and it was still soft.

“It takes me a little time to get hard, I am going to just enjoy the feeling of your mouth.”

Cinnamon alternated between sucking his cock and licking his sack and balls for the next 15 minutes, enjoying watching his balls begin to tighten as she worked him toward unloading the reservoir of white liquid that she was trying to coax out.

“Why don’t you lay back for a minute, Kenny.”

Kenny looked down to see the wet face of the beautiful red head staring back at him. He laid back on the couch on foot on the couch the other on the floor. Cinnamon pushed her face into his balls enjoying the feeling, her tongue flicking over his sack. She moved down further and licked, slowly working toward his ass hole. Kenny put his other foot on the coffee table and allowed her access to his puckered hole and then he felt her tongue as it came into contact with the sensitive area. “That’s it girl, that’s the spot. Damn that feels good.”

Cinnamon worked her tongue as she tried to probe his ass, her tongue pushing into the hole as much as she could, then she would pull back and let her tongue spread wide and lick from one end to the other. She did the best job she could licking Kenny’s ass, and hearing him moan. “Do you like my tongue in your ass?”

“Oh yeah, baby, it feels so good.”

Cinnamon planted a loud kiss on his ass, then put her tongue at the base of his spine and licked long over his ass, between his balls and up the length of his shaft, licking up the copious amount of precum that was pouring out of his cock. She stood and pushed his legs together and straddled him, aiming the head at her opening. She pushed down a little and enjoyed the feeling as his cock began to slide into her cunt.

“Oh, yeah, baby get on and ride.”

Cinnamon pushed down feeling fuller than she had in years, and she felt his cock hit bottom before it was all in her and she panted as she began to rise up and down on his cock. She felt him put his hands on her hips and she looked down at him, and saw him smiling widely at her.

“Never had that much man in you sweetheart?”

“Un, un. No.” She panted as she rode the sweet meat between his legs. She reached down and felt the cock in her pussy, and fingered her clit. “Damn, your cock feels so good in me.” She moved up and down, her hair flying around her head. She rode him hard for the next ten minutes, until she had had two different orgasms, digging her nails into his chest as she did.

“I’m gonna cum, baby.”

Cinnamon moved off his cock and quickly knelt between his thighs, taking his cock and pushing it into her mouth when the first shot of cum erupted form it. She looked up at him and swallowed as the second, third and fourth shot into her mouth. He pulled his cock free of her mouth and shot the fifth shot into her face as he rubbed the head of his cock over her face, subsequent shots covering her eyes and some shot into her hair. She moved to recapture his cock with her lips and finished him off with her mouth, looking into his eyes, through her cum covered eyes. She held his cock in her mouth, her face covered with his sperm 10 minutes later when the door opened and Marvin and Jennifer walked in. She looked up, let Kenny’s cock slip from her mouth and said, “Hi guys, damn, thank you Marvin, I am so happy to have met Kenny.”

Jennifer laughed, “You look like you have had a good time, damn, girl what a cock. Kenny, can I touch it?”

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12