A Change of Scenery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"Oh," she gasped as I ate her cunt with relish. "That feels so wonderful!"

I don't know about the feeling, but I knew she tasted delightful and I only intensified my efforts to get as much of our mixed juices out of her as I could before I encouraged her to put me in the same position her husband was in and feed me anything which she could squeeze out with her well toned stomach muscles. There is nothing in my mind at a time like this than the delightful taste of hot cum from the most precious vessel in the world.

In the hours that followed that first experience with our friends from Cairo, many more servings of those juices were served to each other and then eaten with relish by both male and female alike.

The next morning it took all our strength for the four of us to shower with our partners of the night and get dressed. There was still much fondling of each other's bodies, even though we all knew that it would be impossible for any of us to produce even one more orgasm until late in the afternoon.

Eating breakfast together in the hotel dining room, we discussed what the four of us had learned about each other and how wonderful it had been to find out that Jawad and Jamila were equal to any other partners we had ever had. With that said, Jawad invited us to their home for that evening telling us that even though the girls would be home and perhaps even his mother, that we would still be able to enjoy each other in their now locked bedroom. I was a little concerned about that until Jawad mentioned that his mother had been very active sexually when she was his age, and it was time that his daughters learned that "older married couples" enjoyed sex as much as the younger generation. It left me with little doubt that those two young ladies were going to be very popular among their friends, and that their grandmother would insure they were treated properly. The next week was spent with Jawad and Jamila as we cemented our bond to them.

It was two years later when Ting and I returned to Cairo. Not purely for pleasure this time, but also to cut a ribbon to the plant that had just been built with the help and local knowledge of our friends Jawad and Jamila who, I was proud to announce, would also be managing the plant. That set the stage for a celebration that had us renewing our friendship in the best possible way – having sex with each other and realizing that it was just as good or even better despite the long absence.

We also had the pleasure of meeting those lovely daughters again, Maryam and Maha, who we learned later had been listening carefully to the antics of the four of us in their parent's bedroom during the week we spent with them. It had caused a minor rebellion when their daughters had wanted to engage in the same thing their parents had done, but to the relief of both their parents and their grandmother, they had remained virgins until they had shockingly married twin brothers, Ata and Gyasi, friends from their school days. Now, married themselves and enjoying the delights they learned their parents had indulged in, they were outwardly the same prim and proper young ladies we had met in our previous visit, but with the same ideas that they had shocked their parents with before. Ting and I didn't know about that until we were belatedly celebrating their marriage and both Ata and Gyasi had openly flirted with Ting. Now you must remember that at this stage, Ting is nearing forty years of age and although she said she felt almost like their mother, she didn't mind their discreet fondling of her assets, especially when she, a little more adventurous than they obviously had expected, found both were as well equipped as some of her favorite partners. It wasn't long before the three, Ting, Ata and Gyasi, went to our room for some further exploration. I didn't mind, especially when I learned the girls had set this up with their husbands, hoping that I, in exchange, would show them some of the things Jawad and Jamila had learned as we played together.

It certainly was my pleasure. I spent the rest of that day sandwiched between the two lovelies, who did everything together. Maryam may have had a slight advantage in her display of oral sex, but Maha had a slight lead in her adept use of her sweet, tight, and very hot pussy. I learned that both were exchanging their husbands with each other and that the four of them often played with other couples who had also been with their mothers and fathers before. What surprised me most of all though, was what Ting told me when we were alone again that evening.

"They fuck Jamila's grandmother too," she said with a smile, "and I can certainly see why she smiles so frequently when their names are mentioned. I think it's the first time I've ever had brothers inside me at the same time. They made me cum so hard that I didn't think I was ever going to be able to stop, then they called their wives grandmother and asked her to join us."

"What a wonderful lady she is," Ting continued. "Not only did she take the boys on to give me a chance to rest, she couldn't have tasted any sweeter when I ate their cum out of her pussy."

That came as a little shock to me. I knew that Ting was bisexual, but usually only with ladies she knew well. To have done so with a lady of the grandmother's age, and who wasn't well know to her, was out of character. So, I asked what the attraction had been.

"I've never seen anyone in her sixties before who could so dominate her lovers. Noor had both those boys fucking her for hours and didn't even seem wilted. And what a body! Her breasts stand as high and proud as my own," she said, lifting hers so I could admire them, "and the boys told me that she had been active all her life. They told me how, sometimes she will come over to either of their homes and join their wives in fucking them until they are totally spent – and believe me, from what they did to me in the six hours we were all together, that takes more stamina than I have."

Now that was hard for me to believe, because I've seen Ting take on six men in one session and still want me to fuck her when they had finished. I knew then that I had to meet this fantastic lady.

It couldn't have worked out better for me. The brothers and their wives wanted a repeat performance from Ting that night. Jawad and Jamila were meeting a new couple, leaving only me and Noor to meet for the first time.

I sat in the lounge that night, wondering what this lady would look like. I had an idea, but nothing really to base it on other than Ting's description which was more like an enthusiastic endorsement of her sexual talents than anything. I was at a distinct disadvantage. Ting had given her a picture of me, so she knew what I looked like. It was nearing the time Ting had told her that I would be there when she had called her that evening as I got dressed for the occasion. I wondered what all the giggling had been about, but smiled as I remembered how Ting always giggled when she knew that the night would be full of sex for us, and especially for her.

"Hello, Earl," I heard a soft, melodic voice behind me say. I turned and saw a beautiful, older lady standing there, with a wide smile on her face. I couldn't believe that this lady was a grandmother, let alone her age of sixty and the mother of my friend Jamila as well as the grandmother to the sexy twin girls. Her figure was that of a mature woman a third her age. I had to wonder if part of the giggling Ting had done was when she had told her what she intended to wear that night including a soft pink dress in the western style that only accentuated her high heels, well muscled dancer's leg, hips that promised heaven, a slim waist, and a set of beautiful, full breasts that were only hinted at by the deep cleavage. Of course she had the dark olive complexion of her countrymen, with deep set brown eyes, a mouth that begged to be kissed, a pert nose and hair that was set to perfection.

She told me she was Noor and held out her hand, which I took as I continued to stare at this vision of loveliness, and kissed it. Whatever scent she wore was as intoxicating to the nose as her beauty was to the eye. She smiled again, realizing I had been thoroughly shocked by her appearance. I don't know what I really expected, but it hadn't been this. This lovely lady would have been at home on the streets of Paris or New York without changing a thing.

She took my arm as I offered to lead her into the dining room where I had expected her to join me for the evening meal before the idea hit me – room service. That would be even better since I wouldn't have to share her with anyone. She agreed somewhat reluctantly. I'm certain that she was thinking that it might be less than safe to be alone with what Ting had told her about me. I put my arm around her waist as we went up to our suite in the elevator, and touched my lips to hers just before it stopped at the top floor.

She smiled again and then touched my lips with her handkerchief, as the door opened, to wipe away the trace of lipstick she had left on my lips. The elevator requires a key card for this floor because it opens into the suite itself.

I led her down the short hallway into the living room which offers a stunning view of Cairo, especially at night, such as it was turning now. I made her comfortable in a lounge chair before picking up the phone and ordering our supper meal. An hour passed then two after we had finished. Finally I could stand it no longer.

"I'm sorry if this appears too blunt," I said softly, looking into the deep brown pools of her eyes, "but I must ask. Is it true that you frequently make love with your granddaughter's husbands, as you did today with my wife?"

Noor's smile widened before she answered. "I was wondering how long it would take before you and I got down to what we both want – sex. Yes, it is, and I love it with anyone, especially if they can arouse me like those boys do. But I must admit that what I like best is oral sex. My husband used to give it to me every night he was alive, and I've never found anyone as skilled as he was to give me those thrills. The boys try," she sighed, "but it takes longer than they've been alive to develop the skills needed to make it as exciting as my husband did. Your wife, Ting, did a very skillful job on me this afternoon, but even she couldn't match what I hoped to find."

"Ting told me you had the sweetest pussy she's ever eaten," I told her, exaggerating only slightly, "and that it was especially sweet when she ate the mixture of the boy's cum and your tasty juices."

"M-m-m, Ting is so sweet, and she tastes good too. I think a woman must have sex often to taste good, but my lovers tell me that I'm almost as sweet when I cum as they can be after I've sucked them off two or three times. Would you like to find out if they are right?"

"Exactly what I had in mind." I told her as I knelt in font of her. Her smile widened as she realized my intent, and began rolling her dress higher, baring her thighs then lifting her hips to pull it even higher. What I had the privilege of viewing was a delightfully swollen lips that were almost covered by soft, brown hair so thick it almost obscured that lovely view. I lifted her legs and put one over each of the thickly padded arms of the lounge chair, then reached forward and used my hands to pull her hips close to the edge.

I leaned forward and, slipping my arms beneath Noor's legs, I began spreading those soft warm lips wider until I could see the pinkness beyond them. I bent forward more and kissed that lovely aperture, encouraging it to open wider by using my tongue to stroke up and down the gateway to heaven. Obviously I was having the desired effect. Noor's full breasts were rising and falling more rapidly now and she had cupped her hands over them as a shiny rivulet began to bead on the lips I was kissing and stroking. I hummed my pleasure as her hands moved down to pull my head closer as her hips moved forward until she was almost slipping from the chair. I heard her hiss of delight as my tongue went deeper and deeper into that warm channel. Hoping to get more of that pearly nectar, I used the middle finger of my right hand to slide inside the tight cuff of her pussy, and then began gently turning it round and round until I found the slightly roughened point just beneath her clit that told me I had her G spot. Her body jerked and her legs now crossed behind my back as I slowly pressed deeper and deeper into that warm channel with both fingers and tongue, but it was only when my lips closed over the tiny bud hidden beneath the hood at the top of her pussy that I truly brought her to life. Both hands and both legs pulled harder now, trying to draw me into that tunnel of love. I couldn't fit, but it made no difference as her hips began to buck and I felt the first mist of her orgasm spraying my tongue. She tasted delightful!

Noor had given me the ultimate gift she could give a lover and I wanted to celebrate it with her for the rest of the night as I took her in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. I took her clothes off slowly, kissing each inch of flesh as it was revealed. Her breasts were as intoxicating as her lips, and she held them for me as I sucked the swollen nipples as a child would nurse on his mother.

I fucked that beautiful woman all night long, in every position I knew or that we could get into. She met every thrust of mine with a matching one that had us both in a state of orgasmic bliss again and again until we could no longer remain awake.

When we awoke in the morning, her hips were straddling me and her cunt was slowly coming to my mouth to prove what Ting had told me. She was best when the taste of her juices was mixed with her lover's cum – and she was. I knew that regardless of how many more days we would be in Cairo; Noor would be in bed with me as often as I could get her to come to me.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12