A Change of Seasons Ch. 2

Story Info
Kelly discovers her lesbian side.
3.9k words
3.99
71.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kronan
kronan
6 Followers

About an hour had gone by since her trip into the luxurious bathroom...and how things have changed. Kelly thought, " What in the hell did I just get involved with? Am I nuts? Am I that hard up for companionship?" She just had a torrid sexual encounter with an old school friend, who was overweight, and the same sex, however, it was very satisfying. Kelly idly stared at the ceiling of the bathroom, not totally clear on why it happened.

She had never been much of a sexually active person; she was very self-conscience of her small 34A breasts. She just presumed that most men while finding her attractive didn't try to bed her because she just didn't have a big rack. She always got a lot of looks but nothing more. And when they did pursue her, nobody spent much time on her breasts, after a few nibbles on her extraordinary puffy nipples they went to pumping her pussy. She was sorely lacking in experimental or as she always thought, alternate sexual experiences, especially for being in her late 40's.

Sensing some confusion in her face. Jill propped herself up on her elbow and calmly whispered to Kelly " I hope that you enjoyed this as much as I did. Kell, I can't tell you what luck it was to have you end up here...I am not a closet lesbian, because I like a good hard dick, but some good girl on girl sex is just great. I am bi. And let me tell you, if you had never done this before, you are a natural."

Kelly couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Does your husband know about this?" she mumbled. Jill sat up and started stroking Kelly's damp hair saying " Sure, he knows that I like sex. Sex with a woman, sex with a man, sex with more than one man, sex with more than one woman. That's why I married him. My first husband couldn't handle anything other than exclusive sex with me. And I didn't want that. My body needs a lot of sexual action! Roy is cool with whatever I do. I met him at what you might call an orgy. He says that I give the best head in the world, have awesome tits and he knows that no matter what I get involved in, I always come home."

Kelly was a little stunned over this. Jill was some sort of a nymph, swinging, sexual maniac. She had never known anyone like this. Kelly asked, " You mean he knows what we just did?" Jill, sensing an uncertain weariness in her voice assured her "Not unless I tell him...don't worry Kell, if you don't want him to know, I won't tell. He probably just thinks that we were cleaning up and relaxing. After all we have used this giant bathroom for everything and anything, but it's not always about sex."

Kelly was uncertain about Jill's truthfulness. However, it was somewhat reassuring that he may not know about what happened. She was now focusing on one thing, getting home. Where was her car? How was she going to do it? She groggily, got to her feet and looked around for her sweat suit. Finding it in the corner she quickly put it on. Meanwhile, Jill got up and left the bathroom.

Kelly zipped up and looked at herself in the mirror. What a mess. Her hair was matted and semi-dry, somewhat frizzy, and she was pale as a ghost. "Kelly, you look like you just got out of a dumpster," she thought. She looked around and found a hair dryer and brush and proceeded to dry and comb out her hair.

When she was done, she walked through the bathroom door, into the bedroom and expected to see Jill there. However, all was quiet and no one to be found. She meekly traced her steps back to the kitchen, only to find Roy sitting at the table, sipping a beer, and looked at her with a leer, saying. "Hello there Kelly, you ready to get going yet? Jill said that you were relaxing and would be out soon." Kelly asked, " Where is she? I would like to say good-bye" she had the feeling that he already knew of her escapade with his wife and felt a little uncomfortable with him.

" Oh, she's busy in the basement, and told me just to get you going and that she would probably see you at the gym sometime soon." Answered Roy. Now Kelly was really puzzled. She wasn't sure if she was being rejected by Jill, or just being toyed with; and further she didn't want to be alone with Roy, after all he was some sort of a swinger. Kelly reaffirmed " I would really like to see Jill before I leave, can I see her?" Roy replied " Go ahead, the door on your left will take you downstairs"

Kelly firmly grasped the doorknob opened and started down the steps. When she got to the bottom, There was another door open to the right. Once again she was surprised to find Jill, sitting at a computer terminal, facing her and wearing her excersize outfit, still sporting some of the sweat and god knows what else smeared on the front. It was about four sizes too small and ready to burst from the excess of human flesh packaged into the outfit. Jill was actually viewing their recorded escapade from the bathroom on the monitor. She quickly cleared the screen and looked up.

"What are you doing? Isn't that my outfit? What are you doing in it?" Kelly demanded.

Jill laughed "Why didn't you just leave with Roy? Are you still horny, little miss sexpot?"

Kelly shot back, "I thought that maybe you didn't want to see me again, and... I didn't want to be alone with Roy, I thought that you could ride along, but..."

Jill cut her off " Girlie, you had your chance, obviously you want a bit more fun. I sort of like the feel of your wet sweaty outfit, hey there was even a damp spot in the crotch; I wondered what it felt like to wear it, to smell it. Its pretty nice but it was a little hard to get on, afraid I stretched it, but follow me and I will see about getting it off." Jill then walked into an adjoining room. Kelly followed. When Kelly stepped into the room, she saw that it was about half the size of the total basement, was carpeted and had a sofa, a recliner, a coffee table with an assortment of lotions and sexual aids and in the corner what looked like a water bed, a 54 inch television and wet bar. It was a very nicely finished room.

Someone behind her closed the door. The television screen had a movie playing, naked people performing any number of sexual acts. She quickly looked around and saw what appeared to be a couple. A smart looking Mexican woman, about 5'1" with a stunning body. Probably about 95 lbs. and a C cup which looked like a large chest on such a small frame. She also had jet black hair that reached the small of her back. She was dressed in a white lacy blouse, black knee length skirt, matching black hose, and knee high black boots. The man closing the door was a small 5'3" 130 lb. wisp of a person, almost bald wearing blue jeans and a golf shirt.

Jill said, "Meet Zena and Kurt. They are neighbors, who came over while we were in the bathroom. Roy sent them down here to wait while he was taking you home, but since you chose not to leave, the more the merrier."

Kelly stumbled saying " No I want to leave, I... I was just being polite and wanted to say good-bye" Jill now roared laughing " Well I really don't think that you can to leave now. I have to get this outfit off, right? Just sit down on the couch, grab something to drink and you can help when you want." then looking over at Zena Jill said " Get over here sexy...let me get at that body of yours" Kelly stumbled over to the couch and stared at the two women. Zena turned the television off, walked over to Jill and firmly kissed her on the mouth while her hands firmly gripped her ass. Jill broke the kiss and ordered Zena to her knees and commanded her " Kneel down and suck at my pussy through this outfit, that way you can get a little taste of Kelly, and me, two for one." Zena quickly went to work. Then she said "Kurt bring over some scissors and free me from this confining top, worship my breasts you little shit"

Kurt quickly did as he was told. Kelly made no move to stop the destruction of her outfit. She was really mesmerized by the action. Grabbing a pair of scissors he pulled away the material of the left breast and cut about a five-inch piece of fabric dropped the scissors, ripped the fabric enough to pull out the tit and quickly began sucking on the now stiff nipple of the 40DD breast. Meanwhile, Zena picked up the scissors and went to work in the crotch area exposing the now smoothly shaved pussy, by first cutting through the leotard, then the tights. Jill was becoming enraged with passion and was moaning with pleasure. She pushed them both away from her and then went to lie on the floor. As soon as she hit the floor, they were both on her again, but much more comfortably.

Kelly was amazed at the control the large woman had over everyone. She was unbelievable. Even though she wasn't close to being svelte, or for that fact even average in weight, she truly knew how to get a response out of people sexually. She had a way with her body language that was enforced by a persuasive voice, her huge chest and bleached blond hair.

Jill screamed, " Get the rest of these clothes off of me quickly" Kurt grabbed the hole of the left tit and pulled with all of his might; the fabric gave out quickly ripping to the hole at the crotch. Zena then started ripping at the legs, freeing the material from the heavy thighs. Kurt then started ripping the material around the neck. Within thirty seconds, once again Jill was naked. She rolled over propping herself up on her hands and knees. "Zena, get your ass over her and lift that skirt and let me taste your sweet pussy, Kurt you lube up and stick your dick in my ass." Jill directed.

Zena swung around to Jill's head, lifted her black skirt to her waste, revealing crotchless panty hose and a thick, dark patch of hair. She lowered it to Jill's face and let the woman tongue her. Kurt, stripped off his jeans, grabbed some K-Y and slickened up the shaft of the ten-inch long very thick, giant looking cock. Gently he began to insert it into Jill's anus. Kelly now understood why the large woman liked the small man...He had a huge cock and could easily mount her standing up while she was on her knees

How bizarre this was, and why was she watching this? The three sexual animals were so into each other that Kelly decided now was a good time to leave. As the activity was picking up pace and resorting to a jumble of moans, gurlgles and grunts, she quietly got up and slipped across the room, opened the door, snuck around it, closed it and made her way up the steps.

When she got to the kitchen Roy was still sipping on his beer, and now also eating a sandwich, smiling he asked. " Did you say your good-byes?" Kelly could not believe that Roy could be so cool, with an obvious raging orgy going on below him. "Sort of...I am ready to go, could you please take me?" "Sure Kelly, in a minute, just let me finish eating, then I will take you." Roy said. Kelly then excused herself and told Roy that she had to use the bathroom. The wine coolers needed to exit. She went to the bathroom, pulled down her sweat pants and let loose with a torrent of urine granting her some relief. She still had a tingling in her crotch. She noticed that the crotch of her pants were damp.

Surely, not a reaction to the scene in the basement, or was it? Then she realized that her puffy nipples were erect. She unzipped her sweatsuit top and was considering a little masturbation relief. She thought of how aroused Jill became when she first looked at her meager small chest. It made her feel much more sexual than she had ever been. She knew that she was wanted sexually. She could always go back downstairs. Not so much for Jill, or even that big cock, but that dark haired tiny beauty of a woman, almost looking like a doll.

Just then the bathroom door burst open, and there stood Roy, naked, sporting about a seven-inch erection, while being decent in length, was not very large in diameter. He carried a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup in his left hand and a can of whipped cream in his right. "Kelly, its time for me to TAKE YOU, and I need some dessert" announced Roy. As he stepped toward her, she rose from the toilet. He threw the can of cream on the floor, pushed her sideways into the large shower stall, as she was tripping over her pants, which were now tangled, around her ankles.

She fell backwards into the shower stall, landing with a thump on her naked ass on the cold tiled floor. Roy entered the stall, knelt down and took the syrup and sprayed it against her chest, rubbing it clockwise over those delectable nipples. The chocolate was making a mess on both her skin and open jacket. The good part was that he had obviously heated it and it was luxuriously warm and flowed very freely, and the smell was intoxicating, she always loved chocolate. Roy then dropped the syrup, pushed her completely down to the floor grabbed the pants, and tore them loose from her ankles.

Kelly was now beginning to realize that whatever was happening here wasn't too bad. She was in conflict with her moral upbringing and her newly awakened sexual drive. She was definitely aroused. She decided to sit back and enjoy the ride, so far she ultimately had been pleased by everything that happened to her. Roy sensing this, grabbed the can of whipped cream as Kelly spread her legs and opened wide in anticipation of some truly new exciting feelings. Roy liberally spread the whip cream around her pussy and then inserted the tip of the can in her parted pussy lips and injected the remainder of the can there. Tossing the empty can aside, he began to lick at her slit with the fury of a starving cat on a saucer of milk.

After about a minute of clitoral stimulation that rivaled what his wife did, Roy mounted her and slid his stiff unit into her. As he pumped, he began to lick at her protruding chocolate coated nipples while the whipped cream liquefied and began oozing out of her soaking pussy, heightening the pleasure for both of them. After about a minute of this action Kelly felt the pulsating cock release a load further driving her into frenzy. She was a little disappointed that he was coming, because she wasn't quite there.

Suddenly a torrent of cold water engulfed the humping pair. Kelly looked up to see Zena, at the shower controls, adjusting the spray and thankfully getting some warm water spraying. Roy being relieved backed away, stood, turned one of the many shower heads towards him and began to clean up the combination of syrup, whipped cream and spent load.

Zena then stepped into the large shower and was now getting wet. She was still fully clothed. Her beautiful white lacy blouse was becoming transparent, her hair matted, her black skirt becoming heavy with water. Letting her sexual instincts flow, Kelly skittered over, stood up and approached the small Mexican babe. Being unfulfilled at the hump and pump from Roy, she needed more. Kelly grabbed the shorter woman bent down and placed a juicy kiss full on her lips while leaning her body against Zena, backing her up against the wall. Zena grabbed her back and moved firmly moved up and down against her exposed chocolate covered breasts.

After parting from Zena's lips she stood back to drink in her beauty. The white blouse was now sodden with water, stained with chocolate showing some of the darker skin through the soaked material. Kelly needed and wanted more. She reached out and grabbed the top of the blouse and tore it open. Buttons popped, material tore, revealing, a now see-through wet satin bra. Kelly wanted total domination. She reached under the cups and lifted the now soaked bra, leaned over and surprising herself, nibbled on the right and then the left nipple. The nipples were small, with virtually no areola, but the tips were firm and thick. The breast was of a perfect C cup, probably about a 34, but looked a lot larger on the small framed woman. Hell, Kelly thought, "I could get used this, after all Jill said I was a natural."

Zena then pushed Kelly away, stood away from the wall and unhooked the lose bra and discarded what was left of the blouse. Kelly, not wanting to give up any control, grabbed the waste of the skirt and tore it clean off her hips and to the floor of the wet shower. This left her in the dark crotchless pantyhose and knee high boots. Zena looked great! Pushing Zena back against the wall Kelly took two fingers of her right hand and stuck them into the beauty's pussy, furiously rubbing in an upward motion. Zena responded by totally giving in to the bigger woman who towered about 9 inches over her. Roy, not yet recovered from the sex with Kelly, turned the water off and left the shower, to dry off and watch the performance of the two hot women.

Kelly then grabbed the back of Zena's head and directed her face to the still somewhat chocolate covered nipples. Zena sucked at them alternately gently teasing them with her teeth and lips. Zena liked the large puffy nipples. With her deft tongue she had them at full attention, pointing out what seemed to be a good inch and a half from the huge areola. Kelly then peeled the wet jacket off, threw it in the corner and lowered herself to the floor. She pulled the dark-haired beauty down with her. Zena, grabbed the abandoned syrup and sprayed the rest of it on her own chest, rubbed it in and moved her breasts to Kelly's face. Now it was Kelly's turn to experience some dessert. Kelly started sucking loudly, enjoying the taste and reaction from Zena. She also enjoyed the power that this gave her. Her pussy was now flowing with the sexual juices that had been dormant for so long, before today.

Kelly thought how much better this was than the hump and pump that Roy just performed. She realized that sex with a woman was an awakening and nurturing of her feelings and desires. Zena now removed her breasts from Kelly's face and swung around and entered the now familiar 69 position. Zena plunged her tongue into Kelly's pussy, which had a combination of syrup; traces of whipped cream and part of Roy's load seeping out. It was quite unique blend sexual nectars. She acted like it was a rare caviar, treating it with a measured pace for enjoyment. Again Kelly was caught up in her sexual urgings. She was now becoming the submissive again. Zena was well experienced and was manipulating her clit with the savvy of a true veteran. This position brought Zena's thick, dark bush to Kelly's face, who attempted to lick it but there was so much hair. She was getting a lot of them into her mouth, it was difficult for her to try and satisfy the Mexican nymph. She started coughing at the stray hairs now in her mouth.

Roy seeing the difficulty on Kelly's part, re-entered the shower with another hard-on from watching these two go at it. He mounted Zena from behind, placing his dick into her thick bush. This was happening only inches above Kelly's face. She was amazed by the turn of events and stopped trying to please the woman and just became a spectator. Kelly wanted nothing to do with Roy's sack which was brushing her cheek. Zena was responding by grunting loudly, and attacking Kelly's pussy with her full face buried in Kelly's crotch. Rather quickly, Zena yelled loudly, stopped eating and gave into an arousing orgasm. Roy, being further stimulated by this, pulled his cock out of Zena, aimed it at Kelly's face, just below Zena's pussy and stroked himself and shot his load all over Kelly's face. Once again Kelly experienced something new, something that she never would have imagined or allowed, just yesterday. This did not feel very satisfying to her. She didn't know how to react, and just stiffly lay there, mildly stunned.

After squeezing the last drop out of his quickly softening dick, Roy got up, surveyed the now two sprawled women on the floor of the shower, turned the water back on, laughed and exited. Kelly was numb. She had a mixture of sperm, whipped cream, and chocolate spread over various parts of her entire body. The raven-haired vixen was still lying on top of her, while the warm water began to wash away the sinful covering. Kelly decided that she was not ashamed, but just trying to sort out what just happened, what she liked and didn't like, what she wanted to repeat. Zena then rolled over, sat up and turned around and now lay beside Kelly, stroking at her hair and gently licking and kissing away Roy's load from her face. Kelly found it very comforting, and was again relaxing and drifting off into another sexual dreamy state.

kronan
kronan
6 Followers
12