A Change with Sam Ch. 04

Story Info
An awkward dinner, and a good night.
5.8k words
4.77
43.1k
51
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

Note: I've read all the feedback and taken into consideration some of the comments made. Thank you all so much for enjoying this piece, it's really fun for me to write. I've never been with a lady like Sam, so anyone who has some criticism or constructive ideas to add to the story, feel free to let me know.

*

My cock was in Sam's mouth when I heard the front door open and close. I've always had a pretty good sense of hearing, no idea why. It hasn't helped me much except for these awkward situations where I am about to have dinner with my girlfriend's mother and her own girlfriend, while receiving a blowjob from my said girlfriend. My paranoia and pleasure had reached an equivalent plateau, though after Sam's mother Joanna had looked in on us from the just-barely-open door to Sam's room, my heart had raced a little faster. I didn't know if I should be embarrassed or grateful. Maybe she was just happy that Sam was with someone.

Sam's tongue broke my train of thought and I looked down to see her fully concentrated and earnest. I wrapped a length of her dark hair up in my wrist and began to pump her head to and from the base of my cock. I felt her tongue working my shaft, licking all about. Her hot little muscle wanted me to cum, I could feel it, and she would back off ever so slightly with her lips just barely on the head of my cock only to slide the large flat of her tongue fully around my cock. Then she would dive back in, burying my penis down her throat, driving me wild.

Whenever I had my hands in her hair I would always have the urge to bring my fingers to my face and smell that delicious coconut shampoo she used on her almost untamed mess. I couldn't tease her about getting a haircut when her gorgeous mop made for such wonderful reigns while she sucked on my cock. When Sam really got into the action she would make all sorts of ridiculous, silly grunts and slurping sounds. To be honest it just drove me closer to the edge, that she was willing to work so hard just to bring me pleasure.

There, that was it. I could feel the pressure mounting, and the warm moist hold that her mouth had over my cock could only last me so long. I tapped her twice on the shoulder, our new sign for 'I'm very, very close' if one of us was too far gone in pleasure to actually mouth the words. I was doing my best to be quiet, though I could have shouted if the house was clear of company. When I felt myself really going, I leaned over Sam and moaned into her ass, which she was nice enough to stick up into the air for me so that I had a little cushion.

I felt the first release go, and knew that the stream of cum going down her throat would be a tough one to swallow. I felt her gulping in her earnest, fierce way, and after the second modest ejaculation and the third tiny spend, I was gone and she was extracting her lips slowly from my member.

"You sure were excited tonight," Sam said with a little chuckle. She licked her lips and rotated her jaw. I finally was able to understand how sore a blowjob could make you. There sure was a lot of work put into it to make for a good one.

"I couldn't help it. I feel like you were trying to suck the life out of me," I said, sitting back up and then relaxing against the headboard of her bed. I thumbed a small bit of cum off the side of her mouth, then inserted the tip of my thumb into her mouth where she sucked on it.

"Kiss me," she said, and I obliged. I made it a point to give Sam whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. I had no reason to deny her, and she was so cute, I couldn't resist. She tasted like my cum and the little bit of lip balm that was left after such a voracious blowjob.

"C'mon Brett, kiss me," she demanded during the small pause between our meeting lips. When I dove back into her, my tongue danced its way past her teeth and across her own slippery tongue, where the muskiness of my orgasm's result met me, and Sam did not let me go until I fully experienced her passion.

"Good. Where are you right now?" she asked me.

"I guess I'm just thinking about dinner. I think your mom's friend is here," I said.

"Yeah, Alice. They'll be in her room for a hot minute before we all come out for dinner. Trust me, mom will call," Sam said.

"What's she like?" I asked.

"Alice? She's bubbly. I mean she offsets my mom's tired moods pretty well. They've had sort of a rocky history but I have a feeling a lot of it has to do with my mom's past. She doesn't trust people easily and only came to terms with wanting women a few years ago. She moves at a snail's pace," Sam said.

I slipped my hand down the soft skin of her waist, under the band of her panties and grabbed her stiffening cock. I had grown an obsessive love for how Sam's penis fit so well into my palm, as if it belong there. When she was flaccid, her cock was only about an inch long. It was a pouty little thing, though I found it endearing was glad she had her foreskin. When her cock hardened it was four inches and thick, plenty to grab on to and stroke or suck on. What I was nervous about, even though we had not spoken of it, was taking her cock in my ass. Without discussing it once, I knew that it was something Sam wanted. She just had that fire in her. I knew she would take control if given even the slightest opportunity.

"Careful there buddy. Don't start something you can't finish," she said.

"I am so glad we don't have school tomorrow. Making up that snow day was awful enough. I feel like the week went on forever," I said.

"I'm just exhausted. What are we going to do tomorrow?" she asked.

"You don't have work?"

"Later. So what should we do? I feel like a real date might be in order," Sam said with a smile.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Food, definitely. Burgers? Maybe?" she asked.

"So you want to do the entire old-fashioned romp? Movie and a walk and hand-holding and food and declarations of silly, terrible love?" I asked her.

Sam slid her hand up my arm and then stopped, her fingers locking. She looked into my eyes. "Love?" she asked quietly.

Had I spoken too quickly? I was just bantering, but maybe I had crossed the line with that. Was it okay to joke about loving Sam? Would I hurt her? My mind reeled from the stupidity. I thought of her past, of her dad and her time in schools and working and her mother.

"I'm sorry Sam, I didn't mean to say something stupid. Honest," I said.

She sat up. "It's not that. Forget it," she waved her hand.

"Sam! Boyfriend! Dinner!" Joanna called from the recesses of the house. Sam jumped up from the bed, skirted her sweats and blouse for nicer clothes that she had laid out earlier, and took my hand.

"Don't worry Brett, it's past, let's just go have a good evening, okay?" she said.

I nodded, but I could feel a pit sinking in my stomach. I had never before worried about the paces of my relationships. I had never before declared love, not in a way that meant it. Once upon a time I was a terrible boy who used to say terrible things just to get girls to sleep with him. Now I was afraid that maybe my many years of breaking hearts and fucking up relationships would mean the end of the greatest one. I was only nineteen, and same eighteen. We had time and more. There was no reason to rush things or to stick my foot in my mouth. It wouldn't do to burn it down.

I stood up from my place on the bed, and hand in hand with Sam walked out from her bedroom and down the small hallway. Joanna was standing at the bar, where it looked out from the kitchen into the tiny dining room (which was little more than just their table and four chairs) and laughing at some joke we had not heard the makings of. At the table sat a very petite, very cute blonde woman. She had hair cut short and with a slight wave to it, and her eyes were the most powerful blue I had ever seen. Alice was a phenomenal contrast to Joanna and Sam's muted darkness. Just from her laugh I could detect a flamboyance and joy that Joanna did not seem capable of.

"You must be Brett!" Alice said without standing up. I walked over to her with an awkward, uneasy smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Alice," I said.

"Modest and behaved. You wait a while but know how to pick them, don't you Sammy?" Alice said.

Sam blushed redder than I have ever seen, and quickly took a piece of garlic bread from the counter and shoved it into her mouth. I could see the steam rising from the loaves, yet even if it was hotter than hell Sam seemed intent on keeping her mouth busy.

"It's been so long since our cute little Sam has had someone over. I hear that you are the real deal," said Alice.

"Oh shut up Alice. You are torturing him," said Joanna, fighting with something in the oven. She pulled out a casserole dish that I assumed contained the evening's dinner. The smell of lasagna began to waft through the house rapidly and my mouth watered.

"It's fine, I can handle it," I said, sitting at the table across from Alice. She squeezed my hands.

"See? He's a big boy. You are a Senior like our little Sammy, aren't you now?" she asked. "Brett is older," Joanna announced.

"I just started school later, is all. I think my mother was paranoid about me as a child. I was that kid that had to learn to ride a bike wearing an inflatable suit," I joked. Alice comforted me with a small laugh.

"He drives Sam to work sometimes," said Joanna. I darted a look to Sam. Her lips were firmly pressed together and she was looking in every direction except for at me.

"A gentleman as well. What don't you do, Brett?" asked Alice.

"Oh just about everything. I have no talents," I ventured.

"You made me a cake!" Sam blurted out, and Alice gave her a smile.

"I did hear about that. Our little eater here, she boasted about that cake for days. So we have a gentleman with a talent for baking, and he's a modest one. Perfect! I declare you a perfect boyfriend, boyfriend," said Alice.

"We are all just so glad he passed the test, Alice," said Joanna, and started dishing up plates of food. Soon enough we were all attempting to be polite while shoveling delicious food in our mouths. There was lasagna filled with cheese and beef, crusty delicious garlic bread, and plenty of wine. As the conversations ensued, I could pinpoint if I was more nervous about Joanna's earlier voyeurism, or Alice's incessant questioning.

"Do you see each other often at school?" asked Alice after a bite.

"Not often enough," said Sam.

"We have two classes together, and we eat lunch together and usually I drive her home. It's so strange to me that we went to school together for so many years and I just didn't even register her. It bothers me now that I think on it," I said.

"Sammy can be such a mouse, it doesn't surprise me," said Alice. Joanna and Sam gave her a disturbingly similar glare.

"I enjoy everything about her," I replied. Sam squeezed my leg under the table.

Alice gave me such a smile that I felt my cheeks redden a little. The rest of the dinner went on without much incident. I told them about my father's baking business and that my mother was out of town a lot, how I didn't have a real after school job but would help with the bakery sometimes. Sam would open up now and again when I spoke about school, or her job, or the little bit of time that we had known one another. Alice was quite curious as to the nature of our relationship, yet Sam seemed so used to her and did a great job gently steering the conversation back to neutral territory.

"It's late," Sam declared finally.

Joanna stretched her thin arms high above her head and yawned. The wine bottles had taken a flush to her cheeks, Alice as well. The blonde was snuggled up to the taller, dark haired woman and would nuzzle her from time to time.

"Plans for tomorrow?" Joanna asked us.

Sam shook her head. "I have to work later but we both have nothing aside from a bit of homework," she said.

"We were thinking about going on a date," I said. Sam squeezed my hand, but as with the rest of the dinner, did not look at me.

"Perfect," Alice said sleepily. "I know I'm staying over. There's no way I'm driving."

"Alice..." Joanna started. Alice found a sudden surge of energy, leaped up from her chair and ran comically down the hall into Joanna's room and shut the door. Joanna sighed.

"Sometimes its like I have one child, and then there's Sam," she said with a smile. I nodded.

"Sam is very level-headed," I said with a smile. Another squeeze.

"Please tell me you aren't this modest and plain when it's just the two of you," she said.

I shrugged. "What can I say. I can't be silly all the time," I replied.

"Dinner was great, mom," Sam said. Please leave us alone, is what I heard.

"Are you staying over, Brett?" she asked us.

"Mom," Sam said.

"Fine, fine. Just be careful. Be safe and all that," Joanna said. I looked to Sam, who was so red I thought she might burst. She ducked her head into my shoulder like a bird taking to its wing.

Joanna cleared the few plates were left and put them into the sink. I heard the refrigerator door open and close, and then the soft steps of Sam's mother retreating to her bedroom. After what felt like holding our combined breaths for hours, Sam and I could finally relax.

"Come here," she said to me with her soft voice, squeezing my hand and standing up from the table. She led me into the living room and pushed me down onto the couch. We assumed our position as if it was the most natural thing in the world: I lay stretched out toward the back of the couch, and Sam cuddled up against me as the little spoon. She picked the remote for the television up off the floor, and clicked it on. Saturday Night Live was on, and Justin Timberlake was doing some skit that I was sure was hilarious, if only I had been paying attention to it.

"That wasn't so bad," I said, stroking her soft hair.

"It was terrible. You made it better though, Brett," she said, and turned to kiss my cheek. Even though I was preoccupied with her simple being, she seemed to be changing her focus toward the television. I wasn't about to tell her she couldn't unwind after the disrupting chaos that always ensues from a family get together.

After a while of just laying together, I began to fight the fingers of sleep that touched my eyes. Sam had three of my fingers in her mouth, sucking on them gently and rolling her tongue over my skin. I had assumed my earlier position, with my hand slipped into her panties and holding her cock. Surprisingly she wasn't hard, and even though I rolled the soft spongy skin around my fingers, she stayed flaccid. Whether it was the exhaustion or the alcohol, I didn't mind. Sam was insatiable, and the moments we had to just relax and be together were really nice.

"You're trying to wake me up," Sam said oh-so-softly.

"No, just trying to be with you," I replied.

"You make it so easy," she said.

"It is easy. Being with you is easy," I said.

Sam rolled onto her side so that we were face to face, our noses almost touching. When she spoke I could smell the wine on her breath.

"No one has ever said that to me before," Sam said.

"Really? I feel like I've made a similar comment already," I said. She batted me playfully on the arm.

"You're good to me. The best. I just wanted to say, about earlier..." she said.

"Don't worry. It's fine, just forget it," I told her.

"No, listen. I had someone once, a while ago. They said they loved me and it didn't work out, it just ended up really hurting. I don't want that again. I mean I can't tell you to 'take it slow' because if you and I didn't work out I'd be so crushed, yet I can't say that word yet. It's hard for me," Sam said.

"I know, and don't worry about it. I didn't mean to rush things along. Sometimes I forget that there can be a filter between my thoughts and my words. I get caught up in the moment. To be fair, you sort of do that to me," I said, squeezing her hardening cock along with the rhythm of my voice.

Her own speech started to change, she always became a little raspy when she started to get turned on. Her words would quicken along with her breathing, and sometimes she would make little Freudian slips of the tongue.

"Is there anything you miss, being with me?" asked Sam.

"Miss? I miss being with you when we are apart," I said.

"No, I mean. Don't you miss normal girls sometimes?" she asked.

"You are a normal girl, Sam," I told her.

She sighed. "You know what I mean. You don't miss pussy?" Sam asked.

I gave this question a moment so that I wouldn't say something stupid on accident. "Well, sometimes. I mean it's pretty natural to think about what we don't have, isn't it? That isn't to say I need it, or even really want it, right now," I said.

"But you might want it someday?" she asked. Here eyes were so green in that moment.

"Maybe. Someday. Right now I want you though. And I could ask you the same thing," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you ever want to be with a girl? A girl like that?" I asked her.

Sam smiled ruefully. "Sometimes," she answered.

"There. A stalemate. Maybe we just need a playmate," I said.

Sam laughed. "Maybe. Maybe in the future. But right now I just want you," she said, and kissed me full on the lips. The kiss was soft, sweet, perfect.

"Let's go to bed silly girl," I told her, and she rolled off the couch and stood up. There, standing in the soft light with the darkness set just about her, she was framed perfectly for me. Her slightly crooked smile, her ever-changing eyes, her mussed dark hair. That way she tilted just to the right when she stood. The way her small breasts lay so neatly and beautifully against her chest. I wanted all of her, right there. Not in the way of pushing her down and taking her sweet body, but really wanting her. I wanted her in a way I had never wanted anyone. Not just lust, but something more. That's where my earlier mistake had came from. And to be honest, it wasn't a mistake. But if Sam wanted me to wait, wanted me to slow, I could do that. I would do it all for her.

We walked toward her bedroom, turning off all the lights in the house as we went so it felt like the world was ending behind us. She flicked the light switch and her room came into view. The bed, the television, her small desk and computer, her dresser, her closet. I sat on the floor, then quickly reclined until I was staring up at the ceiling. Sam tore off her blouse, removed her bra and threw them both into the pile of messy clothes that was collecting near her closet. She stood over me, staring down so that I could only see her eyes and not the rest of her expression.

One leg at a time, she took off her slacks and tossed them after the other clothes. Then I was staring up at an almost-naked Sam, her panties only a few feet above my face. I could see the full outline of her erection, and then she tossed the panties aside as well. Her cock pointed out straight, her shaved testicles resting just below. Then she parted her legs slightly so that there was a foot next to each of my shoulders, and put her hands on her ass cheeks. She pried them apart slowly, delicately, until I was staring up into her beautiful puckering pink asshole. Then with an athletic deftness that I did not have, she very slowly lowered herself until her ass was only inches from my face. I stuck out my tongue, agreeing to her little show, and she sank down the rest of the way with her knees bent.

I slipped my tongue into her asshole as she met me, and she had to try hard not to squirm. Her package rested on my chin, and her small hand enclosed her cock as I began to lick her ass in earnest. I probed into her, licking the skin as she stroked her cock. I placed my hands on the top of her thighs, pulling her down to me so that my lips and tongue could explore her. She stroked harder and faster, and began to moan and squeal with every moment that my tongue found its way deeper inside of her.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12