A Change with Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

We kissed. Who sank in first didn't matter, and I couldn't even remember when I thought on it later. Her lips were warm and soft, and she smelled of soap and shampoo. My fingers were in her hair, wet as it was, and her hands fumbled at my sides. I knew she was inexperienced, I could feel it in each awkward kiss. It's the hands that are the worst, you never know where to put them. I smiled into my kisses, enjoying myself. Then she pulled away.

"I think you should know why I pushed you away the other day, Brett," she said.

"I don't care," I told her, kissing her again.

"No, really. You know what I am. I told you. That doesn't bother you?" she asked.

"You are Sam. That's who you are. I like who you are," I told her.

"Even if I'm different? Even if I'm not what you expect?" she asked me.

"Especially for that reason," I told her.

She nodded, and brought the baggy shirt up and over her head. Her breasts came into my view, full and beautiful. Her dark nipples were hard, her areola small and shaped like little ovals. I brushed my fingers over the soft skin of her breasts, surprised by how real they felt. Then I reminded myself that they were real, they were a part of Sam and who she desperately wanted to be. They were a part of her true self, the way she had always been in her mind. Now it was her body that matched, and I smiled as I took her nipples in between my fingers and tugged at them softly. She moaned happily as I massaged the skin, as I cupped her breasts. It was another sound entirely when I took a nipple into my mouth and lightly sucked.

We went on this way for a while, my intentions entirely focused on her breasts until I remembered to kiss her. She smiled and tugged my shirt over my head. There is really nothing impressive about me or my body, I am entirely average. Whatever she saw pleased her though, and smiled at my naked chest and its thin streak of hair. Sam reached for my belt buckle like she was desperate for it, undoing the clasp and unzipping my jeans. I tugged them off as she put her hands together and sat back on the bed. I threw my jeans down where my shirt lay, and returned to my place with her just in my boxers.

"You move fast," I told her between kisses.

"You have no idea how often I daydream about this sort of thing. My drive is sort of insatiable," she said. Another kiss, longer. Her tongue entering my mouth.

I sat in my boxers and her in just her sweats, and my hands moved toward the material.

"Now you," I said.

"Wait, please," she told me. I had a feeling I knew where her trepidation was coming from, but I didn't care. I just wanted the girl.

"It's okay Sam, honest. I'm right here with you," I told her, kissing the skin between her breasts. She let out a heavy sigh and nodded. I could tell she wouldn't be comfortable until I really showed her how much I cared. I tugged at the sweats, pulling them down her legs quickly and tossing them down on to the floor. I saw it all immediately, I knew. She had pulled panties on before her sweats, but they couldn't hide her. She was so horny that she was bulging behind the pink lace, the head of her cock peaking out the top of the material. I touched her gently, pulling the panties away from her ass and down her legs, throwing them on to the floor.

Her cock rose from where it had pressed against her body, the hair wet and dark and curly. She was small, fully hard. Maybe four inches. I let my fingers wrap slowly around the shaft, pulling down her foreskin gently and watching the precum bubble up. I stared deeply into her eyes and kissed her.

She was breathing hard. "Wait, Brett, wait. You too. You too," she said.

I stripped my boxers off, sitting down on the bed and my cock pointing up from my lap. I was larger, six inches erect or so, near average size. She ran her fingers through my curly pubic hair, touching the head of my penis with soft and gentle fingers. She stroked it slightly, pulling down the foreskin and watching my precum. She licked her lips.

We both sat back on the bed, our backs against the head board and our faces entirely focused on each other. I began stroking her, and she began stroking me. Soon her small room was filled with the grunts and moans of our passion as we both engaged in acts that were entirely new and yet incredibly familiar to us. She pleasured me as she always pleasured herself. I pleasured her like it was my own cock, being attentive and driving her to orgasm. We stroked and stroked, tightening our grips on each other's cocks and staring into each other's eyes.

We came together, erupting hard. I watched a rope of cum shoot from the head of her cock, splattering her pubic hair and the base of her belly. She watched the same for me, my cum splashing across my belly button and up my chest through my stronger ejaculation. We continued to stroke as we came down from our high, both of us panting hard after crying out. We kept our hands on each other's cocks like they were made to save our lives, gently stroking and stroking long after the intense pleasure passed. I felt the pressure deep in my balls, and I could see the same effect for her.

Where my cock was nestled in an untamed mass of hair, I could see the care she put into herself. Her pubic hair was shaved back and short around the base of her cock, and her testicles were entirely bald. I cupped them gently, rolling them in my palm as I often did for myself. Then Sam eyed me intensely, kissing me once more and laying back.

"I want you to have me, Brett," she told me.

I stared down at her and nodded. "It's your birthday, you can have whatever you want Sam. Truly," I told her.

She smiled playfully, but I could see the comfort and demand that came to her face in the throes of sexual passion. "There's some lube behind my desk there, if you could grab it. Just be really gentle with me. I have some practice but just on my own. I'm glad you came one first, you cock should be a little smaller and softer. That thing is too big," she told me.

I laughed. "Yours is adorable. I'm jealous, Sam. I swear your skin is softer than mine," I told her.

She nodded. "It probably is. I love using lotion," she told me.

I grabbed the bottle from behind her desk as she lay back on the comforts of her bed and spread her legs. Her cock had softened only slightly, still semi-hard but laying back against her pubes. With her legs spread I could see her pink ass hole, small and perfect and beautiful. I leaned in close, my tongue jutting out. I had no experience with this but my body and mind went into auto-pilot simultaneously. I licked her ass hole once, then again, then again as Sam moaned in appreciation. I felt it loosen slightly, and when I could get the tip of my tongue in, I sat back with the bottle of lube.

I pumped out a dollop into my hands and rubbed them together, slicking them up with the perfumed lube. When my finger was wet, I slowly inserted it into her ass. Sam moaned and leaned back into her head board, her eyelids semi closed with that drunk feeling of pleasure. I slid the full length of my finger into her ass, twirling it around with the lube. I then pulled out, applied a little of the lube on to her ass hole, and she yelped quietly from the cool touch. I slipped my finger in again and again, working her until I could slip in two. When I worked her with two fingers for a few minutes, I sat back.

"Are you okay without a condom?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm safe, honest. We will be all right. Please lube that sucker up though," she told me with a smile.

I nodded and stroked my cock a few times with the lube, getting it slick. I positioned the head of my cock at her ass hole, dipping it in. It disappeared with ease, the shaft of my cock sliding all the way inside her. Her own cock was rock hard again, pointing up and touching my belly gently as I leaned into her.

"Go ahead and stroke yourself if you want to Sam," I told her.

She nodded to me with a big smile as if remembering she could please herself, and began to stroke her cock in earnest as I pumped in and out of her. She felt amazing, smoother and tighter than any of the other girls I had been with. An experience entirely different, and better from my own point of view. There was a part of me that wanted something like this for a long time, and my acceptance of Sam was part of my own desire. I grunted as I began to really pound into her, and she moaned and cried out as she continued to stroke her small cock. She came while I kept pumping, the cum ejaculating onto her belly and smearing onto mine as I leaned into her. The smell of cum was strong as I kept fucking her, and she continued to stroke, and the little nymph was able to ejaculate once more as I pumped my load deep inside of her.

We panted hard as I let my cock slowly leave her ass, completely soft. The cum and lube followed soon after, and before she could object I slipped my tongue towards her ass and licked the perfumed lube and cum up. It was a bizarre taste but I kept licking in earnest, eating her ass hole as she continued to stroke her cock. I knew she wouldn't be able to cum again but she stroked hard and fast just the same, desperate for more pleasure. After I licked the rest of my cum from her ass, I sat back and wiped my mouth, and she stopped stroking. A minute passed and she remembered her initial embarrassment, her cheeks reddening deeper from a blush. I pulled myself into her arms and kiss her, and she licked the taste from my tongue.

"That was amazing," I told her. "Thank you Sam."

She was crying again. "I should be thanking you. This is the best birthday I've ever had. I just can't believe you Brett. Where have you been when I needed you?" she asked me through her happy tears.

"I guess I just never took the chance. I'm sorry for that, but I'm glad to be with you now. I'm truly glad," I told her between kisses.

"I think we should be together Brett. I think feelings this wonderful need to be allowed to exist, to grow," she told me.

"I think we are together Sam. I know we are," I told her. Another hour passed and she told me that she had to get to work, she couldn't afford to lose her job. I asked her if I could see her again, if I could call her. We made plans for me to come over while her mom was home, over the weekend. Then she got in my car and I drove her to work, giving her a quick kiss as she headed inside the building.

The night was young and warm, and I had no place to be. I turned on my favorite song and I drove.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12