A Changed Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

I let my body press down on his as we both recovered, not even trying to get my cock out of his body although I knew it would soften before long. I just loved that connection, and although I had been taken a few times I never knew how good it could be to give. I knew those men enjoyed it, but now I knew why. Even better, this was Mark, the man I'd been craving for so long. I still couldn't quite believe he'd wanted me to take him first, but I was glad I had and pleased that he'd made it clear this would happen again.

His arms came around me to make sure I didn't move away. I don't think I could have even if I wanted to, but it was great to feel loved and wanted after such an act. The best I'd ever got was the guy rolling off me and starting to snore on the other side of the bed, and this was so far removed from that I felt like I'd never had sex before this moment. Well, perhaps it was just that I'd never made love. The strange thoughts rolling round my head, and the high I was still feeling had me starting to giggle.

"What's making you laugh?" he asked.

"I can't believe I just fucked my boss!"

He grimaced. "No, you just fucked your lover and partner. Less of the boss business. I didn't even hire you. However, I was very very impressed with Chef's choice!"

"I remember. You weren't exactly subtle when you checked me out."

"Neither were you. You fancied me then, didn't you?"

"Cute man in a suit. What wasn't to like?!"

"I hope that doesn't apply to every man you see in a suit." A hint of jealousy in his voice, but I didn't think it was that serious. He more than anyone else knew I was not an easy lay.

"Nope. You were an exception. I liked you even more when I saw you out of the suit."

He laughed at that. "Were you meaning dressed casually, or undressed entirely?"

"Well, I did mean when I first saw you in jeans, but now I'd have to say I prefer the naked version. Shame you can't stay like this all the time!"

"Only you get to see me like this from now on," he told me with certainty.

I wasn't quite sure what to say to that, but I knew it was more reassurance for me that this was real and we were together properly now. I kissed him, letting all of what I was feeling show in the kiss for a moment.

"I love you."

"I love you too Charlie. Thanks for believing in me."

"Always."

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers