A Changed Man Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers

After a short while, Tom explained that he had to leave to go to back to work in the nightclub which he owned in the city. As he bent to pick up his clothes I thought he would see me, but luckily the room was dark and he was probably still looking at my wifes naked body as she remained lying on the bed. My wife told him to let himself out and that she would speak to him soon.

As soon as he had left, my wife crouched beside the bed and untied my wrists and ankles. "Did you enjoy that, slut?" she asked as I slid out from under the bed. As I went to get up, my wife snapped at me "Stop! I want you to stay lying there....I've got something for you". She then turned to face my feet and slowly lowered her hot cunt down over my face. For a moment she kept it inches away from my lips, and I could clearly see Tom's spunk in the folds of her vagina. "Now then slut, clean me up! I don't want a drop of cum left inside me!" and with that she lowered herself onto my face. Immediately I could taste the cum and as I worked my tongue inside her pussy a thick gush of Tom's spunk ran down my tongue and into my mouth. I swallowed it down and eagerly started to use my tongue to lap up the rest of his semen from my wife's pussy.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, licking another mans cum from my wife's pussy and I was enjoying it. I could think of nowhere else I would rather be than with my face in my wifes freshly fucked cunt. "Now slut" I heard my wife say, "get that tongue to work in my asshole." I didn't need asking twice. Straight away I ran my tongue up to her puckered ass and began licking hungrily at the hole. Slowly I stiffened my tongue and pushed it inside her tight asshole. My cock pulsated in vain underneath the chastity belt, as I worked my tongue in and out of her clinging asshole as she rubbed her clit and brought herself to orgasm. She then stood up, and looked down at me laying there on the floor. "Good work, slut" she said. "Tomorrow night, me and you are gonna have a little fun by ourselves. Just you and me. If you're good, I may even let you have an orgasm!" She laughed as she gestured for me to leave.

I slowly crawled out of the room, my balls throbbing from wanting to cum so desperately. As I dozed off to sleep I could think about nothing else but my need to cum. My balls churned in anticipation as I thought about getting that chastity belt off and finally being able to shoot my load. I just hoped my wife didn't change her mind!

Part 4 ..over and over

The next day was pretty much the same as the last. I went to work as usual, complete with chastity belt and female panties under my clothes. The only difference was that I practically ran home, I was so desperate to check that the key had made it back in the post. Before my wife would tell me anything, I again had to go and get dressed up like a slutty girl, with my long blonde wig and even a pair of high heeled shoes which my wife had bought for me earlier in the day. I then went and knelt before my wife who told me that yes, she had got the key back that morning and tonight, if I was a good 'girl' I would get to have an orgasm. She then ordered me to clean the house and make her some dinner. I was then told to eat and have a shower and wait for my wife in her bedroom.

When she entered the room, I could not believe how ravishing she looked. Again she had on her thigh boots, but this time she had stockings underneath and her breasts were pushed up together by a tight leather basque. Her hair was scraped back in a ponytail making her look very strict as she tied me into the hard wooden chair I had spent the previous night in.

"So...." she asked, "do you think I should let you cum tonight?" I nodded "Yes Mistress". "Beg me!" she snapped! "Please Mistress, I beg you to let me have an orgasm!" I sobbed, desperate not to upset her in any way. "I need to cum so badly Mistress!" I continued as she took a couple of photographs of me with the digital camera. Then the moment I had been waiting for. She knelt in front of me and unlocked the chastity belt. As she removed it, my cock immediately sprang up into a full, throbbing erection, finally free from its entrapment. "My my," she said "you DO need to cum don't you!" she laughed as she looked at my hard cock. "Please let me cum!" I begged again. "Ok..if that's what you want" she chuckled as her hand closed around my aching erection.

It felt so good as she started jerking me off, that I knew it wouldn't take very long for me to cum. I tried to hold back but after what seemed like only seconds I knew I could take no more. Suddenly, my wife produced a small glass jar with her free hand and held it to the end of my cock just in time to catch the first thick spurt of cum which flew from my cock. It must have been the biggest load of cum i've ever seen and my wife collected it all in the glass jar. She then abruptly stopped stroking my cock and stood up. She placed the jar on the mantelpiece next to a clock. She then told me that seeing as I was so eager to cum, then that is what I will do. She told me that, every half an hour she would come in and masturbate me again, each time collecting my spunk in the jar. When the jar was full she would stop and that would be the last time she would touch my penis. Ever. She told me that from then on, my cock would never again be touched by a female for the rest of my life. I grimaced at the thought and as I looked at the jar on the mantelpiece, I knew I was in for a long night. My wife chuckled as she left the room.

The hands on the clock ticked slowly and sure enough exactly half hour later my wife returned. My cock was still half hard as once again she expertly masturbated me until I shot another load into the jar. Without a word she put the jar back on the mantelpiece and exited the room. The third time she came in it took longer for me to cum and my penis was a little sore by the time I had spilled another, smaller load into the jar. Before she returned again I looked at the jar and groaned to myself as I saw it wasn't even half full.

Over and over again I was made to cum in the jar. My cock was sore, and the orgasms were not enjoyable. After the sixth time my wife said "Well, you WANTED to cum tonight you little slut!" and it was true. Earlier I would have killed to be allowed the pleasure of an orgasm, but now I didn't care if I never had another one as long as I lived. By the eighth visit I produced nothing more than one tiny droplet of thin, watery cum. As my wife turned to leave the room I cried out "Please, I don't want to cum anymore!" She turned and glared at me. "But the jars not full yet slut, are you sure you want to stop. Remember, this is the last time I, or any other female is ever going to touch this pathetic little cock of yours." I sighed as she stood looking me up and down. She started to rub my cock, and I knew I couldn't cum again as my sore penis started to stiffen. "Please stop" I sighed and straight away she took her hand away. She then untied my right hand before going to the mantelpiece and getting the jar of cum. Handing it to me she told me to drink. Reluctantly I raised it to my lips and began to tip the slimy contents into my mouth. "Good girl!" my wife laughed as she watched me drink the entire contents. When the jar was empty, she tied my hand back up to the chair, and began to fasten the chastity belt back into place over my sore, shriveled cock. After locking the padlock, she laughed and said "You'd better get used to this now, slut! You're not gonna be seeing your cock for quite some time!"

She then turned and left the room, once again leaving me tied to the chair with the taste of cum still in my mouth. The strange thing is, the taste was quite nice. I couldn't believe it, I had drunk several loads of cum but I still wanted more! Even after being forced to cum so many times, my cock started to harden inside the confines of the chastity belt as I drifted off to sleep, dreaming about swallowing more hot sticky cum.

Part 5 - humiliation

The next day passed slowly at work and I was tired all day from having cum so much the previous night. Opening the front door of our house I was greeted by my wife, standing waiting for me. "Hello slut!" she said as I entered. "Before you get changed, we're going for a little drive. I have a present for you for being such a good slut". She then ushered me back out of the door and into the car. As she got behind the wheel, she looked at me and smiled.

We soon pulled up in a part of the city I didn't really know. My wife instructed me to follow her as we got out of the car and walked down a small side street. She then opened the door to a small shop and as we entered, I looked up at the sign to see exactly where we were. My heart sank. It was a Tattoo Shop and Piercing Parlour.

"Hi Dave" she said to the heavily tattooed long haired biker who stood behind the counter. "Here she is, just like a told you!" she laughed and pointed to me as I stood nervously in the corner. "Ok", Dave said "follow me".

We were led into a small clinical looking room and I was told to remove all of my clothes apart from my panties. I nervously looked at Dave and he laughed as I began to undress. I was then told to lie on the leather bench that stood in the centre of the room. I couldn't really see what Dave was doing, but my wife said "Don't worry slut, it won't hurt much!". Suddenly I felt a cold spray on my left nipple and I looked round to see Dave standing over me with a piercing gun in his hand! My god! He was going to pierce my nipple. "Please Mistress.....no!" I gasped as I felt a swift sharp pain in my slightly numbed nipple. Looking down I saw a small silver ring being threaded through the newly made hole. "You see" my wife laughed "that wasn't so bad was it? Now be a good girl as we do the same to your other nipple".

It didn't take Dave long to repeat the process on my other nipple and in no time at all both of my nipples were pierced and had silver rings inserted in them. Before I could admire my new additions, my wife told me to turn over and lay on my stomach. I wondered what else she had planned for me as I cautiously rolled over, making sure not to hurt my tender nipples as I did so. The next thing I knew I felt what seemed to be like somebody writing on my right buttock. Straining to look round I saw that it was Dave. "Do you know what's happening next slut?" my wife asked. I shook my head no and she explained further. "You're getting a tattoo! Just a small one for now, but it will be a permanent reminder of your new position in life!" "Please, Mistress" I begged, "please don't! I'll do anything!" She laughed, and said "You'll do anything I want anyway slut, now be quiet!"

I groaned as I heard the tattoo gun whirr into life and closed my eyes as Dave began to tattoo my ass. It didn't take long, before he said "There you go Ma'am, all done" and stood back to admire his work. My wife ordered me to get off the bench and kneel before her. She then made me thank her for my present. "That's ok, slut" she laughed. "Now, slut I want you to pay Dave for his time and trouble." "But...Mistress" I stammered.."You know I haven't got any money!" Dave laughed and moved over to stand next to my wife. "It's ok slut, I made an arrangement with Dave earlier. You see, he was telling me how he loves nothing more than a good blowjob. I happened to mention that I knew a hot little slut who loves the taste of cum and, well, here we are!"

My heart sank as Dave unzipped and dropped his pants. "Go on, slut" my wife said, "you know what you've got to do". Again I tried to plead with her but she reached down and roughly grabbed one of my sore nipples. "Do it slut" she barked "and make sure you do a good job!" Slowly, I turned on my knees and straight away was greeted by the sight of Dave's cock, already half hard, bobbing in front of my face. "Kiss it" my wife whispered in my ear. I cautiously moved my head forward and nervously kissed the tip of Dave's cock. As I heard my wife laugh, my own cock twitched within my chastity belt and straight away I knew I couldn't resist. Again I moved my head forward, but this time I opened my mouth fully and slowly took the head of Dave's cock in my mouth. Immediately, I saw a flash, and without having to look, I knew that my wife had just taken another photo of me. I cursed to myself and briefly wondered what it was that she planned to do with all the photographs she was taking.

I'd often wondered what it would feel like to suck another mans cock and as I knelt with Dave's hardening member in my mouth I knew that I liked it! I had already started to enjoy the taste of cum and now I was enjoying performing oral sex on another man. Overcome with desire, I started to move my lips on Dave's penis, working my head up and down as I tried to swallow his entire cock. By now my own cock was throbbing as my wife continued to take pictures of me hungrily sucking. "Make him cum, slut!" my wife sneered and I sucked harder, wanting to taste a hot load of fresh spunk in my mouth. Suddenly, Dave grabbed my head and as his cock gave a huge throb I knew he was about to cum. I wasn't wrong, and straight away, I felt the first thick glob of spunk hit the back of my throat. As his cock shot the rest of its load into my mouth I swallowed as much as I could, but some of his spunk escaped from my lips and dripped out of my mouth and down my chin.

As I swallowed the last of his cum Dave pulled his cock from my lips. My wife said "Say cheese!" and took a close up picture of my face, with cum dripping from my mouth and Dave's semi hard cock laying against my cheek. As I went to lick the remaining cum from around my mouth my wife told me to stop and after I had dressed she made me walk back to the car with the cum still there on my face. I was so embarrassed as the occasional passer by gave me a strange look and I was glad when we got back home. "Now get changed, slut and then meet me in my bedroom."

The bra hurt my nipples as I put it carefully on and I chose g-string panties so as not to irritate my sore, tattooed buttock. After putting on my wig and high heels, I crawled through to my wife's bedroom. "Take a look in the mirror slut" she said. I turned my ass towards the mirror so that I could finally see what the tattoo was. Although it was in reverse in the mirror, I could clearly see that I now had the words 'cock sucking cum slut' permanently tattooed in half inch letters on my ass. "Now, I want you to run along and make me some dinner. Then I want you to put on your most slutty looking outfit and wait in your room until you are called".

PART 6 - more humiliation

I waited quietly in my room as my wife had instructed. I was dressed in my high heels, a pair of hold-up fishnet stockings, a black PVC mini skirt and a black PVC basque. I had pushed my chest up so I had a a very slight bust and my wig was in place on my head. Under my skirt I was wearing a tiny black pair of panties which clearly showed the shape of my chastity belt encased cock.

Suddenly, I heard our door bell ring! I panicked a little as I wondered who it was at the door. What if they came in and saw me dressed like a slut? I listened carefully as my wife went to answer the door. I instantly recognised the voice of my wife's sister who seemed to be with another couple of females. I groaned as I heard my wife invite them in and before long I could hear them all laughing and joking in the living room. I sat totally still, scared that if I made a sound they would come and find me.

After a while I heard footsteps coming towards my room and the door opened to reveal my wife who was wearing an incredible outfit. She had on her thigh boots and a tiny leather miniskirt. Her breasts were barely covered by a tiny black bra and even in my worried state I could feel my cock throb as I looked at her. "Now then slut!" she said, "I've got a few girlfriends over and I've told them all about you, so you'd better be a good girl for me tonight!" My heart sank as I knew I was soon going to be totally humiliated in front of a group of women. "I've got a new toy too" my wife said as she produced a silver chain with a handle grip on one end and a small leather loop on the other. She told me to stand and handed me the loop end of the chain. "Attach that to your little ball sack, slut!" she ordered. I took the loop and placed it around my scrotum. It was about two inches wide so I had to pull my balls down with one hand to allow it to close properly around my scrotal skin. It was tight and pushed my balls together at the end making them throb as my wife gave the chain a yank. "Now, on your knees and follow me!" she snapped and lead me like a dog behind her as she pulled the leash on my balls.

As we entered the living room the women all broke out into fits of laughter, pointing at me and calling me names. They could not believe that my wife had this much control over me. I was told to kneel in the centre of the room and I blushed as I looked around. There were five women seated around me and I could also see my wife standing in the background with a huge smile on her face. As well as my wife's sister Julie, I also recognised one of the other women. It was Rachel, a secretary from the office where I worked! I was totally embarrassed to be seen like this in front of her. What if she told other people at work? I was a little relieved to see that the other three women were complete strangers who I had never seen before. My wife introduced them as being friends of hers who wanted to see a slut husband being used.

"Now then girls" my wife said, "lets begin!" She walked over to me and stood facing away, with the cheeks of her ass right in front of my face. "Now then slut! I want you to get your tongue in my ass!" and with that she pulled up her skirt and leaned forward exposing her beautiful ass. I glanced nervously around to see the women all watching intently to see if I would do as my wife asked. "Do it NOW slut!" my wife yelled and gave the leash on my balls a tug, making them hurt as I pressed my face forward into my wife's ass cheeks. I heard the women all clapping and laughing as I started to ease my tongue into my wife's tight asshole, working it in and out lovingly for several minutes before my wife told me to stop. "If it wasn't for that chastity belt I bet he'd have the biggest hard-on!" she laughed before pulling her skirt down and telling me to lean forward so that my ass was in the air.

"Now lets see how he likes this!" my wife laughed as she lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down. She then poured some lubricant on my asshole. Straight away, I winced as I felt first one, then two fingers slowly working into my virgin ass. As another finger made its way into my stretched anus my cock begin to twitch and I started to enjoy the feeling as my wife finger fucked my ass. "Look how much he's enjoying it!" the women laughed as I moaned in pleasure. Suddenly the fingers slipped out of my clenching ass and I looked round to see what my wife was going to do next. I groaned as I saw her standing behind me. A huge, realistically cock shaped strap-on dildo protruded from her crotch. She lubed it up and moved towards me. I felt the tip touch my asshole and I shivered in anticipation. Slowly, my wife pushed forward and I felt the large head of the dildo spreading the lips of my anus. I groaned as I felt it slide past my sphincter and into my ass. I pushed back, wanting to feel the whole length of the fake cock deep inside me. Omce it was all the way in, my wife leant forward and said quietly in my ear "Beg me to fuck you in the ass, slut!"

Again, I looked around the room and saw the five women watching as I quietly whispered "Please fuck me in the ass Mistress". "Louder! so everyone can hear!" my wife shouted and rammed the strap-on even further into my ass. I wanted to feel the cock in my ass so bad that I didn't care that I was in a room full of people. "Please fuck my ass Misress! I'm begging you!" I shouted. The girls all cheered as my wife grabbed my ass cheeks and began fucking my ass with long deep strokes that made my balls throb with every thrust. My wife fucked me for about ten minutes and my cock was straining in the chastity belt when she slowly pulled the strap-on from my ass, leaving me panting with ecstacy on the floor.

sub5000
sub5000
65 Followers