A Changing Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esknr
esknr
308 Followers

When I got home that evening, Jan and the kids were already there. The kids were in their rooms doing their homework, and Jan was getting dinner ready. I changed into my yard working cloths, and was headed out the back door when Jan stopped me.

She said: "Tonight, after the kids are in bed, would you like to measure the shrinkage of my pussy after it hasn't had a big black cock in it for almost a day?"

I said: "Of course, dear, what would you like me to measure it with?"

She laughed and said: "your tongue, your fingers, but most of all, your dick."

I hugged and kissed her and said: "Baby, you have a date."

Well, the evening dragged on and finally the kids were in bed and Jan and I were taking a shower together. We did lots of touching and feeling when Jan started her taunting. She said: "You know, I really do like it when George and I takes a showers together. He always has that big stick hitting me every time he makes any kind of movement. Just feeling that big black cock touching me all over, makes me all wet, other than the shower water. Always by the time we are finished with our shower, I am begging him to stick that big black thing in my married white pussy."

Well, she knew what she was doing by telling me all of that, as I was now sporting a hard on so hard that the cats couldn't scratch it. She played with it a little and even went down on it briefly, and then came up and grabbed a towel.

As we were drying off, she said: "Come on, I want you to stick that white dick in this black cock stretch white married pussy. George's pussy, now see if you can reclaim it by making me cum."

Oh, wow, she almost had me on the brink of coming just from all that talking. She lay down on the bed stretching her lags, and said: "No warm up necessary, just stick that white dick in this white married pussy that has been stretch by a big black cock."

As I mounted her, my dick slid in very easy, however, unlike last night, I could feel the walls of her pussy somewhat. I was so excited that I started pounding her fast, hard, and heavy.

She started responding by meeting my every thrust, then she started responding vocally by saying: "Oh, yes baby, I can feel you, oh, yes, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck me fuck me hard oh, yes, you are going to make me cum. Oh, yes, I am CUM, CUM, CUMMMMINNNGGGG."

Well with all that, I couldn't hold back any longer. So, I shot a big load in her, and she told me: "Wow, I felt that. Of course, it wasn't as strong as what I could feel when George shot his big wad in me, but felt good just the same. As a matter of fact, when George shoots his big loads deep in my white pussy, it usually makes me cum again, even if I have just finished coming."

I then said: Does that mean that you would rather be fucking George?"

She then said: "You are my husband, and you will always be number one in my life and access to my pussy, however, as you already know, George can fuck me much better than you ever can, and therefore, the answer to your question, with all due respects dear husband, is yes, I would rather that big black cock be fucking my white married pussy in the place of your white dick. Don't get me wring now, as I really do enjoy feeling your above average white boy's dick slide in and out of my pussy and feeling it perform its limited discharges."

During all this, we were still locked together with my dick starting to get soft when she first started talking. However, with all that hot talking, things had started to change in the erection department. At that point, she rotated her hips a little and said: "What is that I feel in my pussy? Could it be a hard dick? Could it be my husband's hard dick wanting to go another round of fucking this black cock slut's white married pussy?"

With that, I started responding with the slow in and out motions, gradually picking up speed until I was pounding her with the speed and force as before.

She started with her taunting again, and wouldn't stop, She was saying things like: "You know that you have a real slut wife here, don't you? A wife that loves to suck and fuck a big black cocks. A wife that is not ashamed to be seen in public with her black lover. A slut wife that will take her married white shaved pussy without panties to her black lover for his pleasure. A wife that will go out fucking black cock and spend the night in his bed instead of with her husband. That is the slut wife that you are fucking; do you enjoy fucking a love hole that has been stretched by a big black cock? Do you want me to continue to fuck that big black cock at every opportunity?"

With all that, all I could do was grunt a yes from time to time until I was on the edge of coming again.

As she sensed that I was on the brink of coming, she shouted: "Oh, wait for me, I am about co cum to, don't stop, keep fucking me, oh, yes, baby, fuck this slut pussy. Make me cum baby, oh, yes, yes, YYEEESSSS, I M M M CUMMMMINNNGGGG!!!!"

We both came at the same time, and after we returned to earth, I kissed her and said "WOW, what a fuck." She kissed me again, nodded her head as I rolled off her and we were both asleep in minutes.

The next couple of months, every other weekend was very much like the one that had just passed. Jan would go to visit George and call me on the phone while they were fucking. I got to watch and join in a few times, all of which was as hot as the first time.

There was one thing that Jan kept me posted on that just seemed to get hotter and hotter. It seemed that Jan and George became regular weekend customers at that restaurant with the curious waitress. Each visit always produced some type on hot conversation. It seems that on their next visit after the time that I was with them, the waitress informed them that she had told her husband about them. Of course, that got Jan and George's attention. The waitress told them that her husband's only comment was something about that being very hot. However, that night in bed, he just about fucked her senseless. The next time they were in there, the waitress told them that her husband has gotten very inquisitive, and talking about it while they were making love.

That night when they got back to the motel room, George told Jan that the next time they went in that restaurant, he was going to take a friend of his who usually makes the same run as he does.

On Wednesday before the next time George was scheduled to arrive, he called Jan and asked her if she could have dinner with him and a friend on the following Friday night. After Jan checked with me, she agreed to the dinner date, but would have to return home that night.

Jan met George at the motel on Friday night where George and his friend were waiting. Jan told me that his friend Mac was very well built and appeared to be a little over six feet tall.

When the three of them got seated in the restaurant, it seemed that the waitress could get to their table fast enough. During dinner, George and Mac flirted shameless with the waitress. When she brought the check over, Mac boldly asked her what time she got off work. Her response just about blew them away as she told them she knew what they were getting at and she would love to join him for some after hour recreation, however, she needed to talk to her husband first. She went on to say that her and her husband had been fantasizing about her getting it on with a black man, and she was sure that he would go for it. She asked if she could set it up with her husband, would tomorrow morning before she goes to work be ok. After Mac agreed, she asked him if it would be ok for her husband to watch. Mac also agreed with that.

Jan came home around tem Friday evening freshly fucked relaying all this to me while she sucked my cock. She wouldn't allow me to fuck her as she was returning to George Saturday evening, and didn't want George to have to stick his beautiful black cock in her married white pussy that had been used by her husband.

We both did our normal weekend work around the house during the day Saturday. Then

In the early evening, Jan started getting ready to take her married white pussy to her black lover. She had me do a fresh shave of her pussy so that it would be smooth for George. It had become easy for her to make excuses for the kids of her weekend outings. So, when she was ready, and after she had her final chat with the kids, she came to me, giving me a hug and a kiss, and telling me she was taking my pussy to give it to her black lover for him to do with as he pleases.

That night, Jan came back rather early, freshly fucked, of course, she said that when she got to George's room Saturday evening, he informed her that Mac, Lori and Jim had been fucking from tem in the morning until just before three in the afternoon when Lori had to go to work.

While giving me a blowjob, she informed me that George wants to treat the two of us to dinner Sunday evening as Mac has a late date with Lori, and her husband Jim. She said that George wants the five of us to get together in the same room and have a good old fashion orgy.

I told her that I have read about orgies and seen some in porn movies, other than had only dreamed about actually getting involved in one. She said that the closest she has come to an orgy is the couple of threesomes that she has been involved in, the first time with George and his friend on our anniversary, and the second was with George, her and I. She went on to say that if that was any indication of what orgies could be like, she was looking forward to it. I had to agree with her.

All this time she had been playing and sucking my dick. She then stopped and informed me that she still had a sloppy pussy that needed some attention as she turned around and got on top of me in a sixty- nine position. After all that talking, we both were more than ready to enjoy the nectar of each other's bodies. It did not take long for the two of us to erupt in an earth-shattering climax. After we came back down off our sexual high, she rolled off me and without another word being spoken, we both drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

esknr
esknr
308 Followers