A Changing Script Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman finds solace in her grandpa's embrace.
3.7k words
4.48
91.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to rozezwild for her editing to make this a better story.

*

"Grandpa?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Do you ever miss Grandma?"

The question came from my 19 year old granddaughter, my only companion since my wife of 44 years died year before last from the dreaded Big C. Connie - our condensed version of Constance Marie - had live with us for more than 18 of her years, since her parents had been killed under the wheels of a mammoth 42-wheeled gravel train semi after the driver had gone to sleep at the wheel. In fact we were all each other had remaining in this cold world.

"Yes, baby, I miss your grandmother every single day."

"I do too, Grandpa. I wish she was still with us."

"I know, baby, but at least she's no longer in pain. She suffered awfully bad those last few weeks."

"I know, Grandpa. It really makes me sad thinking about it. I try to remember how happy she was when we were gathering tulips from the garden that spring and the year before that when we took the vacation trip to the canyon. She was really happy then."

"You are right, honey. Those are the memories we want to keep of Grandma. That's what she would want us to remember. Those were good days."

"Do you think we'll ever have happy days like that again?"

"I would bet on it, sweetheart. Like I can just imagine how happy I'm going to be watching you walk across the stage and get your college diploma. I'm going to be so proud of you."

Connie flung herself across the room into my lap, her arms going around my neck. "Aw, Grandpa, you make me so happy. I feel so very lucky to have you. Thank you for everything."

She planted a kiss on my cheek, except that it was a little low and wound up right at the corner of my mouth. Suddenly I was embarrassed - not because of the kiss, but because of my reaction. No matter what I did, I could not keep myself from thinking about how sexy and curvy and lush and lovable my granddaughter had grow up to be. Even this old man began to get a hard-on, feeling her pretty round bottom pressing my family jewels.

It didn't seem to matter to Connie. She sat there for a long time, her arms around my shoulders and her face buried in the curve of my neck. I wondered if it was possible that she could not feel my throbbing hard-on poking her in the bottom.

Connie didn't say anything however. She just curled a little closer to my chest and sighed. I held her tightly, afraid to let her slip. I wanted to continue to be my little girl's hero, her soft place to fall. I have to admit though that it was not as easy to hold her these days as it had been to hold her grandmother when she had been nineteen.

I felt Connie's breathing change, first by the soft expulsion of each measured breathe against my neck, then I gradually became aware of the regular rise and fall of her breasts and I was reminded that my little Connie had grown into quite a woman. For most of the last year, she had been wearing 34C bras, an increase over the prior cup size. On her somewhat slender body, a C-cup made her look heavy and full on top.

Oh, man, what th' hell! There I go, getting another hard-on, poking my sweet Connie in the ass again!

Connie didn't stir. Her breathing remained regular and controlled. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that she hadn't noticed my faux pas. I certainly didn't want my granddaughter thinking that her grandpa was a dirty old man - even if I knew the truth.

She caught me totally off-guard then, when she quietly asked, "Grandpa, do you still like to fuck?"

I had never heard her use that word in my presence. I nearly dropped my false teeth ... except that I don't have false teeth. A thousand question flooded my mind in a rolling, tumbling jumble of information ... or lack thereof ... not the least of which was 'Is my baby girl still a virgin?' and 'Why would she want to know?'

Finally I ventured a soft reply, "Yes, Baby, I still like it. But I haven't tried it since your grandmother died."

"I thought so, Grandpa. Why don't you go out on any dates?"

"Oh, honey, I'm too old to date now."

Her left hand began rubbing my chest. "No, you're not, Grandpa. Lots of ladies would love to go on dates with you. And I'll bet most of them would have sex with you if you asked."

"But, sugar, wouldn't that be betraying Grandmother?"

"No, Grandpa, I don't think so. It's been long enough and I know Grandma would like for you to get on with your life."

I laughed. "What make you think she'd want that?"

"Because that's what she told me just before she died."

"She told you what?"

"She said, 'I want you to push Gene until he gets on with his life. I don't want him to keep moping around after I'm gone. Please make sure he gets out and has some fun.' I promised her, Grandpa."

"No, she didn't say that, did she?"

"Yes, she did. And she meant it too."

"That's so sweet. And just like her. But I can't do that."

"Why not, Grandpa?"

"Because I ... well, I just can't."

"Are you too bashful?"

"I ... no, I don't think so."

"Are you afraid of being rejected?"

"Well ... maybe."

"Oh, Grandpa! Women would be crazy about you. I know I would."

"No, honey! You don't mean that. I'm just an old man. I don't have anything to offer a woman anymore."

"Yes, you do, Grandpa. You're still a very sexy looking man."

I laughed. "No, sugar, you can't mean that."

"Oh, but I do, Grandpa. Nobody turns me on like you do."

"Oh, my goodness! Sweetie, you can't be serious."

"Oh but I am, Grandpa. Do you want proof?"

"What proof?"

"Here! Give me your hand."

She took the hand I'd had around her waist and quickly put it between her legs. There was no mistaking the fact that her crotch was wet. Her shorts were soaked through and through. I sucked in my breath in a state of shock.

"See, Grandpa, that's what you do to me. You make me want you so much!"

"Sugar, are you ... are you sure that was ...?"

I'm sure, Grandpa. I felt you're bulge pushing at my bottom. I wanted to sit on it, Grandpa. I've wanted to yank off my clothes and climb into bed with you for a long time. I really want you so very much, Grandpa."

"But, sugar, that would be ... "

"Incest? Yes, I know. But, Grandpa, I love you so very much. I want you to be happy. And I want this so bad. Please let me do this for you ... for us."

Connie started to wiggle her bottom, rubbing her round globes against my cock, which was hard as a rock again. I could feel it throbbing against her luscious ass. I knew it would be weak of me to give in. I also didn't know if I was strong enough to say no.

"Oh, baby, I just don't ..."

"Shhh, don't say no, Grandpa. Just be quiet, close your eyes and hold me ... please."

I did what she asked. I felt her moving - not leaving, just some sort of movement. One arm remained around my shoulders and her head was still close to the crook of my neck. Then she took my right hand again and moved it up, until it came in contact with her bare breast. Again I involuntarily sucked in my breath.

In a whisper, Connie said, "I love to be touched, Grandpa. Do you like touching me?"

My voice was a squeak, "Yes, baby!"

"Then touch me, Grandpa. Touch me and make me feel like a woman. I need you, Grandpa. Please!"

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own. I began to gently massage Connie's soft but firm breast. How can just a blob of flesh be so erotic, so much of a turn-on? My cock, already standing at attention, attempted to enlarge even more. It flexed in my pants, pushing against Connie's ass again ... and again ... and again.

"Yes," she hissed softly. "That feels so good, Grandpa. Please don't stop."

Where did that come from? I hadn't even considered stopping. My fingers found her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, pulling on it slightly, causing her to moan in my ear.

"Yes, Grandpa, I love it. You're making me feel ... so very hot. Hot. Hot!"

She held me tighter and started kissing the side of my face. And I felt the heat from her core in my lap. Was that moisture seeping through my pants? Was that me? Or was it her?"

"Grandpa?" she whispered.

"Yes, sweet baby?"

"I need you, Grandpa. I need you so much!"

"Baby, are you sure ... are you sure you want this? If we do it, we can't ever take it back."

"I'm sure, Grandpa. I'm very sure!"

I put my arms around her and squeezed. I loved her so much, so very, very much!.

Using both hands, she turned my head to face her and for several moments she stared into my eyes as if she was seeing into my soul. Then her sweet little mouth closed over mine and her tongue darted between my lips. I responded the same way.

When she broke our kiss, Connie climbed off my lap, tossed her blouse and bra to the floor, then pushed off her shorts and panties, both of which we clearly sopping wet with her juices. Then she turned to me and pulled my belt open. When she unzipped my pants, I lifted my hips while she pulled them off, discarding them in the growing pile of clothes. I kicked off my shoes, leaving me feeling strange dressed on in a pair of blue socks.

Connie climbed back on me but this time straddling me with a folded up leg on each side. We fit nicely within the confines of the big easy chair. Connie put her arms around my neck again and raised herself until she was teasing the questing tip of my cock with the fold of her pussy. My cock jumped repeatedly, feeling the heat of her core, hoping to find her opening, looking for a warm wet hiding place.

Fortunately Connie didn't keep me waiting long. She guided my cock into her shelter and eased her bottom down a little at a time, savoring each wonderful sensation, until she had settled onto my crotch. She leaned forward, mashing her beautiful tits flat against my chest, and stuck her tongue back in my mouth. My hands wound around her, loving the soft smoothness of her back and then gingerly floating downward, along her sides, back to her spine, to her waist, registering the change in contour as I cupped her buttocks in my hands.

At first Connie has smelled of a soft, gentle bouquet of flowers, a mix of roses and orchids, a soft fragrance that seemed to beckon me to follow wherever she went, an odor that tugged at my heartstrings. Gradually, as we became more and more passionate, her sweet perfume became intermingled with the unmistakeable fragrance of hot, needy sex, an odor that filled my brain with more desire than I had felt in years. I was looking directly at my sweet granddaughter, just inches away, but her image was colored with a brilliant red haze of pure lust.

Connie was either more experienced than I would have guessed or she intuitively knew what to do. She began to slowly move her ass around my crotch in slow circles, causing my cock to wander around in larger circles inside her pussy, touching every side of her luscious twat. For long delicious minutes she stayed the course, moving at the same pace, her face plastered cheek-to-cheek with mine while she murmured softly. My hands on her ass offered just a suggestion of assistance.

Gradually she began to pick up speed until after many long glorious minutes she was banging her ass up and down my pole. Eventually she opened her mouth and screamed silently as her orgasm overtook her, rocking her very core.

When she stopped shaking, I took over the movement, lifting her bottom a bit and then letting her slide back down my probe. I had worried that I would cum too quickly; now I just wanted to cum.

When she had recovered sufficiently, Connie got shakily to her feet and pulled me after her. She pushed the coffee table out of the way and lay on the plush carpeted floor, holding her hands out for me to follow. As I lowered myself to her lush body, she pulled her knees back beside her breasts, leaving her pussy open and inviting for my cock. I sank into her and began to fuck her. After a few slow strokes, it was hard and fast, not really loving but lustful. However when I shot a load of hot cum into my beautiful granddaughter's hot cunt and then she climaxed while I was holding myself above her and deep within, it was the most wonderful sex I think I had ever experienced.

We laid facing each other for a long time, recovering at first and then just basking in the afterglow of the fabulous sex. Finally I patted her bare fanny and told her it was time to get to bed, since she had classes the next morning.

I followed her up the hall but she she turned right, I went left into the master bedroom. Dropping my clothes on a chair, I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower. My bed felt good when I slipped under the light top sheet.

I was about to drift into never-never land when I heard a soft voice ask, "Grandpa, can I sleep with you?"

"Mm, hm," was all I could get out.

My last thought of the night was about how wonderful her cool, naked body felt against my rough old skin, as she curled up within the confines of my arms.

Two nights later, Connie lured me to my own bed and we had a near repeat of our first coupling. She took charge and controlled the action for as long as she could, then pulled me over on top of her until I had finished.

That became almost routine for us for a couple of weeks, getting together every other night. Toward the end of the second week, before I let Connie climb on top of me, I pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and kissed my way down to her curly patch. I didn't know if she'd ever had oral sex before but the attraction - the desire - had become too much for me to resist. I licked all around her inner thighs and in to her puffy outer lips, then gently spread her and delved into her hot red center.

Connie began squirming almost immediately, growing more and more agitated as my tongue explored more and more of her hidden treasures. As her labia and clitoris became bloated with fresh blood, the heat became palpable on my face, like the heat from a blast furnace when the door is first opened, only in miniature form. It had only taken seconds for her juices to start flowing so that they completely covered my face. Somehow the smell of her just drove me wild, making me want to consume every part of her.

When my lips closed around her little button clit and sucked it into my mouth, I thought she had exploded. I had to examine her face for some long moments to determine if I had somehow hurt her physically; she was crying and slapping the bed with one hand, her legs flopping open and slamming closed against my head. It was only then that I realized that my precious Connie was in the throes of probably the most powerful orgasm I had ever witnessed. I went back to licking and sucking her, finding an abundance of fresh juices oozing out of her. Some minutes later, she experienced another climax, although not as strong as the first one.

Then I slipped my tongue down, over her perineum and into her anal valley while my fingers held her buttocks apart. I licked around in ever-decreasing ovals until I finally pushed my tongue against her puckered center. Connie moaned and groaned but could not seem to voice any intelligible words. Again I licked the spirals around her center until I came to the very center. That time, I pushed my curled tongue against the hard closure and felt the tip slip inside. Using maybe just an inch of tongue, I fucked her tight little opening until, once again, Connie was crying out in joy, banging the mattress with one hand while digging at the sheet with the other, her legs trying to clamp themselves permanently against the side of my head. I could feel her body quiver as the orgasm ran its course through her.

That evening Connie was too spent to ride me like she usually did. However she rolled onto her side and offered me her pussy with back entry. I couldn't refuse that. I slipped my cock up into her and tried to take forever fucking her. It was a long time, during which I fondled her breasts and teased her clit and kissed her incessantly. Her climax, when it came, was anti-climatic but mine was quite wonderful.

Not long after that, Connie insisted that she wanted to learn how to reciprocate so she practiced giving me blow jobs. They were good but never as good for me a fucking her sweet pussy, nor did they "shake the earth" for me the way my eating her pussy did for her. Still we kept it in our repertoire.

Our sex lives for the next couple of years was, for me, truly spectacular. Except when she had her period, we never fucked fewer than three times a week and often as many as five nights, with some every-night-of-the-week occasions thrown in for good measure. So far as I knew, Connie was not seeing any other men, although I did encourage her to date sometimes. She said that she had found what she wanted and was not interested in anybody else, at least for now.

The Saturday night before she was to graduate with honors on Tuesday, we had just finished a very good, satisfying roll in the hay and she was laying in my arms, as usual, while we recuperated. Most of the time we simply lay together until we fell asleep. Not this night.

"Grandpa?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I've been giving some serious thought to something that is really, really important to me."

"Uh, huh."

"Well, I don't want to make you mad at me."

"Oh, baby! Don't you know by now that I wouldn't get mad at you, no matter what?"

"I know you don't ... usually! But this might be different."

"No, sugar, I promise I won't get mad."

"Do you ... still like me?"

"No, I don't like you ... I love you!"

"I mean, after all, we've been fucking a lot the last two years. Are you tired of me?"

"No, baby. Definitely not. I will never get tired of you."

"Do you still ... like what we're doing?"

"Oh, honey, I wouldn't think you'd have to ask. But just so you know, I couldn't be happier."

"Really? You know I love it too, don't you, Grandpa?"

"Well, I thought so."

"I do. I love it. Oh, I'll admit that I've tried several other boys over the years but none of them make me feel ... so good, so wonderful as you do, Grandpa."

"I'm ... flattered, baby."

"That's why I've made my decision, Grandpa."

"What decision is that, sweetie?"

"I've decided to have a baby."

"You what?"

"I've decided to have a baby, Grandpa."

"Really?"

"Yes. I stopped taking my pills this morning."

"Sugar! This is a huge decision. Are you sure you've thought it through?"

"Yes, Grandpa. I'm very sure."

"And ... and you're ... I'm ... uh ..."

"Yes, you are going to be the father."

I pulled her to me and held her tightly. "I think we need to think about this situation, sugar."

"We can, Grandpa. But I've already made up my mind. You're going to give me a baby."

"But, sweetie, ..."

"Yes, I know. His papa will be his great-grandpa too. But it wont matter. I am going to love that baby like no baby has ever been loved."

"But, honey, what about ... "

"I know, Grandpa, but it will be alright." Her hands closed around my cock and balls and began to massage me gently. "Unless you decide that you never want to fuck me again."

Of course she had the answer to that in her hands - my rising cock.

"Baby, I just am concerned ... "

"Shh. Don't be, Grandpa. It is all going to be okay, I promise. Now come over her and fuck me again. My pussy has a big itch and you've got the only cock I know of that can scratch my itch."

My brain told me one thing but my heart and my third leg's head told me something else. I rolled over on top of my sweet little granddaughter and slipped my throbbing cock into her warm, slick pussy. Perhaps there was another baby in the old man somewhere.

End of Ch 04

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers