A Chat With A Loving Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Then we began to slowly fuck again and Larry could see Rick's cock shaft coated with his white wet sticky cum. It spilled out of my hole and around his shaft as he pumped in and out of me. It was dripping all over us.

Then I felt Larry's hand touching my pussy and I knew he was touching Rick's cock too. I relaxed and let Larry touch us and Rick stayed half way inside me as Larry wrapped his hand around Rick's shaft and told Rick to fuck me. As he did Larry felt the heat and wetness and Rick's cock fuck his hand and my hole at the same time.

Finally Larry removed his hand and Rick pulled out! The rest of the cum ran out of me and on to the sofa. I let my ass up in the air so Larry could see how open my pussy was from his big cock. Finally I rolled off of Rick and he stood. I saw his semi-hard cock bobbing up and down covered with our juices.

Larry was standing in front of me too his cock had shrunk to just the cock head and a set of balls. What a difference these two men looked like between their legs. I smiled at them both and said: "That was wonderful. Larry did you enjoy it baby?"

He told me yes and smile at me. Rick told me he loved it and if we both wanted we could go to the bedroom and he would be happy to fuck me doggie for Larry to see. Before I could say anything Larry told Rick he would love that! Who was I to fight the feeling? With one of the men's hands in each of my own we walked to the bedroom for a night that I knew would change all of our lives and make me sore very sore in the morning.

Larry opened the bedroom door and positioned me on the bed for Rick to take again. As he did Rick came around and placed his cock at my mouth! Larry sat on the big chair in the room and watched as I sucked and pumped Rick's cock back to a super hard on. Then Rick got behind me and I took his cock in my hands between my legs and inserted it into my open hole. As my husband watched and stroked his cock again Rick took me hard from behind. We all came at about the same time.

When Rick left he shook my husband's hand and told him he would be glad to come back and do me again. It was a huge surprise when I heard Larry said: "How about tomorrow night? Say around 7PM? I mean it's a holiday Monday and we can all rest up them. How about doing her again tomorrow night Rick?"

Rick smiled and told him he would be here. Larry smiled and said: "Great see you then." And I smiled knowing I had pleased my husband greatly and couldn't wait to see what happens tomorrow night when Rick comes back for seconds.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a great story,about a man who wants cuckolded

Lets face it, Larry is a man that wants his wife, to fuck a big cock. He can't please her, and he knows that Rick can do what he can't. Larry loves to be a cuckold, I'm a little disappointed that Bonnie didn't have Larry lick her pussy clean, after Rick filled her pussy with cum. Maybe next time Bonnie can explain to Larry, just what he should do to show her and Rick that he likes what has happened, and what he should do to show that he is a cuckold

This is a good sexy well written story, and I will be waiting to see what happens next..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
My Stunning Julia Ch. 01 My wife and i went too far. And Mark was right there.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories