A Cheating Wife?

Story Info
Cheryl shares a night with four guys.
4.1k words
3.81
212.9k
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

The taxi drew up in front of her home and Cheryl tried to conceal her grimace at the sight of her lit up mansion. As the vehicle came to a stop she also tried to hide her annoyance as she turned to her 'friend' Sarah beside her on the back seat of the taxi. Friend being a very misleading description for their relationship as there was little love lost between the two young women (both in their early twenties). However, it served both their ends to be seen out together as being such high profile beauties (brunette Cheryl the wife of a high profile Gridiron star, and blonde Sarah a well known model) their chances of being photographed by the eager paparazzi was doubled when they hit the clubs together. Really it was a friendship of convenience that was easily ignored away from the glare of the camera lens.

"Are you sure you'll be alright Sarah, I could come back with you."

"No, no Cheryl it's fine really, your house is first, there's no point coming back to mine when I feel like this."

Sarah made pained face and felt at her stomach and Cheryl wasted no further time skipping out of the car and starting up the path to her house. It was lit up so her husband must be home. Oh joy, she thought. She had been looking forward to her Friday night out all week, even it was to be in the presence of that airhead Sarah. She smiled at the thought of the blonde reaching for the gut and rushing to the toilets in the club they had started in and her coming back ten minutes later, looking very sheepish and asking to go home.

"Oh well wasn't all bad news, I suppose" she sneered to herself as she searched her designer handbag for her front door key.

Cheryl enjoyed being a minor celebrity and living off the sporting efforts of Ashley, her husband. But having to live with him was bad, he was just such a jerk, especially when he was lucky enough to have such a hot wife as her, she thought. Of course, she was partly right in that, indeed, Cheryl was hot. A fitter girl you could not hope to meet, with lovely, shapely breasts and a firm, rounded ass. Her face though, really, was her best feature. Sparkling green eyes, the perfect complexion and even more perfect white teeth in her dazzling smile and just the best kept and maintained light brown hair that you could imagine. Of course, all that was offset by a nasty attitude, a bitchy jealousy and a demanding, possessive manner that pushed most around her to the limits. Her marriage was in many ways a sham, one that suited both sides, for her the celebrity lifestyle and for him the perfect doll wife. They had got together in the full glare of the watching media and Cheryl was already anticipating even more into the headlines as she became more and more recognisable.

In the hall it soon became clear Ashley wasn't about downstairs, there was only one room with lights and he wasn't there, shrugging off her real fur coat and dumping her handbag she hauled herself up the staircase towards music floating gently towards her. She walked to their bedroom and opened it to be faced with the sight of Ashley, naked, on hands and knees on their bed being roughly fucked from behind by his friend and team-mate Terrell. By the sounds he was making and the look on Ashley's face he was more than enjoying it.

Neither noticed Cheryl and she stood dazed for a moment and reeled backwards against the frame of the door in shock. She put her hand to her mouth and came close to shouting out but didn't, she stumbled away from the room, aware neither man had seen her and somehow found her way down the stairs. She lifted her jacket and bag and exited the house without thinking clearly. What had she just seen? How could this be happening? How could Ashley do this to her? He had known she would be out all night (usually until well into the wee small hours). Her mind reeled with questions. What did this mean? What would be the fallout if this became public? Would it benefit her or not? Would it disgrace her? She really didn't know what she was doing and almost fell into her sports car and took off to god knows where.

God knows where turned out to be a bar a few miles down the road. Cheryl was still totally confused and driving about hadn't made things any clearer, maybe having a few drinks would. She certainly drew a few admiring glances and appreciative stares as she entered the bar, it was to be expected with her glammed up for a night out in the glittery night life of the city in her fur coat and tight, white mini-dress that revealed so much. But before she hooked up with Ashley this was the type of joint she hung around in, even waited tables in before making a name for herself on a reality TV show. Well tonight she was just plain old Cheryl again, not the celebrity just a girl looking to drink her problems away. She ordered a cocktail and thought more on those problems, yeah sure their sex life was nothing spectacular but gay! He was a fag! Jesus! She might always be remembered as the woman that turned a jock like him gay! What a horrible thought. Still as she downed the drink and ordered another maybe this would give her all kinds of power, no way would he want this to get out, no way. She could literally write the cheques for herself from here on in.

Cheryl hardly nursed her drinks as they came, downing them quickly and wasting little time ordering another. She was on her fourth when she became aware of someone sitting next to her and making no secret of studying her. She swung around on her stool aggressively, in the mood to fall out with somebody, anybody, to be met by a very striking, coloured man. He gave her a big smile that threw her tirade off course before it had even started. He was tall, very good looking, immaculately dressed and holding a glass of the cocktail she had been downing so readily.

"Another Madam?" he asked in a very cultured voice.

Torn between being attracted to him and telling him to 'fuck off' she hesitated and allowed herself to take the glass and appraise him further. He was a few years older than her and reeked of class and money as he reached over to pick up his own glass and coolly sip from it, his eyes never leaving hers as he did so.

"You'll excuse me for saying so but a beautiful woman like you should never have to drink alone so I took it upon myself to join you. I do hope that is okay with you?"

It was so obviously a come on, a chat up line that even in her slightly inebriated state Cheryl recognised it for what it was. She didn't care. Right then she was confused, angry and (thanks to the drink) randy. Almost deciding her night there and then, she flashed him an equally welcoming smile back and downed his drink, licking the rim of her cocktail glass provocatively afterwards. It took two more drinks and a half hour or so of compliments and encouragement to see her in his Sports car outside and being driven back to his hotel. He told her he was in the music business but this was all fun, not business. He certainly talked the talk and walked the walk, sauntering easily into one of the most exclusive hotels in the Capital and leading her up to his plushly furnished room. Cheryl loved class and knew it when she saw it, suddenly her gay husband wasn't quite such a worry to her.

They were hardly in the room before their hands were all over the place, undressing each other in a desperate, urgent hurry.

Right than Cheryl marital woes were forgotten as the guy's huge hands engulfed her smooth breasts and tweaked at her sensitive nipples a shiver ran through her body that was pure, unadulterated lust. As she pulled off his expensive silk boxer shorts she was greeted by easily the biggest cock she had ever seen. It truly was a magnificent thing, jutting up at her like a rake handle, thick and long and shiny with the sheen of a pre-cum film on it's tip adding to it's ebony lustre. Cheryl knew just what to do with it and sank directly to her knees and took it immediately into her eager mouth. Before her stint on reality TV and before her celebrity marriage to Ashley, Cheryl had revelled in the role of a promiscuous slut and had probably sex, more cock, than you or I had had hot dinners. And while since her marriage sex had become a predictable, boring affair (and now she knew the real reason why!) her memories came easily flooding back to her of her expert blow job techniques.

To begin with she utilised no hands, using only her lips and talented tongue to cover the entire, deep length of his penis with her sweet saliva. Unusually (in Cheryl's experience anyway) he was extremely well groomed in the nether regions, his pubic hair shorn very neatly all around his groin and his balls well shaven and maintained too. With that expertly done she brought her hands into proceedings, reaching up while his hard dick was inside her mouth to gently massage and kneed his heavy balls. She was enjoying this, the risk and excitement of doing this with a stranger the perfect antidote to the jolt she had received earlier when returning home. She enjoyed it even more so when the man used his right foot to push up against her wet pussy and using his big toe located Cheryl's clit and rubbed against it as she sucked him off.

He was against the bottom of his hotel bed and they eased him down so he lay on it all the time Cheryl keeping him side her oral cavity and maintaining the slow build of sucking and sliding her lips shad begun. She shuffled forward on her knees and continued treating him to this, safe in the knowledge that she intended to have this massive member deep inside her before very much longer. She hardly heard him pick up his mobile phone and then dial in a number. She looked up at him, cock still in mouth, in surprise at his conversation.

"Hey Devon, you and the boys need to get up here, I got a red hot bitch here sucking my cock and I reckon she'll be up for more than just that."

He clicked disconnect and smiled down at Cheryl.

"You will won't you, I bet you'll just go crazy for four black cocks!"

His answer was delivered in fine style as she widened her jaws and began to deep throat him expertly. God, thought Jimmy (the lucky recipient, no less) as he struggled to stop himself from cumming already she was one talented cocksucker. The boys would really thank him for this job.

The 'boys' were not slow in getting to the room, arriving just over a minute from the time of Jimmy's call. Perhaps if Cheryl was not so wrapt in sucking his cock she might have wondered about that, I mean, that was hardly even enough time to make it from the hotel's bar up to the room never mind from anywhere else. And these three guys weren't really attired for a posh hotel like that. Again Cheryl didn't notice, she couldn't at their arrival Jimmy had placed both his strong hands on the side of her head and was progressing onto more him fucking her face rather than her giving head. What they were wearing wasn't a factor long after their entrance as all three of them were very quickly naked and stroking their cocks to full erection in anticipation of getting their turn at this hot bitch.

Sated for the moment, Jimmy released Cheryl's head and turned her around, still on her knees to view the new arrivals. Cheryl barely even looked at their faces, that wasn't what was important to her, rather she concentrated on their thick slabs of meat hanging between their legs. Like I said she had been quite the slut in her younger days and on more than one occasion had made it with more than one guy, but that was a long time ago and what she felt as the contemplated four big black cocks was a feeling unlike she had felt in a long, long time. But dick was not her only vice resurfacing that night, Jimmy had produced a baggie from the bedside cabinet, full of white powder. Cheryl needed no introduction to coke and again, though she hadn't done it in a long time something burned inside her to escape the regulation, plastic life she was in at home. She encouraged him as he carefully tipped the bag at an angle to lay four lines of coke along the lengths of each of the stiff cocks and handed her a rolled up bank note.

She snorted each line at a time, making sure she got the lot by sucking it to get any remnant and by the time the fourth line had disappeared into her she was well on her way to being ecstatically high. These were four, big, muscular guys, each one at least six foot tall and very imposing. It was like lifting a pillow to them to hoist Cheryl willingly up off her knees and lay her on all fours on the king sized bed. By this point all her inhibitions were long since gone and she writhed on the bed practically begging for their cocks, she didn't need to beg she was getting them all soon enough.

"Let's 'roast' her first Devon get up there near that mouth of hers while I get in behind her!"

Was the command (and it was just that, he was definitely in charge here) from Jimmy and the other guy reacted obediently, clambering up at the head of the bed to be met immediately by Sheryl's sucking, desperate lips. Cheryl's soaking pussy was easy for Jimmy to penetrate and she was quickly impaled between the two large men. At Jimmy's instructions the other tow, rather than stand about, knelt on either side of her on the bed and he told her to give both hand jobs to keep them ready for their turns on her holes. She was more than happy to comply.

Jimmy and Devon had done this before, that seemed certain from the first moment when then they started pushing into Cheryl from both ends in almost perfect harmony. It was like a perfectly oiled machine working as when Devon rammed into her m- Jimmy swayed back and then smoothly moved onto his own forceful forward thrust. Cheryl was in rapture, her in an mind an ecstatic state from the narcotics and from the long forgotten pleasures of a bloody good hard fucking. She worked all four hard cocks expertly and allowed her body to fit smoothly in with the rhythmic pounding she was taking, between the drink and the drugs and the intense sex this was as high as she had been for ages, maybe ever and she was relishing every moment.

Of course, the guys, being guys were not slow to pass comment on her and what she was doing.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it take those two black cocks at once! Yeah you are such a slut!"

"Yeah Cheryl You nasty bitch, we got two more for you right here when you made them cum."

Together with the slapping of her ass, the tugging of her hair to pull her mouth further onto their cocks, the slapping of their dicks on her head it was quite the display. But Cheryl did not care one jot, she was nearly cumming herself, so turned on was she by their efforts. Then things got messy – real messy.

Jimmy came first, flooding her tight pussy and making sure to pump his semen as deep as possible inside. He recovered quickly (Cheryl never missed a beat) and pulled out to slap his spent dick against her peachy round ass. Within seconds Devon started to shudder and felt that he was going to explode too and literally ripped his throbbing cock from Cheryl's mouth and made sure to drench her pretty face with his load. There was plenty of it too, by the time he had finished milking his dick her eyes, nose and lips were coated in his white sperm. She didn't know why she hadn't got it down her gullet but quite frankly didn't care, although the first two had got off she hadn't and she wanted more, and with two fresh, hard dicks in her hands she was sure to get more!

And how! The first two were soon replaced at either end and, with cum dripping copiously from her face, she started a fresh oral assault on the dick in front of her without missing a beat as this time rather than her pussy lips being slid apart it was her asshole. She just gave a little grunt of satisfaction as the thick black pole was inserted in her ass and sucked all the harder on the one in her mouth. This second double penetration lasted longer than the first and when they came too in their individual orifices Cheryl was quite the cum covered mess. She came herself, spraying out her juices on the bed as she lay and almost immediately drifted into a warm, pleasant sleep.

Many hours later Cheryl woke. Her head was fuzzy and pounding, her body aching and buzzing in similar amounts and she had no initial recollection of where she was. Opening her eyelids was a major accomplishment and as she gazed through the gloom of the heavily curtained hotel room things came ever so slowly back to her. She was in the bed alone, her clothes were scattered on the hotel floor where they had been cast aside last night. She sensed that she was alone and, after a pause to allow her spinning head to settle, a cursory search of the room confirmed that – there was no one else there, nor any signs of them, no clothes, no luggage, nothing. She winced with every step from the stabbing pain in her head and stumbled back to wards the bed when the door penned and a couple of cheery maids bustled in with fresh linen off their trolley in the corridor. The sign that the room was free to be cleaned was plainly displayed on the door knob.

The maids stopped half way in the room when they noticed Cheryl standing there, nude and confused and started backing away, embarrassed and apologising. Cheryl swept up the beds duvet and pressed it to her body and bawled at them to get out, which they hurriedly did to gossip about seeing this young woman in that state of undress and it being obvious what kind of party had been going on in the room the night before. The sudden movements and noise set Cheryl's headache off again and she held her forehead in her hand and screwed her eyes tight trying to concentrate. Obviously the guy (guys?) were away, god, she didn't even remember his name! As she sat there the whole events of the previous night came back to her and rather than her own antics she focussed on the treacherous, adulterous ones of her husband. With the help of a glass of water she was soon getting back into her clothes of yesterday and thinking how best to handle her exit.

She could have checked at the reception to get the name of who had being staying in that room number but she also worried that maybe he hadn't paid for it and was still embarrassed by the incident with the maid. No, rather she sneaked from the hotel via a side exit, hailed a taxi and made her way rather sheepishly back to where she had left her car the night before. Thankfully it was still there and Cheryl again wondered what she had been thinking last night, going off with that guy and doing all she did. Still that didn't mean she hadn't enjoyed it at the time, especially when she thought of what her cheating bastard husband had been up to earlier.

It was lunchtime before she eventually made it home and was still undecided what to say or do about Ashley. She didn't know whether to let him know she knew what he was up to or to keep quiet and save the knowledge for later. If she didn't what would she say about being out all night and morning herself? As it turned out the decision was taken for her. As she walked into her living room it was to find Ashley and Terrell, sat side by side watching what looked like a porn film on their big screen plasma TV. God, her stomach turned as she saw Ashley laugh and lean closely with his friend. She could hide it no longer and stamped in front of the TV and launched into a tirade.

"You faggot bastard! You fucking prick! I am going to have you for this, I'll take you for every fucking penny you've ever earned, I'll..."

She stopped realising that neither man was paying her much attention, indeed they were straining their necks to see round her and watch the action on screen, she whirled around, intent in the first place to switch it off and get their full attention when she caught sight of the screen and got an immediate sinking feeling. That girl on screen with two black cocks in her mouth looked awfully familiar. She was stunned into silence and a hand went to her mouth at her surprise. Ashley spoke up, all calm and cultured and undoubtedly in control of things.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12