A Cheating Wife's Disclosures Ch. 05

Story Info
A military man's wife details her exploits in philandering.
2.9k words
3.39
46.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in front of a downtown club. It was a place I hadn't heard of before - Club Serpentine Rouge or as Mackenzie called it, The Red Serpent. It was a mixed gay and straight dance spot, but it had a lesbian section called, Club Sappho, which was our destination, that had an intimate dance floor that played an eclectic mix of Eurobeat electo music. I'd dressed sexy in a short skirt and heels and Mackenzie dressed in a casual eloquent halter and tiny shorts. We danced together and I quickly became comfortable with the other women seeing our increasingly cozy moves.

After few songs into our dancing, I'd pulled her close to me and our bodies moved in a singular fluid motion. She writhed in front as I rubbed against her back and ass. I become excited again with the thought of having sex with this woman.

As we cooled down with a few drinks, she turned to me and asked, "What are you here for?"

"An evening of fun with a person I enjoy."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"I'd like nothing better." Instantly I could tell, this was not going to end well.

"You know I'm gay. You aren't and never will be. It's something you playing at. I'm basically monogamous, despite our one night together, and I want someone who can commit to me. I can't see this going anywhere."

I should have felt hurt, but she was right. I'd been playing a series of games for years. Also, I'd been with a couple of other women recently. Mackenzie was now just another conquest. "You deserve better. I appreciate your introducing me to a new world."

Mackenzie looked surprised that I'd taken it so well. Perhaps she'd experienced more drama in the past. "I'm glad you understand."

Her words had resonated with me. "I haven't been honest in a while. It's time I got started. Can I kiss you goodbye?"

She placed her lips on mine and we enjoyed a final moment together. I couldn't see a life with her, only a night or two. She left the bar while I elected to stay on.

I watched as other women danced together, some far more closely that I had with Mackenzie.

I found an attractive group of scantily dressed young ladies and asked one to dance. We enjoyed the music for a good twenty minutes, while her friends mixed us on the floor from time to time. When I joined them back at the bar, one asked, "You came in with Mackenzie, right? What's your story?"

Mackenzie was apparently well known there. It was no surprise, she was pretty and desirable. "She was looking for love, I'm looking for sex. It wasn't a match," I said with deadpan honesty. I figured they'd move on, but why not be honest starting now?

The blondest and prettiest of the group replied, "So are we. Mackenzie's so hung up on finding the right bitch. I say it happens when it happens. In the meantime, let's all fuck." The rest laughed. Blondie introduced herself as Jenny and rubbed her hand on my knee. I ran a finger along her cheek and let it follow down to her neckline, as the rest of the group looked on.

"We're about to go to my place for a more affectionate evening. Wanna join us?"

Since this could be my last opportunity for a wildly uninhibited night for a while, I jumped at the change. Soon I was in a small uptown bungalow with five other women. We played at game they called, Strip Reefer, in which each girl took a bong hit and removed an article of clothing. It didn't take long before we were all completely high and naked.

"You're the guest, choose which one do you want first?" Jenny ask.

"I want you all. Do I have to pick just one?"

I wound up sandwiched on a sofa between Jenny and a skinny girl with long straight brown hair named, Sandy. She crouched on the floor placing he mouth over my vulva and worked away at my clit while Jenny rubbed and sucked my tits. Another girl named, Gwen soon joined us and began French kissing me. She took a deep hit from the bong and blew the smoke into my mouth. I took a few more hit and reveled in the loss of control I was feeling.

"Have you ever experienced a dildo fucking?" Sandy asked.

"No, but I want to and the bigger the better."

Jenny laughed and said, "You have no idea what you're in for."

"Bring it on, bitch," I said with challenging bravado.

One of the other women brought out a rubber cock the must have been a foot long and nearly two inched wide. "Think you can handle this?"

"Yeah, and all of it."

Both Jenny and Sandy spread my legs apart and Gwen began to tease me with the tip of the phallus, until I demanded more. Two inched was inserted into my hungry VJ. It was tight and the largest thing I'd ever had up there. I wanted more. Gradually, six inches was worked into me and increased with each stroke. By the time I screamed out a massive frenzy of orgasm, it was buried into me up to the fake balls.

"Callie, you are a nasty fucking bitch," Jenny said as she kissed and darted her tongue into my waiting mouth.

My attacker, Gwen was next to have her long legs spread apart on the sofa and have that same dildo inserted into her pussy. It was still covered in my own juices as it entered her box. She begged for mercy when it buried six inches into her. I brought her off by licking her as a gesture of mercy.

Jenny grabbed my hand and pulled me into a bedroom. "I wanted to us to be alone. I've wanted to fuck you when I first laid eyes on you dancing with that bitch, Mackenzie."

We got on top of the bed and I began kissing her. "I take it you aren't friends."

"We were dated at one point, but fuck her."

"I'd rather fuck you." I ran several fingers into her pussy. She had found my slit and entered me. It was such a nice contrast being in bed with her. She was a natural blonde, with deep brown eyes and a completely tanned body. There wasn't a single bikini mark on her; I guessed she must sunbath nude every day. I had black hair and blue eyes. My skin was pale and creamy, as I rarely had the chance to lay out in the sunshine.

As I rocked my fingers inside her, her juices began to run down my hand and she bellowed in a powerful organism that was punctuated by a wave of verbal obscenities. I came a short time later with one of lesser intensity, but still extremely satisfying.

As I drove home from the lesbo orgy, I did something I hadn't done much of in recent years. I began to look at my life in the last few years with a sense of introspection. What led me from being a faithful wife to fucking a series of men and women, many of whose names I could no longer remember, along with other assorted misdeeds? It all tied back to my conversation with LtCol Adams.

A couple of years before, I sat nervously waiting outside his office on base the day after the promotion reception. I'd gathered Dumbass had managed to get himself in trouble, but had no idea how.

I was greeted cordially and sat in front of his desk. Adams was a handsome man. He looked as if he'd been sculpted from a block of stainless steel, and seemed the very idea of what a commanding officer would look like. His eyes were piercing. My husband had a similar appearance, but nowhere near the intensity Adams projected.

"Your husband was found drunk on duty last week. In fact, he was so drunk, he'd passed out at his desk."

"I didn't know about that," I replied, shocked only that he was drunk at work.

"He's a solid man in-country. But he isn't adjusting well with the rest of military life. He got lucky this time. The MPs brought it directly to my attention, otherwise he'd looking at court marshal and dishonorable discharge."

I could see his life hanging by a thread as well as my family's future. "Isn't there a program he can get into to help?"

"There are some military programs, but that would all but doom any future advancement he could have. Only you can help save him."

My frustration welled up inside, "He doesn't listen to me. I've suggested marriage counselling and he blows up."

The LtCol, came from around from his desk. He handed me a pamphlet that detailed an intense therapy program, as he sat in a chair next to mine. It looked incredibly expensive.

"We'd never be able to afford something like this," I said as I refolded the brochure. My heart was beating as if I was about to face a firing squad.

"I could help with the money. Your husband is valuable to my command. I can convince him to go into the program, but I need your support."

My eyes were starting to well with tears. "You'd do that for us?"

It was then that I felt his hand on my knee. "You're a very attractive woman, Callie. I'm willing to help your husband, for the right incentives."

It was as if the wind had been knocked out of me. I been leered at by officers before; most of the younger wives had. But an affair with the wife of a subordinate by an officer was a crime that the military didn't tolerate; at least that was the official policy. A policy, I later learned, that was routinely violated.

Adams and I negotiated for some time and I came to understand that the only way Dumbass would survive was if I was to give in sexually to his commanding officer. I hated myself for relenting, but know that I had no other option.

I met LtCol Adams in a hotel room he'd reserved for our liaison. I sat on the bed shaking as a bottle of champagne chilled in a silver bucket nearby. I'd dressed in a short skirt and cleavage bearing top. I told myself it would only be this once and was only doing it for my family.

The Cornel, as he liked to be called, entered the room without knocking and stood with a confident smirk on his face as he looked me over. "There's no need to be nervous, Callie. I'll treat you like a woman of your beauty deserves," he said as he poured us each a glass of bubbly.

I took a few sips and it tasted good. It was better than good.

"Krug Clos du Mesnil, a true champagne," he explained.

I had no idea if that was good or not. I'd only had whatever someone else served on New Year's Eve. This was a lot better. I drank a glass to calm myself and another so that I go through with this.

I giggled half way into my third glass as the officer intimated praises into my ears. If I had to be forced into fucking another man, The Cornel, wasn't that bad, I reasoned to myself. Many other women under his dominion whispered fantasies among each other of rollicking in bed with this man. Here I was, the wife of a nobody, being seduced in a high class hotel with fancy wine. I allowed myself to fall into the moment.

The Cornel removed my top and skirt. I stood before him in my underwear and sipped the rest of my glass as he ran his hands over me. I shuddered with guilty anticipation as he kissed me while removing my bra at the same time.

I was allowed a few more sips before he reached the front of my panties. I was betrayed by my own vagina. My front of my panties was soaked and the great warrior knew he had made another conquest.

My underwear was pulled off and I was carried to the bed. His cock was flawlessly ridged. I willingly placed it into my mouth and worked its entirety down my throat. I was slightly drunk, but by then I'd become an eager participant in this violation of my marriage vows.

My head rushed with guilt and lust, I rolled over onto my back and reveled in the moment as he thrust his penis between my loins. You're a fucking slut now, I remember thinking.

I came quickly and repeatedly over the course of the next hour. Even thought I'd half hoped it wouldn't be the case, The Cornel was a phenomenal and highly skilled lover. He paid attention to my needs sexually, which was something I hadn't experienced in some time.

As we dressed, I was informed that my services would be required on a regular basis, with the hint that my husband's future was still a consequence of my actions. I wish I could claim that it was for those reasons only that I continued the affair for the next year, but the truth was, I had been seduced by the attention, prestige and sense of illicit adventure.

Like my husband, The Cornel was away frequently and it became more routine that romantic. The Cornel had been there only for the sex, I soon realized, but I continued on with my obligation. I found myself drifting into other affairs, seeking out that same thrill of being desired, even as I knew all the lovers I taken saw me as a cheap slut; another ass to be taken and counted as a trophy.

When I reached home, I knew what I needed to do. The next morning, I called Lt. Cornel Adams directly. He'd moved on to a new conquests, so it was rumored and didn't sound particularly happy to hear from me. I was sure rumors of my continued philandering had reached him, too. Still, he reluctantly agreed to meet me. Not at a fine hotel this time. I'd no longer rate such treatment at this stage. He would have viewed me a soiled goods, but sex wasn't what we was there for. We rendezvoused at a small greasy spoon restaurant.

"So, Callie, what do you want this time?"

Direct and to the point, exactly as I had expected. "I want out of my marriage."

"Get a lawyer. I don't interfere in the lives of my men."

"You've done nothing but that with my life. I want out and I want my children. Total custody. You must know why." I'd told him about my plight with Dumbass be a terrible father many times. He at first seemed interested, by later I realized he was just humoring me to get me into the sack.

"Again, that isn't my concern. I'm sorry." He rose and leave.

I had but one card left to play and it was a good one. "My daughter, shouldn't have to be placed in his care. She isn't his."

This face became flushed and I could see his irritation beginning to boil. Most subordinates under his command would have cowered at his anger. I wasn't under him anymore and hadn't been in some time. "Whatever man fathered your girl, is between you and your husband. Hire a fucking lawyer."

Upon the first look in his eyes as we sat down in the booth told me who the father was. My daughter looked like Dumbass. Dumbass also looked like LtCol Adams. But, those piercing eyes were identical to hers.

"I will hire a fucking lawyer. You're her father and a DNA test will prove it. Your fucking career will be over at best and you'll be looking at scandal and prison."

He went crimsoned and lashed out at me, "You cheap fucking slut."

I raised my voice and let him see my own fury. "Yes, I am a slut. Worse than that. And you make me that way. Now sit down. I don't want to ruin you. I just want to keep my children, of which one is yours."

A few people stared at us, but quickly went back to their own business. The Cornel looked beaten. He knew the danger he was facing. Stories of affairs destroying military careers had been prominent in the news recently. He didn't want to become another example of a great military mind brought down by his need to score some pussy.

"You are the only one my husband listens to. Tell him to sign off on the divorce and grant me full custody. I'm sure you can influence his into giving up the family he doesn't want as easily as you brought me into your bed."

His eyes transmitted their contempt for me, but I no longer cared. I had him by the balls and he knew it.

A month later, I was on my way to a new life with my kids in tow. Dumbass was upset at first, but his coming promotion to Staff Sergeant eased the pain of our breakup. Lt. Cornel Adams is well on his way to making general.

I wrote the first draft of this admission with the intent of giving it solely to Dumbass as a way of telling him what I have done as reprisal against him for his transgression against me. I came to realize, he didn't deserve to be hurt by his own failings and that I bare as much of the blame. We were young and in love when we first married, with the best intentions of making a life together. Circumstances changed us for better and worse, as it changes everyone.