A Cherry Is Given

Story Info
A young virgin is ready to give her flower.
2.3k words
3.96
97k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready for you. I want to feel your cock inside me. I can't imagine giving this to anyone else."

Kayla trusted me. She knew I wasn't simply looking for a lay or a simple trophy notch. I had spent countless hours with the young woman. I had let her know that I had a true interest in her as a person and she opened up to me. The only move I made to her was to kiss her the first time.

After that, I let her lead the way to what she was comfortable with. My concern with her was the age difference. Not that the twelve years difference bothered me, but her being an attractive twenty year old, I feared she would think I was only interested in sex. I'm almost ashamed to say I've had a lot of sexual exploits. I knew my way around a woman's body. The ability to give a woman an orgasm from simply speaking to her isn't learned overnight. With Kayla, I was able to make the most of each step. This made her eager to take the next one in her adventure.

After our last time together, she had tasted my nectar. The sensation she received from feeling me explode inside her mouth and down her throat was thrilling. She didn't want to stop and absolutely tested my limits of how many times I could come in a single day. Her full lips looked amazing when she worshiped my cock.

I took equal pleasure in devouring her tender sex. That memory will stand out for a long time. Knowing how much I delight in foreplay, she urged me to kiss my way down her neck to the ends of her brown curls atop her chest. I would spend ample time licking her young, supple cleavage and then kiss down her torso. I enjoyed inhaling her sweet aroma as I kissed below her navel, pressing my chin to her virginal sex, and continuing my journey down her thigh.

After tickling the underside of her knee with my tongue, I pressed her legs together again, which inadvertently put pressure back into her tight pussy. I moved with her legs together and changed legs. Making sure the other leg had fair treatment, I mirrored my path back up. I could see the small trace of her wetness dampening her poor little yellow shorts and raised my mouth to the bottom hem of them. I bit into the white cloth and slowly withdrew, pulling them down slowly with a little help from my hands to slide them along her hot firm ass. My future nymph wasn't wearing panties!

I slowly tugged them down her smooth legs and exposed her cleanly shaven pussy. It was swollen with anticipation. I didn't rush anything about this experience because I wanted her to know that, each time we did something new, it would be special. The look in her eyes held tremendous excitement.

Once her shorts were free from her body, I kissed her toes. Then I kissed just above her ankle, the top of her calf and the middle of her thigh. Each kiss was soft and graced with just the tip of my tongue. Our eyes met between each tender touch so that I could read her enjoyment. Kayla had a very wide, glowing smile.

She scooted a little closer to the edge of the bed and draped her legs over my shoulders. I nestled my face at her dripping womanhood and kissed it just as I would kiss her. A light peck started it. The contact sent chill bumps up her body. The next kiss had a tease of my tongue tip again. It was a salty sweetness and was very hot.

I pressed my mouth firmly into her oozing slit. With a wide tongue, I gave a long, full lick from her open hole up to her clit. Kayla let out a soft moan of approval and tilted her hips back. I settled into her little fleshy bud and suckled against it. My tongue continued to drive along the valley of her pussy, sending her writhing in pleasure.

I moaned as I drank her in. That brought her to the brink. Sensing this, I slid a single finger into her open treasure box. Only two digits deep, I curled my finger upwards. The coarse flesh of her g spot was easy to find. That's all it took. Kayla's body began to thrash. It was the most incredible orgasm she had experienced yet. Wave after wave pulsed through her body. She felt the Earth move through her stomach and her legs were quivering like they were made of rubber.

That was the first orgasm ever given to her by another man. Now, she was wanting more. She was ready to feel my meaty cock deep inside her. I knew she was nervous. I think every woman is, at the least, a little nervous for her first time.

This night had started like most others. I picked up my youthful girlfriend up from her house after work and Kayla was stirring with excitement. That deep red tank top hugged her curvy body beautifully and I sweat she had to have painted those denim shorts on. She cuddled up beside me in my truck. Her hands were all over me, as were her lips.

"What's gotten into you today sweetheart? I've never seen you like this!"

"I've got a surprise for you tonight," she said. And with that, she kind of calmed down but she still couldn't stop smiling. I wasn't sure what she had planned. I had a feeling this would be one of those nights not soon forgotten.

I cooked dinner and, as I tidied up around the house, Kayla washed the dishes. I walked behind her and gave her an appreciative hug. She leaned back and gave me a small but loving kiss on the lips and went back to cleaning.

Tonight was her night to pick the movie. It was no surprise that she wanted to watch a horror movie. She really had a thing for the tension and suspense. Her choice tonight was a few years old. It had two of her 'hall pass' actors in it. Coincidently, it was the hottest guy and girl that she had on her list.

We reached the point midway through the movie where the two leads had a very passionate and erotic love making scene. Kayla laid in her usual position cuddled against me with her head on my lap.

"I'm ready for you. I want to feel your cock inside me. I can't imagine giving this to anyone else. That's my surprise for you."

She said it calmly, as if she had said she enjoyed the ice cream after dinner. I, however, nearly choked on my drink at the unexpected remark. The immediate growing bulge in my pants quickly announced my evident excitement.

"Are you sure?" I said, "I've never wanted you to feel obligated or pressured in any way."

"I've been thinking about this over and over in my head. I mean, yeah it's not a sunset kiss on a tropical beach. There aren't fireworks going on tonight. There isn't anything special about tonight at all. But I'm with you and that's special enough. That's why I want to give you this special gift of my virginity. You're an incredible man."

She had tilted her head up to look me in my eyes. Her blue eyes had a sincere warmth about them that told me she meant every word she said. I bent over and kissed her soft lips. My hand held the side of her neck, keeping her face to mine. It was a deeply passionate kiss which only made my endowed manhood strain even more.

Her hand was subtly stroking my arm until she pulled my wrist away from her head and down to her chest. My large, manly hand slid beneath her low cut tank top and started to massage her fleshy orb. Her breasts were a wonderful fit for my hand. Her nipples, like little erasers, pushed out against the confines of her shirt. She gave a soft moan when I took one of them between my fingers and lightly pinched.

I raised her from my lap, stood, and guided her back to my bedroom. She giggled a little as we walked down the hardwood hallway of my older home. Hand in hand, we entered the bedroom. Unlike most men, I'm pretty neat and tidy. My floor was picked up and swept. My bed was made. Clothes were actually in the hamper rather than by it. I spun her around and gently laid her on the soft queen sized bed. My dark blue comforter gave a sharp contrast to the creamy white skin of Kayla. I leaned in and kissed her again as she scooted her way up the mattress. She paused only to tear her top over her head and hastily remove her bra.

Her breasts were perfect and full. Her dark nipples were screaming for attention. Although I was just as eager, I calmly removed my shirt. She took in the show intently.

"I want to savor this," I told her. "We haven't rushed anything yet so why start now?"

I knelt onto the bed and kissed her again. Oblivious to my words, Kayla kissed hungrily kissed me. She was ravenous. It was wild and untamed. I pinned her arms to the pillow behind her and kissed down her neck. My mouth followed the familiar trail down to her succulent tits. Still holding her arms with my right hand, I moved my left down to caress her chest.

Slowly and deliberately, my lips and tongue circled her areoles but didn't make contact. My hands flowed all around the outsides of her soft breasts. Then I made my way to the other and gave it the same treatment. I went back to the first breast and gave her nipple a firm suck. I rolled it with my tongue across the roof of my mouth. I pulled more of her tit into my mouth, letting her feel the full suction all over.

Meanwhile, my left hand drifted down to her shorts. I unfastened the snap and slid my hand straight into her soaked panties while my other hand still held her hands back. My fingers danced over her hairless sex. Her hips were rocking to my rhythm. I guided my middle two fingers on her slit and entered her awaiting treasure box.

She moaned loudly when I entered her. Her senses were on overload. She began thrusting her hips forward as she got more and more into it. Kayla broke the grip I had on her arms and moved to remove all of her clothing as fast as she could. I took the time to undo my belt and pants. They fell to the floor, allowing my swollen cock to spring free at last.

Kayla laid there, in front of me, playing with her barely explored young pussy. I moved in between her legs and almost took position on her. Her lustful gaze pierced my soul. I leaned in and kissed her. The purple tip of my cock was right at her awaiting gates. Once again, she pushed her hips forward and tried to get me to enter her. To her slight dismay, I didn't reciprocate the motion. Instead, she noticed my arm fumbling in the nightstand while I was kissing her.

I produced a condom from the drawer and sat back. She relaxed again, pleased that I was still showing concern for her well being. She stroked my veiny, thick shaft while I removed the condom from the wrapper. When I placed it atop the tip of my cock, she rolled it down my shaft.

Once it was at the base, she aimed my dick straight into her and began to push onto me avian. This time I slowly pushed back. A little at a time. Inch by inch. She was extremely wet but, oh my God, was she tight! Her breath shortened each time I withdrew from her and again when I re-entered her a little farther.

After what seemed like an eternity, she had taken most of my eight inches into her. I just rocked back and forth, slowly letting her get used to the feel of me inside her. Her eyes were watery at first.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"Don't you fucking dare stop!"

I continued my slow, soft motions inside of her. She felt absolutely incredible. I could feel that I was going to come soon. I just couldn't get over how unbelievably tight she was. Each breath of hers was milking my dick within her. I looked down at her angelic face and was greeted with those blue eyes again. Her smile filled me with something I had long forgotten.

Her body began to relax and her hips rolled with mine, creating a much longer and deeper stroke. Her moans were louder and full of intense pleasure. I could feel her climax building and mine was coming with it. Kayla's pussy clamped down onto my dick with ferocity. I couldn't move. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss convulsed through her. It was more than enough to push me over the brink.

My body shuttered as I came inside her. Her scream of delight as her orgasm began to subside freed her release on my cock. I collapsed on the bed beside her and removed the very full condom, which I discarded in the trash can at the side of the nightstand. On my back and out of breath, I looked over to Kayla who was brimming with a smile. She kissed me.

"That was amazing! It couldn't have been more perfect Jason."

She curled onto my stomach and took my deflating dick in her hand. Moving further down, she sucked off any of the remaining cum from me. My manhood stirred, apparently reawakened from the warmth of her young lips. My cock was completely swelling up inside of Kayla's mouth.

"Mmmm, does this mean we can do it again?"

Smiling at me with her devilish grin, I knew I had met my match and was ready for a long, wonderful night with many more to follow.