A Chicago Love Story: The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...,' he begins with a smile on his face while leaning back into the soft cushion of the sofa and twisting the cap off of the water bottle before lifting it to his mouth and taking a long amount into his throat.

"Ahh, pardon me and thanks again for water; now where was I? Oh well first off let me commend you on the cleverness of the ad itself in its entirety. Now it seemed quite the numerical conundrum there at first, presenting a near infinite amount of possibilities, but then I thought to take the entire message into consideration and that narrowed it down significantly." He speaks with a briskness and agility that would probably make me dizzy trying to understand him, had I not lived in New Jersey with my ex husband for the better part of our marriage.

"After that it was only a matter of cracking the code, and that just happens to be my field of expertise." He finishes before taking another smaller drink from the bottle.

"Expertise...," I say raising a trimmed eyebrow at his vague comment.

"I am an Internet Technician; I specialize in developing software for the protection of computer main frames to defend against viruses. Part of my duties is to break and test the strength of binary codes that make up software programs for major corporations and small businesses." He states and produces a small ivory business card from the outside breast pocket of his expensive looking jacket.

Handing me the card I allow my eyes to slowly wonder along his seated form. I cannot help but notice the ways his straight leg khaki pants provide a clear definition of his muscular thighs as well as the way the material of the pants have bunched up in his pelvic area from sitting to frame his crotch. Landing on said crotch area I am forced to quickly divert my attention from what appears to be quite an impressive bulge.

My god I hope he is not hard right now, but he most certainly better be from the sheer mass of flesh visible through the pants lying across his right thigh. My breath suddenly becomes a little choppy and I search for words to continue or change the subject before I do something regrettable.

What in the hell is wrong with me today, all of a sudden I do not seem able to control urges that have laid dormant for close to two years. I have been in the company of attractive men in that time, yet not one of them had caused my body to react in this manner. In all truth no one has ever created this sort of stir of my loins before, not childhood crushes, not boyfriends, not even my husband of twelve years.

In a decisive moment, I chalk it all up to that incredible shower I was having this morning being interrupted before I could finish the job. My body is just searching for something, anything to take it over the edge and release the tension built up from my earlier teasing. Alex just happens to be present, and looking like a delicious chocolate bar wrapped up in a blue and tan package, with....

STOP IT Catherine; you must get a hold of yourself this instant. You do not even know this man, yet here you are wanting to crawl up to his lap and remove that juicy looking piece of man meat from the offending material of his pants in order to brush up on your rusty oral skills.

It is at that moment that I hear my front door close and footsteps coming in the direction of the den. My goodness Jim is seconds away from finding me entertaining a stranger in nothing but the bath robe he bought me for my 38th birthday.

Looking at Mr. Had...Alex, I am somewhat stunned at his calm demeanor concerning our obvious impending guest, thinking for a moment that maybe he just did not hear the door close, or the keys twirling around an index finger, or the click clack of dress shoes against hard tiles, or even the tune of a seventies rock hit by Led Zeppelin being whistled in a baritone pitch.

Sure Cathy, you must have just been having a one-sided conversation with a deaf man.

I stand at the same moment Jim enters the den and stumbles in his steps at seeing me, obviously startled.

"Liz, I'm sorry I thought you'd be gone by now; I just came by to pick up that package Joe left here for me." He says eyes bouncing between Alex and me, though thankfully he decides not to make a scene in front of my guest so as not to have to explain myself to anyone. I am an adult and in my own home, so why am I feeling so uncomfortable.

"Oh god, I'm late," I squeak out a little embarrassingly as I realize I have totally forgotten my vow to not be late to work anymore. Handing Jim my unopened water bottle on my mad dash from the room I am almost to the stairs before I remember the two non residents in my den. Coming to a sliding halt, I pivot and run back to said den to clear up the mess my morning has become.

"Okay sorry, Jim I believe your brother left all of your mail in the study.' I state breathlessly to my ex husband before turning to the other occupant of the room without any introductions.

"Alex, I'm sorry to cut this short but I have your card and I will give you a call to further discuss it." Alex is nice enough to take my poorly veiled dismissal of him without posing any questions about, or to Jim as he rises gracefully from the sofa and nods at both Jim and I before walking out of the den and back the way he came toward the front door.

My goodness, just watching the powerful, confident, and controlled movements of his large body instigates a flame in my lower belly which is followed by an intrigued twitching deep inside of my core causing moisture to spread forth along my uncovered slit.

Observing Alex reach the front door from my place in the entryway of the den, I willingly waste precious seconds staring at the way his tight ass moves beneath his pleated slacks before raising my eyes to his and finding him looking directly at me. Oh sweet mother Mary a smirk has formed on his mouth and this time the arrogance incites more than it irritates. Then he is gone as the door closes softly.

Oh yes Mr. Alexander Haden, you will most certainly be hearing from me soon.

"Lock the door on your way out Jim." I say over my shoulder already heading up the stairs without a backwards glance at my ex husband.

Extremely late for work at this point, my mood though is one of anxious anticipation for what I feel might be the end of the trivial and the mundane in my life.

12