A Chick with A Dick

Story Info
Rivals cum to blow.
2.8k words
4.13
267.9k
66
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers

My god, she's so vile! And have you seen how she dresses, it's so mannish! Has she no sense of style? And her chin? Please! god, she's like a chick with a dick!"

Cruel words, spoken only partly in jest by Cheryl Harding to her group of friends at the Allen Institute For Performing Arts where she was working out her scholarship. The target of her vitriol? Lily Church, a young woman who she had had a running verbal feud with for nearly a month, and it was only going downhill and getting dirtier and nastier.

*

It had all started around a month previously with tryouts for the lead part in the College's adaptation of West Side Story. Both Lily and Cheryl were up for the part. Others were too but the consensus was that they were the outstanding talents for the part yet they couldn't have been more different. Both were 21 and keen to pursue careers in music but there any similarities ended abruptly. Cheryl was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Really, she could have been a model she was that beautiful. She had such a clear, tanned complexion, the perfect smile, twinkling green eyes and a figure to absolutely die for - faultlessly pert breasts that were soft yet firm at the same time, a nice curvy ass and great legs that she showed off in a range on tiny mini-skirts. Lily was almost the polar opposite.

Although loud mouthed, brash and outspoken she was also hiding the fact that she was not too happy with her own looks. She was be blunt, extremely plain, a dumpy little figure accentuated by her lack of height, a round face and short dark hair that was rarely even close to fashionable. Still there was some charm to her and you could not deny she had an amazing singing voice, at its best easily the best in the year. If the part was purely based on singing talent alone then Lily would probably have snared the part but Cheryl had a good voice too and her added stage presence, charisma and good looks managed to tip the scales in her favour and it was quickly announced she had got the part.

Really the big problem stemmed from the fact that both Cheryl and Lily were at the notice board at the same time when the cast list was pinned up. Cheryl with her band of friends and Lily with her friend Charlotte. Cheryl's friend Kimberley spotted her name immediately and began screeching and screaming and in seconds the space in front of the board was a little sea of high pitched squeaks of excitement while Lily tried to force her way through to see her worst fears realised. Really this was heart breaking for Lily. Not only was this her most favourite musical and part since she was a kid it was like all her own insecurities about her looks and weight were being proven to be true. She had missed her dream role because of what she was. And like so often in her young life up to that point she reacted by lashing out wildly and unthinking and that would lead to this particular chain of events unfolding.

She knew who Cheryl was, knew she was a decent singer, had previously had no particular axe to grind with her (though she had experienced moments of jealousy before) but as she was jostled by Cheryl's unaware friends and as she walked past a clearly beaming and delighted Cheryl she could not help herself.

She barged past and muttered audibly so Cheryl and her friends were bound to hear.

"Fucking bimbo! Wonder what her audition consisted of, a strip tease? Or sucking dick!"

It was unnecessarily harsh and her anger made her say it louder than she had intended, the sudden silence that passed over the group indicating all too clearly that all had heard what she said. But even then she could have backed down and avoided much unpleasantness but she was too stubborn for that and fixed Cheryl a hate-filled glare and stormed past her.

Some girls would have seen the comment for what is was, a jealous outburst spurred by rejection but the thing was that Cheryl possessed a temper and attitude every bit as powerful as Lily's and though she was too shocked immediately to respond it took only a few minutes for a stinging retort to come into her head as lily and Charlotte were at the end of the hall.

"At least I'd have something to show you fat sow! Go on, go running home and tell Daddy!"

Lily's father was a semi-famous singer in his own right and she was very sensitive about not being seen as riding on his coat-tails or getting any breaks because of who she was. Lily managed the last word though by spitting the word 'Bitch' all the way along the echoing corridor and just like that a heated feud was born. The problem, in some ways, was that both girls had the same type of attitude - they wanted to be the one to get the final word in, wanted to be right and hell mend anyone that dared disagree with them or their viewpoint.

A few days after their initial spat Cheryl made the throwaway comment quoted at the beginning of this story and news of it spread like wildfire through the campus. The tag stuck and before the end of the week Lily had heard of it and so had seemingly everyone else. It seemed a killer blow in the faux war of words, a comment so near to the bone as to cut Lily to the quick and seemingly take all the fight from her, she started missing classes and became more reclusive than ever over the next fortnight. The jibe was all over campus and every one took it up, yes it was cruel but also summed Lily's blokish attitude up perfectly.

The furore seemed to be dying down when there was a party at one of the dorms and Cheryl had put the whole spat behind her and was looking forward to a good night. The night got off to a bad start as her closest friends Sarah and Kimberley phoned minutes before they were due to meet Cheryl outside the party to tell her that Sarah's car had a flat tyre and they were trying to get it sorted and for her to go on ahead of them. Now Cheryl was quite the drinker normally, usually able to hold her booze with the best of them so her early couple of vodka's wouldn't normally have impaired her too much. But as the night wore on she seemed to being bought loads of drinks and had to hurry them down to keep up and some were proving to be doubles. Before long Cheryl was smashed and slurring and stumbling about. With the party in full swing, it proved laughably easy to support and remove a completely drunk Cheryl and help her to adjoining hall of residence and into a waiting room...

*

Cheryl started to regain her bearings some time later and the first thing that struck her confused and bewildered mind was the most awful taste in her mouth and the motion of her head bobbing backwards and forth. Slowly she started to come to her senses and take in more of her surroundings and what she was doing. It seemed late, her head was throbbing, there was soft music played down low in the background and her tongue was inside something wet that was covered in hard, bristling hair. With a sudden flash of comprehension she opened her eyes wide and to her complete horror found herself looking up from between a pair of legs and further up that body was Lily, her mortal enemy, smiling down at her.

Cheryl quickly disconnected her tongue from up inside Lily's snatch (uurgh the taste!), spitting black pubic hairs desperately as she shuffled away on her knees. She reversed all the way back until she bumped into legs behind her and found herself turning round (still really sore to move her head) to look up at Charlotte, Lily's friend, looking down at her and holding a camcorder in her right hand. Only then did it dawn on Cheryl that she was stark naked and belatedly she tried to cover her modesty. Dazed and confused and with the other two girls openly chuckling she rounded on them angrily.

"What the fuck's going on? How the fuck did I end up here? What the fuck are you doing to me?" Lily took great pleasure in filling her rival in on what was 'going on here'.

"Dear me Cheryl, quite the potty mouth aren't you. Well my love you were at a party and had rather too much to drink and we got chatting and made up, and well, one thing led to an other and here we are. You seemed desperate to eat me out and pleasure me, and here was I thinking you were such a cock hound!!"

It was said in such a false manner that Cheryl knew it was bullshit, but the problem was although she knew she would never have done what Lily had just described she had no recollection of exactly what had happened or how she had got in this predicament.

"Whatever! Just give me my clothes and I'll get out of here! No way would I ever go with a woman, far less a dog like you!"

Lily just kept on smiling, it was an unnerving smile and her voice held unseen malice as she looked down at the still kneeling Cheryl.

"I don't know where your clothes are Cheryl, you seemed to lose them very easily, but I imagine you are used to that! But don't go just yet, we've only just begun playing. Why don't we let Charlotte get you up to speed so far. Lottie?"

With a mock flourish Charlotte pointed to the television on the far wall of Lily's bedroom (for that was where they were) and pressing a button on the camcorder which was linked to the TV it burst into life. Cheryl knelt between the to hefty girls and watched in growing dismay as the action from earlier that evening unfolded before her very eyes. She recognised herself in the outfit she had started the night in, memories slowly returning to her of earlier, she was being led by the hand by Lily into the bedroom they were all in now. Lily was all smiles and Cheryl appeared a giggling, bumbling, drunken fool. She was doing what Lily was saying but by no means being coerced on screen.

They giggled and fumbled and looked very friendly and Cheryl was clinging all over Lily, though mostly to stay up. With the sound turned down it was near impossible to hear the words being spoken but as if at an instruction Cheryl began drunkenly stripping off, not caring that she was being filmed or where her outfit landed. Worse, she then started tugging at Lily's clothing and ended up stripping her off too until they were both naked and the tumbled clumsily together onto the bed and began to kiss each other.

This was terrible for Cheryl to watch, she glanced to her left at the naked Lily and was repulsed. How could she have done this? Lily had a gut, her tits were saggy and worst of all that extremely hair pussy that was totally unkempt looking that her face had so recently been buried in. it was excruciatingly painful viewing for Cheryl she knew no good would result of this but she could not tear her eyes for long from the on screen event.

Things just got grimmer and grimmer for Cheryl as she watched on, the inebriated Cheryl on the screen was laughing and giggling as she fumbled between Lily's thighs, very obviously playing with the dark haired girl's pussy lips. Lily lay back on the bed and Cheryl kind of lost her balance and ended up lying on top of Lily's tits and then they were kissing before Lily gently guided Cheryl's face down between her legs.

Cheryl cringed as she watched herself begin to eagerly lick at Lily's pussy and then alternate her tongue with her fingers to play with her rival and start to bring the bigger girl towards an orgasm. And oh when she came, boy did she come! Charlotte managed to get right in to close up on Cheryl's face as her fingers and tongue foraged in the jungle of black pubic hairs when suddenly Lily's hips bucked wildly and a fierce jet of juices squirted out and splattered all over Cheryl's smiling face. It went in her mouth, over her lips, dripped from her chin and even up her nose.

Back in the here and now Cheryl touched her face and now knew what that disgusting taste and smell really was and once more came close to retching and vomiting, only just managing to hold it off because she was trying concentrate on what Lily was saying to her as she paused the video.

"There's more Cheryl, if you want to see it, some really good stuff as well, stuff I never would have dreamed you were into, certainly not with someone like me. Yes I really do think your friends and just about everybody is going to be shocked when Charlotte posts this on that home-made videos website. Especially after all the names you called me, maybe you were just covering your real feelings."

The ridicule and derision was no barely hidden in Lily's voice, she was enjoying the moment too much and Cheryl, as her senses continued to come back to her both realised she was totally fucked and that Lily had her just where she wanted her, no doubt it had been a set up but seeing the tape, what could she do? Still on her knees she pleaded to both girls to not show the tape and it was at this point that Lily revealed her true plan to her beaten and humiliated antagonist. As agreeable as it had been to have Cheryl do all that she had done earlier on in her drunken, lesbian state she had known little of what she was doing, her body working under suggestion and lack of control. What Lily really wanted was to go even further with Cheryl but that Cheryl be fully aware of what she was doing.

"Yeah, I suppose it would be embarrassing if everyone found out you got off on eating out someone like me, wouldn't it? I mean being a, what was it again? 'A chick with a dick'. That was funny wasn't it, I bet you laughed, I know everyone else did, the whole campus thought it was hilarious, that was my name wasn't it? Chick with a dick."

"No. I didn't mean to..."

Cheryl broke off her pleading as Lily turned on her, any pretence of being pleasant was long gone and her round face was contorted with anger and hatred.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up and listen! YOU started it! You called me a chick with a dick! So that's what I am going to be! And if you don't want the whole fucking campus knowing what you and I did you are going to do just what I say!"

Lily reached to a box on a shelf and took it down, she tore the lid off it and jerked out its contents - a long and thick, black, strap on dildo. Lily didn't even look at Cheryl as she stepped into the harness and pulled it up around her crotch to tighten. Only once it was fastened and jutting out obscenely directly at Cheryl did she address her again.

"So now I am a chick with a dick, and what a nice, dick it is and I'll tell you what you prick teasing slut, if you don't want that video getting public, if you don't wanted every wall in this place having a copy of the link to the clip then you are going to take my dick! So what do you say Cheryl, will you agree to that?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

(So what happens next? With the censors at Literotica decided that what I had planned for Cheryl was too extreme I'm looking for you, the readers of this story to give me some ideas as to what happens next. Does Lily make Cheryl her cock sucking bitch? Or does Cheryl find some other way out of her predicament? And is Charlotte more than just a bystander? If you could leave any comments or ideas or send me feedback I'd be most grateful).

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers