A Chilled Bottle of Wine

Story Info
Jackson meets Kat and they go to her place for fun.
1.3k words
4.04
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers

"You've got to be kidding me!" Jackson threw his cell phone against the wall, and it shattered into a million pieces that bounced along the street. His hands fisted into his hair, and, completely frustrated with life, shouted out a resounding, "Fuck!"

"Anytime, darlin'," was the softly spoken reply, and Jackson spun around to see a black-haired beauty smiling at him. Her three inch heels made her seem taller than she was, and the faded denim jeans she wore were so old that the fabric molded against her supple curves like a second skin. In the shadow of night, her eye color was a mystery to him, yet her stare was burning into him like the sun on a hot summer's day.

She swaggered over to him, one foot placed directly in front of the other to create a maximum hip-swing. Her eyes traveled down his body in a way that had his blood boiling, meandered over the broken pieces of his broken cell phone, and then journeyed back up to meet his gaze. "Problems?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Anything I can help you with, love?" As she spoke, she glanced back down to where he was slowly, yet steadily, creating a rather impressive tent with his jeans.

Suddenly his broken phone and his damn foolish ex-girlfriend were far from his mind. Instead of worrying about the thought of what his ex, Nanette, could manage to do to his nice, new truck when she went at it with that chilled bottle of wine they had been saving for their anniversary, Jackson saw a chance at something new and exciting. "Well, I've lost my ride, and my phone decided to fall apart at a most inconvenient of times."

The woman laughed, and gestured to the remnants of his phone lying on the ground; "I do suppose it would be difficult to call for a cab with that." She looked at him thoughtfully, and then said, "I suppose I could give you a ride home if you need it, but I don't offer strangers rides."

"Well then, let me introduce myself to you." He held out his hand, "My name is Jackson."

She slid her soft palm across his rough, calloused one, and responded with a simple, "Kat," before hooking her arm through his. Kat pressed her body against his and began walking towards a nearby vehicle. "Now that we're no longer strangers, why don't you tell me where to drive you?"

"That's part of the problem. My live-in girlfriend just broke up with me over the phone." He smiled a little sheepishly at her from the passenger seat a she slid into the driver's. "Now, I'm not sure where I should go."

"Hmm, that is rather problematic. You see, I could take you home with me, but as a general rule, I do not allow men into my home unless I've kissed them at least once."

Jackson felt the heat rise up through his body once more. Giddiness washed over him, making him feel as if he couldn't manage to speak if his life depended upon it. Nevertheless, he managed to reply without sounding like a stuttering idiot: "I could see how that might present a bit of a problem."

Kat turned herself in the seat so that she faced him. She shifted her body only just a fraction closer. "I guess one innocent, little kiss couldn't hurt."

Suddenly she was closer, her mouth hovering just inches from his. He could smell mint on her breath, and he could finally see the color of her eyes. Blue; a bright, sapphire blue that encircled a lighter shade that nearly resembled gray. "I don't suppose it could hurt at all." And then their mouths met. It began as a soft pressing of lips, but when her tongue darted out for the tiniest of tastes, Jackson took the initiative. His mouth opened, and his tongue insistently demanded that her lips make way. They parted, and he entered a honeyed heaven of heat and moisture. Their tongues slipped and slid against each other, plunging in and out in perfect rhythm. Kat nipped at his lower lip, and Jackson jerked back in surprise.

"Let's go." She drove quickly and efficiently; taking corners so sharply that Jackson had to hold on to the hand harness in order not to go flying out of the car. She had the car parked and was out of the door before he even realized they were there. He followed Kat's shapely behind into an apartment building, up two flights of stairs, and through her front door.

He crowded up against Kat's backside, and nuzzled her neck while mumbling an insincere, "Nice place." She turned in his arms, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Their tongues battled fiercely as their hand wandered over each other's bodies. He cupped her breasts in his hands; a heavy handful that he squeezed and plumped. She ran her hands down his muscled chest and dipped playfully into his navel with a single finger. With a quick twist of her wrist, his pants were unbuttoned and her hand seeking inside Jackson's boxers for the hard erection that declared how much he desired her.

Jackson pushed Kat up against a nearby wall. With one hand, he pulled her top up until the hem rested above the rise of her breasts. They were framed with a pretty, lacy white bra that was barely managing to do its job, holding the generous mounds within their tight confines. Each breath that she took threatened to spring them loose, so Jackson released them for his visual and feasting pleasure. He took a rosy red nipple into his mouth and tickled it with the tip of his tongue until Kat was squirming restlessly.

She hooked a leg around him and pulled him closer, and grinded herself against him to find some relief from the pleasure that was building intensely within her. "Jackson," she moaned in a low voice that had his blood pumping. "Now, Jackson!"

Fumbling, he awkwardly managed to shove his pants down around his ankles as Kat rubbed herself against him. Then he cupped her ass in his hands and raised her so that they matched, center to center, then plunged into her body with one, hard, forceful thrust. She was so hot and wet that Jackson felt as if he was sheathed within liquid silk. He was reluctant to leave an embrace so luscious, so perfect, yet he couldn't help but submit to the instinct to move.

With a beautifully rounded cheek in each hand and a pair of soft breasts pillowing his face, he slowly withdrew and then slid back in. Kat whimpered at the exquisite sensations his slow and torturous movement was bringing to her, wordlessly begging him for more. Faster, he pumped, pushing ever deeper into the heart of her body. Kat arched her body off the wall so that she could take all of him, and the new position of her body angled her entrance so that it squeezed Jackson as if he had a noose around his cock that tightened more and more with every thrust.

The sounds of their joining echoed in the room; the smacking of skin on skin, the whispers, moans and words of pleasure. The air was heavy with sex, a mixture of salt and an indescribable sweetness that, when combined, was the richest of aphrodisiacs. They breathed it in as they frantically came together, drugged on each other and the slick friction that created such pleasure. It crested for her, and, with a strangled cry, Kat was overcome.

Her body contracted in waves that undulated in time with Jackson's continuing thrusts. She was lost in the ecstasy, mindless to everything but the climaxing of their union. Jackson groaned as she came around him, her pleasure milking everything from him, until he came. It was an explosion of magnificent consequence, and it spilled into her welcoming body like a river of lava.

Jackson pumped once more, then sagged heavily against the wall. The two near strangers slowly slid to the floor in a sweaty, panting, tangled heap.

Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers