A Chocolate Treat

Story Info
She gets you out by the pool.
1.8k words
4.22
166k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for James, that delicious black stud out there somewhere in the Nordic world…

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You’ve been servicing my pool since I had it built last year. I always stay inside while you’re out there. You are too much of a temptation. A dripping, chocolate dream. I usually watch you from my kitchen window, all rippling muscles and long legs. I watch your cock too, the form perfectly outlined beneath your shorts. I wonder what you look like under there, what you smell like, what you taste like and oh lord, what you would feel like. Inside me.

You’re about 25 if a day and I’m 40 so it’s sinfully wrong for me to be lusting after you. Not only because you are so young and black but because I’m married and I have never cheated on my husband. Not in 13 years of marriage. I feel like such a slut wanting you and so I stay away.

It’s a very hot day today as I lay out by the pool in a lounge chair with just my “hang out” bikini. All of the sudden I hear your voice coming from the front of my house.

“Marlena are you back there? I know it’s not my regular day but I was in the neighborhood. Is it okay if I come on back?”

“Sure James,” I say as I watch you bring the nets, brooms and chemicals that you need to do your job towards the pool deck. “I’ll just get out of your way,” I say as I start to pick up the book and soft drink besides the chair.

“Please don’t go inside Marlena. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. It’s such a gorgeous day. I’ll feel bad if you go inside. I promise not to disturb you,” you say as you smile one of your dazzling smiles.

“Okay, I’ll stay” I purr as I make my way back down to the lounge chair. I watch you intently over the rim of my book. I want to know; no I need to know if you can feel my need for you. I reach the point of decision and I decide that I want to see where this goes. I have to.

I sit on the chair with my legs a little open so you can see the outline of my pussy through my bikini bottom. You can also see the wet spot beginning to get bigger in the crotch. You know I want you so badly...I shift in my seat so you can get a good look at my breasts as they try to make their way out of the too small bikini top. I take the oil and start to rub it on my legs, then arms, then stomach. Always making sure I rub over my breasts, making my nipples so very hard.

"James, would you like something to drink?"

"No, not right now Marlena, I'm fine."

"Well, will you me a huge favor then? Will you please rub some of this oil on my back?"

You put down the pool net and walk over to the lounge chair and whisper in my ear. "You don't just want me to rub this oil on your back woman. You want me to fuck you with my big black cock, don't you?"

"Yes, yes James. That's what I want baby." God, what am I saying?

"You little white married slut, take off that bikini and get into that pool."

"No baby, I can't, the neighbors will see."

"Do I look like I give a shit about what your neighbors think? Get into the pool." And as you say the last sentence you are rubbing your big hand over my soaking wet bikini bottom. "Now."

I go into the pool clothed, you might not care what the neighbors think but I do. However, I take off the bikini in the pool and there I am totally naked for you. So wet and ready that I slip my fingers down to my pussy. "Don't you touch that pussy yet." I hear you say. "I'll be right there."

You jump into the pool and once in it, you also take your shorts off. You slowly walk towards me and then, there you are. So gorgeous, your skin shining in the morning sun.

You push me against the wall of the pool, your hands on my big gorgeous breasts. I moan softly. It just feels so good to be in your arms. I can feel your cock, weightless in the water, against my eager cunt. You push me towards the steps, your mouth now covering mine. Your breath hot against my face and mouth. Your lips covering mine so completely. God, I love kissing you, it’s just like I imagined it would be. You sit in the top stair, your skin glistening with water beads.

"Suck my cock Marlena. Put it in your mouth baby and show me how much you want it."

I get on my knees on the third step; my mouth is parallel with that gorgeous black cock that I’ve craved so badly. I bend down and put the big mushroom head in my mouth, moving back the fore skin and licking all around the shaft. I love the way you smell. Sweaty and manly and delicious. I lick your balls and then down to your asshole, but that part of your body is under the shallow water and I can't get to it easily. You lean back on the top step, your arms on the edge of the pool as you watch me intently. I take your cock into my mouth and start to stroke it, while my hands are at the base of your shaft, working with my mouth. I take you deeper into my mouth. God, you're so big, I don't know if I can take all of you.

"Come on now my pretty slut, deep throat that cock. All the way down, that's it." You take my head in your hands now and start moving your hips up to meet my hot, sweet mouth. I start to moan. It feels so good to have you fuck my pretty mouth.

"I'm going to nutt now baby and you're going to swallow ever drop, here it cums baby....oh shit, here it cums."

I swallow up every bit of the cum that you pump into my mouth; I just can't seem to get enough of you. You pull your cock out of my mouth and I feel sorry about that. Wanting to have that cock anywhere inside me.

"Come here girl, now you sit up on this step." I obey and sit on the top step of my pool. Knowing that my neighbors may very well see me with you, and not really caring at this particular moment.

"Open your legs wide girl. I'm going to give you a real pussy licking. When was the last your pussy was licked right?" Before I can answer your dark head is between my creamy thighs. My head is thrown back against the side of the pool, my hands are on your head lightly, and my legs are wide open as you start to lap me up with an open tongue. So gentle, exploring me, tasting me.

"Damn baby, you taste sweet." Your tongue now all over my outer lips and then up and around.

Not touching my clit, you're making me whimper, “Please, please, please."

"All in good time slut," I hear you mutter and knowing that you are going to torture me with that tongue makes me even crazier.

Your tongue is now around the opening to my hot hungry cunt. "Yes, baby, please, please, fuck me your hot long tongue, oh god...yessssss"

Your tongue goes deep inside me and licks all around my dripping pussy, then you pull it out and grab my hips and bring me up higher. You lick and suck at the inside of my moist pussy lips. Up and down again and again.

And then your tongue is at my clit. Circling it slowly. I am getting wound up like a toy top. I know if won't be long before I cum all over your handsome face.

"Yes, baby, please, suck on my clit, oh please baby." And you do, sucking gently and then with harder. I begin to feel the first wave of my orgasm and then another wave that leaves me weak. "I hadn't cum like that in so long baby."

"That's just the beginning for you my white slut. Now come over here." You lead me to the side of the pool where the jet sprays of water are circulating the pool water. "Stand in front of this jet stream, yeah that's it, open your legs, you fucking little slut...oh yeah"

I feel the jet stream hit my already tender clit as I feel you position yourself behind me. Your cock hard against the crack of my ass. "Tell me what you want baby, tell me and make it good."

"I want your hard, black cock inside my hungry cunt. I need it, god, please, please. Give it to me baby, please......mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I feel you enter me, in the water it's all weightless and the feeling is incredible. You're too big for me, I can't take all of you, so you inch your way inside. I'm wet inside from cumming so you have plenty of lubrication as you start to stroke me slowly. The feeling of being stretched and full of your cock plus the feeling of the jet stream against my clit is too much, too good.

"I'm cumming baby, oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck me with your hard black cock." Oh the feeling is exquisite; I push my ass against you, matching your strokes. At the same time fucking the jet stream too. Your hands are around my body, one against the pool edge for support, the other pulling and stroking my big, floating tits.

"I'm going to cum inside you baby, tell me what you want."

"I want you to cum deep inside me baby. I want to feel your hot spunk inside my white pussy. Cum for me baby."

"Oh shit, damn you feel so good baby." With that I feel one final hard stroke inside me and I feel you cum inside me. Just then another orgasm hits me as the water from the jet and your huge black cock have brought me again to that sweet, sweet place.

I turn around and kiss your face, your lips. I can't get enough of you.

"Will you be 'round next week to service the pool James?"

"You know it my pretty married white slut. I'll be here, to service the pool and you."

I welcome and answer all feedback. And you don’t have to worry, I won’t just say “Gee, thanks.” So don’t be shy, leave an e-mail address for me to answer, if you wish.