A Christmas for Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn. I knew it. I knew you had to pick a guy and why would you pick John. You get him naked every day," Dan said.

The laughter of the group didn't ease Dan's mind.

"We expect a video, big guy," John said.

"Would that turn you on?" Dan responded.

More laughs ensued, even from John.

"Who's next?" Trisha asked.

Debbie and Dan looked at their numbers.

"Me," Debbie said.

She reached for the box of entries, giving John an opportunity to loudly slap her on her exposed ass. She swiped at his hand and returned to her chair.

She read the paper and appeared to think about it. Several people took drinks during the wait.

"It's time to play rough. Pick a partner on which to play out your favorite bondage fantasy. One witness allowed."

Oohs and ahhs filled the room. Trisha and Carly both volunteered, causing John and Dan to offer themselves as witnesses.

"Let's see," Debbie said, circling the room with her eyes. "I'm already getting John and Trisha alone for an hour."

Her gaze halted on Carly. The naked young girl looked more and more tempting as the night progressed. Debbie had never been with another woman, but this would be a good one to start with. And under her total control.

Carly could feel her body respond to the possibility of being manipulated by the beautiful blonde. Her eyes widened and her lips separated just a bit as if to speak.

"Carly," Debbie said.

After a slight pause, she added: "Dan, you can watch. But don't touch."

Carly acted shocked, but at the same time had to bite her tongue to keep from asking when they could do it. She gave Debbie a smile and nervously repositioned her naked body.

"OK," John said. "Let's see. We have Debbie, Trisha and me alone for one hour, yet. Trisha's choice. Dan has to open his present naked and present a video. And Debbie gets a bondage fantasy with Carly while Dan watches. So far so good. I think Dan and Trisha have one pick left."

Everyone agreed and Dan pulled out an entry. He read it silently before presenting it to the group: "Strip a member of the opposite sex."

The three women who were still dressed, at least partially, stared at him fretfully. Naked Carly was the only female in the room smiling.

Dan thought back to who had already been involved in fantasies during the evening. He and Carly, of course, were pretty much taken care of as far as this entry was concerned. Cheryl and Debbie each had their pants off. That left Trisha.

Everyone must have come to the same conclusion simultaneously because all eyes fell on his young sister at once.

"You wouldn't," she murmured just loud enough to be heard.

"I think you've gotten off pretty easy so far," Dan said. "What does everybody think?"

Of course, affirmative answers filled the room. Carly led the calls for Dan to pick his sister.

"Stand up," he said to her.

"I hate you," Trisha mumbled as she uneasily got to her feet.

Dan looked at her t-shirt and jeans, not sure where to start but realizing quickly it made little difference in the long run. He moved directly in front of her and put his hands on the bottom of her shirt.

"Don't touch my body," Trisha ordered.

Everyone laughed at her defiance, despite the fact she was already raising her arms.

Dan lifted the shirt and Trisha's perfect skin emerged. It took him only seconds to lift the shirt beyond her breasts, over her head and off of her arms. Trisha's long, dark hair fell over her tanned shoulders. It touched the top of her firm breasts and lay against her back.

The room was silent as everybody stared at the young woman's full breasts. The nipples pointed out, highlighting the perfect upward curve of the breasts. Her hands instinctively covered herself, even as Dan began to unzip her jeans.

Trisha watched her jeans fall to the floor. She stepped out of them, dressed now in only her skimpy panties. Dan kneeled in front of her and deliberately pulled them off.

John gawked at the immaculate body that stood just a few feet in front of him. He followed the curve of Trisha's hips down to her small, round ass. Her thighs were flawlessly shaped and came together like magic at her pussy. The hour he would have with her and Debbie couldn't come soon enough.

As Dan stood up, Trisha said, "Now go sit down. Pervert."

The tension in the room broke quickly as all the women hooted and ordered Dan to follow his sister's orders. Trisha sat next to her naked roommate and attempted to cover up as much of herself as she could.

"Very well done, Dan. Now Trisha gets her bonus pick," John said.

Trisha begged for the box of entries to be handed down to her, but nobody came to her rescue. Instead, she got on her hands and knees and reached up for the box. Cheryl tried to move the box farther away, to the delight of the others. But Trisha angrily reached in and pulled out a piece of paper.

As she read it, the others picked out their favorite parts of Trisha's gorgeous body to concentrate on.

Trisha laughed. "This is Cheryl's. She wants John AND Dan for as long as it takes. Anybody can watch."

"As long as it takes for WHAT?" Debbie asked.

"Watch and find out," her sister replied with a smile.

"I might have to," Debbie said.

"OK. The drawing portion of the game is over. There are a couple of outstanding fantasies that have to be taken care of. I suggest we establish some dates and times first," John said.

"Which one first?" Dan asked.

"I think the Debbie, Trisha and me entry was first," John said.

"Oh, sure. You've been waiting all night to get to that, haven't you?" Cheryl said sarcastically. "And I noticed only the guys are still dressed. What a rip off."

All the women agreed. "I think before we worry about THAT threesome, we should have John and Dan take care of Cheryl. Now! And we get to watch," Trisha demanded. Another cheer went up.

Cheryl appreciated the support, but wasn't one hundred percent sure she could find the courage to have sex with her boyfriend and her sister's boyfriend in front of the group. Her body was telling her otherwise, however.

"Yeah, I think it's time we see some male skin around here," Carly chimed in.

It was inevitable that John and Dan were going to be outvoted, so they both stood and began to strip. They were down to their underwear in no time. Bulges were apparent on both men and the women anxiously awaited the pulling down of the final pieces of clothing.

John was first, but Dan soon followed. Both cocks were beginning to thicken from the evening's proceedings and, now, full disclosure to the females' view added to their length. By the time they stood naked in front of the group they were both semi-erect.

"Let's go," John said to Cheryl. "This is YOUR fantasy."

Cheryl stood and turned her back to John. She didn't have to say anything. John lifted her shirt over her blonde hair and let it fall to the floor. Cheryl's nipples extended out from her full breasts and stuck out between John's fingers when he engulfed the breasts in his hands. She felt his hard cock press against the top of her ass and all eyes were on her.

Then John pulled down her panties. She had a closely shaven pussy that only she knew was getting very wet. Her tight ass was once again covered by John's body as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Dan was harder now, anticipating what they would do. The room was strangely quiet as the sexual tension rose. John whispered into Cheryl's ear and she lowered herself onto the floor in the center of the room. Carly and Trisha moved up to the empty chairs, with Debbie alone on the couch.

"Let's go Dan. She wants us both. Don't disappoint her," John said.

Dan moved to the opposite side of Cheryl from where John knelt. When he saw John lean over Cheryl's breast, he did the same on the other side. Within seconds the woman had two men licking and sucking away at her breasts. The sounds of their lips and tongues working on Cheryl filled the room. Her moans grew louder as the men used their hands to push her breasts up to their mouths.

By now both Dan and John were rock hard. Their cocks stood straight out, desperate for satisfaction. Cheryl managed to find each of the cocks with her hands and hang on tightly as her breasts were assaulted. She stroked the cocks easily at first, then gripped harder and moved more frantically.

John put a hand between his girlfriend's legs and felt the moisture growing. A single finger slipped inside her and convinced him she was ready.

"OK Dan. I think she needs a cock now. You first," John said.

Dan looked down at the beautiful woman's body before moving between her legs. Cheryl anxiously spread them farther, bending her knees slightly. She watched Dan position himself. The head of his cock touched her pussy lips. She hoped he would be rough, but didn't have the nerve to say it.

Then she felt Dan's cock begin to enter her. She leaned back and just enjoyed the feel of his thick shaft slowly inch its way inside her. Then Dan tilted forward and his cock slid all the way in.

"Oh, God. Yes. That's good," Cheryl said softly.

John was on his knees at a ninety degree angle to Cheryl. He moved forward until his cock was by her face. Cheryl tilted her head over and eagerly took his cock in her mouth.

Now the fucking began in earnest. Dan put his hands under Cheryl's ass and lifted her off the floor. His cock entered her like a piston.

"Yes, Dan. Harder. Fuck me harder," Cheryl urged him before taking John's cock back into her mouth. It wasn't until the words were out that she realized what she'd said in front of a roomful of all her friends.

Carly tried to secretly touch her clit, but Trisha saw her...smiled...and did the same to her own clit. Neither one could keep it up for long or they would cum.

Dan was fucking Cheryl more forcefully now. Each time his cock drove into her their bodies collided with a loud slap. John felt Cheryl tighten her lips around his cock with each thrust of Dan's cock.

Cheryl felt her orgasm begin to build. Her nipples ached and she squeezed one with her free hand. The other hand was wrapped around the base of her boyfriend's cock.

Dan could feel the juices building around his cock. Cheryl's tight pussy contracted as her orgasm got closer. He, too, wouldn't last much longer.

Debbie reached inside her panties and touched her clit without fear of being seen. The sight of her boyfriend doing her sister was more erotic than she had imagined. She moved her other hand inside her sweatshirt and onto her breast. Her entire body shook with the urge to cum.

Cheryl's moans grew more frantic and desperate...not to mention louder. She wrapped her legs around Dan's waist.

"Yes. Yes. Keep going. I'm going to cum," Cheryl cried out.

Dan pushed harder. He pulled Cheryl toward him with each thrust. He fucked her faster the louder she got.

Finally, she cried out in one, long agonizing groan and arched her back. Dan rammed his cock into her faster and felt her body shudder under him. He held her by the waist and fucked her as hard as he could. Cheryl just let the orgasm flow, wondering if it would ever stop.

She pushed her hips out towards Dan, wanting his cock deeper into her. But their bodies wouldn't allow it. They smashed together and Cheryl kept cumming. She tried to suck on John's cock, but her head shook back and forth too much with pleasure.

When she was almost done cumming, Cheryl felt Dan pull out and saw him begin to masturbate over her.

"No. I want you to cum inside me. It's alright," she pleaded.

Dan quickly was back inside her and a few seconds later he groaned loudly, announcing the beginning of his own orgasm. Cheryl watched him grimace, then felt the first gush of his warm fluid inside her. Thrust after thrust of his huge cock was accompanied by another spurt of his cum.

Meanwhile, John was stroking his cock over Cheryl's face and he, too, began to cum. The first splash streaked across her mouth and neck. The next few were aimed at her breasts and several bands of white cum soon covered her chest.

Dan and John finished at about the same time and rolled next to the cum covered woman on the floor.

"Wow," Carly said quietly. "That was awesome."

"Are you as horny as I am?" Trisha asked.

"If they went another five minutes I would have cum right here by myself. How about you Debbie?" Carly asked, looking over at the couch.

"I was close," she admitted.

"I'll get a towel," Trisha said, jumping up and heading for the bathroom.

When Cheryl was clean and sitting up on the floor with her two lovers, she looked over at her sister.

"You're very lucky. He's great," she said looking at Dan.

"I know," Debbie said. "I'm glad we could share."

The group refilled their drinks and basically gave Debbie a hard time for being the only one dressed. That led John to suggest Debbie use this time to fulfill her fantasy of bondage with Carly while Dan watches.

Both women were horny enough to do anything and Dan, while having just cum, was more than willing to watch THAT fantasy.

"What can I use?" Debbie asked, looking around the room.

"I have some scarves I think would be good," Cheryl offered.

"Geez. Do you know this from experience?" Debbie asked her sister.

Cheryl only smiled. "Maybe."

She got up. "Come on, you guys. Into my bedroom."

She led Debbie, Carly and Dan down the hall. Cheryl opened her large sliding closet door and looked over a set of scarves hanging in the back of the closet. She grabbed a few and handed them to Debbie.

"Here. Have fun. Oh, and you might want to check out that drawer." She pointed to the table next to the bed and pulled the door shut behind her as she left.

Debbie was separating the scarves and eyeing the drawer when Dan said, "Carly, here's your chance to finally get Debbie naked."

Carly quickly moved over to the woman and removed her sweatshirt. She let her hands slide over top of Debbie's large breasts before taking off her panties. Carly wanted to taste the beautiful blonde in front of her, but realized the fantasy was for HER to be the obedient one.

"Well?" she asked Debbie.

"On the bed," Debbie ordered.

Debbie and Dan watched the luscious young girl climb onto the bed. Her breasts hung down invitingly before she rolled onto her side and looked at the couple.

"On your back," Debbie said.

Carly did as ordered and Dan stared at the perfect body stretched out before him. His cock once again felt that familiar twinge.

Debbie used one of the scarves to secure Carly's wrist and tied the other end to one of the rails in the headboard. She leaned over the girl and repeated the process on the other wrist. Carly wanted to lean up and take Debbie's breast into her mouth, but realized it was just out of reach. She couldn't remember ever being any hornier than she was at that moment.

Debbie stepped back to view her prize. She felt her pussy tingle with excitement looking down at the helpless girl with the perfect breasts and tender pussy. Debbie took one finger and moved it from the top of Carly's breasts, over a nipple, down her stomach and onto her clit.

"Now let's see what's in Cheryl's little drawer," she said teasingly.

She slid open the wood drawer and let out a little gasp.

"Oh, my God. What do we have here?"

Debbie pulled out a large, plastic dildo. Than another even thicker one. And finally a shiny vibrator. She laid them each on the bed next to Carly.

"Oh my. Which one DO I use first?" Debbie asked.

She picked up the largest dildo, a wickedly thick penis with ridges all the way down its length.

"Wow, Carly. Have you ever had anything this big before?"

Carly shook her head, seriously wondering if her body would ever accept it, even in its present state of need.

"Oh. I bet you have," Debbie said. She put the dildo on top of Carly's left breast, sliding it back and forth across the nipple. Carly closed her eyes at the delightful sensation it caused. When Debbie did the same on the other breast, Carly began to lift her hips involuntarily.

"Look, Dan. I think she likes it," Debbie said with a smile. Dan had moved to a large chair at the foot of the bed, intent on enjoying what was about the happen.

"I think she wants it in her pussy," he suggested.

"I do, too," Debbie agreed.

She slid the dildo down Carly's body and let it touch Carly's clit. Carly spread her legs wider. Debbie moved the dildo up and down over the clit and Carly moved her body in time with the dildo.

Debbie inched the toy lower and stopped it at the entrance to Carly's pussy. She shifted it for a few seconds, then lifted it up into the air. Moisture glistened over the tip.

Debbie moved it up to Carly's mouth.

"Here. Taste this. Suck it like a cock," Debbie said.

She put the dildo between Carly's lips, who instinctively took it into her mouth. She licked the sweetness off the tip and tried to suck on as much of the huge dildo as she could.

Then Debbie put the fake penis back between Carly's legs.

"OK. Let's see how much of this bad boy you can take."

Carly's body tensed at the feel of the dildo back at her pussy. The tip entered her without difficulty, but as soon as the head of the cock slipped past the entrance, Carly felt her pussy being stretched to the limit.

She groaned as another part of the dildo was pushed inside her.

"No. No," she cried out.

"Oh, I think you'll want this," Debbie assured her.

She pressed harder. Another half inch of the dildo disappeared and Carly continued to whimper. The groans were half agony and half desperation.

Debbie began to slowly fuck her captive with the dildo. It shined with Carly's wetness and everybody in the room could hear it. Dan reached down and took his cock in his hand. The scene was too much for him to ignore it.

Carly was beyond worrying about the size of the plastic penis in her. She just wanted to be fucked by it until she came. She HAD to cum soon.

Debbie watched Carly struggle against her restraints and spread her legs even wider. The young girl was driving her crazy with lust and she wanted to do something she never dreamed she'd do in front of Dan. She moved until she could continue to fuck Carly with the dildo and get her mouth on the girl's clit.

She leaned down and let her blonde hair fall onto Carly's body and gently kissed the engorged clit. She wrapped her hair behind her ear and softly licked around the clit. Finally, she made contact with it and felt Carly's body jerk with approval.

Debbie kissed the clit one time before licking it, feeling the warm hardness of the skin on her tongue. Seconds later she was quickly licking and sucking at the clit, thrusting the dildo into Carly as fast as she could.

Carly's entire body wanted to explode. She pulled against the scarves and lifted her ass off the bed to get her clit closer to Debbie's face. She felt the dildo pushing her pussy wider apart, hitting her g-spot with every plunge.

Dan was has hard as he was while fucking Cheryl. He had a perfect view of his girlfriend sucking on the gorgeous teenager's clit, and he knew he would cum if they kept it up.

Debbie moved her head slightly and Carly screamed out that she was going to cum. Debbie put a hand on Carly's breast and squeezed the nipple between her fingers. Carly's orgasm erupted and she thrashed on the bed as much as her restraints would allow her. Wave after wave flowed through her body and out her stuffed pussy. Each time Debbie's tongue hit her clit Carly wanted to cum again.

She came for what seemed an eternity before crashing onto the bed, totally limp. She tried to roll away from Debbie, who continued to playfully stab at the clit with her tongue. Carly moaned again when Debbie withdrew the dildo from her pussy.

"So, what did you think of THAT one?" Debbie asked her prisoner.