A Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

"There WAS a little voice there, Jack" Mikayla's eyes were wide with both wonder and amazement "Jason knew and was telling you to come to me."

"I don't know about that, Mik, I don't much believe in that stuff. But something sure aligned things just right so that I would be there when you needed me!"

Hearing his last comment, Mikayla began to laugh. "Jason always called me Mik. I hated it ..... until I didn't hear it anymore."

"This just gets weirder all the time, doesn't it?" Jack said as he shook his head.

"No, it just gets better." Mikayla stepped forward and tipped her mouth up to Jack, hoping that he would catch her subtle gesture. Catch he did, bending to allow his mouth to carefully meet hers, his hands cradling her face, then sliding to her shoulders, pulling her once again into a warm embrace.

The kiss was tender and soft and tentative for the both of them. They realized that neither even knew of each other a mere 24 hours ago, but they both understood that what they were feeling was undeniable. When the kiss finally broke, they were both rather breathless. Mikayla was the first to speak.

"Wow. It's been a long time .... and I .... um ... I usually don't ...." She felt the heat of her blush rise slowly up her neck to her ears. Her eyes downcast, she was unable to make eye contact with Jack for fear of what she'd see when she did so. Had she taken the time, however, she would've seen a bright smile across his face.

"Mikayla, look at me, please." She turned her eyes to him, forcing herself to look in his direction. He tipped her face up so that she looked at him directly, then he said, "I don't think any less of you. I think you're an amazing woman that's gone through amazingly difficult times. You've been hurt so deeply, and I'd like to be the one to try to ease that pain. Let me love you ... please." He softly kissed the bandage on her forehead, then her nose, her cheeks, and lightly on her mouth.

"Oh, Jack ... I ... I don't know if I can ..."

"Shhhhh. It's okay. " Jack took her hand and led her back to her bedroom. Just inside the door, he stopped and took her face gently into his hands, kissing her softly once again. His tongue teased open her lips and snaked inside, brushing with hers. He pulled her to him, allowing his hands to reach and explore her back and buttocks. She pushed him away.

"Jack. Stop a minute. Let me catch my breath!" Her breathing was ragged and quick, causing the front of her robe to bob incessantly as she gulped for air.

Jack looked sheepish. "Mik ... I'm sorry! I thought you wanted ... that it was okay that I .... uh ....."

Mikayla's mind tumbled with emotions, but one stood out: she wanted this man. She wanted him to be her lover, and she prayed that it wouldn't end there, but even if it did, she wanted this moment more than she had wanted anything in a long time. It was as if springtime had come to her winter-ravaged soul, and she needed this man's sunshine to make it complete.

She stepped forward and took Jack's hands in hers, and placed his palms against her breasts. He looked into her eyes, his thumbs lightly strumming across her rapidly hardening nipples. Jack pulled at her robe tie, and watched as it came loose and the robe fell effortlessly from her shoulders. The silk nightgown revealed her arousal, as her nipples stood prominently through the soft fabric. He groaned when he looked at her graceful shoulders, now bare for his caress. But this wasn't enough for Jack. He pushed the straps from her shoulders and watched as the silk pooled around her ankles, and she gingerly stepped from it.

"My God, Mikayla .... you are so beautiful!" Jack breathed as he looked at her. She blushed and began to try to cover her exposure with her hands, her discomfort rising as he studied her. "Why are you so shy? Oh, baby, don't be! I know you think you have all this to hide, but you're gorgeous. The flaws you think you have only make you unique to me." He brushed her hands aside, then began to carefully explore her skin with his fingertips, followed by his tongue. Mikayla shivered with each touch and sensation he was giving to her.

She felt her knees getting weak, and she sank into Jack's waiting arms. He eased her to the bed, and laying her back, swept her knees aside. His fingers found their mark and sank palm-deep into her wetness, her juices covered his hand and her moans filled his ears. He strummed her clit with his thumb as his fingers pumped within her, finding that special spot to massage every so often so that he could keep her on the brink without pushing her over. Jack pulled his fingers from her and offered them to her mouth.

"Taste yourself. You taste so good!"

Mikayla suckled his fingers, tasting her arousal on them. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, sharing the nectar between them before placing his mouth against her pussy for a taste of his own. Mikayla screamed out Jack's name as a huge orgasm washed over her. It had been so long, and this felt so good and so right. Her body bucked with pleasure as he continued to stimulate her with tongue and finger until she could take no more.

"STOP!" Mikayla called out breathlessly, "Please stop. You're gonna kill me if you keep going!"

Jack stopped sucking her and kissed his way up her body until he got to her mouth. They engaged in a long, luxurious kiss before he rose from the bed and slipped out of his clothes. Mikayla moved, none too gracefully, to the middle of the bed so that Jack would have room to slide in beside her.

She felt the bed shift, then felt his warm skin against her. His arms wrapped around her, and he nuzzled her hair. Mikayla felt his cock against her hip ... warm, hardening, pulsating.

"Is this okay, Mik?" Jack asked, "Are you ready for this?"

Mikayla turned to face him, taking his face into her hands this time. She pulled him into a hot, wanton kiss, and slid her hand down between them to grip his cock. She felt him moan into her mouth, and she smiled secretly. Yes, this was okay. She was more than ready.

Jack rolled her onto her back, watching for signs of discomfort. He knew that she might still be sore from her wreck and he didn't want to hurt her in any way. He rose above her, nudging her knees apart with his own, studying her face the whole time. He leaned down to kiss her face again, and he felt her hands go to his hips, pulling him to her. My, she's insistent! He smiled at the thought and pushed his hips forward, allowing his cock to penetrate her just a bit.

"Uhhnnnn," Mikayla sighed softly frowned, raising her hips up. "Please ......"

"Little girl wants more?" Jack teased, nuzzling her neck but holding himself away from her. He felt her nails dig into his hips, pulling at him to take her fully. He slid another agonizing inch into her warmth, knowing it was all he could do to continue to tease her and not plunge headlong into paradise.

Mikayla began to whimper, her brow knitted in frustration, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. Realizing he wasn't going to comply with her, she opened her eyes and looked deeply into his. "Jack," she whispered, "please make love to me. I need you."

That was all he wanted to hear. Jack pushed his hips forward and completely impaled her on his shaft, feeling each convolution of her pussy engulf him in radiant wetness. He groaned into her shoulder and began to slowly move inside her. Mikayla's body responded by squeezing and releasing his cock with each thrust, pulsating around him and making it very hard for him to be gentle with her. Jack wanted this to be slow and easy lovemaking, though, so he gritted his teeth in concentration as he felt her undulate beneath him.

"God, Mik, you feel so good .... " he breathed against her skin. "Yeah, move just like that, baby. That's right .... hmmmmmm.... "

Jack knew she was ramping up to orgasm, so he slowed his pace further, swiveling his hips against her clit and the head of his cock against her G-spot. He began to coo into her ear, pushing her desire higher and higher: "Cum for me, Mik. I can feel your body talking to me. Let go, baby .... that's right ..... cum for me, sweetheart"

Mikayla had never felt anything so exquisite. Her entire body tensed around Jack, squeezing his cock. She cried out as she came, her fluids coating his cock, her hips rocking to intensify the sensations. Jack held himself deeply inside her, letting her body control the pleasure. He continued to murmur to her, talking her through the orgasm and as he felt her body relax, he began to once again move inside her.

"You were so beautiful when you came," Jack told her softly, "the way your body felt ... the way it feels around me." His hips rocked gently, and he watched her face. Mikayla gazed into his eyes, and began to huff quietly, a sign that she was rapidly approaching another orgasm. Her inner muscled began to convulse around his cock and Jack knew he wouldn't be able to just ride this one out.

"Baby," he rasped, "I'm cumming with you this tiiiiiiaaaahhhhgggggg"

Mikayla felt his cock twitch and pulse inside her, his juices jettisoning against the walls of her pussy. She rolled her hips, grinding her pubic bone against him to milk out every drop of his seed. He groaned loudly into her shoulder, biting her softly and nibbling up to her ear. His body slumped against her, and she grimaced, his weight causing a bit of pain in places that were bumped and bruised from last night. Jack saw her face twist in discomfort and he immediately rolled from her, pulling her gently with him so that she draped over him. He reached for a light blanket and tucked it around them both, warding off the chill of the winter morning.

"I could sure use some coffee, but I don't want to move from this spot!" Mikayla sighed and ruffled the hair on Jack's chest. It was the best feeling he'd had in years, and he cuddled her closer.

"Merry Christmas, Mik," Jack kissed the top of her head, "I hope you enjoyed your first present!" They both dissolved in laughter when she replied, "Sure did ... and a perfect fit, too!"

They held each other for a long time, then rose from the bed, donned robes that Mikayla had found in the closet, and slowly slipped downstairs to watch the world wake up to Christmas morning through her big bay window. Jack took a sip of his coffee, then turned to Mikayla.

"So, do you want to go to my parents' in a bit for Christmas celebrations there?"

Mikayla looked at him for a really long time before answering. "Jack, I would love nothing more. I think this was Jason's way of telling me that I've put my life on hold long enough. Let me get a shower ...." She bounded out of the room and Jack heard the water running. He sat silently looking at the tree then he heard her voice lilting across the house and smiled. She was singing in the shower! Not badly, either. He crept closer, listening to her sing and suddenly he heard her call out:

"Jack? Jack, would you come here and join me??"

Jack grinned and opened the door, walking into the steamy bathroom while shedding the robe she had given him. As he stepped under the rush of hot water and took Mikayla into his arms, they both realized that they were in the midst of a true Christmas miracle; and as they began to make love again, neither could have been more thankful.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers
12