A Christmas Present for Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl824fm
carl824fm
1 Followers

Samantha moved off to the side of Rick's legs so that she could better get at her prize. The added bonus for Rick was that he could see her better, too. She pulled straight up on his penis with her left hand and ran her tongue up and down the underneath of his shaft as her right hands gingerly squeezed his balls. Her tongue paid particular attention to the scar tissue from his circumcision and the rim, and her eyes looked up his heaving torso. Rick was being driven wild, she could tell, as his head turned from side to side. She licked down his pole to his love sack and moved his testicles around with her wet tongue, then she sucked one into her mouth, her tongue licking back and forth on it. She repeated with the other. Rick's legs were moving, uncontrollably, now. First one knee would rise, then it would go back down as the other knee did the same, alternating. Rick raised his head up to look at Samantha, and his right hand went to her head to stroke her hair. He then saw her lips engulf the head of his swelled cock.

Sam ravenously feasted on Rick's luscious cock, moving her head up and down with short bobs and licking around the head, then every few thrusts, she'd try and fit the whole thing in her mouth, nearly reaching the base. Rick was flexing his ass cheeks and thrusting upwards to accommodate her. If ever he was to release his load, now was going to be the time. She had worked himself into such a frenzy, that he felt he surely would, and he was welcoming the experience.

Samantha, herself, was getting so aroused, that she started fingering her wet pussy and clit. Rick, seeing this, felt like he could hold back no longer. He felt his hot lava boiling over in his testicles, and moving ever upward. "Oh, God! Honey! I'm so close!", he cried out.

Sam felt her own body tremble as her muscles contracted on her fingers, and she knew she was close, also. She must have his cock inside her, now! Samantha straddled Rick's hips and guided the tip of his huge muscle to her wet, love lips, and eased down, slowly, feeling him fill her with his girth. "Mmmmmmmm! That feels so good, baby!", she moaned. His hips rose to meet each of her movements.

She was moving up and down on him, faster and faster, squeezing and pulling with her vaginal muscles. Her supple tits were bouncing, and Rick placed his hands to them to feel her nipples tickle his fingers. With a violent shaking of her body, she let out a yell. "OH, GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rick grunted, "OHHHHHHHHHH! BABY!", as his hot sperm filled her. He could feel her muscles contracting on his member as her body trembled with orgasm after orgasm, and she collapsed on top of him in sated satisfaction and pleasure, with Rick wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head. Sam rested her head on Rick's chest and could hear his heart beating, rapidly, and she played with the hairs on his chest with her fingers as his heart rate slowed with her own. They hadn't even noticed that the music had stopped, long ago.

They lie like that for a couple of minutes, catching their breaths, then Rick lifted her chin up to him and he brushed her hair aside with his other hand and smiled at her, and she smiled back, removing his mask. They kissed their lovers' kiss.

"You were wonderful, Honey!", Sam told him. "Thank you for such a beautiful present."

"Sam?"

"Yes, baby?", she asked. "I love you."

"I love you, Rick."

Rick reached over to Santa's coat, lying next them, and covered Samantha's body as she snuggled into his neck, then they both chimed in, together, to each other, "Merry Christmas.", and they both settled in for a long winter's night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

carl824fm
carl824fm
1 Followers
12