A Christmas Wish Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Any moment now and she'll go over the edge,' Darrell thought to himself. The thought made him smile and only increased the pleasure that he was feeling.

"Oh God, Darrell," Molly moaned in pure pleasure.

"Cum for me, baby," Darrell moaned to Molly. He wanted to feel her cum on his hard cock so badly. He wanted her to milk him to cum. He was afraid that he'd soon cum before her.

Darrell increased his pace, and, amazingly, Molly matched her thrusts to his. He was getting nearer and was soon losing himself in the pleasure he was feeling. Suddenly, Darrell was brought back to the moment when Molly moaned out.

"Oh Darrell," Molly groaned as her body began to shake as an orgasm overtook her body. Her walls clamped down on Darrell's hard cock. They began to start milking his cock, egging him on to cum for him. Darrell looked down to see the pure bliss of orgasmic wave overcome Molly. He couldn't stand it anymore. On the next thrust, he moaned out Molly's name as he shot his hot cum out of his system and into the condom that prevented the hot seed from going into Molly's womanhood. He exploded with great force into her being, love overpowering the pleasure that she was bringing him.

Soon, the pleasure waves slowly diminished and Darrell collapsed onto Molly. He pushed himself up, weakly, exhausted by the pleasure that had just overcome him and kissed Molly softly on the lips. He slowly withdrew his now limp dick out of her, making sure that he did not cause her any pain and moved over to lie down beside her. Molly curled up and cuddled onto his chest. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"I love you, Molly," Darrell spoke softly.

"I love you too," Molly replied. She picked herself up so that she was looking deeply into his eyes. "Thank you for making my Christmas wish come true. Thank you for the best Christmas ever."

Darrell said nothing. He just kissed her passionately and pulled her down so that she laid her head on his chest. They cuddled like that until they both fell into a peaceful, and restful, slumber, both spent by the first of many lovemaking sessions that was sure to follow as they explored the new relationship that was developing between the two.

12