A Class Apart

Story Info
Seducing an older woman in Goa, India for some fun.
1.3k words
3.9
66.5k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Many young men have some reservations about having sex with an older woman. I did too, until I realized that they do end up giving you the best sex in your life. They know what they want, aren't shy to admit it, and will understand you for your needs. If you would, please allow me to tell you what happened.

Last year, my friends and I decided to go to Goa, India, in June right after we finished our exams. We thought the Monsoon rain would be like Mumbai, which I call home, but it was really bad. When we got there, our train had broken down twice on the way, and everything was like a river of mud. We realized that we wouldn't see any women in bikinis, but at least we could get drunk very cheap, and started to that.

One evening, the rain reduced slightly, and we wore some jackets and went to the nearby bar instead of just drinking in the hotel room. My friends were drinking when I saw this hot woman looking at me. She was about 5'6, wearing a white T shirt and a short black skirt. She must have been in her early to mid 30's, not very fair, with shoulder length hair and rather large breasts. Her T shirt had a V neck, and the bartender had a tough time listening to her order when she bent forward to talk to him. I looked at her behind, her ass was nice and round and slightly fat. She wasn't by any chance a size 0 model, but was chubby, and had maintained her figure. Her face was pleasant too, and when she turned to look at me, I could see her smile with red lips, and I knew I wanted to have her.

I told the bartender to give her a drink on my tab, and he did just that. She smiled and called me over, which I did, and started talking.

"Ishita." She said, smiling and shaking my hand.

"Are you alone?" I asked her.

"No, my friend is over there." She pointed, and I saw that my friends were dancing with her friend.

She looked and me and said, "My, you're a big guy!"

That is true. I'm 23, and my family is Iranian, so I'm 6'3, and fair, with short hair and a clean shave, although by that evening, I had a stubble. Due to a life time of martial arts training, I'm broad shouldered and muscular. Also, I'm a bit hairy and have a deep voice, again due to the heritage.

"Thanks. So, why did you come here in the rainy season?" I asked.

"I just wanted to get out of the house. I was getting bored over there, you see. Now I just came to relax and unwind. My husband is doing the same thing with his secretary in Bali. He just told me."

"I'm really sorry about that.." I tried saying.

"Well, the worst part is, the secretary is a Man!"

"Fuck!" I said.

"Yes, I haven't been fucked in Ages!" she said.

It was quite obvious to me that although Ishita was looking for a good evening drinking away, she wouldn't mind a bit of action between the sheets later. So, I stuck around and kept talking.

After some heavy flirting and a lot of drinking, I asked if she wanted to go back to my hotel room. It was raining very heavily outside, and we couldn't see anything, forget walk in the mud.

"I have an idea, just give me a minute." she said.

Ishita took me by hand into the back alley, which was completely deserted except for some garbage bins and old cars being parked there. Due to the rain, there was no one around, and I figured that we could at least make out if not have sex.

Ishita and I found a small closed shop with a tiny awning that kept out the rain. It could at least stop some of the rain, and we began to kiss over there. I grabbed her boobs while kissing her, and she didn't mind, in fact, I opened her bra and took off the T shirt and threw them away on the ground, to give me better access. I sucked on her nipples and bit her slightly there, causing her to gasp and moan. I didn't know what she was OK with, so I began to trace my hand on her inner thigh. She opened her legs for me and soon, I realized she wasn't wearing any panties! Her pussy was warm and wet already, so I began to finger her and she got very excited, moaning louder and louder, and nearly humping my hand. I was worried someone in the bar might hear us, so I stopped, and then started again.

Soon, we broke the kiss and I asked her to suck me off. Ishita didn't mind, and quickly got on her knees and began removing my trousers. I put them around my ankles and she began to suck my cock. She sucked it with a lot of enthusiasm, as if sucking cock was her purpose in life. I looked down at her, here is an educated woman, upper middle class society, with a husband who owns if not works in a big corporation, and she's on her knees, in the mud, sucking cock with her bright red lips, like a common whore.

She sucked me, and I knew I was close to coming, so I asked her to stop. She stood up, and asked, "What is wrong?"

"Bend over there." I said.

She bent over like a dog, and I began to slap her fair fat ass cheeks. She moaned as each slap caused a large red bruise on her butt. I rolled a condom on my cock, and pushed it into her pussy. She gasped, moaned and asked me to go slow; she had not been fucked in a long time.

I began to fuck her slowly, but realized this wasn't any fun for me. I stopped and asked her to stand on the shop's step. Then, I picked her legs up and supported her against the wall, putting her legs on my arms and shoved my cock into her pussy.

Ishita gasped very loudly, and I was worried that my friends would come looking for me. I began to fuck her slowly at first, and then began to increase my speed, banging into her harder and harder. Ishita kept moaning and asking me to do it, I guess she really had not been with a man for a long time.

Suddenly someone called for me and I stopped.

"Dude, where are you?" asked one of my buddies, who couldn't see me due to the van.

"I'll be back in a few minutes! Just go!" I said, and I heard the door close.

I kissed Ishita and began to hammer into her faster and harder, knowing that we were both close to coming. She bit my shoulder at the last moment, as she came, squeezing my cock inside her pussy. I moaned loudly and shot my load to, emptying it into the condom, nearly losing my balance due to the effort.

I stopped and slowly let her down. She sat down on the shop's step and breathed, finally looking for her white T shirt which I had thrown on the ground and was now dirty. She put it on, and looked up at me and smiled

I got dressed, and we kissed again, before we entered the bar. There, her friend came and worriedly asked her, "What happened? I was so worried? Did you fall down?" she asked, looking at her dirty clothes and knees.

"Yes, lets just say I fell down." She said.

I stayed with her the rest of the vacation.