A Classical Werewolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Hal and Addy explore.
3.8k words
4.59
31.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosamundi
rosamundi
126 Followers

Thanks to so many of you for encouragement over the last 2 months. Good news, I am now healing from my illness instead of still dying from it, and getting back in good shape has been occupying most of my time! Thanks for hanging in there. I hope to write at a faster pace now that I am feeling better! Remember to vote and that I live for your comments! - Rosamundi

*

Full and a bit drowsy, they relaxed together as the afternoon faded, forgetful of the time. Addy looked at Hal longingly across the fire, "I'm fairly skeptical about the idea intellectually, but that true mate notion seems more plausible by the moment to my body. And..." she trailed off, looking down shyly. It was adorable.

"And your heart," Hal replied quietly, gently. "Mine too." He unfolded himself gracefully and moved to her side, then lay down with his head in her lap again. Her skirt was damp from washing up and cool against his nape. He closed his eyes and smiled, basking in Addy's softness and scent. Content.

Addy's hand soothed Hal's forehead, she stroked it slowly and rhythmically, running her fingers through his thick wavy hair as she had longed to at first glance. From afar it looked solid grey, but she noticed as she gazed down at him fondly that it was a mix of white, silver and charcoal, like his beard and his fur when he took wolf form. Why did men always get the perfect hair? Her fingers moved down to his whiskers, scratching lightly. Hal tilted his head back to grant her better access and sighed happily, exposing his throat without a second thought. Addy didn't know much about werewolves, but suspected she understood what that meant. They just didn't go around making themselves that vulnerable, she was sure. His trust in her moved her deeply.

She felt curious, but didn't want to talk just yet. Instead she gently stroked Hal's throat with her thumb, as he had done with her. He turned his head and kissed her belly, then snuggled into her with a tiny growl, a blend of cute and erotic. She returned to scritching his whiskers, something every bearded man she'd ever known enjoyed. Tired but comfortable, Addy took in the bubbling sound of the stream, chirping of birds and wind in the trees as a sense of peace and joy welled up in her. She could stay like this forever, Hal in her lap and the forest all around her.

Touching just Hal's head and neck, Addy suddenly understood as she never had before why heroines in her favorite classic novels considered such modest touching love making. It was. She was falling in love with Hal at every pass of her fingers. Though slow to engage in relationships, once in them Addy's lusty nature had always prevailed and her fondness for kink assured that rough and ready sex quickly followed. Now the strongest lust she'd ever known warred with a new urge to take things slowly, explore every millimeter of Hal's handsome body at her leisure and for his pleasure. She recalled the old Anglican wedding vow, "With my body, I thee worship." It seemed profound to her in this moment, describing her desire perfectly.

She sighed out, "Hal, do we really have to wait? Date for a long time? I will if you feel unsure, but I feel that I can trust this instinct. Sometimes they are right, most scientific progress is based on gut feelings that we eventually demonstrate with evidence. I'm content with the evidence so far. I want to be with you, be one with you."

Hal opened his dark eyes and looked into hers solemnly. He did not speak for so long that Addy started thinking how she could back out of what she had just said. She'd never made such a bold declaration of love, and the thought of rejection pained her. She was about to stammer out an apology when Hal stopped her with a joyful murmur.

"It seems we already may be one with each other, sweet. And there's nothing I want more than to make you mine forever. There are things you need to know though, you have to understand what mating entails. It's more than just a marriage, though it is that. And we don't know anything about each other, if we could make a happy life together, if we're compatible."

"Well, I don't feel like running twenty miles to my car, even downhill. You wore me out, remember? We could camp out and talk. I don't have to work 'til Tuesday. Give me some parameters, here. Any relationship deal breakers, ideas about what makes a good mate and whatever facts you think I need to know about mating, how we go about it." Addy proposed.

"I'd love to. Let's switch places." Hal said to her, obligingly sitting up so she could move. He stretched and smiled at her affectionately as she scooted away from the tree trunk.

"So now I get to lay in your lap?" Addy asked brightly, biting her lower lip with twinkling eyes.

Hal had Addy pinned to the earth before she knew it, hands held down on either side of her head.

"Bad grammar isn't a deal breaker," he growled, "but it doesn't go unpunished either. It's 'lie in your lap.' Would you like to know why I'm off until Tuesday as well, before I start?"

"Hal, I used perfect grammar. I had no intention of just lying there forever." Addy said as innocently as possible: not very.

"That just means you've gone from bad to wicked, and I have to punish you twice, or twice as much, or twice as long. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, but since we have the long weekend, I'll let you pick." Hal allowed with an amused yet feral grin.

"Even good grammar warrants being pinned to the ground and punished? Now I'm officially in love with YOU. But what does this have to do with having Monday off from work, of all things?"

"Safe, sane and consensual hardly requires a warrant, my dear. Though I do plan to search your person thoroughly. I'm holding you down so you don't hurt yourself when you swoon." Hal transferred her wrists to one hand and pulled them above her head, starting to unbutton her dress with the other while fighting to keep a straight face.

"Well, since you evidently know how to cope with a swoon by unfastening my completely loose dress, please tell me whatever it is with perfect confidence for my safety." Addy entreated sarcastically.

"Triple punishment for disrespect. Now, if you wish to mate with me you must first be made aware that I am..." he licked down her throat.

"...the Henry Fielding..." then down her collarbone to her gaping bodice.

"...Professor of British Literature at our fair University. We both have Monday off because we both work there. Some administrative thing no doubt." Hal kissed and nibbled the tops of her breasts once he finished speaking.

"I have to give you credit for knowing how to make me swoon, Hal." Addy gasped out after a long low moan of approval for his words as much as his actions.

Though unsurprised, delight bubbled over in her knowing he was both a fellow scholar and Car Talk fan, though they were nowhere near Cambridge, Mass. Then there was his ardent treatment of her bared flesh, and the way he was keeping her firmly pinned and grinding his reinstated erection into her. Hal bit rather hard at her left earlobe then licked apologetically at her startled yelp. Addy struggled to free her hands so she could likewise explore him, and she was strong but he was stronger.

He sing-songed into her ear as he traced the shell with his lips, "And I have tenure. Health insurance. Paid conferences all over the UK and Ireland. Familial tuition forgiveness. So I'm looking to start a family, say, this minute. Or at least begin a few years of constant practice. You're an admitted thespian, I expect your help rehearsing this production over and over and over, Addy."

She felt perfect beneath him, downy, slightly cool compared to lycan women, with the smoothest skin he'd ever felt. Addy's futile struggles inflamed his lust, the more because he read the same heated reaction on her countenance. He sprinkled kisses over her face and then took her sweet rosebud of a mouth again, hard and demanding. Her tongue caressed his, she dueled her way into his mouth then tantalized him by curling it around or switching to quick little laps followed by outright sucking. As she played his tongue as he knew she would his cock, Addy moaned and her thighs started to part unconsciously. Hal's passion rocketed, but he exerted control by squeezing her legs shut again with his own. He pulled back from the kiss and gazed down at her, anticipating her reaction.

As if on cue Addy fought him and gasped in protest, "Hal!"

"You've earned a few punishments, as I recall." He deliberately thrust his arousal against her yielding belly as he grinned sadistically down at her. Addy looked even more beautiful to him as helpless fury overtook her.

"This is completely unfair and disproportionate punishment. How can you tease me this way? I need you, Hal!" she demanded.

"Topping from the bottom, Addy? You know better than that, I hope, or you will when I finish with you. That could mean punishment four, but I'll just lump it in with your previous disrespect, since I want no more delay before I check our compatibility in fit." Hal leered cheerfully, "Now, will you finally follow orders like the good sub you've implied you are?"

"Yes, sir." Addy breathed with the most glorious smile he'd ever seen.

Hal climbed off of her reluctantly, ignoring the groan of disappointment. He rose to his feet and glared playfully down at her still prone form, his wolf going wild over sexually dominating his mate as well as her eager submission. His cock pulsed as he ordered her to stand and she complied instantly, lowering her eyes after casting him a bright green sultry glance. Goddess, he wanted to bury himself between her thighs, but it would have to wait while they tested limits first.

"Safe word?" he snapped.

"Shamela." she answered without pause, and he fought down a snort of amusement.

"Fine choice. It's the last one you'll have this night, agreed?"

"I understand and agree wholeheartedly, sir."

Having asked for and been given Addy's enthusiastic consent, Hal settled into his role as Dom.

"Strip." he growled. "Slowly, mate."

Hal was a living, breathing fantasy, Addy concluded, trembling with desire as she raised her fingers to the remaining buttons on her sundress. They were tiny and placed all the way to the skirt hem, which produced just the sort of halting strip tease both desired. Inch by inch she revealed her body to her mate for the first time, skin tingling, captivated by Hal's heated scrutiny.

With human vision the rich variety of colors on Addy's exquisite form rushed upon him. He marveled at the honeyed tones of her skin, and eyed the abundance of darker brown freckles with a silent vow to tease every one with his tongue. Tan lines appeared revealing that his mate enjoyed swimming and predictably didn't mind wearing a two piece suit, since her rounded midriff glowed the same dark gold as her shoulders. When Addy's tapered fingertips reached the gathered waist, he commanded that she slip her shoulders out of the sleeveless bodice.

The lacy cups of the black bra he'd only seen a peek of pushed her breasts up in a breathtaking display, and Hal decided tithing to corsetiers was definitely in his future. As the top fell, Addy's dress slid precariously down her hips for a moment, but stayed in place. Hal's breath quickened as he gazed raptly on the flow of her hourglass shape and he didn't know whether to feel disappointed, or thrilled at the prolongation of the enticing show. Each subsequent button carried suspense, until the fourth caused the pretty orange calico to succumb to gravity and fall in a heap at Addy's feet. She paused for a moment, looking up for his response, heart in her throat at Hal's wondering admiration. They simply stared into each other's eyes for a few endless moments, until he spoke softly in a ragged voice.

"Let down your hair now, Addy." The setting sun caught red in her walnut locks, which rippled down to her waist as she unravelled her braid. Hal anticipated stroking that fine hair from scalp to ends. He nodded for her to continue undressing without lifting his eyes from her body.

Addy slipped out of her cross trainers stepping toe to heel, then her anklet socks by stepping heel to toe. She gracefully leapt out of the pile, contemplating whether to shed her bra or bike shorts and deciding on the first, since it was the only sexy garment left. When she reached for the front clasp she heard Hal gasp with surprised approval. She couldn't help the sly smile that stole over her countenance as she teasingly revealed one breast at a time, an advantage to that front clasp she'd never fully appreciated before. Then again, no man had ever gazed upon her with such fascinated intensity until this day. His very expression hardened Addy's nipples as she dropped the bra on the pile behind her, bare toes curling into the damp forest floor.

Hal looked on mesmerized as she stood dressed only in that alluringly shiny fitted garment that had intrigued him earlier, riding just below her hollow navel.

"Oh, Addy love," he breathed and quoted," 'Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like a heap of wheat set about with lilies. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.' "

"'A bundle of myrrh is my well beloved to me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.' " She invited in turn.

Having exhausted the fun clothes and more than ready to bare herself entirely to Hal, Addy hooked her thumbs carelessly into her waistband.

"Freeze right there!" he scolded, stalking toward her then tracing the lace edge all around one thigh until he stood behind her, nuzzling the nape of her neck, "What kind of lingerie is this, I've never seen it before?"

Aroused or not, Addy couldn't help laughing, "Lingerie? These are just bike shorts, Hal, they're not sexy! You've seen them millions of times. On men too. They're for modesty when I decide to rock climb instead of outrun horny werewolves."

At a quelling rumble, she attempted to resume respectful submission but her lips still quirked as she belatedly added, "Sir."

"Forgive me," he whispered in a husky voice, "if a skin tight, lace edged, black, silky undergarment didn't immediately strike me as modest, sweet. And you didn't outrun me, as I clearly recall. I was conscious and quite memorably tasting you for the first time. How many of these do you own, by the way?" One hand trailed up her inner thigh while the other caressed her ass.

"Sir, it's hard to think while you do that. I bike to work when I can, so four or five."

"Let's triple that."

"Your wish is my command." Addy sighed as Hal continued to fondle her.

"Yes, it is. That's more like it. Delightful as you look and feel in your completely unsexy bike shorts, I'll be taking them now." He slid his hands into the waistband and ran his hands down her satiny hips, thighs, calves and ankles as he claimed his prize. When she had stepped out of them he stood and slapped her derriere. "All right, go find a switch, my little switch, and we'll sort out who the top is and who's the bottom. You won't be able to forget about yours for a week."

"You can't be serious."

"This will be a lot more serious for your adorable ass if I choose the switch instead of you. I'm inclined toward hardwood branches, personally."

Addy made no reply other than swinging her hips saucily as she disappeared into the wood for a moment and quickly returned holding a thin, flexible switch with leaves intact. She knelt and offered it to him silently across her upheld palms, noting with forgivable pride the way his cock bounced as if reaching out to her in response to that classic submissive pose. Keeping her eyes lowered was sometimes its own reward.

"Already you improve, Addy. Go ahead and look into my eyes. You've earned a good strong set of bonds, but since I lack rope, let alone iron manacles, you'll have to submit to my will alone instead. If you don't succeed, at least I know as a scientist you can likely count pretty high." She shivered with delight at his words as Hal took the offered switch and pointed it left, stripping off leaves. "Walk to that birch and lean over with your hands around the trunk."

Addy complied fluidly, and Hal silently noted that he should ask later how long she had danced. Yet another pleasure to share with his mate. With a frown he realized her inability to stop shifting her feet in discomfort. He walked over and set her aside gently.

Her heart warmed as Hal cleared the ground with his feet, then lifted her own one by one and brushed off the soles tenderly before setting each down in the soft silt. As a result she gasped when he immediately kicked them apart roughly, but recalled her wits and leaned again to encase the smooth papery bark in her hands.

"Don't start counting yet, this is just a warm up." Hal breathed into her ear, then ran his left hand through her hair and all over her breasts, belly and thighs while he spanked her with increasing vigor using his right. Her beauty of mind and heart, while endearing, receded to the background as he fully beheld Addy's beauty of person. Had he played Pygmalion and sculpted his ideal woman, when the statue came to life she could not possibly please him more.

Addy was soon panting raggedly and obviously trying to curtail the welcoming thrust of her bottom into his hand. That might be cheating to a purist, but he wasn't about to call her on such ardor. Sexual domination was definitely more about sex than domination for him, seeing Addy similarly focused neither surprised nor bothered him. Had it been otherwise, the breathtaking little moans she made would have converted him to her view before long, he was certain. And done with the warm up - he whacked her firmly with the switch.

"One, thank you sir." Addy cried out unprompted, savoring the sting while trying to remember what comes after one. "Me, apparently." she thought to herself.

"Well spoken, Addy. No need to thank me though, just numbers for now and you can convince me of your gratitude later."

Addy scarcely counted into double digits before Hal dropped the switch with a shaking hand, brushed her satiny hair over one shoulder and commenced nibbling and kissing from her nape to the small of her back. Sinking to his knees, Hal feasted on the proof of her arousal. Her quim, covered in uncut curls, tasted sweet as the fluid that soaked it and ran down her thighs. Addy's uniquely addictive scent had been calling to him all day. He could never give her up now that he'd actually tasted her, he'd rather flop belly up and offer his throat to Rob every day for the rest of his life in apology for doubting him than go without.

Hal caressed and nipped lightly at Addy's warmed ass cheeks, noting that though she was not the sought after pale and creamy sub, her darker skin marked beautifully. Her wide stance left her sex open to him, and he did not prolong his frustration, but parted her slick folds with his tongue, relishing her cry of pleasure. He was finally touching, tasting, seducing his mate. He quickly had Addy panting just from gently exploring from the outside her lips to her budding clit to its hood at the top of her mound. When she seemed on the verge of hyperventilation, Hal backed off, licking her arousal off her soft inner thighs and kissing down to the backs of her knees. Tiny nibbles there drew out helpless giggles and much squirming, which he rebuked by slapping one thigh sharply, and firmer small bites coaxed out moans so sweet he switched legs to see if there was a match. There was.

Addy soared with happiness and arousal, she thought her legs might collapse, but didn't feel a shred of the usual self consciousness at the idea. She felt sure it would only elicit a new variation from Hal's unending collection of smug expressions.

"Please, Hal..." Addy started begging, and he hastily replied, "Come for me, love."

rosamundi
rosamundi
126 Followers
12