A Clean Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
180 Followers

"S-such a good maid...I mean...y-you do...ahh...h-have to listen to what I say, and attahh...nnn....a-attacking me will m-make you a horny, n-needy little meennnnnghh...m-mess! Ahh, yes, ohhhh...still...y-you're sooo good...." Jie kept talking as she wiggled, her voice breaking with pleasure as she began to stroke my hair, urging me on. I eagerly obeyed, moaning and whimpering into her clenching, trembling sex, feeling my own heat rise, rise, rise...

With a soft, sweet cry, my mistress arched her back and came against my mouth, her pussy grinding against my face as I sucked and slurped. I moaned happily along with her, my voice muffled by her delicious, wonderfully sex, tasting better than the sweetest sugar....

"Mmm...cum..." Jie whispered down at me, panting hard, and I felt my own pussy, burning with lust, finally crescendo and peak, my body going white with bliss. Lightning bolts of pure pleasure tingled through my body as I humped the ground, suckling my mistress' pussy as I eagerly lapped at the ambrosia dripping down from her sex, down her thighs...all the while, moaning in bliss, happily mewling with joy at the nirvana I was experiencing....

Finally, after an eternity of pleasure, Jie wiggled to her feet. I heard myself make a small groan of disappointment, my head still tingling with lust. I tried to pull myself up to my feet, but I was still too weak from the experience, and my tits were just too heavy...whimpering, I laid back on the ground, resting on my fat jugs as I gazed up at my smiling mistress....n-no...at the smiling Jie...I shook my head miserably, my libido calming down...

"Well.." Jie said lazily, stretching her arms above her head as she let out a pleased moan, and I felt a dull tingle of pleasure and longing smolder in my dripping pussy. "You're one good maid, miss; I don't think I'll be firing you any time soon..."

"No kayu shainx wu de rufang zhoufang...?" I mumbled out miserably, trying and failing to get to my feet once more.

Jie leaned down, patting my head, and I felt an almost absurd level of joy run through me as I was petted by my beautiful, angelic mistress...I was so good, she was so happy with me! No, damnit, keep it together May! I thought to myself angrily, struggling to keep my thoughts together.

"Don't worry, honey; this isn't going to be a forever thing. I just thought it might be nice for me to have a maid while I go on the job hunt...and maybe it'll do you some good too." She paused, grinning. "And don't worry! I'll make sure that you'll be ready to entertain for your party tomorrow night; I know how important it is for you. I even got you a bag of toys!" I let out an embarrassed moan, opening my mouth to protest, but I was stopped by a stern glare from Jie.

"That's quite enough, maid. Now look at this place; it's filthy! You dripped everywhere...shouldn't you clean it up?"

I felt a rush of humiliation run through me...oh God, mistress was right...I turned around on my hands and knees, looking at the wet spot I had left on the wood floor...without a moment's hesitation, I buried my face against the cool wood, lapping eagerly at my juices; I had to make the floor spotless for mistress' guests!

Jie laughed, patting my head again, and like before I felt the wonderful rush of pleasure and happiness.

"That's a good girl...ha...what do you know...I think I really maid, a real hard worker out of you...and it's so nice that you finally have a clean mouth..."

She paused, then let out a long, happy laugh, scratching my ears, and I wiggled my hips in bliss as I cleaned, feeling so content at my mistress' feet...I had the best job in the world!

Namazuros
Namazuros
180 Followers
12