A Coed's Sapphic Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you sluts be too greedy, remember I have two feet," Megan reminded them, working a couple of toes of her right foot back up into Kristen's snatch again while extending her left foot between Valerie's legs as Valerie grabbed the ankle and forced two of Megan's toes up into her cunt.

Megan stared down at the two roommates as they gazed back up at her, their legs wide open, thrusting their pelvises against Megan's perfectly gorgeous feet, enjoying simultaneous foot fucks courtesy of this stunning young beauty.

Now Megan pulled out both feet and brought them lower, reinserting her right big toe into Kristen's anus and now inserting her left toe up Valerie's asshole, the asshole she had so ravenously devoured when the two of them were coiled up in their "69" coupling.

She looked down, amazed at what she was doing, the big toes of her two feet jammed up between the buttocks of two foxy sex freaks. Megan knew that she herself was a sex freak. But she hadn't bargained on running into two other avid sex freaks so soon, just a few days after arriving on campus. She smiled to herself, figuring the Orientation office hadn't quite bargained on this either when they selected Valerie as Megan's mentor!

"You squeezing Megan's toe the way you squeeze mine when I do it to you?" Valerie asked her lover.

"No, but I will," Kristen said and then Megan could feel her tightening the band of her sphincter around her toe as, at the same time, Valerie tightened her sphincter around Megan's other toe.

Megan had never done this, used her feet in a sexual act. But now that she was doing it, she saw she herself was in danger of becoming something of a foot fetishist herself. This was fun! And it was hot!

Now Megan suddenly pulled her toes out of their butts and brought them up to their faces to suck again. Then she worked them back in one more time as first Valerie, then Kristen, began to rub their own pussies while Megan kept toe-fucking their assholes.

Then Megan pulled her toes out of their bottoms yet another time.

"Watch this," she said bringing her right foot up to her own face. Then, twisting her leg she began to suck that toe, the one she had just pulled out of Kristen's ass. Then up came the other toe, the one that had been inside Valerie, and suddenly it was between Megan's lips.

"Holy shit, look what's doing!" Kristen gasped.

"She told me she does Yoga," Valerie told her roommate.

And that's not all Megan had told her. She'd also told Valerie how she'd been on the gymnastics team in high school. And was a finalist in the state championships. That ability to move her limbs so nimbly was one thing that attracted the modeling agencies to her. And it was that same ability which now made it easy for Megan to suck her own toes, toes she'd just been eagerly digging up two hot, tight females asses!

Valerie and Kristen were fully naked, laying there on the rug with their legs spread wide, but though Megan's feet were bare, that was the only part of her that was unclothed. Valerie thought it was about time for Megan to get down to her birthday suit again. After all, Kristen never got to see Megan in all her sleek, naked glory.

"Take your clothes off," Valerie said, standing up. "And I'm going to be right back."

As Kristen stared at her with those pale blue eyes, eyes which, though of a cool hue, burned with sizzling lustfulness, Megan slowly took off her clothes. Then spread apart her legs to show off her pussy.

Kristen couldn't wait. She knew her roommate had devoured this cunt. Now she had to have some herself. So she dived right in and began to feast. Earlier, when she had glimpsed that pussy, piss was pouring out of it. Now Kristen had her tongue pressed against the creamy membranes.

"Look what I got," Valerie said, holding up a strap-on dildo. Megan stared at it, and Kristen pulled her face away from between Megan's legs to have a look.

"I told Megan what I heard about that Sorority initiation down on Greek Row," Valerie said to Kristen. Then Valerie explained how when they had gotten down to the Row, Megan has jokingly asked whether this was where you came to get your ass fucked. That's what made her tell Megan about that Sorority dildo initiation.

"After I first heard about that, and told Kristen," Valerie said to Megan. "We got really turned on. And so we ordered one of these from a company that advertises in one of Kristen's dyke magazines."

"My magazines?" Kristen said, "What about you? You love looking at all those lezzies gobbling each other up."

"Anyway," Valerie said, ignoring Kristen. "we got one of these and I've been using it on Kristen ever since in arrived in the mail."

"You like having Valerie fuck you with her rubber dick?" Megan teased.

"Uh huh, I love it," she purred. "Especially when she screws me in the ass."

"Yeah," Valerie said. "Forget about Greek Row. This is where you come to get fucked up the ass."

"Well fuck mine, then!" Megan hissed, eager to have Valerie drive the full length of that rubber cock up into her rectum. "Strap it on and show me how you do it. First my pussy, then my ass, just like at that Sorority."

Megan had played with dildos before, but never with a strap-on like this. So now Valerie showed her just so much fun you could have with a strap-on. She attached it to herself as Megan lay down on the rug, spreading her legs wide. Then Valerie got between those long, lithe legs of Megan's and fucked the shit out of her. Then she turned her over, lubed up her asshole with some nicely scented face cream, and fucked her ass from behind. All the while Kristen just stared at the two of them go at it, mesmerized, beating away at her bush so furiously that her fingers were a blur.

"You feel like trying it now?" Valerie finally asked Megan, unstrapping the dildo and helping Megan attach it to herself. Then Valerie reached for the face cream, slapping a big dab between her own buttocks, then between Kristen's. Now as the two roommates got down on elbows and knees next to each other, Megan knelt behind them, first fucking foxy, blonde Kristen up the ass, then sodomizing her sexy mentor.

"First your big toe, then that big rubber dick!" Valerie hissed, looking over her shoulder at Megan. "Go on and screw my tight ass!"

"Yeah!" Kristen urged. "Screw it, screw it the way Valerie screws mine every night!"

So Megan happily knelt there behind Valerie, holding onto her hips, driving that rubber cock all the way up her ass with Kristen looking on excitedly, Kristen's own already having been thoroughly fucked. She wasn't yet sure she had selected the right University to attend. Only time would tell. But the University had sure selected the right mentor for her!