A Coincidental Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan rolled her onto her stomach, exposing a full view of her pretty ass. Raindrops pelting her and running off in rivulets made her really look like a dewy peach. Now fully hard again, he dropped his jeans the rest of the way and kicked them aside. Running a hand down the length of his cock, he smeared the rain and slick ooze from his piss slit. Without warning, he jammed into her.

"Holy fuck." He sunk clear to his balls, surrounded by her tight, velvety pussy. "Baby, oh, you feel so incredible!"

Kristina did too. She had the most amazing ass he'd ever seen; he marveled at it, pinched it, slapped it hard with a thrust that bottomed out inside of her. He just couldn't get enough of it and told her over and over again as wild pleasure spread throughout his groin. A good ten minutes of forceful fucking had his balls tight. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and fucked her as she previously begged.

Through half-closed eyes and good sex groans, he saw the back door of the bar bang open. A drunk stepped out and immediately fell on his ass onto the soggy ground. The drunk picked himself up and blearily stared at them.

"Are you fucking over der?" The drunk questioned then grinned, "Ya, yous fuckin' all right!" He slurred and then got excited at the prospect of catching a couple having outdoor sex. He began to masturbate while watching them. "Aw hell, thas hot...you fuck'er boy, fuck' er real good for me, boy!"

"Oh-mi-god, I know that idiot!" Kristina called, sounding mortified, but also a little more excited. "That's my husband's best friend."

"Soon to be ex-husband, baby." Ryan reminded her, still taking her from behind. "Besides, he's enjoying himself while watching us," he crooned, also liking the idea of having an audience as he nailed the Peach to the ground. "You like it to, don't you nasty girl?"

"I do, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Ryan stroked all the way in her, his balls slapping against her ass. He slowly pulled all the way out of her slippery heat, back in, and concentrated on the sight, the feel of her holding him firmly as he moved in and out of her. He upped the pace of his long thrusts and felt the beginnings of the throbbing bliss that was tandem with his beating heart. It felt like it was in his groin and made its way to the pit of his stomach. The throb steadily grew more achingly pleasurable with each successive thrust.

"Gawd, K-kristina, you feel hella hot."

"Oh, oh my, oh my . . . oooh!"

Ryan felt her come again and that sent him over the edge with her. He stroked harder into her as he peaked, four and five powerful hip-jerking thrusts then that was all. Now completely drained, with his cock pulsing, he slipped out of her and cooled in the rain. He rolled onto his back where she immediately snuggled against him and rested.

The drunk called out, "Oh, sweet jeeezus! Ya'll done made me come!"

# # #

"Dumb-shit, redneck." Kristina giggled back at him, and swiped her wet locks out of her eyes.

"Kristina?" said the masturbating drunk, as he appeared before them, spoiling their afterglow. He moved closer, squinting blearily. Recognition flitted across the drunk's face. "Kristina Grant," he spat rudely, tucking his droopy dick back into his pants. His eyes narrowed on Kristina, darted to Ryan then back at Kristina. "I'll hafta' tell yer husband about this, y'know."

Kristina leaned up and fixed the drunk with a pointed look. "Ex-husband, Milton, He's my ex. Now, if you don't mind, kindly piss off. You got your jack-off show." The drunk shrugged his shoulders and staggered back into the bar.

Kristina had felt Ryan stiffen against her at the mention of her name. She rolled over, facing him. "What's the matter?" she licked off the raindrop that poised on the tip of his hard nipple.

Ryan laughed.

"What's so funny Ryan?"

"What's so funny to me, is that someone just got their 'comes around' rather quickly."

Puzzled, she asked, "Say what?"

"Oh, you know. What goes around comes around?" Ryan snickered. She nodded to indicate that she knew the expression. He grinned and explained, "Kristina, baby, if your name is Grant then that means your soon-to-be ex-husband is my uncle."

"What?!"

"Yep, Aunty Kristina."

Kristina giggled. "Sexy nephew."

Ryan pulled her to him, kissed her hard and had the sweetest dessert he ever tasted, his uncle's peach.

#

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ONE SHOULD ALWAYS INTRODUCE

themselves to strangers. TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Red Lotus In a lake of horny toads.in Anal
Penis Flytrap It's all good and fun until some dick gets hurt.in Erotic Horror
Twins of Trallis: Sandstorm A young slave begins to discover her origins.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Bloodsong Ch. 01 Valerie arrives in Westmont to find trouble waiting for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking the Reigns A young woman life changes dramatically.in Romance
More Stories