A Cold Rainy Day

Story Info
A lover's paradise in a cabin.
1k words
3.86
22.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're together... the stage is set. A fire in the fireplace, a good bottle of brandy... tidbits and finger foods on a tray nearby along with a cozy nest of throw pillows on the floor giving us a winter cabin's paradise in the middle of your living room.

We're dancing... bodies held close... swaying slowly to the sound of the music the rain plays for only the two of us hear. You dip your head to smell my hair, held off my neck with one clip... your lips locating the cord of my neck just below my ear... wolf-like smelling the blood that pulses there and brushing over it lightly... following the flow... bathing it in your hot breath... the sheer intimacy of the act sending a spark of electricity through my entire body and making my knees weak for just a split second... long enough for you to dip me, removing my balance... making me completely dependent on you as your head dips even lower to plant one long, soft, scent inhaling kiss in the cleavage exposed by my dress. Bringing me back to my feet we stop swaying... our eyes locked... souls exposed... recognized... reminded. Your face slowly nears mine... and our lips meet... finally... just barely brushing against each other... tongue tips just barely brushing here and there... tasting... tentative... wanting... needing... restrained.

Your fingers find the single clasp behind my neck that holds my backless dress together and unfastens it... the soft silk sliding smoothly over the hills and valleys of my body... caressing... stroking... finally coming to rest around my feet in a puddle. Your fingers in my hair, finding and releasing the clip that sends my hair tumbling after my dress... stopping at the middle of my back... silky... your fingers drawn to it... tangling in it... tugging. You allow one hand to reluctantly leave my hair... the fingers brushing lightly over my skin... down my neck, over my shoulder, along my collarbone and down over the curve of my breasts and you lower me gently to the floor at the sharp intake of my breath as my nipples harden into painful tightness when one finger brushes over... your body following mine closely as you settle me upon the pillows in front of the fire. Rising quickly... before you can succumb to my scent once again you stand and remove your clothes... watching me stretch... catlike... coming to rest with thighs allowed to fall to the sides invitingly as they lay parted... relaxed... ready.

When you're finally naked you move to my feet... lifting my right leg... your nose brushing over the only thing I'm still wearing, the new leather of my shoe... the high heeled design shaping my foot... elongating my calf... the ankle straps accentuating the shapely line of my leg. Your lips brush over my ankle... following the blood... losing the scent briefly at my calf... picking up the trail again as you reach the back of my knee where the skin is thin... the scent strong... your control snapping for just a moment as you nip sharply and then soothe the sting immediately with your hot tongue. You linger briefly, quickly brushing over my lower thigh... becoming more involved at my middle thigh... ravenous by the time you've reached my upper thigh and pure animalistic need consumes you as your mouth closes hungrily over my slit... tasting me for the first time, unable to hold back another moment. Your tongue plunges in deep, entering the center of my pussy roughly... invading... exciting... collecting moisture... spreading... wriggling slowly up the slit... parting the lips... finally brushing over the hard nub of my clit, feeling the blood rushing into it... pulling away to look down and watch it swell... fully engorged in seconds... my hips thrusting forward out of pure need... seeking another lick of your tongue.

You continue your oral exploration slowly... deliberately for many long breathless moments bringing me to the edge of madness several times and refusing to allow me to tumble over it... pulling me back each time... your mastery over me complete. You rise and lay the length of your body tightly to my side... looking down at me... brushing your juice soaked lips over mine... sharing my sweetness with me as your fingers slide over my clit and inside me... bringing more and more liquid out of me with each penetrating stroke and letting it ooze into the crack of my ass... wetting me... your fingers probing deep... held firm against the rhythmic pumping of my hips.

You reluctantly pull your fingers from my pussy and move between my thighs... laying over me sliding your rock solid cock smoothly into my wet slit... pumping it up and down a few times to coat it before settling your weight firmly onto me... pressing me into the pillows... your kisses deepening... becoming hungrier... the animal threatening to consume once again as the head of your cock catches at my entrance and the need to bury yourself inside me overwhelming in its intensity. Growling in frustration as you once again regain control of yourself and allow my pussy to nibble and suck your cock inside me... stroking in and out slowly... infrequently... enjoying the frantic, hungry squeezing of my pussy as it tries to draw you deep inside and keep you there... filling and stretching...

You continue to kiss me... connecting... tasting... sharing... and your hands trace my arms from my elbows to my wrists... palms pressed together and fingers locking... squeezing briefly... arms flexing now and again to impart unreleased pressure... a form of communication so primal only the two of us understand it as your body creates a rhythm and mine undulates firmly beneath yours... both of us working toward an imminent explosion of mind and body the likes of which has not been experienced before.

Your cock strokes in and out of me faster and faster... my hips pump against you deeper, harder... our kisses becoming longer... more urgent... moans filling the screaming silence until at last the end rushes over us like a tidal wave... crashing down... bathing us in its rapture. My back arches so hard and so far against you it drives my nipples hard into your chest and my hips harder into yours... your balls slamming into my ass hard just as your cock explodes inside my pulsing wet cavern.