A College Affair

Story Info
Mutual lust between sexy reentry student & professor.
5.9k words
4.27
54k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader/Summary:

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic/romantic story (at least I hope it's erotic and romantic). It's the story of mutual lust between a sexy reentry student in her late twenties and a studly middle aged professor both of which are engaged to other people. If you're looking for something romantic which inspires (I hope) lust and longing, this is probably the story for you (no worries it still has plenty of sex -- just of the romantic and passionate variety). If you're just horny and want quick and dirty, it might not float your boat... It was inspired by a real infatuation I had for a professor. The first part is based on fact (names changed, of course), but my professor and I never had a sexual encounter -- that part is, I somewhat regret, purely fiction ;) The ending, although fictional, is probably realistic; it never could have worked...

Thanks to all who've given me feedback. I fixed the mistake (i.e. using organism for orgasm) -- my word processor did me in! Please forgive any other grammar/spelling mistakes as I'm sure I've missed a few!

*

Deedra had been up half the night trying to decide what to do her paper on for Dr. Walden's introductory medical physics class. Class was finally over. She just wanted to go home, but she knew she should get approval for her topic so she could get the damn thing started and finished. She had taken all the lower division courses required for her new degree the first time she attended college to earn a degree in elementary science education and none of those professors required a paper!

In fact, Deedra had heard that Dr. Walden was a bit eccentric, and she was starting to believe it. Most science professors didn't require students to write a 15 paged research paper unless they were a grad student doing a thesis or something! Did he think he was an English professor or something? She had returned to school the previous semester after a short failed career teaching middle school science. Sometimes she wondered what the hell she was doing. She was nearly 30 and still had not moved on to graduate school or found a job she could stick with. The truth was, she wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do, but medical physics seemed interesting. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to pursue it or not, but if she decided to, she didn't yet have the necessary background to pursue graduate study in the field. A second undergraduate degree was in order.

"Hi, Dr. Walden, do you have a minute?" Deedra approached him as the other students were filing out of the room. Class had been in session about 3 weeks, but she hadn't spoken to him previously. He was fumbling with the DVD player trying to remove an educational video which he had shown the class.

"Sure, whatcha got?" he looked at the blue Post-it she was holding.

"I was wonder if I could do my paper on this?" she handed him the Post-it which read 'The Technology and Diagnostic Capability of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.'

A big smile came over his face as if a fond memory had been triggered. "I actually saw old Indomitable on display at the Smithsonian... Yes, you can do your paper on that."

Deedra was a little confused. 'What was old Indomitable?' she thought. "Okay, thanks." She started to exit, but Dr. Walden started again. "I took Jacques, a friend and colleague of mine, to see it while he was visiting. The French are so..." he uttered some French phrase that was lost to her and then proceeded to explain that 'Indomitable' was the name given to the first MRI machine, the reason for this name, and details about how long imaging took with the thing. Deedra was interested in the topic but didn't know a damn thing about it as of yet. All his babbling about it was a bit overwhelming.

Deedra smiled awkwardly as she gathered her notes and pens and stuffed them into her bag. "Well, I better be going. I'll see you next class. Bye." Deedra was a person with a fair amount of raw intelligence but not much sophistication. For Christ's sake she used to pronounce 'faux pas' as 'fox pa' before her fiancé corrected said faux pas.

Dr. Walden looked a little uncomfortable, turned toward the window, and uttered "Bye" a little disappointed. Deedra didn't think much about this first encounter initially except that he probably thought she was a dim-wit. Her lack of sophistication coupled with her timidity made her appear to be less capable than she was. She shouldn't have cared what others thought of her. She wished she didn't.

***

As the semester proceeded, Deedra came to be very impressed with Dr. Walden. He was an engaging lecturer who made complicated concepts seem simple. He not only knew his field well but had vast general knowledge. Despite his brilliance, he seemed like a modest jovial fellow who hid a deeply sensitive, tender, and passionate soul. Deedra found herself being slightly attracted to him. He was nearly 20 years her senior and not traditionally handsome, but there was an erotic energy about him.

"Dr. Walden, can you give us at least a little hint as to what's going to be on the exam?" Deedra heard one of the other girls ask Dr. Walden. The test was next session.

"Study everything we went over." He said somewhat curtly without looking up.

Deedra felt a little sorry for the girl, Annabel. She seemed like a nice person. Deedra really didn't think it was an unreasonable question, but Dr. Walden seemed to think Annabel was trying to gain an unfair advantage.

Deedra stepped forward, so that she was eye to eye with Dr. Walden. She had not intended to invade his space, but it happened. She was too close to him. "Should we memorize things like Plank's constant?"

Dr. Walden searched her eyes. For a brief moment, she feared he would think she was too bold and aggressive, but he was searching for something else. At the time, Deedra wasn't sure what it was. He seemed a little dumbstruck but finally he responded cordially with, "Oh no, I'll give you any constants you need in the problem... You guys have better things to do with your time than memorize constants!"

Deedra was a little confused by his search but was glad he had not mistaken her gesture. Her professors and peer always seemed to hold one of two diametric opposed yet negative views about her: she was a brown-nosing phony or a cold bitch. In realty, she was just a nervous person; at times, this caused her to be standoffish. She just wanted people to like her (or at least not have any trouble). She wasn't trying to win friends or favors; she really didn't want or need any. She just felt hurt when people disliked her or got the wrong idea; she was too sensitive.

***

"You got the highest score" Dr. Walden handed Deedra's test back to her after class a week later. She had missed the previous session due to a doctor's appointment.

"Oh, good," she took the test from him and felt foolish as soon as she had said it. It sounded so arrogant and unsurprised. She was very surprised, 'Oh wow! Really?' would have reflected her sentiment better, but as usual, she'd already put her foot in her mouth. She started to exit.

"Coming to the lab?" He had invited the whole class to meet him at the lab to see some optional demonstrations. She nodded in the affirmative. She had been debating whether or not to go. By this time, she was aware of her blossoming attraction to him. She had initially decided not to go telling herself she needed to get home to her fiancé, but he asked her point blank. She didn't want to compound her rudeness.

Only three other students showed up for the optional lab demonstrations. It seemed that Dr. Walden said 'romantic' and looked at Deedra seductively every chance he got. Of course, he was talking about ideas and meant impractical or idealistic, but it was an odd choice for words. Deedra suspected he had a double meaning and a subtle message just for her. She found herself barely able to hold his eyes as her panties moistened. At one point, Dr. Walden looked at another girl and did the same thing. Deedra felt a sinking depression and a twinge of jealousy. Was he just a creepy player who wanted to bed all his students?

***

As the semester wore on, Deedra's attraction to Dr. Walden became unbearable. She thought about him constantly -- even at home. She caught him looking at her seductively several times. She couldn't really concentrate on her studies anymore. When her fiancé mentioned her increased sex drive, she really knew Walden was having an effect on her. She slipped an anonymous note under his office door confessing her infatuation, but she got no response. She couldn't tell if he was an egomaniacal jerk who loved to feed his ego by encouraging students to fall in love with him so he could enjoy dismissing their feelings, a philander, or if he really was interested in her. She wasn't naïve enough to think he could really love her. She wasn't even sure if she'd love him; she probably would love him but not be "in love" with him. She could not deny that she'd have tender feelings for him. She just wanted him to be respectful, discreet, and sensitive to her. She wanted to feel the intense pleasure she sensed he could give her. She wanted to make him moan in ecstasy.

***

Finals day had finally arrived. As Deedra took her final, she felt Walden staring at her. She felt her senses heighten and her nipples harden as a warm tension came over her body. She wanted to look up at him -- to look deeply into his eyes to ascertain his thoughts, but she was afraid to. She tried to avoid his gaze most of the time. The feelings he evoked caused extreme tension that begged for release.

Time was up; she got up and put her exam in a pile with the others. She stopped briefly to look at him, but he was digging though a pile of papers and did not look at her. She pushed the classroom door open and walked out knowing she'd probably never see him again...

'Shoot,' she thought. 'I forgot my sunglasses.' Deedra debated whether just to cut her loses and get a new pair or to go back and get the damn things. She really didn't want to see Walden again. 'If you're going to study medical physics, you're going to have to see him again as he teaches several of the required courses.' She headed back toward the room and opened the door just as Walden was turning off the lights and getting ready to lock up.

"Deedra, forget something?" His tone changed from startled to deep and low mid sentence as he turned the light back on and moved out of the door way to permit her passage.

"My sunglasses... Sorry." She saw them next to her seat and started toward them, "I'll just grab them really quick and get out of your -."

"No problem, Deedra... I got a note under my door a few weeks back..." Walden said almost stammering. Deedra froze and waited. She looked in his direction but he was looking down. "Was it from you?"

She felt a flash of anxiety mixed with excitement as her face flushed. Should she admit to it? She wondered as she picked up her sunglasses. Her knees had begun to shake noticeable. "What if it was?" she finally said quietly.

Walden stepped toward her and searched her eyes the same way he had done earlier in the semester. She now realized he had been trying to gauge her feelings for him and perhaps express his own for her. The first time her feelings had been slight; barely conscious. Now, she was burning violently with desire. It was too intense. She averted her eyes.

She felt his finger trace around her ear as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind it. Her head tilted back slightly and her eyes involuntarily fluttered momentarily. She involuntarily let out a sigh and dropped the sunglasses she'd just picked up. Her scent was so strong now that even she could not ignore it. If he so much as brushed against her again, she feared she'd have a full blown orgasm.

"I'm sorry." He moved away from her and looked down. After a paused, he said again, "I'm really sorry."

"No... It's okay..." she replied. Walden still looked a little mortified.

"No, it's not, Deedra. It was unprofessional."

"Dr. Walden... I probably gave you signals... I'm strongly attracted to you, duh, it's pretty obvious. It's not your fault. You're a really good professor...," she let out a laugh of tension and rolled her eyes in embarrassment.

They sat down to discuss the situation. Walden wanted to make sure she'd still feel comfortable taking his classes. She seemed like a nice young lady with potential. He would have hated to cause a student to change her plans due to his inappropriate actions.

As he spoke, Deedra felt human again. She had been so hurt when he did not acknowledge her note. Although it had been anonymous, she was sure he knew it was from her. She didn't expect him to have an affair with her; she had just wanted him to respond sensitively to her feelings. She had begun to doubt that he cared about her even as a fellow human being... Would it really be so bad for them to enjoy each other? It was obvious that they were both still strongly attracted to one another. Perhaps sex could alleviate the tension and enable them to work together more effectively.

Deedra put her hand on Walden's leg.

"Deedra-", he started to protest.

She explained her thoughts. Walden seemed conflicted. Although she was very convincing in that she wouldn't fall in love with him, wanting to be treated as any other student (at least during class and in grading), and just wanted a friend/mentor with benefits, he wasn't sure. What about her fiancé? What about his? She was so beautiful, though. As she began to gently stroke his leg, all his rationality ceased. Walden stood up and pull her toward himself.

It was like an ocean of bliss -- a universe of passion. Walden kissed her more deeply, more actively, and with more feeling than she'd ever been kissed before. His wide long tongue invaded her mouth strongly yet gently. His mustache tickled her lip. She wanted to be filled with him completely. She began actively kissing him back.

As he began sucking her tongue, Deedra felt her senses heightening even more. She reached under his shirt and felt the flesh of his back softly with her finger tips. He pulled her even closer so that their bodies were pressed against one another. Deedra could feel his erection though his jeans. He felt huge...

"Ahhhh...," she jerked slightly and involuntarily as she tried to suppress her sigh. She'd just had a slight orgasm. He hadn't even touched her most sensitive erogenous zones. He felt full of pride and desire. He wanted to make her completely explode with ecstasy, and he was pretty sure he could. He wanted to take her badly and satisfy his own throbbing as well. He didn't know if he had ever been with such an orgasmic woman, but he didn't want to get too excited or be too pushy. He briefly debated whether or not to stop. What was he doing? He knew Deedra couldn't be with him without developing strong feelings, and he was starting to think he may fall for her too.

"Fiancé?" Walden whispered softly and reluctantly; he had to will himself to bring up the topic. Deedra had been honest in the note that she had a fiancé and had claimed not to want to betray him. Her note indicated that she was aware of his as well.

Deedra looked down for a moment, "I love him, but I never was attracted to him... He's a great person, but sometimes I'm not sure if I want to marry him... He has been so persistent, though... I-"

"I understand," he whispered. Deedra's long note to him gave the impression that she loved her fiancé on some level and didn't want to hurt him, yet she felt trapped by him too.

"What about yours?" Deedra felt so disappointed. She was sure Walden was going to tell her goodbye.

"I feel similarly about her as you feel about yours," he had known Cecilia for nearly 25 years; they were around the same age. Truthful, he saw her as no more than a friend. She was a performer, and he was a scientist; he was attracted to more shadowy behind the scenes people like himself. He was nearly 50, though. It was time to settle down... Cecilia had waited for him so long... Sure, she'd tried to move on and have serious relationships while she watched him sow his oats all those years, but deep down, he knew her relationships would never work out as she was madly in love with him. He had finally, during a bout of depression a few years back, acquiesced and slept with her. He had been faithful to her even when she was away performing a play, which was often, until now. He felt like he owed her marriage but could find no desire for her. He would marry Cecilia but still enjoy Deedra. He resumed kissing his student.

He thrust his hands under her shirt, rubbed her back deeply, and unhooked her bra as he began alternately sucking her ear lobe and whispering in her ear, "I wanted you from the moment I saw you. Your long dark hair," he began running his fingers through her hair, "your smoldering brown eyes," he looked into them and, "your gentle reserve and perfect body." He slid his fingers under her bra cup and stroked the base of her breasts with his thumbs.

"I wanted you so badly too, Frank..." I was so embarrassed. "I figured you could smell my desire." She started to tongue his neck. Nothing turned him on more than a seemly demure woman who was wild sexually and bold enough to admit to the carnal functioning of her body.

He led her though a doorway into a small adjoining room. It had a small refrigerator, a microwave, a sofa, and three other doors at its other corners each of which lead to another classroom. She knew it was used by the professors and graduate TA's as a break room and that students were sometimes allowed to sleep on the sofa if it was too foggy for them to commute home. Walden verified that everyone was gone from the other rooms. He removed the sofa's cushions and pulled out its built in twin bed. He replaced the cushions to make a comfortable spot.

They sat on the bed holding hands at first, but when he began to kiss her again, she reclined on a cushion and his hand drifted to the buttons on her blouse. He started at the bottom alternating between kissing her stomach and undoing more buttons until her blouse was completely unbuttoned and spread apart revealing her smooth skin and the loose unclasped bra which still held her voluptuous breasts in its cups. She had been huffing and sighing the entire time. Her clit had never been so sore for pleasure and so hard with longing.

Walden would make one more attempt to be "honorable". He placed his hands at the edge of her bra and looked at her questioningly. 'Are you sure you want me, Deedra?' She understood the question his eyes posed. She reached down and pulled his shirt over his head.

Walden removed her bra and fondled her nipples. She began running her fingers through his shaggy shoulder length sandy blonde hair. He put his lips to her nipples and tongued them as he looked up into her eyes; his expression was gentlemanly yet deliciously lecherous. Her back arched and her face twitched. She wanted his cock inside her sorely. She unbuttoned his pants. "Fuck me, Frank" she whispered. She immediately felt funny about saying it. She didn't want him to think she was a whore.

He looked up and smiled. He understood her. She was afflicted with nymphomania; she was a sweet kind hearted woman who couldn't help her whorish desires. A noble lady in general with a smutty side; Walden loved it. "I'm gonna fuck you right. I'm going to thrust my hard cock deep inside you," he teased in the most seductive voice she'd every heard.

"Yes, Frank. Please fuck me right." She was really getting wild and into it now. "I want your huge hard cock inside me. I'm gonna make you scream." She tried to get on top, but he gently halted her.

12