A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

Sherrie's hand shot immediately forward, grasping Jason's stiff dick. She leaned toward him and pressed a nipple against his lips.

Jason moaned as he hungrily sucked her erect nipple. The sound turned Sherrie on enormously.

"See," purred Miss Victoria. "I told you that she has magnificent nipples." She reached a fingertip to the head of Jason's cock, the length of which could not be contained within Sherrie's grasp. Collecting the droplet of pre-cum oozing out onto the pad of her fingertip, she said in a throaty whisper, "Remember, Jason, do not come."

He moaned again, and the sound vibrated around Sherrie's nipple as he pressed it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

Miss Victoria moved her hand behind him. In his position — still on his haunches, legs spread, Sherrie's hand grasping his throbbing cock — his ass was a few inches off the carpet.

"Do not come," Miss Victoria again cautioned, this time leaning her lips close to his ear and breathing heavily after her reminder.

Sherrie felt the reaction in her hand the instant Miss Victoria's fingertip made contact with his asshole.

"Do not come, Jason," was the barely audible command once again given, this time with Miss Victoria's lip lightly brushing against his ear lobe. Sherrie sensed his desperation to control himself — the incredibly intense arousal Miss Victoria was producing with her sexy command and the gentle strokes of her fingertip across his crinkled opening threatened his self-control powerfully.

Sherrie tightened her grip around his cock, clamping hard, short-circuiting any potential release. At the same time she placed her other hand on the back of his head and pressed his face against her breast, seeking to prevent the orgasm that she knew must be dangerously close to escape within Jason's trembling body.

How could this man not be desperate to come? Sherrie thought, the idea pushing itself through the enjoyable fog of her own sexual pleasure. I have his stiff cock in my grasp, and Miss Victoria is fingering his asshole with his own pre-cum providing the lubrication.

"When we take your picture in just a minute, your cock is still going to be hard because you've been so very good for us not to shoot your cum while we play with you," Miss Victoria whispered. "And then, when we look at that picture, we're going to remember what this felt like."

Sherrie relaxed the tight pull of Jason's head against her breast and leaned back, sending the signal he was to release her nipple from his mouth.

Her grip remained firm on his hard dick.

"When we look at the picture, Jason, we're going to remember what it felt like. The lady will remember the feel of your mouth on her breast, sucking her nipple, as she fisted your erect cock."

Sherrie pushed her other nipple into Jason's mouth.

"And I am going to remember everything about this moment, how I'm whispering into your ear, how my strapon cock is still moist from your sucking, how your asshole is relaxing open for me right now while I massage you, the sticky wetness of your pre-cum soothing the entry of my fingertip just barely inside the warmth of your asshole," Miss Victoria whispered into Jason's ear.

Shit! thought Sherrie, jerking away from Jason's delicious ministrations to her nipple. The woman is going to make ME come, just by what she's saying!

Turning her head from Jason's ear to notice her pupil's reaction, Miss Victoria smiled. Realizing Sherrie's excitement, she knew exactly what to say next:

"I love it that you're opening your asshole for me, Jason. I love how it feels when you invite my finger inside."

Sherrie released Jason's cock, rocked back, and squirmed through another orgasm, gritting out a moan of release that caused Jason's stiff shaft to bob in excitement.

Miss Victoria stood and strode quickly to the sofa where she had dropped the towel she brought with her from the bedroom. After wiping her hand she grabbed the camera from where Sherrie had dropped it.

"You are being so very, very good, Jason," Miss Victoria said, her strapon gently wagging side to side as she moved backward and to the side of Jason and Sherrie. "We've teased you unmercifully, yet you haven't come. I'm very proud of you. I promised the lady a thorough tutoring session, and you're doing your part beautifully."

Jason's cock bobbed in acknowledgment.

"The lady will allow you once again to suck her nipple, Jason," Miss Victoria said, indicating to Sherrie with a darting glance that she was to resume the position of a few moments earlier.

In a New York minute! thought Sherrie, instantly back into position and drawing Jason's lips to her nipple as she again clamped her hand around his hard cock.

Click.

"This will look so erotic displayed in full color on a large screen," Miss Victoria said, her voice throaty with excitement. "Your beautiful, naked, masculine body at attention for the lady as you suck her nipples."

Click.

"How lovely, Jason."

Click.

Sherrie loved everything about this fantastic scenario. Jason's hard dick throbbing in her hand. His wet mouth sucking at her breast, his tongue running across the end of her distended nipple. Miss Victoria taking pictures so she could she for herself how stunningly sexy the act must appear for anyone lucky enough to see what was happening.

Click.

"I'm sure the lady is eager to inspect the hungry opening that was so desperately flexing open for my fingertip a moment ago, Jason."

The comment forced an unconscious reaction from Sherrie. She ground Jason's face hard to her chest and squeezed his cock, milking upward to push out another glistening drop of pre-cum. She eased her push on the back of his head and drew back, sliding the hand on his cock upward, moving her fingers across the plum-like head and smearing his wetness into her palm.

Click.

Sherrie pushed back from Jason, settling on the carpet awkwardly in an anxious hurry to taste him. She lapped at the wetness in her palm like a cat licking cream from a saucer.

Where did that come from? Sherrie wondered, but only briefly, as some stubbornly remaining part of her old self almost resurfaced. The old Sherrie — pre-strapon fucking Sherrie, sexually constrained and uptight Sherrie — would never have been eager to taste a man's pre-cum.

But Old Sherrie was less and less a consideration as New Sherrie learned more and more about the joys of surrendering to the impulses that surfaced during sexplay, either with a man in person as she had been with Andrew and Trent and now with Jason, or with a man in naughty masturbatory fantasies.

Besides, Jason tasted delicious!

"Maybe a picture coaxing more of his wetness directly from his stiff dick would be nice, don't you think?" Miss Victoria asked, a grin evident from behind the camera. "Stand up, Jason."

His cock bounced as he scrambled to his feet. It was a simple matter for Sherrie to push herself to her knees in front of him and slide several inches of his gorgeous erection between her lips and into her mouth.

Click.

What Miss Victoria was orchestrating with her spoken directions — and then capturing with Sherrie's camera — was nothing less than a superbly masterful short film. She was putting her characters through their paces as she placed them into ever more precarious situations. Jason's situation was the most compromised as the male working desperately to prevent an ejaculation that was being urged on him by every nuance of Miss Victoria's words and actions as well as the things that the heroine in the story was doing to him as she followed the Director's advice for how to act and what to do with him in this scene.

The artful director in Miss Victoria knew that she would have to be very careful with the scene right now.

A man getting his cock sucked was always at risk of coming, but that was not scripted until the female lead in this drama had her strapon buried deep in Jason's asshole.

But Sherrie's role as the plot advanced was not without its own challenges. She could not allow any hint of her identity to escape, even in the throes of the intense distractions created by the powerful, ecstatically consuming eroticism and multiple orgasms produced by interactions Miss Victoria was directing. A moan or a groan, a throaty, "Mmmmmm," coaxed automatically in reaction to the sensually delightful physical sensations Jason was producing in her body (and her mind!) would not divulge her identify to the naked man she was toying with at Miss Victoria's staging, but clamping down on the primal impulse to voice her pleasure in words was becoming increasingly difficult.

Sherrie was becoming more natural as a woman enjoying sex, and the delights of intensifying that enjoyment were beckoning. Satisfied that Miss Victoria's safeguards meant that the practice men were clean, healthy, and willing specimens of male virility also helped her let down barriers that she had unconsciously struggled with for so long.

Her frustration was mounting, though, at having to take one step back from total immersion in this sexually thrilling experience each time she strangled the impulse to speak her own thoughts to the sexy nude man whose erect cock tasted wonderful.

"I love how hard and stiff you are for me," would have been so arousing to say, to hear as the words left her mouth when she backed off his cock, knowing that her sexy comment would add to Jason's excitement.

She had never said such things to any of the guys she'd slept with — and there had been very few sexual encounters for Sherrie, anyway.

How much fun it would be to talk dirty, playful yet still nasty, to ramp up a guy's excitement at what she was doing to him!

But she could not speak. Jason must never get any hint of anything about Sherrie that could identify her.

She longed to see his cock bob in reaction to something she said. Seeing the physical evidence of her ability to excite him with her words would have added immeasurably to the satisfaction of knowing she was becoming proficient at sex with men in ways other than taking them with her strapon. It would be so empowering!

Will I be able to say sexy things, to arouse a guy like Miss Victoria is doing, when I finally get into a sexual relationship? Sherrie wondered. Her newfound ability to give herself permission to enjoy thinking about expressing herself sexually, to think about taking the lead in a seduction, to masturbate to visions of things like what she was doing right now — that empowering freedom was now demanding that she give voice to her thoughts as she toyed with the naked man who would soon be enjoying the thrusts of her strapon.

She channeled her frustration at not being able to voice her impulse to excite Jason with her words into exciting him in a much different way. Sherrie leaned forward on her knees and took more of him into her mouth.

Click.

"Oooh, Jason, I had no idea the lady could take so much of your hard cock into her mouth," Miss Victoria said.

Click.

It made Sherrie proud, and she managed to get another inch of his cocoa-hued cock inside her mouth, now close to what she knew was her limit.

Her nipples tingled and her tummy fluttered at the realization that she was training herself in cocksucking by taking as much of Jason's hard dick into her mouth as possible.

I'll love doing this to some guy in the future! Sherrie thought, finally backing off and withdrawing his cock completely in order to gulp in a big breath after testing her limits as a cocksucker.

Click.

Jason was breathing heavily, his cock glistening with the moisture from Sherrie's mouth.

You look delicious, Sherrie thought, her gaze fixed on his lovely erection. She immediately leaned forward and again engulfed him, loving the feel of the head of his cock as it slid across her lips and into her mouth.

Click.

"Men generally adore it when a lady swirls her tongue on that special spot just underneath the head of their dicks," Miss Victoria said, dropping her camera and stepping close to Jason in order to pinch one of his nipples between her fingers.

"Isn't that right, Jason?" Miss Victoria asked, releasing his nipple to step back and resume her photography.

He moaned.

Sherrie loved hearing the sound, and she began running her tongue repeatedly across the spot that Miss Victoria had just mentioned.

"Oh, please, don't do that too much," Jason panted, answering Miss Victoria and begging Sherrie to take care with her teasing strokes. "It will make me come. I won't be able to hold back. God, you're driving me crazy!"

His words were thrilling. I'm giving this man sexual pleasure, making him desperate to come! thought Sherrie as she ceased the motions of her tongue and gently withdrew Jason's cock from her mouth. I'm exciting this man and creating intense sexual pleasure for him, she realized, the thought causing a little shudder of arousal that sent a flush of warmth to her nipples.

It was an intoxicating elixir. Her former self would never have imagined this, never have conjured the impression of her as a skillful fellatrix, a woman good at sexually exciting a man and who could arouse him to the point that he would beg for the release of an orgasm.

Thank you, Miss Victoria, Sherrie thought as she closed her eyes briefly and ran her tongue across her lips, savoring the taste of Jason's cock.

Click.

"The lady seems to be enjoying herself, Jason. You're doing such a good job for us."

Click.

"Maybe it's time we let you show us how nicely you take a strapon and how much you enjoy it."

Her tutor's words instantly snapped Sherrie from her reverie.

She was so ready to fuck Jason!

In a lengthy phone conversation with Miss Victoria earlier in the day, Sherrie had indicated that this session with Jason should attempt to re-create as much as possible all the details of the performance arena where her man-fucking skills would be judged by the tribe's women. Sherrie's recall of the ceremonial space where the fucking would happen meant she shouldn't use the wedge which had been such fun when Trent offered up his delectable ass in the previous practice session; it was nothing like the altar that the tribal men leaned over as they offered their firm backsides to the women who would fuck them.

This was the last practice session before she would leave on her final research trip to New Zealand, and Sherrie wanted to replicate as much as possible the positioning of the act she would demonstrate in order to win the confidence of the tribal women.

She would fuck Jason as he leaned over her kitchen table.

She would also video record the event, having discovered how very hot it was to watch herself pleasuring a man with her fake cock as she stroked it into his asshole. Yes, the video would be instructional — Sherrie would scrutinize her performance to see if there were any little thing she could improve on before her command performance before the tribal women — but, damn!

It would be so much fun to watch the video while she masturbated!

Wanting her own videocamera to capture this sexy act, and hoping that at some point in the future she might be in a relationship with a lover who would enjoy performing for her (Hurrah for New Sherrie! she thought), she had bought the necessary equipment earlier that day. It was set up in her kitchen, the zoom already set to frame the action perfectly.

Miss Victoria's words, ". . . let you show us how nicely you take a strapon," thrilled Sherrie enormously. She would soon be making Jason and herself come as she enjoyed the gut-clenchingly erotic act of fucking him in the ass, but she would also be recording the action for future viewing.

"We'll remain here, Jason," Miss Victoria said, stepping to Jason's side to cup his balls and fondle them, her other hand still holding the camera. "The lady will retrieve her strapon and harness."

Sherrie's questioning gaze toward Miss Victoria as she rose from her knees in front of Jason lasted only a second because her tutor continued with instructions for the naked man whose balls she was toying with.

"I think the lady might enjoy looking at pictures which frame both herself, nude and beautiful as she steps into her harness and prepares to fuck you, and you as you stand naked and erect in anticipation next to her."

Sherrie knew instantly that she would love seeing such pictures!

Where did Miss Victoria ever come up with these ideas?

Thank god she did!

Sherrie hurried into her bedroom and into the master bath where she'd put out lube, her harness, her feeldoe dildo (Oh, that fantastic invention, Sherrie thought, each time she used it).

But there was no need for any lube on the bulb end of the V-shaped dildo as Sherrie slid it into her pussy, quickly seating it in position to stimulate her G-spot.

She was dripping wet already.

Picking up the harness from the bathroom countertop, she started back to her living room where Jason and Miss Victoria were waiting, but after only a couple of steps, Sherrie realized that her extreme lubrication was making it difficult to keep the feeldoe from sliding out, even as practiced as she was at clutching the bulb end of the toy inside her vagina. Pausing for a moment to settle down, Sherrie withdrew the toy with a plop and wiped it dry with a towel.

Knowing that she was still wet, she pushed the bulb inside slowly this time, gathering her natural juices as part of the insertion.

It was such a satisfying sensation, mixed as the act was with the knowledge of what she would be doing in only a few moments with the shaft of the toy.

This feels so good, so sexy, so empowering, Sherrie thought as she strode into the living room, harness in hand and feeldoe upthrust from her crotch. She stepped confidently to stand next to Jason.

Though it always felt good to walk with her dildo jutting up from her crotch, tonight it felt REALLY good.

Sherrie had walked around her townhome nude with the glorious toy in place numerous times since Miss Victoria had presented it at her first practice session. Such practice was another of those little joys that her research was forcing on her — she wanted to be confident and natural as she demonstrated the use of this "different" phallus which was the only thing that had saved her from what would have been a disastrous attempt at man-fucking using one of the strapons that the tribe's women fashioned. She rationalized that being completely comfortable with the feeldoe in place absolutely required practice inserting it, walking with it and adjusting to the sexy motions as the shaft bobbed before her and the bulb moved inside her, getting used to it in every way in addition to practicing with it during the act of man-fucking.

But none of those instances when she had enjoyed walking nude in her townhome with her fake cock proudly erect between her legs compared to walking into her living room right now. Knowing that a gorgeous, naked man was waiting for her to slide the shaft of her dildo deep into his asshole and squirm against his firm butt and the backs of his legs to bring them both to an intense climax made feeling the motions of the toy as she walked even more exciting.

God! It feels so good to have this between my legs, Sherrie thought as she stepped next to Jason. I am so much going to love sliding this deep inside you.

Miss Victoria grinned at her. "Let's start with a nice comparison shot, shall we?"

Still holding the harness, Sherrie felt awkward, and she didn't know what Miss Victoria meant.

"Here," said her tutor, stepping forward and taking the harness from her hand. "I think it will be such an arousing shot to see the two of you, facing each other, both with sexy erect cocks."

This time it was Sherrie who grinned.

It would be a VERY arousing shot.

She moved into position, her fake cock bobbing with the motion and resting at parade attention only millimeters from Jason's hard dick.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers