A Combat Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batman66
batman66
62 Followers

As soon as she answered I could tell things went well. She was pumped and full of excitement. She told me that the date went well and Greg was a nice guy but a little shorter than she thought. I asked for details but she told me to wait. She was going to send a picture. She told me that she was having a hard time driving and talking because she was so excited. She disconnected and I waited for the picture. Not longer afterwards, the picture arrived. I glanced down at the phone while I drove. There was a photo of Lisa on her knees with a dick in her mouth staring right at the camera. Fuck I was so hot!!!!!!

I called Lisa back and told her that she was fucking hot. My cock was rock hard. I wanted details but she told me that I would have to wait till later. Now I was hard and pissed. As soon as I got to the hotel I called her back. She didn't want to give me details, she thought the picture was enough but I told I wanted to hear it all. I went to the room and took my swollen cock out of my pants. I sat on the bed while Lisa recounted her lunch. As she talked I stroked myself. There weren't as many details as I had hoped but it was good.

They talked about their sex lives while at lunch. Lisa told Greg that she would give him a blow job. His shop was across the street from the restaurant. He sold perfume. Once in the shop they talked a little more. Then after some customers left, he locked the door. They went to the back room and Lisa opened up the top of her dress allowing Greg access to her breasts. They kissed and Greg fondled her. While Greg groped her, Lisa opened up his pants and started to work his cock. She dropped to her knees and began to blow him. She said his cock was smaller than mine and it he only got fully hard when he came. She told Greg that I wanted pictures so he took them with her cell phone while she sucked his cock. After he came she licked all his cum off his cock and stood back up. Greg wanted to fuck her but she told him that would not happen without me there. She told him that she would get back with him and let him know. By the time she finished telling me about her rendezvous I had shot streams of cum over my chest with some of them hitting my face. I was turned on.

After returning from Texas Lisa and I talked about the next step. She had cooled off quite a bit to the idea and even denied that she was turned on by her lunch. Here we go again. After some coaxing she agreed to move forward. It didn't take much though. She was still in contact with Greg and in fact he had started calling her to chat. I got the impression that he wanted to fuck Lisa and if that meant I was there then he would agree. We agreed to meet him for dinner and then go to his place to fuck.

The night we went out, Lisa took her time to get ready. She wore a short skirt and a shirt that barely concealed her massive globes. She wore heels that accentuated her great legs. We left about an hour before the meeting time but traffic was horrible. We were behind schedule. Lisa called Greg to let him know we were enroute and for him to wait. I wanted Lisa to sit with him at the bar and flirt so I could watch. When we arrived, Lisa went to the bathroom and I went to find Greg at the bar. He was at the very end. I shook his hand and talked a little bit. He seemed like a decent guy. He was Greek; small and dark. I chose a seat away from the bar letting Greg sit at the bar with an empty stool next to him. I ordered us a round of beer.

By then Lisa made her entrance. All eyes were on her as she walked over to us. Lisa was in her element. She gave me a peck on the cheek like I was meeting them and then sat next to Greg. She gave him a warm kiss and laid her hand on his thigh. It was incredible. We all drank and visited. We decided to stay for dinner, Lisa and I were starving. The place was a German restaurant and we both having lived in Germany, loved the food. I think Greg was a little upset but oh well fuck him! I guess he was about to get fucked.

After dinner, we drove the short distance to Greg's place. Lisa seemed happy and ready to go. She had her "bag' with her. Greg's apartment was small by our standards but decent for New York City. Lisa told us that she wanted to get ready in the bathroom and for us to wait for her in Greg's bedroom. That was a little awkward; I've been in plenty of locker rooms before but not while waiting to start a fuck session. We both stripped down as instructed and waited for her. Greg stayed on the far side of the bed and I was near the bathroom. After a few minutes, Lisa emerged wearing her kimono. She had worn that same kimono when she had a threesome with her ex-husband. If that kimono could talk!!!!

Lisa walked in and told Greg to get closer to me. He came over. She took off her robe. Incredible! Lisa had purchased a corset as a surprise. She had her long black leather boots on as well. The boots went high above the knees ending a few inches below her lacy black thong. She had re-fixed her hair. She took our breath away. She glowed.

Per Lisa and my earlier discussion, Lisa went up to Greg and began kissing him. It was the first time I had seen Lisa kiss a man passionately. I was very excited. I stood there and watched as their kisses became more intimate. I could see her tongue dart into his mouth. I was far from jealous or pissed; quite the opposite. Then she came to me. I could see the excitement in her eyes. I know she wanted to please me but I think she was enjoying the session as well. We kissed and it was sizzling. I reached over and put Greg's hand on Lisa's breasts. Then I broke our kiss. Lisa kissed Greg again while he tweaked her nipples. She started to stroke his cock. Then she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. Lisa remembered to look up at me while she took him. She spent a while working his cock. For a minute or so I thought that maybe she forgot I was there. I started to stroke her hair. She looked back up at me. Her eyes seemed a little dazed as if she was in a trance.

After a few minutes of pleasuring him, Lisa stood up and stared into my eyes as she kissed me. I could taste Greg's cock on her mouth. She knew I was turned on when she would kiss me after sucking my cock. I had fantasized about how another guy's cock would taste on her lips. Now I knew - Great. For the next few minutes she went back and forth between our cocks; sucking one and then the other. Greg was totally taken by her. He ran his hands through her hair.

Then we moved to the bed. I was anxious for this part. Lisa and I agreed that a guy would always have to wear protection if he was going to fuck her. Lisa reached for her purse and pulled out a handful of condoms. Expertly she rolled one onto his growing cock. She rested her back against the bed's headboard. I watched intensely as Greg's cock entered Lisa's clean shaven pussy. Her eyes were glazed as she stared at her new lover. Standing back for awhile I watched as Greg fucked Lisa. He lifted her thighs allowing him to sink into her. Lisa was incredible. She fucked like a porn star. After allowing her some time "alone" with Greg I approached the side of the bed and had her suck my dick. She hungrily took me in and sucked me and Greg continued his rhythm. She was still wearing her corset; her thong had come off when we got on the bed. She would play with her tits as Greg and I fucked her.

I wanted to fuck her too. I took my dick out of her mouth and moved to the end of the bed where I could watch Greg's cock enter and exit Lisa's cunt. It was incredible. Lisa has a great body. Seeing the inside of her thighs with some guy's balls swinging toward them as his dick plunged into her was a dream come true. I told Greg it was my turn. Reluctantly he pulled out. Lisa told him to take lay on the bed. Greg got on the bed and rested his back against the head board. As soon as he was in position, Lisa removed his rubber and soon her mouth was once again working his lucky dick. Once she started this, I entered Lisa from behind. I grabbed her waist and began to fuck her. I could feel her push back against me. I was so turned on seeing her head bopping up and down on Greg. He ran his hands through her hair as he told Lisa how hot she was. I reached around and played with her breasts. Once in awhile I would feel Greg's leg brush mine as I mounted Lisa from behind but I was very turned on. Lisa was a champion but then again, how tough was it for her? She was having two guys fuck her and one of them was her partner.

I wanted to try one more thing with Lisa. I told Greg we were going to switch up again. I moved around Lisa. I scooted down and had Lisa mount me. I was lying down on the bed. Lisa had Greg come to her side. She sucked him again for a minute while she rode me. Then she grabbed another condom and rolled it on him. Lisa knew what I wanted. She told Greg to fuck her ass but he would have to go slow. Lisa applied some lubricate to her ass as she bent over me exposing her sexy ass to Greg. He crawled up behind her and slowly started to finger her ass. I could feel her breathing increase as his fingered her hole. She told him to try but to take it slow. As his head neared her rose bud, I felt his balls touch mine but I could care less. This was hot. For several minutes he tried to enter but it was not to be. So the double penetration was going to remain on the "to do" list.

I felt slightly bad for Greg. So I tossed him a bone, sort of speak. I let him fuck her one more time. I got off the bed and tossed Lisa another rubber. She was going through them tonight. She pulled off the condom he had tried to ass fuck her with and placed a new one on him. I stood back one more time. Lisa was on her back once again with Greg plowing into her missionary style. He would lean down and kiss her. It was hot to watch because normally Lisa doesn't like it when I do this to her. She says she is claustrophobic and pushes me away if I lean down onto her in this position. But Greg was resting his weight onto her as they kissed. Then he rose up and placed his weight on his arms. Lisa knew I had the "bad wife" fantasy. She looked over at me with stone cold eyes and gave me a look that she was getting fucked by another guy and loving every minute of it. She gritted her teeth and stared at me as Greg continued fucking her. I knew she was getting tired. I also thought that Greg was trying to get her to cum. This was not going to happened. It took a good vibrator and a lot of time for Lisa to reach a climax. Over the previous years I had gotten Lisa off maybe three or four times. And this was with my mouth.

I told Greg that Lisa was getting tired and it was time to finish up. Lisa told us that she wanted us to cum on her chest. Greg pulled out and removed his condom. I went back to her and had her suck me for a while. Greg started to stroke himself. It was taking forever and I was getting a little pissed at him. I told him to speed it up. I too stroked myself trying to time it so we both came on her at the same time. Watching some guy jerk himself over my girl turned me on. Wish we had a bunch of guys cuming on her. Finally it happened; Greg started squirting his load onto Lisa's tits. I shot my load.... and over judged the force of my cum gun. The first two or three ropes shot way over Lisa and landed on Greg's sheets. Oh well, Greg was getting a souvenir. The next batch landed on her tits. Lisa reached up with her hands and rubbed the cum into her breasts. I told her to clean Greg off. She took his cock and licked the cum off hi shaft. Then she took me too and cleaned me off.

The room reeked of sex. Lisa slowly crawled off the bed. She kissed both of us and then went to the bathroom to clean off. I quickly dressed and collected Lisa's stuff. It wasn't long before Lisa was ready to go. We thanked Greg for a great night. He told us that he had a great night; I could tell he was totally mesmerized by Lisa. We left the apartment and walked to the car. What a fucking hot time.

It took us a half hour or so to get home. Lisa knew what I wanted. We went to the bed and stripped down once again. I kissed her trying to taste the remnants of our sex. This time I shot my load up her cunt. Maybe one day I can see what sloppy seconds feels like.

batman66
batman66
62 Followers
12