A Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that I knew for sure was still going on was his fingers deep in me. He would speed them up until my back would start to arch a little and my hips would pump a little harder in response, then he would back off.

Each time, I gave him the satisfaction of hearing me say, "A-a-h-h-h," when he left me hanging.

Then, right in the middle of this, the phone rang. I almost bolted upward when the intrusion startled me.

I quickly looked at the phone. North Carolina area code. It was Mike. I thought I would pass out.

"It's him," he said quietly.

It rang again.

"How would you know?" I shot back at him.

"I told you, it's payback time."

I stared at the third ring.

"If you don't pick it up I'll talk to him on your answer machine." Somehow, his voice was cold and hard.

I believed him and picked up the phone. Keith had let me move on the bed without restraining me.

"Hello." My voice was shaking so bad I could hardly speak.

And then, albeit with a shaky voice, we started a very casual and normal conversation.

Keith had been massaging my feet and running his hands up and down my legs. It didn't take long for my attention to drift away from Mike's conversation.

Suddenly, I was brought back to it.

"What are you wearing?" Mike's voice was very low, almost hoarse. Somehow, through my own problems, I realized that his voice was shaking as bad as mine and had been through the whole conversation.

"Jeans."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Where are you right now?"

"Sitting on our bed."

"Put the phone on speaker so your hands are free." I was startled. It was bad enough, but now Keith could hear all of our conversation. I was in a panic. I had a feeling where he was about to go.

"You won't be able to hear me as well. You know it causes an echo."

"I can live with it. I want your hands free."

I did as he asked, placing the phone in the cradle right beside my pillow. "It's done," I said.

"Lay back and take off your top." Keith sat there and looked at me as if to say, "Well, he's asking." I looked at the phone as if it were Mike, then Keith. He knew I couldn't do it because it was already off. I looked at my exposed breast, exposed and swollen, nipples fully enlarged and stiff. Keith shrugged and looked at me as to say, "What now?" He was totally involved and enjoying my predicament.

"Okay, I've done it." It was almost a whisper.

"Rub your right nipple for me. Make it stiff."

I caught it between my right thumb and finger and rolled it gently. "I'm doing it now."

"How does it feel? Is it hard?"

"Yes." Very quietly.

" I wish I were there to watch, if nothing else to just rub your feet as you do it."

Keith moved over and took my right foot in his hands. I tried to pull away but couldn't, his grip too tight. Very slowly, he took my big toe in his mouth and with a look on his face pointed to the phone. I got the picture.

"I can feel you do it," I said, reacting to his hands.

"Can you?"

"Yes." He removed his mouth and started to rub my feet with both hands. My nerves were about to shatter.

"Take your pants off."

Keith responded as if he had received instructions. He eased my jeans off my feet and dropped them on the floor.

"They're off."

"What color are your panties?"

"Red."

"Take'em off."

He had hardly said it when two hands reached up and slid them down my legs, quietly slipping them off my feet and down on the floor to join my jeans.

Keith looked at me and mouthed the words "just beautiful, " spreading my legs slightly as he went back to my feet with anticipation on his face. I turned red with embarrassment. I was unbelievably open to his stare. It should be Mike, not him, with the open look at me.

"Are your legs spread?"

"Slightly." We were both speaking so softly that I was afraid we wouldn't be able to hear each other. I knew my voice was shaking and I could easily hear it in his.

"Are you wet"?

"Yes.Very"

"Touch yourself for me."

"Wha-a-a-t?" I couldn't this was my Mike asking this.

"I'm in a bedroom in a house with my cock in my hand. Touch yourself."

Stunned and embarrassed by his request, I couldn't help but be looking straight into Keith's face when I slid my hand down between my legs. I did it anyway and was met with the slush that had built up there over the evening. "

"I'm there."

"Do it for me now."

"Do what?"

"You know. I want to listen to you when you come. Take your time. We have all this time with your folks gone. I just want to be quiet and listen."

How did he know where my parents were? I didn't ask.

"Okay," I said slowly. Looking down at Keith, I slowly started touching myself, lightly over my swollen lips at first, and then slowly inserting my fingers and sliding them up and down my wet slit. With half closed eyes, I sighed deeply and slightly moved one of my legs to accommodate my hand. My left hand went to my nipple, massaging it slowly to match my slowly moving hips.

When I made a very audible moan, he said, "That's it!! That's what I want to hear. Don't be bashful." His voice was shaking badly, moving me even further up that sexual scale. Taking all this in, Keith made his move, abandoning the quiet shadow he had been. After a very long, sensuous foot rub, it was no surprise when his hands started slowly moving up my legs, making little circles as they advanced. It was not a rush, but rather a continuation of the massage my feet had gotten.

As his hands went above my knees, he pushed my legs further apart, leaning over and trailing kisses up my legs right behind where his hands were rubbing. I closed my eyes and lifted my hips slightly from the warm rush I was feeling.

He teased me forever with his kisses and touch before his fingers found mine. I gave no protest, with my moans audible to the phone. He quietly removed my hands, replacing them with his. I didn't want this to stop and I wasn't going to pretend. I opened my legs fully as his fingers worked magic on my clit, finally slipping inside. When they did, I bucked my body up to meet them with a loud cry.

As I did, the voice on the other end of the world said, "Are you starting to come? Do you feel good?"

"Yes, oh yes, yes, Michael." I wasn't lying, I thought. Keith continued his assault on my clit with his fingers. They felt wonderful in there and I was disappointed when he slowly removed them after a few minutes.

Then the bombshell fell. Of all the times to want to play games, the timing couldn't have been more devastating.

"Is Keith there with you?"

I could have died. I looked down to see what I knew would be a disbelieving look on Keith's face. What I saw instead was a bemused look and then he mouthed the words, "Well?"

It's like all the air in me was trapped and I couldn't breathe.

"Yes." What could I do? I knew he wanted to play and would be super suspicious if I refused.

"What's he doing?"

"Playing with my leg."

"Rub her pussy, Keith."

As if on cue, Keith slid his hand all the way up and slowly re-entered me. I was still soaking and open from his last intrusion and went immediately back to that plateau I was when the phone interrupted us.

Everything went silent for a couple of minutes. I was breathing heavily and knew that Mike could hear me.

"Where is his hand?"

"Inside me."

"Quit rubbing her, Keith." He was really into the game, not having a clue the devastation he was causing.

I let out a little moan when Keith removed his fingers.

"Felt good, huh?" Mike had heard me.

"U-u-h-h-m-m huh," I muttered.

"Oh, I think we can do better. Do you wanna cum hard?"

"Ye-e-s-s-s." I drew out the answer to what was a stupid question.

"OH, I think you'll love this, then. Marla taught me to do it."

I almost shot off the bed!!

"Marla!!" I looked quickly at Keith. He shrugged his shoulders and mouthed, "I told you so!!"

Mikes voice came over the phone shaking, but slow and deliberate.

"It's payback time, sweetie. Eat her pussy, Keith."

When I moaned loudly this time it was more in despair rather than pleasure. Surely this couldn't be true!! I knew that he hadn't done anything with Marla, let alone put his mouth on her down there.

Slowly, deliberately, and with an anxious look on his face Keith took both thumbs and spread me wide open, slowly lowering his face down between my legs. He found my clit with his mouth, slowly running his tongue over it.

Never in my life had I ever felt anything so good!! He went to his knees and lifted my legs up over his shoulders. I made no attempt to fight it, breathing hard and bubbling some nonsense that neither of them was suppose to understand.

My noise became louder, my hips rotating as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping my clit in and out of his mouth, scrapping it with his teeth. I couldn't hold it any more and exploded, bucking so hard he had to stay with me.

"Are you coming?" Mike's voice broke through my orgasm. I tried to answer him as I continued to buck against Keith's face and tongue, my body lifting off the bed, supported only by my head and my legs wrapped around his head. He slipped his hands under my ass to hold me in that elevated position. All that came out was an "A-a-u-u-u-g-h." His moan on the other end told me I had given him all the answer he needed.

Then it just came out of me along with the other mouthing I was doing.

"I love you" came out loud and very clear.

After saying it, I hoped Mike thought it was for him. Keith knew differently. He slowed down for a long time, allowing me to regain myself and then, as if on Mike's cue, he sucked hard on me again, boiling me over again. These were the first orgasms I had experienced with a man and it was so much more intense than I could ever have imagined. The bad circumstance I was in became completely lost on me and the only signal coming to my brain at the time was from my pussy. He just wouldn't stop and I didn't ask him.

"Do you want Keith's cock in you?" Mike broke his silence.

"I want you deep in me."

"No, that's not what I asked."

"Yes, I want him in me." I would play his game.

"No, I think I'd rather tease you a little. Would you like that?"

"Y-e-e-s-s," My answer was long and loud as Keith chose that time to suck real long and hard on an already oversensitive clit.

After he said it, Keith looked up at me between my legs. I don't know what message if any that I sent, but he abandoned me for a second, stood up, and quietly removed his clothes. I caught my breath a little when he exposed a huge, hard cock. It was very slim and long.

"Is he naked?"

"Yes," I said slowly.

"Take him in your hand and slowly rub his head up and down your pussy." Was this my Mike saying all this? From where had all this come? It made me even wetter if that was possible. Keith was listening and watching, obviously caught up in it all. With glazed eyes, he returned my legs back over his shoulders and started rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit. Both of us moaned, me louder than him.

"Wow!" Mike's low voice was shaky and hoarse. "Does he feel that good?"

"Ye-e-s-s-s."

"What do you want him to do?"

I hesitated for a long time. I knew what he wanted to hear. It had also become what I wanted.

"I want him to fuck me." I couldn't believe I had said it so calmly, even though a shaking voice.

"When? How long?"

"Right now. Deep and hard." As soon as I said it I knew it was a mistake. Keith guided himself to me quickly and, without any warning, thrust himself all the way down into me, burying his cock until I felt his balls slap against my ass. I literally screamed and instinctively threw my arms around his neck and gripped him tightly with my legs, driving up against him as hard as I could. I had not been prepared for it and it was an excruciatingly beautiful surprise.

"You're screaming! What's going on?" I fished quickly for an answer. Then I reminded myself it was a telephone game to him.

"Keith is shoving it in me. He's giving me long, slow strokes."

"Go fast," he said. Keith started pumping me like a piston, causing me to cry out again in really intense pleasure. I held on with both arms and legs, wrapping him tightly.

"We're going fast." I could barely get it out, my voice shaky and broken.

"I want kisses. Slow at first with your tongues, then deep." Without a word, Keith found my tongue with his mouth, slowly sucking it in and out as if I were fucking his mouth with it. He teased me for a long time until I started making a begging sound.

"That's it. Make her beg," the voice on the phone demanded. All this time his steady pounding inside me never slowed, pushing the length of it in and out with sure, even strokes that took up the entire length of the shaft. I was holding tight and bucking against him with a rhythm that was in perfect time with each penetration.

Then, his mouth clamped down on mine in a long deep kiss as his speed increased to a rapid tempo. I knew he wasn't going to last and that I would go with him.

"What's happening?" Mike wanted to know.

"We're cumming!!" It was the truth and I just blurted it out.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear everything!"

I didn't. When we came I screamed loud, both in pleasure and trying to cover the sounds Keith was emitting. He had removed his mouth from mine and stuffed my right breast in his mouth, chewing and sucking as he came, apparently trying to mute his sounds. It worked to some degree, but surely Mike could hear something. I couldn't stop coming, the sucking on my breast just intensifying the moment. He kept saying, "That's it! That's it! Don't stop!" as my noise was matched with the flailing of my arms and legs around Keith.

Then he went quiet for a few seconds.

"You know what I want, Keith."

I think that, for the first time, I realized that he actually knew Keith was really with me and that this wasn't a game. By not lying to me they had pulled it off.

I turned my head away from the phone in shame. My husband was having another man fuck me. Was it really to even a score? Was it just a twisted way to get off?

I knew one thing. I was past the point of turning back and I surely couldn't control the situation at all.

'Yeah, I got her." Keith said, easily loud enough for Mike to hear.

"You know what I want you to do to her."

He reached down and gently took each of my ankles in his hands and slowly raised them up close to my shoulders. I knew my crotch was totally exposed, glistening and wet for him.

"Okay, she's bent back so far that her feet are touching her head."

"Is her pussy red and open like Marla's gets?" Mike's voice was almost painful and I winced at his reference to her. Any doubts about them were gone.

"Yeah. She's got cum all over the place."

"Go ahead, Keith. Fuck her ass off!!" Somehow the softness from his voice had left.

Keith looked at me and made an expression like, "Here we go!"

Slowly, very carefully he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crevice. Then he pushed his head into me, stopping ever now and then to tease me.

I thought I had already been fucked. I was wrong. The pounding started in earnest, my legs spread and bent back so far that on occasion he had to release them a little to let me rest.

I started cumming and it seemed like I couldn't stop. I would tell him at times that I couldn't breathe and he would release me for a short time and rest in me, then start right back up again.

He and Mike started a conversation, not so much talking to each other but more Mike questioning and Keith answering. Mike was absorbed by what we were doing and I knew that somehow he was coming ever now and then.

We kept it up for at least half an hour after that. Keith never went soft, staying deep in me with those long strokes even though I knew he had come with me more than once. Mike kept begging for more action and I gave it to him. I certainly didn't have to fake orgasms for him.

When it all slowed down, Keith whispered in my ear.

"Ask him about Marla."

I wasn't prepared to deal with that and shook my head "no."

"If you don't, I will." I knew he meant it.

"Mike, you were just lying about you and Marla?" I hoped the answer was no.

There was a slight hesitation and then he laughed, a bit sarcastically.

"I guess Keith has filled you in, huh?"

"Y e-e-s-s-s. I know he's lying."

But he wasn't.

As I lay there with Keith buried in me, Mike started to tell me in detail and in order how he had been with her. How she had only used her hands the first few times with him to relieve his cock, then how later it had moved to her taking him in her mouth and finally how she would get on top of him and ride him to orgasm.

All that time, Keith was sliding in and out of me. He never became soft and would plunge real deep and hard into me at times as if he was putting an exclamation mark on some things Mike was saying.

As for me, I was crying softly and pumping against Keith as if I were caught up in a dream I couldn't get out of. I didn't want to believe a word I was hearing; yet, I knew it was true. What was worse was that deep down I was responding to it, mentally capturing the scenario he would set for me. For all my anguish, my hips were rolling against Keith like waves coming in off the ocean.

"No-o-o-o, no-o-o-o," was coming quietly out of me but it fell on deaf ears.

Then, it all went quiet. Nobody was saying anything, the only sounds being the breathing of both Keith and I. After just a couple of minutes of this, Keith and I were looking at each other straight in the face. The expression on his face changed and he reached over to the phone and softly said, "It's done, little friend. See you later." Then he lifted the phone and set it back down, cutting Mike off.

It was if somebody had sucked the air out of the room. There was stone silence after Keith hung up the phone. He collapsed on me but still managed to keep the strokes going. Now, though, they were real slow and gentle.

Finally, he spoke.

"Payback's over," he said very gently. Then he put his lips to mine and gave me what I think was the longest, softest kiss I had ever had. Then he wrapped his arms around me, almost lifting me from the bed.

That's when the fucking stopped and the love making started. For a long, long time he slid in and out of me very slowly but very hard, never saying a word.

I think I was still pumping softly against him when he got off me. It was if I could feel a vacuum when he came out.

"You okay?"

It took me a minute to talk. What was there to say?

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"I'm making you a promise right now. There will be no more games with Mike. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah."

He stood up and started putting on his clothes. His massive hard was still standing out. It had to have been a couple of hours.

I guess he read my mind.

"Viagra." That's all he said. I remembered the pill he took when he first came over. That answered that. I always wondered if that stuff worked. It works!!

Then he walked around the room for a minute, looking through my closet and drawers as if looking for something. I guess it was about that time I realized what a sight I must be! I was lying there totally naked on the bed as he walked around, cum pouring out of my gaping hole, some of it already dried on my legs.

I felt like such a slut! Why had this happened to me? Surely this couldn't all be simply as retaliation for some harmless teasing as a young girl. No way. This had to be a long planned seduction by Mike and Keith, maybe even Marla. I wondered how many hours they had spent planning it, talking about me as if I were a prize to be taken.

I kept watching Keith as he looked around the room. Finally, he took a real short and shear dress out of my closet. The only thing I had ever used it for was as a swim suit cover. It was way too revealing to wear out.