A Commitment is a Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up buddy?" he said on greeting me.

I went for it, "you know how we both want to get our mothers into the sack?"

"Yea like every fucking day man, so what's new."

I looked at him square in the eye, and said, "well, today I got mine, I've beaten you to it you loser!" and I grinned at him.

He slumped on to a chair in our kitchen.

"You haven't, Sandy, you haven't?" But he could see in my face that I had, we know each other too well.

"Jesus tell me about, all of it, fill me in." he whispered.

So I told him everything, the finding of the book, the promised offerings of my mom's, and me holding her to them. I did not tell him I was fucking his mother, which would have been too much.

We sat for an hour discussing it, every detail, well, nearly every detail.

He left, but not before saying he was going to get his mother, come hell or high water. No would not be an option. I went to bed, but I was gripped all night by the fear of what my mother was going to say or do.

In the morning I heard her pottering around, dad had gone to work. I had to go and face her. I went down. I made a noise and sat down, I daren't make the first sound, I didn't trust my voice. She said over her shoulder, "Morning baby, you had a good night at Franks last night, hmmm?"

"Er yes mom," I answered quietly.

"Good, Anna called me and told me you did."

She could have shot me with a stun gun; it wouldn't have had more effect. I never answered.

She turned around to face me, I lowered my head waiting for the barrage. She came behind me, put her hands on my shoulders, bent her head, I could feel her breath on my neck. She kissed it.

"That was the last time honey, I love Anna with all my heart, but I love you more and I'm not prepared to share you either, she'll have to make do with Frank from now on, okay?"

"Mom?"

"I forget what its like to be so young baby; I'm not angry, not even a little bit. Now are we going upstairs to bed, or do you want to stay down here sword fencing all day?"

"Mom," I shouted, I jumped up and hugged her.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, I, er, I umm, er it just happened, I didn't erm, ah, I er, oh mom."

She pulled me from the kitchen and we went up stairs, where we spent the rest of the day.

Mom said, "Ooooh," and licked her middle finger, "got a snatched nail baby, wait a moment," she went into the bathroom and came back, "that's better," she said and showed me the now shortened nail of her right middle finger, "don't want it to get caught do we?"

"No, I innocently replied, we carried on and then mom wrapped her arm over my waist, I waited with bated breath for my next lesson. That's when I felt her feeling my ass.

"Mom," I whispered, "that's my bum."

"Is it," she said back over her shoulder. Then she struck, I felt her sink it right into my ass, boy did I jump or what! It was the most unusual feeling I had ever in my short life had had. And I have to admit I liked it. Mom stayed there a while, in out in out, shake it all about, you name it she did it, her other hand was now wrapped around my hard prick.

Then she got up on to her knees, "get behind me darling," she told me, I did as ordered.

"Now do it to me Sandy, put it right in."

I drove all the way in, mom gasped and shuddered, "oh, oh, oh," she moaned, and then peered over her shoulder at me.

"Not there baby, I love it don't get me wrong, but you are in the wrong place sweetheart, the wrong hole, I want you in my ass! Do me there baby, do me now."

I was more than amazed, I had never even thought about ass fucking, until my mom had just jammed her finger into mine nothing like that had ever entered my childish head.

"Mom," I said, "are you sure, I er, I didn't know..."

"Yes darling, do it, I want you to baby, please do it."

So I pulled my dick out, aimed it at her ass and pressed it in, she squealed, but her hole clamped my in tight with a vice like grip, I went for it then, mom wanted it, mom would get it.

So I fucked her long and hard, soft and slow, all the way in and still, all the way out and still, she ended up flat on her stomach moaning in what seemed like ecstatic pain, until I jettisoned my thick creamy load into her, she screamed quietly and I saw the reaction her body had when she came, and she came hard and long.

Mom and I had a great week, I didn't see Frank until the Friday night at our party, he had a shit eating grin on his face and I knew, I just knew he had got his mother. But in truth, it was her who had got him, my mom and her had more or less set it all up, not withstanding me fucking the life out of Anna. At the party I got a few minutes alone with Anna upstairs, she grabbed me and kissed me," your mom knows nothing about this, you are hers, Frank is mine, end of," I kissed her back, copped a good feel of those luscious tits.

She breathed into my mouth, "but if I ever get you alone again Sandy Morris, look out because I'm going to eat you alive!" She kissed me again, squashed my prick lovingly, and went downstairs again. Life is great now, both Frank and I have our dream women all to ourselves, but I must admit the thought of us swapping is beginning to have an appeal, I wonder what Frank would say?