A Company Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake tried to regain control.
3.1k words
4.43
166.4k
15

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Jake was motionless above me as he tried to regain control of his pulsating cock. Our harsh breathing filled the room as we lay there, arms and legs entwined as our sex organs cried out in pleasure. The respite was short lived as Jake started fucking me again with pounding thrusts, sending jolts all through my body. The film of sweat had grown making our body's slick. My tits were squeezed between us and my nipples were being stimulated by the coarse hair on his chest. Gone were the guilt feelings of adultery as Jake pounded my pussy with renewed vigor and determination. I responded with uninhibited movements of my own, thrusting my pussy up to meet his downward plunge, accepting his full, hard length inside me.

Quickly, I was brought to the brink of orgasm as he fucked me so violently, each stroke of his prick sliding against my clit was like and electric shock. All at once I felt Jake's body stiffen, the full weight of his hips driving his cock to the hilt. I felt the rapid throbbing as his cock-head erupted, squirting his thick, sticky cum into my cervix. My sensitive cunt reacted to the throbbing, squirting cock and started the long slide down to orgasmic pleasure. The sensations lasted long moments as we lay there, pinned together by cock and cunt. The throbs and squirts of his cock slowly abated, as my cunt continued to suck and squeeze as if trying to get every drop of sperm from him.

We rested, allowing ourselves deep breaths of air as the sexual sensations diminished. Kissing me and nuzzling at my neck and ears, Jake rolled over onto his back, pulling me effortlessly with him. In a moment, I was astride him, his half-hard cock still embedded in my pussy. I pushed downwards trying to keep it from slipping out of my flooded cunt. I gave a little cry of disappointment as I felt it finally slip out, even though I squeezed my cunt muscles tightly, trying to hold it in. My pussy felt so empty and open and the juices of our orgasms began to flow out, drenching Jake's cock and balls.

"Oh God!" I whispered to Jake as my lips sought his. "I have never been fucked like that before! It was great!"

"Then you want more of it?" He grinned, as I set upright, my tits hanging down and swaying slightly as I moved.

"Yes! Even though I shouldn't!" I replied.

"Then why don't you move down there and show your appreciation to the object of your affection." He said, pushing me downwards toward his feet.

"But you are so wet and sticky down there." I protested, knowing exactly what he was asking.

"So what?" he replied, "You have swallowed cum before?"

"Well, Yes!" I admitted.

"And was it from men since you have been married to Monty?"

"Yes." I replied, hesitatingly.

"And you have tasted pussy juice, too?"

I nodded my head, and he asked, "Who's?"

"Mine."

"Anyone else's?

"Why do you want to know all of this?" I asked.

"Because you are my slut and I want to know all about you."

By this time, he had maneuvered me downward until I was crouched above his crotch. I looked at his soft cock surrounded by the matted hair. His balls, looking like two large walnuts hung down between his legs, were glistening wetly from our juices.

"So answer me!" He said as his fingers curled into my hair.

"There was a neighbor girl just a bit older than I. She showed me how to eat her."

"You liked it and did it a lot for her?"

"Yes."

"Then you should enjoy this, too!" He said as he pulled my face down into the wet, matted hair.

The acrid smell wafted up to my nose, but surprisingly. I was not repulsed by it, but was stimulated at the thoughts surrounding my predicament. I bent to my task, licking, sucking, and lapping as he guided my head, mouth, and tongue about his crotch. I sucked his balls one at a time into my mouth, swirling my tongue about them, then at his urging took both balls into my mouth and rolled them about with my tongue. After about 15 minutes he allowed me to stop, but only after he had made me lick his ass-hole as he curled up with his knees to his chest.

"Good Girl! My little married bitch. Too bad, Monty and the girls were not here to see that performance!" He patted my head, gently.

"Please, Jake! Don't talk like that! They must never know about this." I begged.

"Don't worry about it! Just do as I say and they will never know what a slut and whore you are!" I know my face flamed red with embarrassment as he said that, but considering what had happened over the last few hours certainly seemed to validate every word he said.

Jake reached out and pulled me down beside him, cupping my tits in his hands as we kissed.

"I think we need something to eat!" Jake stretch out his hand and turned the clock on the head board to face him. It seemed that the violent fucking we had done had moved things around a bit. A framed picture of Monty stared out at me, the smile on his face was almost as if he had been watching and had approved of our performance. I sat up and slipped out of bed, looking briefly for my robe. Realizing that it must still be in the other room, I told Jake that I needed to shower and then I would fix sandwiches or what ever he wanted. He nodded his head in approval, and I walked out of the room, feeling his eyes on my naked body.

I adjust the water flow to the shower and stepped inside. I had just begun soaping up and I heard the shower door open and felt Jake's presence behind me. He took the soap from me and began lathering my back. I relaxed as he continued rubbing my ass-cheeks and thighs. When he was satisfied, he pressed his body to mine and wrapped his arms around me and continued to soap me up. Gently, he massaged my breasts and nipples, pulling and pinching them until they stood erect. Down over my stomach and to my crotch, his soapy fingers spreading and delving into my pussy.

When he stopped, I turned around and took the soap from him, lathering him up as he had done me. My fingers massaged his back and ass cheeks. Then his chest and stomach. I knelt down in front of him, soaping his legs and thighs. Finally, his cock and balls were handled gently and lovingly, my fingers tracing a sensual line even back to his ass-hole as he spread his legs for me.

For a long time we stood under the stinging spray, watching the soapy water cascade down our bodies, swirling down the drain. I reached up and removed the shower head from its holder and directed it spray onto Jake's naked body. This was really the first chance I had to really see it. I was quite surprised to notice the difference between Him and Monty. Where as Monty's skin was smooth and white, with just a light brown patch of hair around his cock and balls. Jake's was a darker tan, with a hairy chest covering the muscular features. A thin line of hair ran down from his navel to merge with the dark, thick patch of hair surrounding his cock and balls. Not that Monty was fat and flabby, but the muscles were not as defined as Jake's was.

Then there was a significant difference in their sexual equipment. Monty's balls hung close to his shaft and his cock hung down about 3 ½ to 4 inches when soft. When Monty was hard, his cock swelled to a respectable size of 6 ¼ inches X 1 ½ inches.

Jake's Balls, On the other hand was larger, hanging at least 3 ½ Inches below his cock. The loose skin of his sack stretched around two large testicles, about the size of large walnuts. His soft cock hung down about 5 ½ inches down his leg. It was the largest cock and balls that I had ever seen. The thought of it hard and erect made me want to measure it, but that would have to wait until another time. Jake took the shower head from me and rinsed the soap away, directing the spray against my tits and nipples. The tingle of the spray caused my nipples to harden and areolas to pucker, making my nipples stick out more.

Jake, then directed the spray between my legs, rinsing the suds out of my bush and off my thighs. Placing the shower head tight against my pussy mouth, the pressure of the water actually penetrated my vagina, having the same effect as a douche. The sensation of the spray against my clit caused me to bite my lips and to stifle a moan of pleasure. Jake caught the look of passion on my face, and remarked, "Hum! Another secret that you gave up? So you have tried the spray?" Embarrassed a bit, I nodded. "Yes!"


With my cunt washed good inside and out, I stood there waiting for Jake to direct me. "Ok, Cunt! Let's get dried off and have something to eat. You can't live on sex forever and neither can I." I stepped out of the shower and got a large, fluffy towel. I watched Jake walk toward me, his cock, and balls swinging between his legs. Quickly. I dried him off, taking great care to be gentle with his balls. When I was through with him, I noticed that his prick had swelled a bit, especially the large, purple head. I dried myself off as Jake watched me. He smiled encouragingly as I spread my legs and dabbed at my pussy, my clit was still a bit sensitive as the towel rubbed against it.

Jake followed me into the kitchen. I could feel his eyes on my naked body as he sat at the table and I moved about, preparing a sandwich and soup for both of us. I admit that it was stimulating to me to have him so interested in the movements of my breasts and ass. I placed our lunch on the table and feeling his hands caress my ass and I did a little bump and grind to let him know that I liked it. I walked over to the refrigerator and extracted two bottles of beer and returned to the table and sat down next to Jake. It did feel kind of unusual to be eating and being stark naked.

We made small talk to each other as we ate our lunch, sipping our beer. I had thoughts of sitting at this table with my family and remembering our family talks. Looking at Jake and me sitting naked made me blush. However, I had gotten into this by foolish actions and would have to accept what Jake had planned for me.

Somehow, I thought that he would soon tire of me and find someone else to fuck as he had me. I would go along with his wishes and keep our little secret from my family. It was the only thing I could do. I cleared the table of our dishes, stacking them in the sink. The empty bottles were placed in the trash. I would put every thing away after Jake left. I walked back to Jake and stood quietly as he ran his hands all over my body, almost like he was inspecting me. I began to warm to his touch, moaning softly as he pinched and pulled at my nipples. His hands moved down my body, caressing here and there. I spread my legs as his fingers curled through my bush, pulling my cunt hair, then slipping between the glistening folds of my cunt lips.

The friction of his fingers against my clit brought a soft moan to my lips and I felt the sensitive bud began to swell. Jake stood up and pulled me to him. I felt his cock press into my belly and he kissed me about the neck, face, and ears. I opened my mouth to his probing tongue as I felt his hand come between us and guide his now fully erect cock between my legs. My breath was coming faster and I worked my hips back and forth, rubbing the length of his cock against my clit.

Jake released me and turned me around. Moving a chair out of the way, he bent me over the table. Stepping closer to my ass, I felt him rub his cock head along my moist lips, probing slightly until he felt the slick opening. He drove the full length of his prick into my cunt, jolting both me and the table. Making long, slow strokes into my pussy caused me to lubricate his cock more. I moaned my disappointment as I felt him withdraw completely, but a split second later the hot wetness of his cock head touched my ass-hole.

"No!" I cried, "Please! Not there!" I struggled against his hands as one grabbed my hair, forcing my face against the cool table top and the other guided his cock into my ass-hole. I screamed loudly as it slipped painfully deeper into my ass.

"Stop your screaming! Bitch! Just relax and it won't hurt so much." and a moment later I felt the hairless sack of his balls slap against my empty cunt. I knew then that he was completely in my ass-hole. Without pausing, Jake made several long strokes in and out of my ass-hole, each time his thrusts were so hard he almost lifted my feet off the floor as well as moving the table an inch or so with each stroke.

Without warning, Jake withdrew his cock, spun me around, and thrust his cock into my mouth, I have no time to protest or prepare, the taste of his boiling cum flooded my mouth, and all I could do was gag and swallow. The throb and squirting slowed and I struggled to get my breath as Jake held my head to his crotch. When he released me I gagged and run to the sink, but there was nothing coming up, I had managed to swallow everything without choking to death.

Jake stood there, his half hard cock dripping cum on the floor and a grin on his face. It was obvious that he was enjoying my humiliation and discomfort.

"Well, Cocksucker! Don't just stand there and look! Come clean me up!"

"NO!" I cried.

"Now, you know it is not good for you to say no to me, but seeing as how you are fairly new to this, I'll let it go for now." he grinned wickedly. "I wonder what your girls would think."

Knowing that I was defeated, I got a wet clothe and wiped his cock clean. Shuddering to think of what had happened. I would certainly try to avoid that again.

"Jake, the time... Sara and Melissa will be home before long, I need time to rearrange things." I cautioned him.

"What time do they get here?"

"4:30 PM. Or very close to that" I replied.

"Well it is only a little after 3:00 PM, now, so we still have a little time to play." he replied. "What do you use to remove the hair from your legs and underarms?"

"I use a depilatory cream." I answered. "Why?"

"Go get it, and also a pair of scissors! And don't ask so many questions."

I got the items he asked for from the bathroom and carried them to him. Once again, I was placed on the table with my legs over the edge. Jake grabbed my ankles and spread my legs, resting my feet on the edge of the table. Next, he pulled up a chair and sat down, my pussy was right before him. I was not sure what to expect, but I hoped for a tongue lashing like he had given my earlier in the bedroom. Instead, Jake pushed my knees sideways, spreading my crotch even more. I felt his fingers spreading my pussy lips then he ran them through my bush.

"Hmmm!" He smiled, "Still looks good! But your ass-hole looks a little red and stretched."

"It has a good reason to look that way!" I replied, "My God, Jake! You are so big down there!"

"Yes, and you love it that way, don't you?" He scoffed, "I bet mine was not the first cock to be rammed up your pretty ass-hole, was it?"

Embarrassed to admit it, I refrained from answering, but seeing that knowing smirk on his face, I knew that he knew he was right. I felt a tug on my pussy hair, followed by the "snip-snip" sound of the scissors. Realizing what was happening, I cried.

"No! Jake No! Don't cut my pussy hair! Monty will notice it right away! What will I say to him?"

"Stop your complaining, Cunt! I'm sure you will think of something to tell him." He laughed, "Just like all the other times that you were out fucking around on him."

Again, my silence gave credit to his statement of my infidelity. Minutes passed as the scissors continued to clip at my cunt-hair, his fingers brushing it away and letting it fall on the floor. By the time he was through clipping, I could feel my clit throbbing as he clipped around it.

Next, Jake took the bottle of depilatory cream and spread it liberally all over my crotch area. It had a soothing effect at first, followed by a slightly irritated feeling as the cream did it's work on the remains of my pussy hair. Jake helped me off the table and led me back to the bathroom. It would take about 5 minutes for the cream to work. He had me sit on the commode and suck his cock. By the time it took the cream to work, my lips had also done their work on his cock. The combination of the cream and my sucking caused a sexual response in me. I wanted to rub my clit in the worst way, but the cream prevented me from doing that. Jake's cock had responded equally well to my sucking and I felt it swelling in my mouth. Soon it was rubbing the opening of my throat and caused a slight gagging sound.

I would not have minded at all if he had finished in my mouth, but he had other plans. "Ok. My little cocksucker! Go wash your pussy and then come back to the bedroom."

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers