A Company Affair Ch. 08

Story Info
Jake takes her ass in front of a window.
3.7k words
4.36
216.9k
23

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

(A note from the Authoress)

After posting several chapters of "A Company Affair" I was pleasantly surprised at the volume of comments I received, both in the feedback and public sections of Literotica. I do appreciate the negative as well as the positive comments because without them, I would have no indication of your thoughts on my story. I am well aware that I cannot satisfy everyone, but it does give me the courage to keep trying.

I try to learn by my mistakes and will try to satisfy some of your concerns. A fantasy is just that, not to be considered reality, but to make it a believable read, it must bare some semblance to reality. Fantasies are started when through experiences or a desire to experience the things we are curious about, which, I admit freely that curious minds can be beneficial. While, not admitting guilt as a cheating wife, I remind my readers that clinical surveys point out that females reach their sexual prime in their mid-thirties and the male reaches his in his teens. This, in no way ridicules the male for any lack of ability in the sexual process, but points out the difference between male and female. Secondly, I have failed to give accurate physical descriptions to my characters, which is a little late at this point, but better late than never.

Lorri is a 39 year old married housewife with 2 teen-age daughters. Still in love with her hubby but curious. She is 5-2, 135#, 36c-28-38 and brown eyes and brown, short, hair about midway above her shoulders. She has friends, both male and female, who think she is both intelligent and attractive.

Jake is a younger, aggressive male, age 29, 6-2, and 190#. Black wavy hair and brown eyes. College educated and climbing the corporate ladders. Well built and works out to keep it that way as he feels that the ladies around him see him as a sexual object. (Some do and some don't)

Monty is 48, a bit pudgy, the typical married man, loves wife, and family, but unaware of hidden desires or past experiences of his wife. He is an adequate lover but lacks the romantic feelings because of his age and his work.

I hope this will answer a few of your questions and I'll be sure to incorporate these descriptions in my next postings. Thank you, one, and all. Lorri4you

---------------------------------------


With his cock plunging into my pussy, I let out a loud scream, my pleasure so intense that it flowed all through my body. Almost at the same time, I felt his cock head swell and explode his cum deep into my clinching pussy, a loud groan from him seemed to echo my scream of pleasure. With my arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body, His prick throbbed and pulsed, pumping his hot, thick cum into the very opening of my cervix.

For long moments we lay there, bathed in sweat from our exertions and basking in the glow of sexual satisfaction. Jake made slow movements with his cock, allowing my pussy muscles to squeeze it, as if milking all the cum from its softening length. I could feel the combined juices seeping out of my cunt and trickling down across my ass-hole. I knew also that his cock and balls were wet with the same juices and I was aware that if left as it were, the juice would drip out and stain the sheets of Sara's bed. Not wanting to leave any sign that I had been fucked so recently on her bed, I moved around and managed to get on top of Jake. This, of course, let the cum flow more easily out and down onto Jake's bare cock and balls as he lay contentedly below me as I straddled his hips.

"Well, I have to give you credit for being the horniest bitch I've had in a long time!" Jake laughed. "How many times did you cum?"

"Three times, Jake. Twice while you were eating me and once when you were fucking me." My voice trying to hide the sense of pleasure I received from his skillful cock and tongue. But, had he noticed the smile on my lips as I lay my head on his chest, he would have known for sure that I loved it

"Yeah, I thought so. I could feel your hungry pussy sucking and squeezing my cock. Do you fuck Monty that way, too?"

I smiled to myself and kept silent as I knew that males are always trying to compare themselves with other males, whither it be for size or stamina. I guess it is a Macho thing with them, because Monty and other guys I had been intimate with had asked me much the same thing. Understanding their egos is a key to survival with females like me. A shy look and smile makes them think that they are rated at the top of the heap. But I cautioned myself, do not take Jake too casually for he had the power to turn my world upside down.

We lay there for long time, recuperating. Each of us lost in our own thoughts. Finally, Jake stirred, his large, powerful hands pushing my body downward.

"Ok, cum slut! You know what to do, now that you've had your fun. Time to clean me up."

"Oh, Jake! Don't make me do that!" I begged, "It makes me feel so sluttish."

"Listen to me, you fucking bitch! When are you going to learn that you have no say in the matter?" He said angrily, as he grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face into his crotch. "Now. Get busy!"

"Yes, Jake, I'm sorry!" As I started licking his slippery cock, his hands relaxed his grip on my hair and I looked up to see him smiling that superior smile as I cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue and lips. Maybe ten minutes later, as I was licking the last of visible cum He pushed me away and sat up.

"Very good, my little slut! Now you are learning who is in charge around here. Too bad that you don't have someone to clean your pussy up like that. I bet that you would like it."

I made no reply as he got to his feet and motioned for me to come with him. I looked about the room and saw nothing out of place except for the bed being rumpled. I made a mental note to look closer after Jake left. I could not afford to arouse the girl's suspicions as to what was happening to their mother.

Jake leads me into the kitchen and had me fix soup and sandwiches for both of us as he sat and watched me moving about naked. I don't know why, but it didn't seem to bother me as much as it had the day before. I sat our lunch on the table and got a bottle of beer for each of us. Jake sat opposite of me and he asked questions about Monty's and my relationship, digging for all the details that he could. I know that it aroused him immensely when I told him about Monty fucking me that night after the company event and my pussy was still wet with his cum.

"Yeah! That was a good one on Old Monty, wasn't it?" Jake laughed, "Well, we will have to have it happen again, won't we. Slut?"

"But, Jake! He could easily get wise to that. It worked that time, but you never know." I protested.

"Look, My little married whore! Would it really matter if he did? I doubt that you could drive him off with a stick. You probably have him so pussy whipped that he would welcome another cock to help him satisfy you."

"That is not true!" I replied, "Jake loves me and he is a good lover."

"So you say!" Jake retorted, "If he is as good as you say, then why are you offering your hot pussy to everyone in sight. You were just waiting for someone to come by and fuck you good, weren't you?"

"No!" I whimpered, averting my eyes. "I was bored and the wine had gotten to me. I just needed a breath of fresh air and you took advantage of my condition."

"Hell, Yes! I took advantage of you because you wanted me to. He stated. "I had been watching you most of the evening and it couldn't have been plainer if you had written "Slut" on your forehead. Damn, woman, I could almost smell it across the room."

"Well, I did let it get out of hand and I'm sorry for my actions that night. Can't we forget about the circumstances and be friends. I am seriously afraid that this will come to the attention of Monty or the girls if we continue on with this situation. It would be disastrous to me and my family if this became public." I pleaded for his understanding.

Jake's voice softened a little as he looked at me. "Maybe we can make a few changes to help your guilt feelings. You know if it wasn't me, It would be another man and I kind of like fucking you."

At least. What he said made sense. I smiled at him, happy for the small victory, which I had received by him agreeing to make some changes. Of course, it was a bit premature as I had no idea of the changes to come.

I cleared the dishes away, being sure to put them in the dishwasher this time so they would not be noticed by the girls. Jake and I finished our beers and I tossed the bottles in the trash. I sensed that Jake would want to fuck me at least once more before he left, so I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. He responded by caressing my tits and pulling at the nipples. I took his hand and pulled him to his feet, leading him, this time into my bedroom. Once there, we embraced and kissed deeply. His large hands grasped my ass cheeks, lifting me off my feet. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. His prick was nestled in my crotch and I could feel it throbbing, getting stiffer and stiffer. For a moment, I felt a thrill course through me as I clung to him, feeling his desire rising. Many times in the past, I had felt the same thrill course through me as I preformed these acts of sex for my male partners. Whether it was oral, anal, or vaginal, I feel the thrill of satisfaction as I feel them tremble and grow weak as I take their loads of cum into my body.

Maybe that is why I feel it more strongly as I am sucking their cock. The suction of my mouth and tongue on their prick is so tight that the throbbing and pulsing is transmitted to me by my tongue, as well as through my hands which are grasping their thighs. At the moment of orgasm, I always hear them gasp, then the muscles in their legs and cock go into this sexual spasm and the nectar is given up to the Bee. It made me feel strong, beautiful, and so sensual. This is why I feel that the female is the stronger of the sexes, but on the other hand, she is robbed of her power by society's teachings of male dominance and her emotions.

It is hard to change when a young female is taught to be virginal, then, after marriage and in the bedroom; her hubby wants her to be a slut. Is that a double standard? Fortunately, times are changing. Females are seeking sexual excitement just as the males have been doing it forever. But I digress from my story.

Jake has been sliding his cock back and forth between my pussy lips as I clung to him. Using my arms and thigh muscles, I raise myself up until I felt his cock-head spread my pussy lips. Then I relaxed and felt his cock go into my cunt as I gasped at the sensation. My lips and tongue sought his as I wiggled my hips, settling down until I could feel my clitoris riding back and forth on the shaft of his massive cock. I knew, deep down that I should not be showing so much passion to Jake, but I could not deny my pleasure.

Jake bounced me up and down on his cock by lifting my ass up, then letting it drop. His swollen prick-head was touching the very bottom of my cuntal pouch as if seeking the very opening to my womb. A fleeting thought flashed through my mind as I tried to remember if I had taken my birth control pill. Jake started walking throughout the house, carrying me securely impaled on his large prick, standing for long moments in front of all the windows where the drapes had been opened before.

"No! Jake! Please don't do this to me!" I begged, "Someone may see us."

"Should I care?" He laughed, "You are the neighborhood slut, and I wouldn't be surprised that you have stood naked in front of these windows before. So, just shut up and enjoy the ride!"

I shut my eyes and held tighter to him as he worked my ass up and down on his cock, right in front of our biggest window. I didn't dare look to see if any of my neighbors might be looking. While my face flamed red with embarrassment, a small sexual thrill flowed from my stomach down to my pussy, causing my cunt muscles to flutter and contract, squeezing his rigid shaft, locking it tighter in my pussy. I was very much aware of the pressure of his cock shaft against my clitoris as he moved us around. Somewhere between the living room and the family room my pussy started clinching and spasming around the thick shaft. I moaned loudly, biting gently into the flesh of his shoulder to stifle the sound. Jake's strong hands lifted and wiggled my ass on his slippery prick and it seemed to me that my whole cunt had melted and was flowing down around his throbbing cock.

Jake had stopped moving and allowed me to savor the exquisite feelings of climaxing on his deeply embedded prick. I kissed him long and deeply as my pussy clinched and squeezed at his cock. Gone were the feelings of embarrassment as I clung to him, kissing breathlessly as our tongues danced and probed deeply.

Jake began to walk again, still holding me effortlessly on his rigid cock. As we entered the family room, I glanced nervously at the open drapes. Never had I ever been so completely exposed as I was now. Sure, Jake had been right about me allowing others to see me naked in my own home, but that had been just innocent fun, the paper boy, or maybe the cable or phone guy. No one that would complain about seeing a naked woman.

But this was different. I could only hope that nobody was looking into our back yard. Jake began to loosen his grip on my ass, allowing more of my weight to press on his cock. I tightened my legs around his waist, but he put one arm around my waist holding me tightly to him as the other hand pried my legs apart. God! I couldn't believe it! In just moments, my whole body was being supported just by my arms around his neck and his cock in my pussy. I felt like my pussy was a coat on a peg.

Gradually, my weight forced his cock to slip out of my cunt, rubbing against my swollen, sensitive clit. I tried to stifle the moan of pleasure as his prick-head contacted my clit and my hips surged upwards, trying to maintain the erotic contact. Unceremoniously, Jake released me and spun me around, forcing me to kneel on the sofa and my upper body supported by my arms and the sofa back. He stepped between my legs and lifted my ass up placing his rigid cock against my ass hole.

"Alright! You fucking, cock sucking slut! It's my turn now!" and he surged forward. A loud groan escaped from my throat as he rammed his straining prick into my tender ass-hole. Immediately he was balls deep into me, stroking back and forth furiously. I was glad that his prick had been wet from my pussy juice or it would have been very painful. I bit my lip, closing my mind to everything except the pounding of my ass-hole and the sensation of my tits swinging violently.

Jake's strong hands helped to pull me backwards, allowing his enormous cock to stretch and batter my anus. I relaxed my sphincter muscles as much as I could and took my right hand and extended it down between my spread legs, feeling the wetness cover my fingers as I probed my drenched pussy. The hard nub of my erect clit was so sensitive that I knew that I would be coming again very soon and applied light caresses to it with my slick fingers. I sensed that Jake was very close to his climax also and continued to rub my clit.

Just a moment later, I felt his leg muscles stiffen and his cock was driven deep into my anus, his hands gripping my hips as he forced every bit of his cock-shaft into my bowels. Rubbing my clit furiously as his cock throbbed and shot thick globs of cum into my ass, I felt my own orgasm spreading through me, my ass-hole clinching around his cock and my pussy squeezing my fingers, as I moved to the rhythm of my climax. Jake bent forward over my back, his hands moving up to catch my swinging tits and his fingers pulling roughly at my nipples.

"You are a hot, fucking bitch, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear. "I'm glad that I caught you in a horny mood that night, otherwise I might have missed you."

"Jake, Please! I have done what you asked me too. Sara and Melissa will be coming soon. I need time to straighten up the house before they and Monty get home."

He laughed, "You sure you don't want another climax?"

"No, Jake! I have had plenty for today. Don't forget Monty will be demanding his marital rights as well." I tried to inject a little humor into my answer.

"Well, He will have a well greased hole, no matter which one he chooses." He chuckled, "Which one do you think he will choose, slut?"

"My pussy, probably. He usually likes to lick my pussy before he fucks me, but I can't let him do that because he will taste your cum!"

"What if I told you to wash it good for him? Would that make him happy?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure it would, Jake. I just can't have him getting suspicious. We can continue this affair as long as I'm not exposed." I offered.

"Well, now! That is a good offer if I ever heard one. I have a feeling that you like my cock more than you do Monty's, Don't you my little cock sucking cunt?"

Wanting to pacify him, I answered him affirmatively, "Yes, Jake! I love your cock!"

"Good! I'm glad to hear you say that!" He laughed harshly.

Without warning, Jake withdrew his half-hard cock fro my ass-hole. Grabbing me by my waist, he turned me upside down, my head on the floor and my ass leaning against the sofa. I'm sure that I looked much like a rag doll tossed about carelessly by a young girl, my legs waving wildly above my head. Jake straddled my head as he knelt on the floor, his slimy cock hanging against my cheek. "Suck it! Bitch! Show me how much you love my cock after it has been up your married ass-hole." He yelled.

Knowing that it was useless to protest, I opened my mouth and sucked the slimy head inside. Jake bent over me and rested my thighs on his shoulders. I felt his hot breath on my spread pussy lips, the a jolt of pure Pain/pleasure and he raked my swollen clit with his teeth. Then clamping his lips around it, sucked it forcefully, stretching it to the max. Almost against my will, my clit was sending the urge to climax and the thought of the slimy cock in my mouth was forgotten as I sucked it deeper into my mouth. The sensations of his teeth tongue and lips on my engorged clit sent me over the edge of orgasmic bliss. Slowly, it passed and I became aware of Jakes cock so deep in my throat that his large balls were resting in my eye sockets. Had it been erect I'm sure it would have choked me. Jake released my legs and without his support I toppled side ways on the floor, breathing raggedly as his cock slipped from my mouth.

"Ok, My married slut! I will leave you until next week. I will consider your situation and see if we can make a few changes." He got to his feet and began to dress. I was too exhausted to move and lay there naked and open. When he left, I didn't move until I heard the door close behind him. For several long minutes, I contemplated my situation, wondering if I confessed it all to Monty and begged his forgiveness. I was uncertain as to my own feelings. What would I do if Monty rejected my pleas for forgiveness and tossed me out on my ass?

There was just too much uncertainty in that direction so ultimately I could only decide to stay in this situation with Jake calling the shots. I slowly got to my feet and made my way to the bathroom. As I passed the mirror, I remembered the need to inspect myself for any incriminating marks. Nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed my clit. I spread my legs looking closely and realized that it was swollen, a very dark red and protruded well past my outer labia. Damn, Jake! You have marked me again.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers