A Company Affair Ch. 16

Story Info
A new kind of threat.
3.8k words
4.31
91.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

"No!! No!!" I screamed loudly. The full impact hitting me as I watched the screen fill with a grainy image of me standing naked, meekly in front of Jake. The sound was almost non-existent. There was no need for sound when the camera panned in closer, revealing the look of arousal on my face. The stance of my body, my tits being pressed tightly to his chest, his hands squeezing and spreading my ass cheeks as we kissed passionately. The screen changed to me, kneeling, helping Jake extract his feet from his pants. The images slid by, making the screen flicker as I watched in horror as I handled his huge prick in my hands before opening my mouth and taking it deeply into my mouth.

The camera panned in and out, catching all of the sexual actions. Still crying, I tried to hide my face from the flickering screen, but each time I tried to look away, Jake jerked my head around forcing me to watch each disgusting act.

"Please, Jake! Don't do this to me." I pleaded, as one hand held me by the hair of my head and the other holding my hips in position as his cock made slow and steady strokes into my ass-hole.

"Now, does my married slut still want to be set free so she can fuck and suck as she pleases?" he roared, pulling my ass even deeper onto his cock

"Please, Jake! It's only a matter of time before we are found out. I was only thinking of you as well. Having an affair with one of your employee's wives is not the best thing for your own career." I said, pleadingly.

"Don't you worry about my career, slut! You better be worried about your own ass. What do you think will happen to you if I show this video to some of my friends?" He replied.

"Oh, Jake! You wouldn't do that! I would lose everything, my home, my family, everything." I cried, tears still running down my cheeks as he forced me to watch the incriminating scenes on the TV. There was no chance of ever convincing anyone who might view the video that I was innocent and being forced to participate in this escapade.

"Then you better re-think your position on getting out of our affair, bitch." He laughed, grinding his cock viciously into my ass-hole. "Besides, the camera operator has to be paid."

"Wha... What do you mean?" I stammered, a sinking feeling spreading through my body as the impact of his word hit me.

"Well, it's obvious that if you want to dance, you have to pay the fiddler." He said, cruelly. "Surely, you understand the value of video cameras and the men who operate them."

"But, there was nobody there except you and me." I moaned, frightened even more as I grasped the meaning of his words. "How could that be?"

"I guess you are not familiar with surveillance systems, are you? You know like the one's they have in the Gambling Casino's I figured you would try to pull something like this, so I got myself a little more protection. You have to admit that Greg knows his job." He gloated.

"Who is Greg?" I asked, dreading to hear his answer.

"Why, Greg is responsible for the making of this fine video. It is his system that captured your slutty ass on video. It was his house that you came to so willingly and he has it set up perfectly to catch everything going on no matter where you are in the house." He said, sarcastically.

"Jake, you can't do this to me. Haven't I done everything you wanted?" I asked.

"Not yet, slut! But we will work on it. You have a debt to pay off, now. There are certain expenses incurred in the making of this video and Greg will want to be compensated for them." He grunted, driving his prick repeatedly into my ass-hole.

"What expenses?" I asked.

"Well, the cost of time and materials, plus the expertise of editing, copying, and printing a few hard copies, which you will find in that envelope. This is your copy. Greg has retained the original and has made me a copy as well." He sneered.

"So, it's a matter of money?" I asked hopefully. "How much?"

"Greg wants Ten Thousand Dollars for his part and if you really want out, I will release you for another Ten Thousand." He said.

"Oh, God! Jake! I don't have money like that!" I cried, shocked at the amount.

"Well, you should have thought of that before, slut. But we are reasonable guys. You can work it off. Greg has need of an attractive slut whore in one of his establishments and has agreed to work you in on a part time basis according to the hours you are available." He paused, then added, "Of course, you could stop this charade of being an innocent wife and mother and show Monty and the girls what a fucking slut you really are."

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks as I listened to his harsh words, knowing that my own sexual nature had gotten me into this mess. I had gotten away with being overly promiscuous all my life and it had finally caught up with me. "You know I can't do that!"

The video had been playing all this time. Greg had edited a lot of it out but, leaving in all of the more revealing shots. For a married woman to have a video like this floating around was unthinkable but, here was one and I was the main attraction. Utterly defeated, I watched the last scenes flicker on the screen. The camera had caught the insertion of the bottle into my cunt and following my movements around the room with just the neck of the bottle showing between my spread thighs. And, of course, the final fucking of my ass-hole. It panned in closely, catching the obviously orgasmic expressions on my face.

As the screen went black, Jake turn off the TV, saying, "I didn't think you would want to, slut. You know you need and love this rough treatment."

I cried silently as Jake repositioned my ass, pushing my head to the floor.

"Get ready, bitch. I'm going to fuck your ass and cunt. Then when you are through cleaning my cock, I will leave you with your copies of our times together. It might be fun to see Monty's reaction to it, as well as the girls." He laughed, loudly.

For several long minutes, Jake fucked his prick in and out of my cunt and ass. Plunging as deep as he could before withdrawing completely, and selecting another hole. With my ass so high in the air, he had no problem going from one to the other. As his strokes speeded up, I sensed his approaching orgasm. Gripping my hips firmly, he began battering my cunt with long, deep strokes, pounding me forward and I was forced to brace myself to keep in place. Even though I tried to resist it, I could feel the onset of my own climax building. The tingle in my stomach spreading to my thighs and clit.

With a final lunge into my pussy, I felt Jake's cock explode inside me, shooting his cum into the opening of my uterus. As if awaiting the pulsing and throbbing of his cock, my pussy responded with its own clinching and squeezing, as if to suck and squeeze every drop of sperm from the huge cock imbedded in it. Squirt after heavy squirt was pumped into my sucking pussy as Jake leaned forward and his upper body pressed against mine. His hands grasped my tits, cupping them as his thumbs and forefingers pinched and rolled my sensitive, erect nipples between them.

Slowly, the throbbing and squirting stopped, as he kissed my neck, ears, and shoulders. I turned my head up to accept his probing tongue as our hot, labored breath mingled. As our climaxes ebbed, I collapsed on the floor with Jake still buried in my well fucked cunt, his body weight spread against my back and hips. Satisfied, but weakly, Jake extended his arm and raised his upper body off me. As he withdrew his cock from my soaking pussy, I heard a long blubbering sound coming from my cunt. Embarrassed, I tried to tighten my pussy muscles to stop the sound, but only succeeded in making it last longer. The act of Jake's long rapid thrusts had pumped air into my pussy and it had escaped with a loud bubbling "pussy fart" Unable to refrain from laughing at the embarrassing sound, it did break the tension.

Slowly, the reality and the seriousness of the situation returned to face me. Jake had risen to his knees, still between my spread legs. He reached forward and grabbed me by the hair of my head and spun me around, forcing my face into his crotch. He sat back on his heels and said, "Ok, bitch! Start cleaning my dick!"

Knowing that I could not refuse, I moved forward, looking at the half-hard, swollen cock. There were streaks of cum and pussy juice seeping down the long shaft and pooling at the flared head, threatening to drop on the floor. I turned my head sideways and caught the dripping mass with my tongue, lifting the head and sucked it into my mouth. The smell and taste of cum filled my mouth and nostrils as I continued my task, licking and sucking up and down the huge shaft. At times the softening shaft rested along my nose or in my eye sockets as I sucked each one of his balls into my mouth, rolling them around with my tongue. Each one made a small "plopping" sound as I gently let them slip free of my clinging lips.

About 15 minutes had gone by when Jake pulled his now soft cock from my lips, saying.

"That's enough, cum-slut! I have given you enough pleasure for one day. Besides, you need to clean up this place. It smells like a fucking whore house. Do you want your daughters to know what goes on at this house?"

"Jake, Please!" I begged, "Don't taunt me so. It has grown into something I cannot handle. I don't know how or why you choose to treat me like this. I have complied with all of your wishes." I was again, crying and sobbing wildly.

"And you better continue to comply with my wishes or your happy little family will get a video in the mail and possibly some pictures from the same video will be sent to your daughters school. I'm sure the slut was enjoying her fuck to much to notice that my face had been blurred over, so you are the only one that can be recognized." He gloated.

Turning away from me, Jake walked to his clothes and started dressing. I was just a pathetic piece of used female flesh to him. He did not see the married woman that was not able to control her desires nor the loving mother whom loved and cared for her daughters. It was all a mistake. I had not deliberately set out to harm anyone, just an uncontrolled sexual impulse that happened on the balcony of a Hotel at a company event, but it had turned into a scene from hell.

Jake had finished dressing and he came over to stand above me, his eyes taking in my nakedness and my shaking tits as I sobbed and the tears rolled down my cheeks and dripped on my breasts.

"Once again, whore. You better listen and listen well. You will be contacted by Greg in the near future and you would do well to do as he says. I have explained your circumstances with your family and he agrees that you will need a little time to prepare for time away from them. We do not want to cause you undue stress, but be assured that if you fail to meet your commitments to him or me, you will be dealt with accordingly."

"Jake, I am begging you. Don't do this to me! I said I was sorry. Why can't we destroy the video and go back to just you and I. I will continue to be your slut for as long as you want me." Tears streaked my face.

"Not a chance, whore! I figured you would try to break away and I knew that I didn't have much to hold you so I set it up with Greg and made the video. You came to the house on your own free will. I doubt that you will ever admit it, but you were looking to be fucked in a safer place and that was your main concern to take it away from your home. You still want to fuck just as much as you ever did, but you were afraid of getting caught. Perhaps with Greg and I, we can get you out of your home and into a place less restrictive, some place where you can still fuck and suck with less chance of being caught by Monty or the girls." He chuckled.

As he turned to walk away, I grabbed at his leg, hanging on desperately, begging him not to leave me like this.

"What do you mean slut? Leave you like this? I have always left you like this, fresh fucked!" He bent down to push my arms away, but I continued to hang on.

Crying and sobbing, I held on to his leg as he dragged me toward the kitchen with his foot. All at once, his right hand slashed out, striking me across my cheek and sending bright flashing stars behind my eyes. The blow stung my cheek and broke my grip on his leg. Dazed and so fearful, I could only watch as he walked to the door. He turned to look at me, sprawled lewdly on the kitchen floor. "Remember to answer the phone, bitch! I will probably be your future calling and you won't want to miss that!" And he opened the door and walked out.

I lay there for a long time, my body racked with sobs, trying to figure out where I had gone so wrong. Slowly, reality returned and I took control of my sobbing. Yes, the impact of what had happened to me was going to make a major change in my life, even though I had no idea of how or when. It was clear that I would have no control over the matter and it was best to handle the here and now.

Realizing that Monty would be home tonight made me want to rush into the bathroom and purge my cunt of Jake's cum, but I knew that Monty's arrival would be later than the girls time to arrive home from school. Mentally I ticked off the things I needed to do before any of them arrived home. I still had to think of what to have for dinner tonight and I'm sure that Monty will be hungry after the long drive. I turned my attention to the family room and noticed that there were two or three large stains on the carpet where Jake had fucked me so violently.

I got to my feet and staggered into the kitchen. My pussy was still leaking sperm so I grabbed a wash clothe and wiped away the long sticky strings that coated my thighs. I dabbed at my pussy lips but I knew that I would have to shower and douche with the hand sprayer before it would stop dripping. I shoved a corner of the clothe into my pussy and by holding my thighs together I was able to move around easily. I went to the broom closet and a brush and some carpet cleaner and went to work on the cum stains.

I was on my hands and knees scrubbing like mad and I noticed that my tits were swing back and forth with my motions. It embarrassed me that my nipples were hard, just as they were while Jake was fucking me. The memory was so fresh in my mind that I couldn't deny the small tingle of excitement that flowed through my stomach and into my clit. Oh God! Why did a woman have to be so susceptible to the desires of the flesh? It seemed that their whole body was a jumble of nerves that ended in the tiny nub of her clitoris. Finally, I was done with the carpet, satisfied that nothing remained except the wet spots. Hopefully the girls would not notice them. I returned the cleaning supplies to the closet and turned my mind to dinner.

It was too late to make a meal, so I opted to call in for Domino's pizza. That was always a favorite of Melissa's and I would prepare a nice crisp salad to go with it for myself and Sara. She was noticing her weight, but she was not gaining. There was no denying that she was going to be a real heart-breaker for some boy. I recalled that she had said that she couldn't go shopping with me because she wanted to be with this boy. Oh well. It was a sign of the times, girls growing up and wanting their independence. I went into the living room and retrieved my robe near the front door. As I took it and headed to my bedroom, my mind flashed back to my resolve to end the affair with Jake. It certainly did not turn out the way I had planned.

I hung the robe up and adjusted the shower, stepping into the stream of hot water, I washed the sweat and smell from my body. It felt good and refreshing as the water beat against my nakedness. I used the shower head to wash out my sperm-filled pussy, pressing it tight as I spread the long thin lips open so the water could get into all of it. The water was soothing to my cunt muscles where the bottle had stretched them. Would Monty be able to notice? I didn't think so, but felt compelled to feel for myself.

I bent forward and gently slipped my middle finger up into my pussy. As I tightened my cunt muscles, I could feel the opening of my cuntal pouch move but there was no pressure against my finger. After a second and third finger was added I breathed easier. My pussy was able to grasp my fingers, squeezing them slightly. I did not feel any soreness from the last two days, so I was confident that everything was normal. I stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around my wet hair, then the fluffy towel to dry myself off. As I ran the towel over my body, I searched for any bruises or hickeys that Jake might have left on me. As I got to my face, I was horrified to see my eyes all red and swollen from crying.

But, even worse was the bright red imprint of Jake's hand on my cheek. I started crying again, wanting to die. How could I ever to hide that from Monty and the girls? The fear of being found out was upper-most in my mind and I quickly set to work with my make-up and eye shadow. After about fifteen minutes I was satisfied with my work and started on my hair. I glanced at the clock, seeing that I had very little time before the girls came home. Rushing about, I grabbed bra and panties from my drawer and slipped them on. After the last two days of being naked, the bra felt tight and restrictive.

I chose one of my newer house dresses and slipped it on. Now I was ready to meet my family. I walked into the kitchen and started dinner preparations. Wanting to check on carpet spots, I glanced at them, satisfied that they were drying nicely. As my eyes swept about the room, I noticed a bulky white envelope lying at the base of the TV cabinet. Panic filled me as I realized that the video was still in the VCR. I had been so upset with the happenings of the afternoon that I had completely forgotten about the video. Quickly, I extracted it, handling it as if it was too hot to handle. Frantically, I looked around for a place to hide it. Thinking that I'd destroy it tomorrow, I slipped it behind a stack of old videos.

As I bent over to retrieve the envelope, I recalled that Jake had mentioned some pictures as well as the video. With shaking hands, I opened the envelope. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes focused on the pictures. There were twelve colored prints and all showing me in several sexual positions, including the bottle. There were some that showed my facial expressions so clearly that I could never convince anyone that I was being forced to perform these sexual acts. I heard the door open and Melissa's voice, "Hey, Mom we're home" sounded louder than usual, startling me so that I dropped the pictures.

Hastily, I knelt down and scooped up the pictures. Shoving them into my apron pocket. I looked around and saw both girls looking at me.

"Hey, Mom. What happened?" Melissa asked.

"Nothing, Dear! Mommy just spilled something on the carpet and had to clean it up. I think it will be ok as soon as it dries." I explained.

Kneeling quickly beside me, Melissa ran her hand over the wet spot. "Your right Mom! It is almost dry. What was it?"

"I... err... I was having lunch while watching TV and dropped my salad bowl. The salad oil was what was so hard to get out." I lied. It was easier to lie than to tell her the truth. How would she accept the truth if I told her it was Jake's cum running out of my pussy that had left the stain, and the very spot that she was touching was where I was laying as I sucked and licked the strings and globs of cum off his softening prick. Of course, I could not tell her that, so I lied. The make-up job covered the red marks on my cheek and by keeping the lights low in the family room and bedroom Monty was unaware of it, too.

Monty exercised his sexual rights that night. I was open to his desires, but had to fake my orgasm because of the stress of the day. Each day, I dreaded to wake up because of the certainty of receiving a call from Jake or Greg. But as each day passed no word from either of them. As the weekend passed, our activities centered on the girls. Shopping for some new summer clothes for both Sara and Melissa. I played word games with Melissa Saturday evening while Sara went on her date. Later that night, Monty fucked me to orgasm. I went to sleep right after.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12