A Company Affair Ch. 17

Story Info
A waiting period.
4.6k words
4.41
80.6k
8

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Sometime in the early morning hours, I was awakened to the shower running in the girl's bathroom. It was unusual for them to shower at that time of night, but while I was debating on getting up and finding out who was taking a shower, I dropped off to sleep again. The next sounds I heard was Monty making coffee. Gee, had I slept through the night and Sunday morning was there to greet me? I got up, putting my robe on and went to the kitchen and greeted Monty. We made small talk and had our coffee as each of us scanned our favorite parts of the paper. Gradually, the house came awake as the girls came in and I set the table for Breakfast.

Into the later morning hours, Melissa and Sara were dressed and wanting to meet their friends at the Mall. It was a lazy day at home, Monty doing a few chores around in the yard, while I puttered around in the house. I checked the spots where I had cleaned in the family room, and was satisfied with the results. I sat down on the sofa and looked out into the back yard, seeing Monty mowing the lawn.

A twinge of guilt and shame coursed through me as I recalled the terrible day with Jake in this same room. Good plans that had been set in my mind were ruined by the video and pictures Jake had brought to insure his continued control over me. Not only his control, but it appeared that he was bringing in another person. I had no idea as to who he was or what part he would play in my immediate future. Tears filled my eyes as I recalled the terrible shock of seeing myself so blatantly displayed on the screen. I still had not had time to dispose of the video or the pictures, but resolved to do it first thing Monday morning, after Monty and the girls were gone.

I heard Monty in the garage putting the mower away. I wiped my eyes and went into the kitchen, splashing cool water on my face to hide the tears. When Monty entered the family room I got him a cold beer and we sat quietly side by side as he sipped the amber liquid. We made small talk, just happy to be together as the week-end was coming to a close. When he finished the beer, he turned and kissed me. We cuddled closely for awhile and we both realized that we were alone in the house and I made no effort to stop his hands from roaming over my body. I welcomed his touch, feeling him pulling and twisting my nipples, even opening my blouse and lifting my bra up so he could suck and fondle my tits.

I let my hand lie easily on his thigh and I could see the length of his cock getting longer as it hardened. It caused a small tingle to run through my clit as I remembered his fucking me on his first night home. I felt guilty by having to fake my orgasm with him when I had such an intense climax when Jake was fucking my ass and finished cumming in my pussy. An intense desire swept over me. Maybe I could make it up to Monty for my failure to cum with him. I twisted around, moving my body off the sofa until I was kneeling before Monty.

I smiled at him as I unzipped his pants, and with a little struggle with his shorts, I managed to extract his cock. It was hard and throbbing as I leaned down and sucked the head into my mouth, laving it with my tongue. Pursing my lips, I sucked as hard as I could, then drawing my head back, his cock made a plopping sound as it escaped my lips. I looked at him, gave him a sexy smile as I blew a stream of cool air onto his prick. The plum colored head glistened with the moisture from my mouth and I could see a bit of pre-cum oozing from the tip. My eyes met Monty's as my tongue swirled around the head, telling me that he was enjoying the attention I was giving him.

Even though I felt a tinge of guilt, knowing that Jake had taken the same type of sexual enjoyment from me in this room, I was determined to give Monty the best blow-job I could. Carefully, I reached in and cradled his balls in my hand, pulling them out into the open as Monty shifted around allowing me to get in closer to his crotch. I bent forward licking and kissing his shaft and balls. I could see that Monty's pants were kind of restricting my access, so I backed away and started pulling his pants off. Monty helped me and as he extracted his feet from his pants and shorts, I removed my blouse and bra. I moved forward between his spread legs and twisting my shoulders side to side, my tits dragging over his cock and balls. I lifted my tits to circle his cock as Monty pushed the shaft upright.

The swollen head protruded from the valley of my breasts as my tongue licked at it. Monty lifted his hips, offering me more of his hard-on. I let my boobs fall away, cupping his balls in one hand and holding the shaft of his prick in the other, I swirled my tongue over the purple head. Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and made the head bump against the opening to my throat. Resisting the urge to gag, I made several more plunges, driving his cock deeper and deeper. Even though his prick was not as long or thick as Jakes, I still had to get it past my gag point. I made several more long strokes downward, feeling the head penetrate the tight ring of my throat. I could feel Monty's cock throbbing and jerking and knew he was ready to cum.

His balls were pulled up tight around the base and I pulled off his cock, took a deep breath, and plunged downward, sinking his prick into my throat. Monty's hands clasped my head, holding me tight to his crotch. My nose was buried in the hair at the base of his cock and my chin was resting against his hairy balls. I could hear Monty gasping as his cock jerked and pulsed, squirting his cum down my throat. For several long seconds, he held my head down, flooding my throat with his cum.

I pulled away as Monty released my head and I took a deep breath of air, I realized that I had not climaxed as I had done earlier with Jake. As my head cleared, I sucked Monty's cock back into my mouth, stripping the remaining cum into my mouth, slurping hungrily. I made eye contact with him and I could see that he was well satisfied. He relaxed on the sofa as I sat down next to him, my hands cupping his balls and deflating cock. Our lips met in an open-mouthed kiss as our tongues danced wildly.

"Damn, Woman!" He whispered breathlessly, "You are a wonderful cocksucker! I swear that you are getting better at it all the time."

I smiled at him as I replied, "Thank you, Sweetheart! I didn't realize that you noticed."

"Of course, I noticed!" He exclaimed, watching me pull my bra down over my exposed tits. "Why are you doing that? The girls are not home. Don't you want me to give you an orgasm?"

I giggled and pointed at his flaccid cock. "How are you going to satisfy me with that noodle?"

For a reply, Monty stuck out his tongue and wiggled it vigorously at me. "I will suck that wonderful cunt of yours until you cum all over my face!" He grinned at me.

"Promises, Promises!" I smiled at him, "But, we better wait. I just wanted to give you the sexual satisfaction you deserve."

"Well, whither it is deserved or not, I sure like that "Deep Throat" action that you have treated me to. I think all husbands would like their wives to do that, but I have noticed that you only started sucking me like that in the last few weeks. Are you trying something new?" He grinned.

"I'm just trying to keep my man satisfied." I smiled.

"Well, you can practice on me anytime you want to, that way." He replied.

"I'm glad you liked it, Honey." I answered, "I'm sure there will be more of it anytime you want it. You know that I love you."

We made eye contact and smiled at each other as I finished buttoning my blouse up. I leaned forward, kissing the soft head of his cock and moved up to press my lips against his. I stood up, adjusting my skirt and watched Monty reach for his discarded clothing. As he dressed, I made my way into the kitchen, wondering where all this was going to end.

Inwardly, I felt a tinge of guilt, knowing that I was trying to satisfy Monty because I could not let him know that I was having an affair with Jake. As crazy as it was, I was experiencing more intense orgasms with Jake, than I had ever experienced before. Was I falling in love with Jake?

"No" I told myself, it was just the uninhibited feeling that I got when he was so forceful and controlling. I felt that it was alright for the man to be in charge, being the dominate one. But, logic told me that it should be Monty instead of Jake who was controlling me. But things had gotten so far out of control that changing anything could bring exposure to my activities with Jake. No, I would have to accept everything that Jake had planned for me now, to go along with his blackmail scheme until I could figure out another way to escape. Once again, I considered confessing all to Monty and accepting whatever he decided to do about it. Maybe, if I waited a little longer I would find a way out.

As the afternoon passed into the evening hours, I busied myself with thoughts of family time. After the girls watched their favorite TV programs with Monty and me, they went to their bedrooms and Monty and I were left alone in the family room. The guilt feelings returned to haunt me as we sat there on the same sofa where Jake had fucked me so many times over the past few weeks. I should stop referring to it as the family room, but as a fuck room. It was certainly more accurate when you considered that I had violated my marriage vows to Monty, not only in this room, but throughout the whole house. There was not a single place in this house that Jake had not used me as his cum-slut, fucking me in every hole that I have and making me admit that I liked it.

Why had it been so easy for Jake to turn me into a slut? Was it in my genetic makeup? I tried to recall my own parents married life together. Had they been unfaithful to each other? But there was nothing specific that I could consider infidelity in their relationship, unless it was at some of the parties they attended. Thinking back, I remembered arguments and accusations of unfaithfulness, even though it was hushed up when I was around. Too bad, that I couldn't ask Mom about her marriage.

So engrossed in my own private thoughts, I didn't notice that Monty was speaking to me.

"Are you ready for bed!" he repeated.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry! Yes, I will be right in. You go ahead and I'll be there shortly." I said rising to my feet.

"Goodnight, then." Monty said as he kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I straightened some pillows, picked up some dishes that were used for snacks and returned them to the kitchen. I would have time to put them in the dishwasher in the morning. By the time I got to the bedroom, Monty was already undressed and standing beside the bed. I noticed from long habit that if he was interested in fucking me, he would be naked in bed. Tonight, however, he was still in his boxers and I assumed that my blow job earlier had satisfied his desires for the time being. Monty watched me as I moved about the room, disrobing or folding my clothes as I removed them. As with most men, Monty liked to watch me undress.

Some men like their woman to be scantly clad, dressed in a see-through teddy or short, thin nightie. Another favorite is the crotch less panties and hose with garter belt and high heels. Most men have some kind of clothes fetish, from half-bra's with your tits hanging out or at least the nipples exposed. Monty was on the conservative side, but there had been occasions where he had brought home very revealing clothes for me to wear on special occasions where we were in a strange city. He would tell me to tease the guys who showed an interest in my slut clothes. A few times things went farther than he intended, but I was able to hide it from him. A quick blow-job in a dark corner or a fast fuck through the crotch less panties in a toilet stall was all it took.

But, Jake was different! He did not stop with just a quick fuck and suck, and look at me now. There was no way that I could convince anyone who might find out my secret affair with Jake, that I was anything but his married slut that he used at his pleasure. And now Jake had pictures and a video to prove it to the world if he chose to. I just had to go forward with his commands and hope for a way out. As I opened my drawer to get my nightie, I slipped my hand down under the bras and panties, feeling the envelope stiff with the pictures. Yes, it was still there, just under my dildo and vibe.

Standing there, naked, knowing that Monty was watching me. I turned around to face him. Knowing that my tits would jiggle, I walked over to the bed and leaned over and kissed him on the lips. I felt his hand reach out and caress my thighs, his thumb slipping between my cunt lips.

"Sure you don't want me to give you a good tongue lashing?" He grinned, moving his thumb deeper. "You know that I owe you one!"

I smiled as I kissed him again, saying, "No, My love. I am happy making you happy. I can wait."

I stood up and let my nightie slid down over my body, the cool material felt like a soft caress to my nipples as it descended to my thighs. I stepped back and Monty's thumb slipped out of my cunt. Smiling sweetly, I took his hand, making sure that his thumb was sticking up and guided it into his mouth.

"There, Sweetheart! A taste of things to come." I left him sucking his thumb like a little boy and made my way into the bathroom to remove my make-up. By the time I returned, he was breathing gently and I knew that he was asleep. I slipped quietly into bed and turned out the light.

In the darkness my mind played the scenes from the video over and over. I had fallen into his trap by agreeing to change the location of our meetings. Although it was at my request as I was afraid that someone would notice Jake coming to my home during the days that Monty was on the road. Jake had taken advantage of the situation and arranged for Greg to be there and operate the camera without me being aware of it. My face flushed with shame as I recalled the memories of that afternoon when Jake forced me to watch the video in it's entirety as he abused me for his own pleasure.

Well, getting rid of the video and the pictures would be easy. I would shred the pictures and rip out the video tape, possibly cutting it several times to discourage anyone from trying to splice it back together. I would make sure that all scraps were in the garbage can by Monday night for pick-up Tuesday morning. I would be rid of one copy but, I had to assume that there were at least two more. Jake would definitely have one copy and Greg, whom ever he was, probably had another copy. Jake had said that Greg would contact me, but had given no hint as to when. Jake's time with me had always been the days Monty was out of town, and I doubted if that would change. Greg was an unknown factor.

My heart beat wildly as my mind played out several scenarios. Would Jake and Greg show up together? Would they take turns fucking me? I was sure there would be several positions used to humiliate me. Double penetration was always a possibility with two men, which made me wonder about Greg. Was he hung larger than Jake? Jake's prick was the largest that I have had, but remembering the bottle episode, I probably didn't have to worry about the size of Greg's cock. Of course, I would have to suck them off and submit to their cocks working in and out of my pussy and ass-hole.

Oh, My God! A tingle of excitement ran through me, causing my nipples to harden and my pussy to moisten, as I remembered a time in my past that I had allowed two men to have me in that manner. A feeling of shame caused me to withdraw my finger from my throbbing clit. Had the memories of past affairs caused me to act like a sex-starved slut? But, more disturbing and shameful, was the realization that instead of dreading what was ahead of me, it seemed that I was anticipating it. With all these conflicting thoughts swirling through my mind, I finally slipped into a fitful sleep.

I forced my eyes to open as Monty reached to turn off the harsh buzz of the alarm clock. The movement of the bed as Monty got up caused me to stretch and roll onto my back. Monty disappeared into the bathroom as I contemplated what was ahead of me. The thoughts of last night returned to me, causing me to draw my knees up, making a tent in the covers. Instinctively, my knees fell sideways as a vision of Jake materialized before me. How many times had he fucked me in my own marriage bed? More than I cared to admit and it seemed that there would be more. Almost without realizing it, my hands stole down between my thighs brushing the light stubble of my pubic hair and the moist heat of my pussy. Why was a woman's sexual desire increased simply but laying on her back with her legs spread? The answer to that was obvious, to submit to the male of the species, drawing him forward, offering the essence of pleasure to both.

As my thoughts swirled about, my fingers slipped into my pussy, spreading them for my imaginary lover. My fingers of my right hand found the elongated nub of my clit and rubbed around in circles as the fingers of my left hand probed deeply into the moist heat and juices of my pussy. Without conscious effort my hips began to thrust upward driving my imaginary lovers raging prick deeper into my spasming cunt.

In a matter of minutes, my harsh breathing returned to normal and the tension drained out of my straining thighs. The warm thin, juices of my pussy seeped around my fingers and down across my ass-hole. What was happening to me? I was acting like a sex-starved teenager who had gotten her first orgasm and wanted more, a lot more. I heard Monty turn off the shower and groaning to myself, I rolled out of bed, and went into the bathroom. The shower was all steamed up and I doubt that Monty even knew I was there. I quickly relieved myself, wiping my pussy with toilet paper. I slipped on a clean pair of panties and threw my robe around my shoulders.

The ritual of fixing breakfast for Monty and the girls consumed the time quickly. I was soon kissing Monty goodbye and stood silently in the driveway as he backed the car into the street and watched him drive out of sight. I picked up the breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher and poured myself another cup of coffee. Sara and Melissa came marching in to kiss my cheek and out the door to the bus stop. Alone again, with just my thoughts, Jake's words flashed through my mind. "You have a debt to pay, slut! Greg will be calling you and you better do as he says, unless you want the whole town to see that video" My face burned with shame as I recalled that afternoon.

I felt so helpless, not knowing who Greg was or anything about him. It only made it worse for me to not know when he was to call or come by. Jake had not said and I was left to wonder. But first things first! I needed to get dressed and get my hair and make-up done. I finished my coffee and made my way into the bathroom. Common sense told me that the best way to act was with grace and confidence when meeting someone new. Jake already knew what I was and doing his best to keep me that way. Perhaps I could make Greg think differently.

Before stepping into the shower, I applied a heavy layer of the depilatory cream to my pussy area to remove any stubble. I also applied it to my legs and underarms. There was only light hair on my legs but I thought it best to be smooth all over. Next, my shower, and washing my hair. My short hair was easy to fix, just blow dry and brush. With a soft wash cloth I washed away the stubble and cream from my pussy, legs, and underarms. To finish my bathing, I took the shower head and directed the warm stream of water at my cunt as I used two fingers to spread my pussy lips apart, allowing the water to enter, leaving it clean and fresh.

Toweling myself off, I watched in the mirror as I moved about, my tits shaking and swaying with my movements. Would Greg like me like this? Should I meet him at the door like this? Perhaps if I tried to please him in every way, he might be easier on me, even consider releasing me from my debt to him. At least it gave me something to hope for. I finished with my make-up and brushed my hair. Giving my naked body a cursory look, seeing a middle-aged lady with a still decent looking body. At least, Gravity had been kind to me.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12