A Company Affair Ch. 18

Story Info
Greg makes a house call.
4.3k words
4.31
99.9k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

To say I was nervous, was putting it mildly. I would sit for awhile, then pace the floor, wishing the phone would ring. Not because I was looking forward to a meeting with a stranger, whom I knew nothing about, but a stranger who had filmed me in every conceivable sexual position that Jake had devised. What would he think of me? A married slut wife, who would do anything to keep her secret from her family, would he be as dominant as Jake was, demanding that I perform any deviant sexual act that he could think of? I really had no reason to expect him to be any different than Jake, but I could always hope.

All morning, and into the afternoon, I waited for the phone to ring. Many times over the last few hours, my mind searched for Jake's words of instructions.

"Greg will be calling you, and you better be ready to meet him!"

My nerves were tense and my patience was wearing thin, but what could I do? I was stuck in a bad situation and could see no way out. For a hundred times, my mind ran through a hundred different scenario's that Greg might choose for me. In the late afternoon, about and hour before the girls were expected home, I was startled by the harsh ring of the phone. I made a mad dash for the phone, but I let it ring twice more while I tried to calm the quivering in my stomach.

"Hello." I breathed.

"Hello! Is this Lorri?" a strange masculine voice asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked, trying to sound confident.

"This is Greg! A friend of Jake's. I was told that I should call you to discuss a repayment of a debt that you owe." His voice was calm, as if he did this every day.

"I do not owe a debt to you!" I exclaimed, trying to stop the quiver in my voice.

"Oh, I think you do!" He replied calmly, "It involves a few hours of time and material for shooting a video of you and a mutual friend of ours."

"But, I didn't have anything to do with that!" I cried, "That was Jake's idea!"

"Well, I won't argue that with you, but Jake said that you would be willing to make arrangements to settle this matter." He replied.

"But, Jake is blackmailing me!" I cried. "I didn't want it to go this far."

"It looked as if you were enjoying yourself in the video. I did not see that Jake was holding a gun on you, and if you didn't like it, why didn't you go to the police?" He laughed.

"I couldn't because Jake would have exposed me as a slut and whore to my family!" I moaned. "I admit that I was cheating on my husband, but it got out of hand."

"You couldn't see this coming?" He asked, "Even when your husband came home, telling you that he had received a promotion and would have to be out of town a couple of days a week?"

"No, I did not think of that. I was only interested in my feelings at the time. I meant no harm to anyone." I sighed. "It was just a silly impulse on my part."

"Letting Jake fuck your mouth and pussy, within shouting distance of your husband and others, seems to be more of a strong need for sex than a silly impulse. Did you enjoy it?" He chided.

"It doesn't matter that I enjoyed it or not! Jake has taken advantage of me and has threatened me with exposure to the whole town." I cried. "I couldn't let him do that!"

"Well, He has a video now, and it would be hard to convince your husband that you are so innocent and without blame. He said that you admitted to having several affairs during your marriage with different men. Is this true?" He asked.

"Well...." I hesitated, not sure how to answer that.

"Perhaps you should get the video and rerun it again. Didn't you notice there was a sound tract, too?" I could hear him laughing in the background.

"I destroyed the tape!" I said. "And the still pictures also!"

"Oh, that's too bad. But, remember that I also have a copy. Shall I bring it and show it to you again?" He asked.

"No, No!" I said, dejectedly. "It won't be necessary!"

"Ok!" His voice taking on a stern tone, "Are you now ready to discuss the terms for a settlement of this debt?"

"Yes." I answered, choking back a sob.

"Alright, now we are making progress." He said. "Tell me, Lorri, How are you dressed when you meet Jake?"

"I'm sure you already know the answer to that." I replied, my voice reflecting a tone of shame and embarrassment to this stranger, whom I had never met.

"Well, that's true." He said, "But I want to hear you tell me."

"I am always naked." I whisper, my hand trembling slightly as I feel a tingle in my stomach.

"Very good! I like hearing you say that. If you meet Jake at your door, naked, I think I should have the same privilege, don't you?" His voice taunting me. "I'm sure it will help in our negotiations. That way everything is out in the open, nothing hidden."

"Please, don't talk that way." I begged, understanding the double meaning of his remark, but hoping for a reprieve.

"Why not? Jake called you his slut and his married whore. Do you deny that? Is it not the truth?" He said, calmly.

"I just meant that I have a family and do not want them to know of this." I explained.

"Then, you better do as I say or everyone will know what a slutty, fucking bitch you are. You are not fooling anyone with this goody-goody act of yours. Why don't you admit that you love to be fucked in every opening you have. You demonstrated that the other day and we have a video of you to prove it." He boasted.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just can't let my family know. I will do anything you say." My voice trembling as I admitted my defeat.

"Now, we are getting somewhere." He chuckled, "Now, here is what I want from you. I want you to answer the door completely naked, because that is the way sluts are supposed to be. I should be at your home around nine o'clock in the morning. Do you have any problem with that?" He asked.

"But Jake has always come on Wednesdays." I protested.

"I'm not talking about Jake, here. He can set his own schedule. I want to see you in your own home, so I will know that you are a slutty housewife who cannot control her pussy." He continued, "And if you fuck your husband tonight, make sure that you do not orgasm because I want you to be hot and ready for my cock. And be sure that you that you wash your cunt out well afterwards because I do not want my cum mixing with his, understand?

"Yes, I understand." I replied.

"Very good, Lorri. Now, I have to go but don't worry. We will get along just fine." I heard him chuckle and then there was nothing.

I stood there for several long moments, the phone gripped in my hand as my mind raced back and forth over our conversation. Who was this mysterious Greg? I could not reach any conclusion, other than he sounded like an educated, intelligent man, possibly a professional something or other. I suppose he could be a professional photographer, due to his interest in making videos.

The loud buzz of the phone brought me back to the present. I hung up the phone and tried to concentrate on things that needed to be done around home. I walked aimlessly around the house, my mind jumping back and forth to image's Jake leading me through my own house, naked and acting like the slut he said I was. I found myself standing at the doorway to Sara and Melissa's room, staring at the bed where Jake had fucked me so completely. Why had I allowed him to use Sara's bed and experienced a huge orgasm as he fucked so lewdly? Would other mothers do that? I had no answer, just the fact that I had responded to Jake's thrusting prick and poured forth my own juices to mingle and bathe the huge, spurting prick buried in my convulsing pussy.

I was brought back to reality as I heard the door open and Melissa's voice rang out, "Hey, Mom! We're home" I hurried down the hall to meet them, very much aware of the tingle and moistness of my pussy.

The evening with my family passed in all the normal ways. Dinner, the girls, and I cleaning and putting away the dinner dishes, while Monty sat in the family room relaxing from his day at work. I sat beside him as we watched the evening newscast, and the girls returned to their room for their homework. Several times as I sat beside Monty, I tried to form thoughts of my situation with Jake and the up-coming meeting with Greg. I wanted to confess everything to Monty in hopes that he would forgive me, but I was afraid I would not be able to convince him of my unwilling participation in the affair, especially if the video was ever presented to Monty.

Shortly, the girls joined us and we watched their favorite programs with Monty joining in figuring out the answers to "The Wheel of Fortune" and "Jeopardy." I usually joined in, also. But tonight I was too preoccupied with thoughts of tomorrow. Later, after the girls went to bed, Monty put his arms around me and said,

"Gee, Honey! You have been very quite this evening, Is something bothering you?"

"Oh, No! Sweetheart." I replied, "Just a mood I'm in. Nothing for you to worry about."

"Ok then. I won't worry. You have always been capable to run your own affairs, but you know that I am here for you, if you need me." His voice so soft and reassuring.

"Yes, I know honey. Just a mood." I lied, trying to hide the tremble in my voice.

"Well, bedtime for me." he said, standing and offering his hand to me. "I have a meeting with Jake Adams tomorrow. You remember Jake? I think you met him at the Company Event a few months back."

"Yes, I vaguely remember him." I lied, turning my head so Monty could not see the fear in my eyes. "What is the meeting about?"

"I want to ask him to consider letting me come back to my old position with the company. I know it will mean a reduction in pay, but I really don't like being away from my family, even if it is just one night a week." He explained.

"I'm sure you know best, dear." I replied, my heart thumping wildly, my mind racing to comprehend how this would affect me.

"Then you agree?" He asked, "Even with the reduction in salary?"

"I'm sure we will do just fine, dear. The extra money was good, but we can get along without it. You just do what you think is necessary." I tried to sound reassuring.

"Thanks, honey for your confidence in me. Let's go to bed." He grinned.

We walked arm in arm to our bedroom and began undressing. I remembered Greg's words about sex with Monty, but it was an issue that took care of itself with Monty's remark of taking a shower tonight rather than in the morning. My gown slithered against my nipples, crinkling the areolas and pushing the sensitive nipples tighter against my gown. I slipped into bed as Monty's naked form disappeared into the bathroom.

For a long time I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling as my mind played flashbacks of Jake and myself in this very bed, giving Jake access to all of my body. Would Monty's request be considered? And if it was, what effect would it have on our affair? Could this possibly mean that Jake would give up his control over me, and what about Greg? He was a new player and I could not know what his plans were for me, either. Of course, our phone conversation earlier today, left little doubt in my mind as to what to expect from him.

Despite the uncertainty of tomorrow, I could not stop a tingle of sexual desire burning in my stomach and clit, and my fingers confirmed the moistness of my pussy lips. I heard the shower shut off and knew that Monty would soon be coming out. I rolled to my side and drew my legs up presenting my backside to Monty and pretending to be asleep. I felt him slip into bed and his cool body cuddled against mine, his hand reaching over to cup and squeeze my right tit gently. It would have been easy to respond to his gentle touch to my nipples, but the voice of the unknown Greg caused me to disregard the sensations and I continued to pretend being asleep. "Poor Monty." I thought, but I will make it up to him as soon as this terrible situation is resolved. Surely it would not last forever.

Silently, I lay there; feeling Monty's hand slowly relax against my breast and his slow and regular breathing assured me that he was asleep. I finally drifted off to sleep, but it was fitful and filled with images of Jake and a faceless man, fucking my pussy as Jake pounded his huge cock into my ass-hole. As they fucked me, Jake was shouting obscenities, telling the faceless man to fill my slut pussy with his cum and he would fill my ass-hole with his thick, slimy cum. My orgasm was so intense it awoke me, my pussy muscles contracting and pulsating around the imaginary pricks. I gasped for breath and realized it was a dream. Monty was still sleeping peacefully beside me, his warm breath blowing gently against the back of my neck. Slowly, I slipped my hand to my pussy, and the wetness and sensitivity I felt, verified the certainty of the intense climax.

The next morning I slipped my robe on, foregoing the morning shower until later. I tried to hide my nervousness about the coming events by keeping busy. Soon, Monty was out the door and while the girls did their last minute preparations for a day at school, I took advantage of the time and showered, brushed my teeth and hair, and applied my make-up. I slipped on my robe again and caught the girls at the door on their way to the school bus stop. Each gave and received a quick kiss and urged to have a pleasant day. I stood silently in the doorway, watching them walk to the corner, and then they were out of my sight.

Closing the door and turning to refill my cup of coffee, I could do nothing until I heard from Greg. He had not given a time of his arrival, so all I could do was wait. Many thoughts went through my mind, what to say, how to act, I knew he wanted me to answer the door naked, which is why I still had on my robe, but what if it was not him ringing the doorbell and I was caught naked by a neighbor. I did not have time to wonder for long.

Twenty minutes after the girls had left the phone rang. With my heart beating rapidly, I answered the ringing. "Hello!"

"Good Morning, Lorri!" The quiet voice replied, "I hope you had a restful night?"

I recognized the voice of Greg, immediately. "Yes, I am fine, thanks."

"I called to let you know that I'm close by and will be at your door in just a few minutes." He said, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." Was all I could say, trying to hide the tension in my voice.

"But, you are still wearing a robe? I thought I asked you to be naked?" His voice carrying a hint of laughter.

"How do you know how I'm dressed?" My voice sounding tight with fear. Was it possible that a camera had been installed in my own home?

"Now, don't get excited!" he chuckled. "I was waiting for your children to leave for school and I saw you standing in the doorway. Very attractive for a Mom so early in the morning."

"Thank you for that." I replied. "I see no reason for them to know anything about this at all."

"And they will not know about it, if you do as told." He replied, "But I must say, you have two very fine looking girls. I bet the boys are looking at them in ways that you were looked at when you were that age."

"The girls are able to handle the boys." I replied, sounding confident, but also knowing the stress of trying to be accepted by their peers.

"Is that something that you taught them?" He asked, laughingly.

"Please don't judge my girls by me. I made a mistake and now, I'm paying for it." I replied coldly.

"Well, another payment is due and I'm here to collect!" The phone went silent as the dial tone buzzed loudly in my ear.

I replaced the phone and walked slowly toward the door. I untied the belt holding my robe together, feeling my tits sway and bounce with each step. I opened the front of the robe, exposing my body to the cool morning air. My nipples immediately hardened as the areolas crinkled, thrusting the nipples out even farther. My hands pushed the robe off my shoulders and as my hands came down to my side my robe slipped easily to the floor. I took a deep breath and waited for the doorbell to ring. I realized that I was trembling, but was it caused by fear or excitement?

I sensed movement at the door just a few moments later and I opened the door even before the doorbell had finished its chimes. I stood behind the door, shielding my nakedness from anyone outside, my face peeking cautiously out. I know my face registered my surprise as the strange man filled the doorway.

"Hello, Lorri! I'm Greg." He said, stepping inside as his dark eyes raked my body up and down several times. He smiled broadly as his large hand reached for the door, saying quietly, "I think we can close the door now, don't you?"

My breath caught in my throat as I gazed at the man who was in my home for the sole purpose of fucking me, to extract payment for services rendered. Greg smiled easily as his eyes flashed up and down my naked body. He was dressed casually in T-shirt and jeans, which were stretched tight to his body, showing off the bulging muscles of his arms and chest. My mind was not prepared for the vision of this huge black man, his skin the color of shiny black coal. His head was bald, and his broad nose sat between two of the darkest, piercing eyes I had ever seen. His mouth was surrounded by a short, well-trimmed moustache and goatee, giving his full lips a sensual outline as he flashed a smile at me.

A set of perfectly white teeth flashed at me as I took in the image standing before me. At 6-2, 200 lbs of muscle and bone, Greg dwarfed my petite frame with his wide shoulders and narrow hips. His muscular thighs and legs supported the wedge-shaped body very well. It was obvious that he spent a lot of time working out. I felt a tremor of guilt streak through my mind as I automatically compared Greg with Jake and Monty. Of course, the skin color was a huge difference, but over-all appearance placed Greg somewhere between Monty and Jake. Jake with his dominate and controlling attitude, And Monty's milder, loving/giving manner, gave me hope that my impression of Greg was somewhere in between. Greg's casual behavior gave me hope that this was so.

Still, unable to speak, I watched Greg move toward me and gently took my hand off the door-knob and closed the door.

He smiled broadly, his teeth flashing at me as he said, "I don't think we need to invite your neighbors in."

"No! N-n-not at all!" I stuttered, the first words I was able to speak since Greg had appeared at my door.

"You are a very attractive woman." Greg said, reaching out, his large hands gripping my shoulders as his eyes gazed into mine. "Even more-so in person and up close."

I could feel the rush of embarrassment turn my face red and the crinkling of my areola's pushing my nipples outward as I mumbled, "Thank you."

Greg kissed me lightly on the forehead as his arms circled me and pulled me to him. I was sure that he could feel the hard nipples pressing against his chest as I tilted my head up, my tongue quickly wetting my lips in anticipation of his kiss. The soft brush of his lips covered each of my eyes and cheeks, his short beard surrounding his mouth tickled my nose as his full lips settled against mine. The pleasant scent of after-shave filled my nose and I relaxed as the tip of his tongue dipped between my lips. His arms tightened around me and I was lifted up on my toes as our lips and tongues met in a long, breathless kiss. There was no resistance in me as I yielded to his touch and kisses. The growing bulge in his jeans pressed against my naked thighs and caused a tingle to flow downward, wetting my pussy lips as my clit throbbed into erection.

My harsh, rapid breathing told Greg of my desire and he stepped back, quickly stripping his t-shirt off over his head. With finger trembling so wildly, I reached for the button of his jeans. After a futile attempt to unbutton it, Greg assisted me in releasing it. I quickly reached for the zipper, pulling it down slowly as the jeans spread, revealing a small patch of black, kinky pubic hair. His growing cock was all that was holding his jeans up, and as I pulled downward, the hardening shaft lifted the half-covered head to a level position. I gasped in surprise as I realized that Greg was uncut. Not that it was unusual, but more of a custom for males to be circumcised shortly after birth.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12