A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

The feeling rapidly came back to my engorged cock. Suddenly I was in danger of too much stimulation. I didn't care. I was put in this world to have all the climaxes I could muster and tonight I was enjoying some of the most erotic ones I'd ever have.

I build up a rhythm. Alyana somehow kept her mouth near Kat's clitoris and also inserted most of her hand in Kat's vagina, moving in concert with my stokes and then in opposition. Kat was writhing wilding around the bed -- firing off a small orgasm every minute or so. She kept moaning and groaning her passion to us.

Finally I could stand it no more. I realized I was about to have my second cum of the night. I warned the women and sped up. My explosion was equal to the one only a few moments earlier when I'd been in Alyana's ass. It seemed that I came and came and came -- a river of fluid leaving my body and flooding into Kat. She had her largest orgasm of the night, ejaculating some of her girl fluid onto Alyana and me. Alyana immediately moved in and started lapping at the fluid that had jetted from Kat's pussy.

Eventually we all fell together again. I was in the middle cradling both women to me. I could feel the small amount of pubic hair that each woman had left as decoration against my thigh; the moisture from their cunts coated my thighs and rubbed off onto me; I could feel the erect nipples from each of them pressed into my side and chest; their tousled locks of hair flowed around my neck and head, a delight to smell and rub my cheeks into. Then there were our kisses, shared back and forth for a long time as we all cooled down from our passions.

Finally, Alyana said, "See I've only been with you both for two hours and you've taught me lots of new things to take home. What we did ... when I do it with Ivan ... it will boil his blood. He may never let me leave his bed. Sooooooo sexy." She giggled and kissed my neck.

Katrina had one arm across my chest and was gently stroking one of Alyana's breasts, not so much to excite but just to be in some type of erotic contact with her. Alyana realized she could do the same and did.

"I can leave the two of you if you want," I said softly.

Both women grinned at me and said almost in unison, "Not tonight. We have tomorrow while you're at work."

*****

I'd been back in Boston for a week when there was a major turning point in EVERYTHING.

It had been a good week. I'd savored the memory of Kat and Alyana and the times we shared. I'd also sold more work at British Petroleum and landed a new client -- one of the savings and loan associations in The City -- London's financial district. I'd also barely managed to do the minimum to keep up with my workout regimen -- except for the sex. Were those replacement calories?

Stacy had had a good week too and we shared a mellow Saturday, doing a few things to help the kids with their school work and driving them around our suburban town to shop and see friends. Late in the afternoon I suggested a movie and Stacy accepted my offer enthusiastically. Our sixteen-year-old daughter, Kiley, even decided to come with us since she'd wanted to see the movie too. We drove over to the Natick Cineplex 20, parked in the crowded lot, went in and enjoyed the movie.

After the movie it was dark and we were heading back to the car. We'd been forced to park pretty far from the theater and the parking lot was not well lit. Suddenly we were confronted with two young thugs with stockings pulled over their head, I turned and there was a third behind us. One of them said, "Wallets ... and you sweetie ... you come with us," he pointed at my daughter and reached to grab her arm. The one behind us grabbed my wife's purse.

I broke the arm of the boy who'd taken my wife's purse first. The kick came so fast he didn't even have time to react. You could hear the bone snap. I stomped on his instep and landed another kick in his groin with my other foot, my entire body in the air, and he went down in great pain.

I turned to the one that had been approaching my daughter. He had her arm and she was trying to resist. He let her go and backed away slightly and then suddenly there was a long switchblade knife in his hand. He started dancing around towards me. "Want me Dad. Come and get me Dad. You think you can protect your little cunt from us, don't ya. Well you can't. I'll cut her like I'll cut you." He started towards me.

In one smooth move I'd grabbed his arm, made him release the knife, and hurled him through the glass of the passenger side window of the car next to me. He was out cold and there was suddenly a lot of blood dripping from an open gash on his head.

The third kid should have run but instead he reached in his jacket and produced a small handgun. "You think you can mess with me and my friends, I'll kill you -- I'll kill you," he screamed. He started to raise the gun to fire at us. He was too late; the Glock came out of its holster just the way I'd practiced a thousand times. I made only one shot; it caught him in the shoulder and spun him away from us. I saw the blood splash from the exit wound just the way I'd been told it would. He fell on the side of his face, unconscious, his gun clattering away from him and under another car. The whole confrontation had taken about twenty seconds.

I quickly frisked each of the three thugs, making sure there were no more handguns on the scene. The threat eliminated, I turned to make sure Stacy and Kiley were all right. Their jaws were hanging open as they looked at me in awe. Then Stacy started to stutter as she sank to her knees and dissolved into tears, "You ... you ... you have a gun!"

Kiley broke into tears and fell down on her knees next to her mother almost in shock. "Oh Dad, you saved us." I pulled Kiley up, hugged her tightly and then leaned her against a car next to me. "Listen. LISTEN. Both of you. Don't speculate about what happened here or why I have a gun. The police will come. Tell them exactly what you saw. DON'T SPECULATE. I'll explain my ... my gun ... and my actions later. Now, Kiley run ... RUN to the theater and have then call the police then get back here right away." I looked at the passed out guy in car with blood streaming from his head and the bleeding form of the kid that had had the gun; I shouted to Kiley, "Tell them we need an ambulance too." She took off at high speed.

The Natick Police cars screamed into the parking lot a few minutes later. I attracted them with wild waving and stopped them from penetrating the crime scene. I showed them the three thugs. All were still alive, two just barely.

I explained what had happened briefly and that I had a handgun and that I'd taken the clip out of it. I showed the clip in my left hand. I turned and hiked up my jacket with one hand so the cop could extract the Glock from its holster. I noted he used two fingers; he dropped it into a plastic bag and he put it in his squad car. Stacy and Kiley were not taking their eyes off of me; both appeared in shock.

Another cop handcuffed the kid whose arm I'd broken and tossed him in the back of a squad car. The kid yelled in pain and he was still groaning from his sore nuts. They pulled the kid from where I sent him through the window and laid him out on the ground. He was still unconscious, his face was kind of pulpy but the bleeding from a broken nose and a slash across his forehead had almost stopped. He came to about the time they got him prone; they cuffed him and had another cop guard him as they waited for the ambulance.

The kid that I'd shot in the shoulder was now sitting up leaning against a car holding a pressure bandage against the wound; another cop was guarding him. He was almost delirious. He kept saying, "I wasn't going to shoot. I just wanted to scare 'em."

Meanwhile I'd recounted our confrontation for a second and then a third time. Another officer found the open knife under a car and then the kid's snub nose .38 special. He marked where he'd found them. Someone was taking pictures of the scene, including the broken window the kid had gone through, the thug's gun, and the knife. I told Stacy and Kiley to avoid letting anyone not in uniform take their picture.

Finally an ambulance arrived and took two policemen and the two thugs I'd really hurt to the hospital; the police car with the guy I'd kicked in the nuts left to go to the police station. A crowd had gathered but we tried to keep things pretty low key and so did the police. The police agreed to let me drive my own car with Stacy and Kiley to the police station. As soon as we were in the car, Stacy looked at me with big teary doe eyes and said, "What is this all about? How come you had a gun? You don't like guns! And ... and ... you can fight. You ... you ... know ... karate or whatever that was. And ... the knife. Oh God." She broke in hysterical sobs, so badly that I had to pull over to the side of the road and comfort her for a few minutes. Kiley wasn't doing much better in the back seat.

I still didn't explain my skills or weapon. I said, "I will tell you shortly but not while we have to see the police. Wait until after we see the police -- then we'll talk. You tell them just what you saw -- no more, no less. Don't speculate. Don't make up stories. Just tell what happened as you saw it. Tell the truth." She nodded through her sobs. Kiley said haltingly through her tears, "OK Dad."

The police station was a beehive of activity; everyone was waiting for us. It was a rough Saturday night in Natick. I noted that there was two State cops waiting to talk to us along with the locals. I asked to make a couple of phone calls and my request was quickly granted; I was the victim not the accused at this point. My first call was to Jim Haight; fortunately he answered on the third ring even though the hour was late. I explained what had happened and where I was. He said he was "on it" and I didn't need to call Kyle or anyone else.

Next I called home to Kendra, our oldest daughter. I explained we'd been in an attempted mugging and that things hadn't worked out for the three guys that tried to mess with us. I didn't go into details, but asked her to stay at home and to be ready to help comfort her mother and sister. She readily agreed.

Stacy, Kiley and I were escorted into one of the interrogation rooms rather than leaving us in the hallway. Two detectives and two uniformed State cops accompanied our entourage. I suggested that I be interviewed separately since I was the one that had fought with the thugs and that someone could also interview my wife and daughter to hear their story. One officer thought that was a good idea and so I left with one State cop and him while his partner got some water for my family.

Detective Wittman had a relaxed interview style but I realized immediately that he could bore right in to the nub of the situation. He had a cassette recorder that he put on the table and put in the record mode as soon as we entered the room. He said the date and time and who he was with then he began the interview, "I was in the military and I thought I was highly trained in my day. I still keep up with it -- somewhat." He patted his paunch. "I would have never thought of taking on three toughs like you did. You in the service? You military?" The State cop was clearly just going to listen and nod.

"No," I said softly, "just a cautious citizen." He squinted at me in obvious disbelief. So did the State cop.

"You had a Glock in a hidden holster -- but all the right permits. Don't see too many of those around here. Pretty lethal weapon. You could have blown the kid into the next State with that thing -- but you didn't. You hit soft tissue -- just nicked the bone. That was nice of you."

"Yep," I said. "I sort of like the Glock. Light weight for its power. Didn't start carrying until a month or so ago. Just-in-case kind of thinking. Guess I was right. Kid was about to shoot at us -- told us he was going to kill us. Didn't want to use deadly force unless I had to.

"Yep," he said. "You're pretty cool given what happened. I'd be high on adrenalin if I was you."

"My heart's racing," I said. "I just hide it well. I was pretty much on 'automatic' during their attack."

"Yep," he said. "How'd you disarm the kid with the knife?"

"Oh, that wasn't too hard. He didn't know how to use it. He came at me off balance; all I did was help him along. Might have over reacted a bit but it got the job done -- he ceased being a threat. I'm glad you found the knife; I didn't see where it went when he went through the window." Wittman nodded. The State cop actually smirked.

The extension phone in the room rang and Wittman rose and answered it. He listened for a minute then excused himself. The state cop and I just looked at each other until Wittman returned.

Wittman came back about five minutes later and said, "Mr. Krall, thank you for your time and for putting up with our procedures. I know we'll want to talk to you again and there will certainly be a time when these guys go on trial for armed robbery, attempted murder and a few other choice felonies. Turns out they'd done a couple of other armed robberies tonight before they got to you. If we can avoid calling you we will. Please come and join your wife and daughter. I hope we haven't inconvenienced you much. Sad event. Sad that kids think this way."

I shook his hand and that of the surprised but mute State cop; I thanked them for serving and protecting. We walked back to the first interrogation room. I could hear the words of support and care to Stacy and Kiley from the other State cop and the detective as we walked in. They were very solicitous.

Detective Wittman exclaimed that a friend of ours was waiting in the lobby and would be sure we got home OK. He walked the three of us out, then stopped and said, "Oh wait. I nearly forgot. Your handgun." He ducked into an office an came out with the plastic bag containing my Glock and the ammunition magazine. "Here, you better not leave this one behind. Expensive weapon." I thanked him and slid the gun -- without the magazine -- back under my jacket into the empty holster. I pocketed the magazine. I realized that something very unusual had just happened in order for me to get my handgun back so soon after using it.

When we went through the doors into the lobby a very concerned Jim Haight was standing there with his wife Marylou who I'd met quite a few times before at McKennitt Consulting social events. Lots of welcoming and soothing words were said along with lots of 'what-gets-into-kids-today' statements. We all walked outside. As Marylou, Stacy and Kiley walked towards our car, I pulled Jim aside. "What do I tell them? The gun? My reactions? My skills?"

"We'll come with you. Meet you at your house. I'll do the explaining." Jim patted my back.

At the house Marylou helped Stacy get coffee for us all. Kendra our oldest daughter joined us, she was horrified at what had happened and was just learning from Kiley that her father had overpowered three thugs -- shooting one of them. She was actually holding and comforting her sister; neither wanted to be out of sight of me. Kiley was still teary -- for that matter so was Stacy who was playing hostess sort of on automatic pilot.

When we were all in the living room, Jim began. "The full story of what happened at the movies tonight started about a year ago. 'We' needed someone with some very special skills in Europe. We picked your husband for many reasons. You, Stacy, are one of them as you'll see." She nodded but looked puzzled.

"The 'We' in my statement is not just the consulting firm. The other part of the 'We' is ... well, it's the Central Intelligence Agency." Stacy gasped. Kendra's jaw dropped open as she looked at me in awe. Kiley whispered, "Cool" under her breath. Marylou just nodded. I could tell she'd been here before.

Jim went on, "David assumed his patriotic duty and, when he was asked, said he'd work with both organizations. For almost a year he's been splitting his time. So far he's had a few assignments and he has done very well. Nothing dangerous or too exciting, believe me. Most of the time he's been in training. That training included learning how to use and carry a handgun -- rather routine for the kind of errands we get involved in for The Company. Some involve large sums of money -- for instance, he delivered half-a-million in cash to a contact in Paris for us in his first assignment."

I thought, "I did?"

Jim went on, "He also learned how to deal in a knife fight, high speed and defensive driving, many different kinds of martial arts, and he's becoming pretty skilled at the Russian language."

Kiley said, "Really cool, Dad." Kendra's jaw was still hanging open.

Stacy was numb. Finally, she said, "The trips ... to Europe ... are they ... what are they?"

"Oh, many have been consulting related," Jim said matter of factly. "David has spent about half his time at various training facilities while he was over there, particularly near Milan. He's also made contact with someone that we hope will eventually provide us with some ... errrr, information in the near future. He also has a 'handler' over there. I don't travel as much as I used to but I can assure you he is in good hands."

Stacy turned to Marylou and asked, "How did you cope ... I mean when Jim was doing this? Or did he?"

Marylou said, "Oh, he did. I worried a lot at first and then I learned he was really good at his job. On the way here, Jim told me that David is truly exceptional and highly skilled for what he's doing and going to do. I guess it's sort of like James Bond in a way. I don't know the details but he says the government has a lot of faith in him." I thought my true self had finally been identified.

Kiley said, "Really, really cool." Kendra couldn't take her eyes off me.

Stacy turned back to me, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jim intervened, "He was sworn to secrecy -- even from you. Especially from you. We wanted a buffer but our plans have changed. Now it's all right if you know as you'll see in a minute."

He looked at Kendra and Kiley and studied them for a full minute without saying a word. They were now more alert and stared back at him, but not rudely, allowing him to make his assessment. Finally, he said, "Kendra, Kiley - you have learned something tonight that is VERY important -- to you, to your family, to you Mother and Dad, to the rest of your family, and to your country -- the United States. You must NOT ... must NOT ...tell ANYONE what your Dad does other than that he is a management consultant and that he's going to run a satellite London office for McKennitt & Company. You must NEVER mention the Central Intelligence Agency or even hint to anyone that your family has ANY affiliation with it in any way at all. It could be VERY dangerous for your Dad, your mother, and you. Do you understand?"

Kiley stated with authority, "Yes, I do. I will never say anything." We all believed her and I knew my kid; she would never breath a word of it.

Kendra answered next, "I will never breath a word of this, but I will want to talk with my Mom and Dad about it." Jim nodded his approval with that caveat.

Jim said, "Now there's one more piece of business that I need to transact. I was hoping to do this next week in the office when Kyle Thurman, a man at the CIA that David knows, could join us." He looked at me and winked. I was now puzzled with where he was taking the conversation.

Jim turned to Stacy with a smile, "Stacy, we'd like you to come and work for the CIA too. We need you in The Company too."

Kiley said, "Really, really, really cool." Kendra fell backwards on the sofa in a near faint.

***** Two Months Later

Stacy and I were both lying on our backs panting and gasping for breath. I could actually feel the endomorphins pulsing through my body, deadening the pain and heightening my euphoria over the exertions of the rare sunny morning. The past few minutes had been exhausting, a real test of our physical stamina. Our trim bodies were hardening from where we had them only a few months before. We'd just finished fifteen minutes of wind sprints back and forth across Regents Park on the north side of central London.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers