A Complete Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,214 Followers

Standing in the narrow aisle between the two beds, I again slowly turned my back to her, showing my ass. I dropped the towel, bent over and pulled down my bed covers and crawled in.

I left the blanket and comforter at the foot and pulled the sheet up to my waist.

"I'm going to take a nap, Mary. You can stay. You aren't bothering me."

"Thanks, I will. But, you're bothering me."

"Huh?"

Mary pointed to the bulge under the sheets between my legs as I lay on my back.

"Mary, they're mostly all the same," I said with a smile.

She sighed and said, "Maybe, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see a lot of them, and maybe one in particular."

Grinning, I closed my eyes and relived the sensations caused by my exhibitionism. In spite of my excitement, I really was tired from the previous night's round of drinking and my basketball workout. I soon drifted to sleep.

I awoke later at the sound of the door. Mary was not in the room, though her stuff was still on Pete's bed. I then noticed the large tent in my sheet. I had developed a huge erection while I slept. I wondered what Mary thought of that. I was debating what to do about it, when the door opened and Mary reappeared.

"Had to pee," she said. The girls' bath was right next door to our room.

There was no way to cover my erection so I didn't even try.

Mary sat back on Pete's bed and said, "Must have been a pretty good dream."

We both looked at the white tent and laughed.

"Mary, what can I say? Sometimes it just does what it wants to do without a lot of thought on my part."

"Yeah, I hear that dicks have a mind of their own. So, what were you dreaming about?"

She said it so innocently that I was taken aback for a second. I thought about how absurd this situation was. I am naked under the covers while my roommate's girlfriend sits three feet away and she wants to talk about my hard-on and how it got that way.

"Uh, I can't remember."

"Bullshit. Come on. Tell me."

She was taunting me, but I figured two can play the game.

"Well, if I do, you have to tell me what you were thinking about when you had your hand down your pants."

Mary turned scarlet.

"Shit, you saw that?"

"Yep. So, deal?"

She looked at my eyes then at the tent.

"Ok, deal. But, you go first."

I thought about making up some bullshit story about the hot blond I saw the first time we met and how she and I had acted on our mutual lust with several long and memorable fuck sessions. That was the truth and Carrie was a very good sex buddy. What I really wanted, though, was to tell Mary the truth. I found that more exciting,

"I was dreaming about being naked in front of you. I know it sounds really stupid and major perverted, but these couple times have really turned me on. I was also dreaming about how good your boobs look in that tee shirt and how your hard nipples stick out."

As I said this, my dick twitched and moved the sheet. Mary noticed and laughed out loud.

"Jimmy, I think your friend just told me you are speaking the truth."

I nodded and told her it was her turn.

"God, this is so embarrassing. Do I have to?"

"Mary, do you think it's not embarrassing sitting here with my dick poking up through the sheet? I think we may be a bit beyond embarrassing each other."

"Yeah, but your dream was not as..." she paused to find the right word. "As intimate as what I have to say."

I knew she meant she didn't want to say she was masturbating.

"Mary, just to make you feel better, I confess I jerked off in the shower thinking about being naked in the room with you and imaging what your boobs looked like uncovered."

She looked at me, questioning if I was truthful. Finally sensing I was being honest, she spoke softly.

"Yes, I was playing with myself. I got really turned on watching you strip. I love looking at your ass. I have to hold myself back from reaching out and grabbing it. When you did that little strip tease and I saw the tiniest part of your dick, I almost wet my panties. Jesus, I cannot believe I am saying all this. I mean I've seen dicks before. But this situation just seems so erotic."

I reached my hand across the narrow space and she slipped hers into mine. I squeezed and she returned the pressure, then released me.

"Thanks, I needed some reassurance. Anyway, seeing your pubic hair, then the base of your dick, and wondering if you would go further was wild. Then you turned and showed me that fabulous ass. I don't think the door was closed, when I shoved my hand down my pants."

We looked at each other for a long while. Each of us silently recognizing the sexual tension in the room. My hard-on was now bouncing all around under the sheet.

"Did you cum?"

Mary could not hold my gaze. She looked down and shook her head.

"Mary, I told you I jerked off. I came like crazy. I can't remember when I shot as hard as I did. I want you to feel the same. Do it and let me watch."

Mary sucked in a deep breath.

"Jimmy, I have never done that in front of anyone. Not, Peter. Never, ever in front of anyone."

I slipped my hand around my erection, wrapping it in part of the sheet. I slowly stroked.

"You don't have to get undressed. Just do it, Mary."

She watched the thinly covered dick being slowly manipulated by my own hand.

"God, that is making me so crazy."

Slowly, she put her books and laptop on the floor and pulled back the covers on the bed.

"Fuck, Jimmy, that is so hot watching you. I'm gonna' to do it."

Leaning back, her hand made its way to her zipper. She lowered it completely. Boosting her hips, she slid the jeans down her thighs, past her calves and kicked them to the floor. She wore baby blue undies and tan wool sox. Mary lay back against the pillows and brought her knees up. Her legs were shapely and full, with smooth white and round thighs. She pulled her tee shirt up to just below her breasts.

She began by rubbing her soft belly and playing with her naval. Slowly her right hand moved toward her panties and her left slid under her tee shirt to stop atop her right breast.

She began a slow movement inside her panties while her other hand underneath her shirt played with her nipple and squeezed her breast.

I positioned my own hand on my bare cock under the sheet and turned on my side to watch Mary as I stroked myself.

With her eyes closed, she picked up the rhythm between her legs and on her breast. Her mouth sagged open and her tongue darted in and out licking her lips. My hand matched her intensity and I welcomed the stirrings deep inside my balls.

Mary now moaned and arched her hips to meet the thrusts of her fingers. She stretched out her leg closest to me and I could catch glimpses of dark curly hair as her hand moved inside her panties. She pulled her hand from her breast and slid it in the side of her panties, exposing quick peeks at more of the luxurious nest. She began making circles on what I assumed must be her clit, while her moaning grew in intensity and frequency. I had by now covered my shaft with precum and was pumping hard.

Mary's moans turned to panting as abruptly she pushed her panties down to give free access for both her hands. Pulling her knees up, she now was grunting with every thrust of her two fingers inside her. I was enthralled by what little I could see of her full and dark pussy partially hidden behind her thighs and moving hands. I was also at the end of my endurance and reached down to grab the towel from the floor. I kicked off the sheet and wrapped it around the tip of my cock and erupted with an intensity I had never felt before.

At the same moment, Mary cried out and gave two more deep plunges inside her pussy. She screamed and pulled her hands away and clamped her legs together as her body shook with orgasm.

I squeezed out the last drops of my own orgasm. Mary turned her glazed eyes to me and saw the towel wrapped around my deflating dick. I dropped it to the floor, fully exposing myself for a second and pulled the sheet back up. She eased her panties back into place. I again reached my hand out. She took it and I felt the moisture from her explosion. I let my fingers play with hers, covering mine with her dampness. I broke free and opened my mouth to receive my sex-coated digits. I savored the taste of her womanly essence. She watched me lick my fingers clean and blew me a kiss and then looked at my crotch and blew it a kiss. She then turned her back to me exposing her broad rear hidden under the tightly stretched blue satin.

She pulled the sheet up over her and soon I heard soft sounds of sleep. I rolled over and was also falling into a sweet slumber.

I awoke hours later to a dark room as the early night had fallen. I realized what woke me was the chirp of a cell phone. I came fully awake and realized it was my phone on the dresser. I tossed off the sheet and ran over to grab the pone. The ID indicated that Peter was calling.

I accepted the call, feeling a bit strange standing nude in the same room as his girlfriend.

"Hey."

"Hey, yourself, buddy," Pete said.

He explained that his uncle wanted him to stay over and he wouldn't be back until late tomorrow. He said he tried to reach Mary, but just got voicemail.

I heard a movement and then felt Mary standing behind me.

"Have you seen her?"

"Yeah, she's here now."

Mary ran her hand along my shoulder, down my spine and over my ass, stroking it softly. I immediately became hard.

"What are you guys up to?" Pete asked.

"Nothing, honest," I blurted out.

Mary gave me a pinch on the ass and took the phone from me.

I turned to go back to my bed. She looked down as I did so.

"Hi, honey," she said and listened to Pete on the phone.

"Nothing, we both just woke up and Jimmy is still half asleep, I think," she said into the phone.

She watched me get into bed and pull up the covers.

"No, we were both studying and with the freakin' heat in this room, just passed out. Your call woke us up."

She listened to Pete and watched me. I could just make out her shape, but could not see any details in the dark room. The white of shirt made her stand out.

"No plans really," she said. "I think I'm going to get dinner. I dread going back to my dorm, I have so much work to do and it's crazy there."

After a pause, she said, "You wouldn't mind?"

Looking at me she kept the phone to her ear.

"Of course, I'll make sure it's Ok with Jimmy."

She laughed at something Peter said. "Well, I don't think I have to sleep in the nude, no matter that Jimmy always does. Yeah, here he is."

She held the phone out to me. I was not going to get up with a hard-on and talk to my roommate while his girlfriend watched, no matter how dark it was.

I shook my head and motioned her to bring the phone to me.

She smiled and didn't budge.

I didn't want Peter to think something weird was going on.

I grabbed a pillow and put it in front of me and crossed to Mary.

She tried to pull the pillow away, but relented and gave me the phone.

"Hey, Pete. No, it's Ok. I probably will spend some time in the library anyway. It'll be cool. Yeah, see you tomorrow." I tried to keep my voice even as Mary ran her hands all over my naked ass.

I hung up.

Mary ran back to her bed.

She smiled at me and asked if I could toss her a pillow.

"Jesus, Mary, are you trying to get me killed?"

"Jimmy, first, Pete could not kill you. He's half your size and hates violence. Second, he would not kill you. You're his best friend on campus. And, third, there's nothing to kill anyone for."

I just shook my head.

"Well, you said you wanted dinner. I say let's get out of here. I think this heat is melting your brain."

Mary smiled and began to pull her jeans back on.

I walked over to my dresser, pillow in front and ass hanging out, to get clothes.

Walking in the chilly night to the dining hall, Mary asked,

"Were you hard in the room? I tried to get a peek, but wasn't sure."

"God, Mary, why don't just say what's on your mind."

She slipped her arm through mind and replied.

"Ok, I was hoping to see you nude. I only got a really fast glimpse earlier after you dropped the towel when you beat off. I would really like to see what your dick looks like and especially what it looks like when it's hard. And, I as I told you before, I usually say what's on my mind."

I didn't know what to say.

"So, what do you think, Jimmy?"

"I think this is a strange situation."

"Yeah, strange, but sexy, don't you agree?"

"Definitely," I said. "But, I don't think I should be sexy with my roommate's girlfriend. That sounds creepy, not sexy."

"Kinky, maybe, but not creepy," Mary said laughing as we entered the dining hall.

After dinner, I did spend most of the evening in the library. I returned to my dorm around 11. Mary was sitting in bed working on her project. She only had on her long-sleeve tee shirt and panties. The room was hotter than before.

"God, it must be 90 in here," I said.

"At least," she agreed. "I tried opening the window, but it's so windy I froze and it blew papers all over the place."

I peeled off my sweatshirt and kicked off my shoes.

"I'm going to hit the bathroom and then I might read for a bit and go to sleep early. You can keep working, the light won't bother me."

She said she might have to go a bit longer.

I went to the bathroom and returned to another blast of heat.

"So," Mary said, "are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you going to sleep in the nude?"

"Well, I usually do. And it's so hot in here, I'd probably be more comfortable."

"It's fine with me, Jimmy."

I stood and took off my shirt and unzipped and removed my jeans. I was standing in my boxers and Mary was staring at me.

"Mary, I can't just strip in front of you and flash my dick. It's one thing what we did before, but just getting naked is more than I can handle."

"I understand. Why don't you turn around and take off your underwear. I've already seen your ass a couple times."

I faced away from her and slid my boxers off. I stood for a few seconds, knowing she was admiring my naked rear. I felt her fingers lightly trace the outline of my butt and delicately slide down my crack. I heard rustling and then felt a soft kiss on my cheek. She ran her hand up the front of my thigh and was moving toward my now totally hard dick, when I caught her hand as her fingers lightly touched the edge of my pubic hair. She relented and pulled away, giving me a kiss on the other cheek.

I slipped under the sheet and rested on my side, facing her.

"Again, Jimmy, you have a sweet ass."

I laughed. I picked up a book and started reading, with the sheet making a bigger tent than it did this afternoon, evoking a theatrical sigh from Mary.

About a half hour later, Mary confessed to being too tired to continue. She put her stuff away and went out to the bathroom.

Coming back in, she locked the door and then pulled open one of Pete's dresser drawers.

She extracted a short sleeve tee-shirt. She was three-quarters turned away from me. She pulled her long-sleeved shirt off. I could make out the side of her left breast. I admired its shape and size, but could not see any nipple. I could also make out the crack in her ass underneath the light panties. I was getting aroused.

She put on his shirt, which came down below her butt She then reached under the shirt and pulled off her panties, showing me the bottom half of her naked ass in the process. I was fully erect now. She turned off the overhead light.

Walking back to bed in the low light from our reading lamps, I could make out her breasts swaying under the shirt. I imagined that with one flick of my wrist, I could lift the hem of her shirt and expose her pussy to me.

She could see my erection under the sheet. She smiled and climbed into bed, offering one more quick glimpse of her ass.

We each turned off our lamps. The room was dark, with little light coming in from the moonless and overcast night outside.

We lay quietly in the darkness. I finally said, "Is that what you usually wear to bed?"

I heard a giggle from the other side of the room. "Actually, I usually wear what you are. Funny, after teasing you today, I am not ready to stand naked in front of you. I'm a little shy, and not too happy with my fluffy body. Mostly, though, I was thinking about what you said earlier. I don't feel comfortable going further without Pete knowing."

"Mary, from what I see, you have a very nice body."

"Thanks, but I need to lose some weight," she sighed.

"Well, you are very pretty, have what look like great boobs, and a fine ass."

"Oh really," she said. "And just how much did you see?"

I laughed, "As much as you showed me, Mary."

She joined in my laughter. "And that was...?"

Thinking two can play this game, I said, "I saw a nice side shot of your boob. No nipple, but lots of milky white flesh. Very sexy. I also got a couple quick views of your ass. Also, nice, white and..."

"What? You can finish."

Blushing, I added, "And, well, quite kissable."

"Ooh," she squealed. "I like that."

We were quiet for a bit longer.

"So, that's all you saw?" she asked.

"Well, this afternoon, when we were, you know..."

"Getting off. Masturbating. Diddling myself. Stroking the monkey. Shall I go on?"

"No," I said. "When we were doing those things, I saw your pussy."

"Like it?"

"Well, I didn't see that much, but I liked the silky look of your pubic hair," I said and paused, then added, "a lot, actually. But, that's all I could see. I could tell you had fingers inside, but I couldn't see your, you know, your sex lips."

"Isn't pubic hair odd?" she said.

"How so?"

"Well, it's just hair. We have hair on our head, but that's no big deal. We have hair under our arms, well guys do. Guys have hair on their chests. We see all that hair all the time, and no big thing. But, we see the hair between our legs and it's totally erotic."

"You saw my pubic hair," I said. "Was it erotic for you?"

"God, yes. I loved it. I really wanted to see your cock and your balls. But, seeing your pubic hair was a turn on."

I grunted.

"What?"

"Well, I'm turned on now and I can't see a thing."

"Jimmy, are you touching yourself?"

"Yes. And, you?"

"Definitely. I am feeling that silky pussy hair you like so much."

"Mary, this is super-sexy," I whispered. "I am laying in my dark room, slowly stroking my cock, thinking about a practically naked girl three feet away fingering her pussy. You are fingering it, aren't you?"

"Definitely," she cried.

In the silence, we each touched our own private parts fantasizing what it would be like to have the other person's hand on us.

"I know," she said. "I want to do it again like this afternoon. I want us both to jerk off until we cum."

"How we will know when the other is ready?" I knew I could not last too long.

"We'll talk to each other. If one of us is closer than the other, that person will have to slow down. Ok?"

"Ok. And, I am fairly close now."

"Me, too," Mary said.

"Do you still have a finger inside you," I asked, wondering if I pushed too far.

"Three," she moaned, "and it feels so good. I have my other hand moving from my clit to my tit. God, Jimmy, I am so wet and my clit is so sensitive. When I get turned on, my clit gets really hard and sticks up outside its little folds. I love rubbing it, or even better, have someone do it for me. I have to forget my tit, and just do my clit. Ahh, that is so good."

I was dripping like the faucet in our decrepit bath. I began fumbling in the dark, opening the drawer to my night stand.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked.

"I want to get some tissue. I don't want to cum all over my sheets."

"Oh, I would love to see you cum. I would love to see you spurt all over that tight tummy. Tell me what you're doing."

orie
orie
4,214 Followers