A Compromise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

I turned toward Jacques and took his hands in mine. We smiled into each other's arms and my lips found his, reaching slowly and tentatively for his kiss. His lips were soft, and searched gently against my own. His hands slipped along my arms and he held me like that, nuzzling my lips. I answered him by slipping the tip of my tongue out to meet his. We dueled gently. It really was like old friends. Familiar, but not deeply familiar. We tasted each other. Each thinking "so that is what my friend tastes like."

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"I brought another brandy. Interested?"

I couldn't refuse, it would have been cruel. I nodded to Jacques to take it.

David handed in a tray with two large snifters of brandy. I pushed the lock on the door. That sounds awful, I guess, but, really, I am still a very private person.

I lead Jacque to the little table in the alcove. There was a candlestick there and I lighted it before turning off the lamp. The love seat in the bay window invited us. I sat down, turning slightly toward Jacques.

"Nice." He said quietly. "Lovely dinner, lovely wine, beautiful woman,.. charming woman. Ou la la…. How could there be more?"

I took his hand and let our joined hands lay on my knee. I turned it over so that his hand was against the silky nylon and moved it so he was stroking my knee. Our lips met again and I tasted the brandy and felt Jacques take over the stroking of my knee.

His tongue was deeper in my mouth now, becoming more aggressive, or seeking more pleasure. And finding it. The electricity of the kiss was delicious in my stomach and then reached between my legs with an enduring tingling sensation. It brought more moisture to my panties.

We relaxed in the seat, glancing at the moon, kissing more. My knee was against his now and his hand was warm on my thigh, under my skirt. I moved it a little higher and felt his fingertips slide over the bare thigh above my stocking. Jacques' hand was squeezing my thigh gently, fondling the nylon, fondling me. Our kiss deepened, our tongues deep in each other's mouth and playing against each other. Jacques pulled me closer and I felt his hand unbuttoning the dress between my breasts.

The candlelight cast a warm glow over my sheer bra. There was a little circle of flowers around the nipple; nipples that were now jabbing boldly against the fabric. Jacques' eyes were devouring me as he buttoned more and more of the dress. It was open now so that my garter belt and it's red rosebud decoration showed just above the elastic of my black panties. I realized I was preening for him, proud of the way I looked. It felt good.

The panties were sheer and tight across my tummy. His hand wedged against my mound struggling with the button there. He forgot the button for a moment and I felt the pleasure of his fingers flat against my mound. I could tell that he was touching lightly, so he could feel my curly bush under the panty. It tickled slightly and the electric thrill continued to roam between my legs.

"Oh, Jacques."

"Yes, Charly. Yesss .." he whispered in my ear.

"Dinner was so lovely. I am so glad you are here." I told him.

"Yes, Charly, you are so divine. So lovely."

I unbuttoned the rest of the dress and sat before him in panties, bra and nylons as sheer as gossamer and as soft as an early morning fog. His hand slipped between my legs and I opened to him, feeling his full hand cup my mound for the first time. It was warm and reassuring. He squeezed my pussy and pressed the moist panty between my lips in a caress both sensual and delicious.

"Is this OK Charly, darling?"

"Yes." I breathed heavily into his ear as his finger found my clitoris and made me shiver from head to toe.

"More." I whispered.

The finger found its way past the elastic of my panties. I could feel how much moisture he found there. It was like heavy cream and a lot of it. I hoped it was OK with him, that he wasn't turned off by how sopping wet my pussy was.

He stood up and moved the table further from the loveseat. His hands were a soft caress on my ankles as he turned me so that I was seated in the middle of the seat as if on a throne.

Jacques knelt before me and parted my legs.

"You don't have to do that, Jacques. Unless .. unless you want .. to."

It isn't that David refused to do this for me, but it was a sometime thing with him and to be honest, he wasn't good at it. I wasn't used to oral being a big part of sex. I liked it, but I thought men didn't like doing it.

Jacues parted my legs and I felt his lips pressed against my pussy. Against the wet crotch of my panties. He was breathing through the fabric, leaving a wet warm circle wherever he. Slowly, slowly he moved down one and up the other side of my tingling pussy.

I slipped my hands to his head, just following the motion as he explored between my legs.

I was aware of his beard. It was new and strange to me, but not scratchy. It felt gentle and soft against my thighs. I helped by holding my panties aside to let his tongue touch my delicate flesh. His tongue parted my pussy lips and I felt like he had opened the door of a furnace. I wondered why the heat wasn't scorching him, I felt so warm at that moment.

His tongue found my clitoris and I clutched his head. I held him still, but his tongue kept moving in delicious circles, and then he sucked my clitoris into his mouth, bringing me right out of my soul. No one had made my pussy feel like this before.

The moon outside was full and high in the sky, filling the room with that lovely gray moon light. I lay back on the loveseat, my dress open, a French lover between my legs. I twisted and pinched my nipples, languishing in the pleasure of being wonderfully courted.

He raised my legs higher, placing my feet over his shoulders, and then slipped his hands under the cheeks of my bottom and lifted me to the edge of the seat. Jacques slipped my panties aside and his tongue was alive in the slit of my pussy. Into my vagina he squirreled; then full of my juices, he soothed the span between my vagina and my clitoris and circled it. Again and again, his lips kissed their way along my wide spread pussy. I could feel the detail of his lips against my moist, sensitive skin.

I felt open, totally exposed; I felt beautifully wanton as he devoured me.

I felt his tongue deep inside me and his nose nuzzling the thatch of hair at my mound. His tongue thrilled me as my heels pressed against his back urging him tighter against me. I felt my body stiffen, tremble, and then a huge orgasm shuddered through my body. Over and over I spasmed around the center point he was making with his mouth. I had never in my life, cum so violently, so exquisitely.

I sat up and pulled him up into my arms. I pressed my lips against his pussy soaked beard. His body was large between my legs and I had another mini orgasm as the bulge of his cock pressed against my wet panties.

"Come, my dear." Jacques said softly, lifting me from the seat.

He carried me to my bed. Once again, I had that twinge of strangeness, but I went willingly to let someone other than my husband take me in my marriage bed.

I had turned down the bed earlier as I dressed for this moment. I started to take off my shoes.

"Leave them." He said, his voice hoarse and tense. " I want you just as you are. Beautiful, sexy, lovely! Tre's Belle, ma cheri. Je vous adore!"

I felt like a queen lying there in the center of the bed, my lingerie sleek and chic, but the high heels screamed 'tramp!'

I watched as Jacques tore at his clothes, eager to join me. He was trim and athletic and had nice black hair on his chest. His nipples were taut and jutted out in excitement. He was wearing what we call French underpants, skimpy and tight around his cock and balls. His jutting cock resisted his efforts to take them off.

"Leave them!" I said quickly just as his lovely cock sprang out.

Jacques grinned widely and slipped the little garment back over his cock.

Our laughter eased the tension. Jacques slipped his arms around me and I happily slipped close against his hairy chest. His hand slipped into my bra cup and it felt lovely having it surrounding my bare breast, pressed tight by the bra cup.

I felt his hard cock against my hand and encircled it. The underpants were a very fine cotton material and felt wonderfully manly but erotic. His cock was warm and I pressed the length of my hand along it, flattening it against his stomach. I felt the tip of it slip above the elastic and my wrist fondled the wet tip.

"Oh, Jacques, .. this feels so good. So right. We have been friends for so long. And now .. voila'!'"

"Indeed." He muttered. voila', indeed, dear Charlotte. At last the ultimate intimacy?"

"Yes." I whispered against his ear.

I took his cock out and pressed it into the wet slit between my legs. Jacques pushed forward and I felt it slip between my thighs, long and lean against my wet panties.

"You are lovely there, Charlotte, my love."

I squeezed his cock in answer and he pressed closer. His hands slipped over my bottom caressing me through the nylon of my panties. His fingers caressed across both cheeks and another tickling sensation streamed between my legs.

We kissed and I tasted my pussy on his beard.

"Take my panties off?" I whispered in the shimmering light of the candle slowly burning down across the room.

"No, dear, I like you this way

"Jacques?"

"Yes?" another kiss against my ear lobe made me quiver.

"Do you want me?"

"Oh, Mon dieu, my darling. Oui! Come to me."

I tore at his underpants urgently. His cock swung and bobbed before my eyes as I ripped at his last garment and flung it across the room.

Jacques was like a madman now, grasping my sheer panties and trying to tear them off my body. They fabric resisted and I giggled at his excitement as he yanked back and forth. He had to give up and slip them off my legs. He looked into my eyes and pressed the panty to his lips inhaling my scent from the damp garment.

Jacques knelt between my legs, his hands on my stockinged knees. I held out my arms and he lunged forward. He lay between my legs, his cock lying along the length of my pussy lips. He closed his eyes in pleasure as the heat of his cock bathed in my juices.

Jacques raised himself again and I guided his cock down the wet path to my vagina. I thrust my hips toward him and swallowed his nice warm cock. With a long low moan, he slipped smoothly into me. It pushed its way down the length of my vagina, spreading me, filling me, warming me. Another orgasm, smaller, gentler this time, like a warm firm vibration coursed through my tummy.

I cried out with pleasure.

I watched his eyes as he enjoyed my body. Thrusting in and out as I tilted my hips to grasp him, his dick explored my tunnel. I watched as beads of sweat poured from his forehead, as he forced himself deeper to pleasure both of us.

Suddenly, he tensed and I felt a great gushing warmth spread as he came deep inside me.

"Cum, Jacques. Cum for me." I whispered hoarsely, watching his face contort with pleasure.

As his second spurt came, another orgasm shook my body. I felt my arms thrash against the bed sheet and my toes point high in the air over Jacques body as he collapsed between my legs.

Jacques rolled off me, exhausted. His hand covered my mound as we lay there recovering from our passion.

"You are a wonderful lover, my dear." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Jacques! .. you, too, my dear friend.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12