A Concerned Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Is something going on between his wife and son?
1.5k words
3.66
554.1k
241
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,249 Followers

All day long I couldn't focus on my work. My mind was burning with a question I never thought I would have to ask myself. Are my wife and 18 year old son fucking? Finally, about noon-time I picked up the phone so I could call home to get some indication of what they were doing with their day. It rang and rang and finally, my wife answered.

"H...Hello..." She said. I could tell she was panting, out of breath.

"Hi honey, it's just me." I said.

There was a peculiar repetative sound in the background, like skin slapping against skin.

"Sweetie, I...I can't--" She took a sharp breath. Her voice seemed to quiver. "I can't talk right now, call me back later."

CLICK!!! She hung up on me. My stomach went into my legs as a sick feeling passed through me. I never dreamed my wife would have an affair, especially with our own teenaged son. Could it be so?

I left work early that day. I wanted to do more investigating. I had to be sure. I drove down the street only to see my wife and son pulling out of the driveway in her mini-van. I followed them to the mall on the other side of town. Secretly, I snuck inside the mall entrance behind them. I was shocked to find them hand in hand, like two lovers out shopping. My wifes behavior was like that of a horny teenaged girl. I watched as her and my son pranced in and out of stores together arm in arm like young kids in love. Yet she wasn't young. She was a 38 year old married woman and he was a young 18 year old boy. Even so, my wife was all over him. She had never been this touchy-feely with me, but she couldn't keep her hands off my son. I watched in shock as they sat on a bench together. My wife had her arms around Seth's neck, running her fingers through his hair. She had her mouth up close to his ear whispering things that I could just tell were sexual in nature. I'm no lip reader, but it was pretty obvious that there were a lot of "FUCKS, COCKS AND CUNTS" flowing from her mouth. If that wasn't enough, my wife had removed her foot from its sandal and was running her toes up and down my son's calf. Every once in a while she would lightly kiss and blow on his neck. They left the mall and I expected I would follow them home, but they didn't go home. My wife drove them out of town and into the woods. She turned off on a small dirt road and it suddenly struck me where she was taking him. They were going to a secret spot in the woods, where my wife and I used to go make out when we were dating. Knowing exactly where the spot was, I parked my car and followed them on foot. Fifteen minutes later I had caught up with them and found my wife's van parked under some shrubs. I also discovered that they hadn't wasted any time. The windows were already steamed up and the van was rocking from side to side. I wanted to puke as I listened to thier incestuous hump.

"Oh, yeah...harder, baby, fuck your mother good!" My wife wailed.

"Oh God, fuck it!!! Fuck my pussy, baby!!!! She screamed.

"Oh, stretch my pussy with that big meaty cock...oh yeah!!! She continued.

And as if those words wern't piercing enough.

"Oh, it feels so good to be humped by a real man. That's it, harder...deeper!!! Oh God fuck me harder, I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!

I couldn't take anymore. All I could do was turn and run. I ran as fast as I could back towards my car. I could still hear my wife screaming and wailing, her voice echoing through the woods. I reached my car, my heart pounding like mad, fury flowing through me. I jumped in a drove. All the way home, images of my young son between my wifes long beautiful legs haunted me. What was I to do?

That night my wife and I sat side by side in our marital bed. She was thumbing through a magazine and I pretended to read, yet secretly I was fuming mad. She put her magazine down and looked over at me.

"Sweetie, I have something to tell you." She said.

"What?" I asked, preparing for the worste, yet at this point nothing would have suprised me.

"I'm pregnant." She said with a glowing smile.

Not a single time for years had my cock entered my wife without a condom. She knew it, I knew it and she knew I knew it.

"It's not mine is it?" I asked. Across her lips fell an almost wicked smirk.

"No." She said.

"It belongs to Seth?" I asked.

My wife got a serious look about her.

"Before you go off, let me remind you that my father is a lawyer and if you leave me, you know Seth and I will get it all, everything, and you'll have nothing." She warned.

"How long have you two been at this?" I asked.

"That's not somthing you need to know. What you do need to know is that Seth and I have decided that certain things need to change." She said.

"Like what?" I asked angrily.

"Well, first of all that we're going to have this baby and yes, it is mine and Seth's. Second, that Seth is going to move into this room and share my bed with me, you'll sleep in his bed from now on." She said.

"Like hell I will!" I exclaimed.

"And third, if you refuse, Seth and I will move into an apartment together and sue you for every fucking penny." She said forcefully.

"This is crazy, you're my wife for--"

"Yes, and you're my husband, and will continue to be, but my primary husband and lover now will be Seth. We've decided that your role will be that of the provider. Seth and I will stay home and make babies, we've already decided we want three more children." She said.

"You're telling me I don't even get to sleep with my own wife?" I said in disbelief.

"No, I'm sorry, Seth and I will be sleeping in this bed from now on."

She looked towards the door.

"Seth, love, are you there?" She called.

My son came into the room with a duffle bag full of his belongings. He looked at his mom and me.

"Sorry, dad." He said with a grin.

"Honey, why don't you go in and wash up before you come to bed." She said.

My stomach was sick. My wife looked at me sternly.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone with the father of my child. Get your things and go to your room." She commanded.

"Honey, please...let's talk about this." I pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm sorry dear, but you're no longer head of the house." She said.

"I'll try harder, I swear." I said desperately.

"Sweetie, no! You can try all you want but you'll never be half the man that Seth is in bed. You can't please me, you don't have the stamina or the staying-power. Like it or not, you don't have a tool big enough for the job...and your son does."

It was like a knife to the heart. I rolled out of bed and started collecting my things. Seth came out of the bathroom and took the vaccant spot next to his mother on the bed. She was all over him in an instant, pulling him over against her enormous breasts.

"There's my new hubby. Come here and love on your pregnant wife." She said.

It was all like a bad dream. I looked at the two of them covered in blankets. I could tell my son was taking position between his mother's legs. I could hear them kissing, panting heavily. My wife peeked up from the blankets, looking at me.

"Sweetie, can you turn off the light and close the door on your way out?" She asked.

I could only nod obediently.

That night I lay on my new bed in my new room listening to the screams coming from the room I once shared with my wife. My wife's howls echoed through the house.

"That's it, baby, harder!!! Harder!!!" She wailed.

"Oh, stretch my cunt with that big fucker! Oh God, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh fuck! FUCK....I'M CUMMING!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

On and off all night I listened to their incestuous hump. My wife and son went on to have their baby boy and named him Seth Jr. after his father. Years went by and they had 3 more children, all boys, just as they had planned. By the time the boys were teenagers, Seth Sr. had found a beautiful young woman that his mother had given him permission to marry. Seth moved off leaving the boys with me and his mother. For a few years I was aloud back into my marital bedroom, until one night as we sat in bed as we always do. There was a knock at the door and Seth Jr. now 18, stood at the door with his duffle bag. My wife, now well into her fifties put down her magazine and turned to me with a smile.

"Pack your things, dear." She said.

My wife looked at me sternly.

klrxo
klrxo
9,249 Followers