A Conscientious Caretaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllenDean
EllenDean
13 Followers

"You're a good man, Len, and that's such a gorgeous cock! I love watching you wank it like that! Keep wanking, Len, keep wanking, you dirty fucker, wank that cock for your filthy little slut, oh yes, I love watching you do that!"

I had a feeling that the moment of truth couldn't be far off now, and that, when it finally arrived, it was going to be worth waiting for. To my inexperienced eyes, Len's balls looked enormous, and I was looking forward to seeing him reach orgasm.

I don't know what he thought was going to happen, when that point was reached. I'd unbuttoned my blouse, so that he could come over my breasts, but I'd already made up my mind that I was going to take him in my mouth, and swallow what I could. I'd realised that I'd become seriously addicted to the amazing experience of having a rock-hard cock shoot straight into my mouth, and I loved to gulp the whole load down, if I could manage it.

I'd started to learn how to recognise the exact moment when a man is about to hit the point of release. There's something about the way the body posture suddenly alters, as if a wave of extreme tension floods through it, and when that happens, he's reached the point of no return.

When the moment arrived for Len, the result was dramatic. I pressed my lips against his swollen, bulbous tip, just in time. His first shot filled my mouth, right to the back, and I felt a wave of panic as I started to choke. Len kept pumping furiously, shot after shot, but I had to draw away a little and let him splash his spunk all over my face. I was coughing, spluttering and gasping for breath, my face reddening and my eyes watering. I fought to regain some kind of composure as my naïve bravado drained rapidly away.

I'd been so keen to impress Len with my new-found talent for swallowing, and instead, I'd become a total embarrassment. Once again I dissolved into a confused mess, wantonly relishing the fresh, salty taste of the warm, creamy semen, while blushing furiously as the tears streamed down.

After a few moments, I summoned the effort to open my eyes, and I looked up at Len, smiling faintly through the blushes and the tears. Len, for his part, showed the utmost kindness and understanding. "Thank you so much, Ellen", he said, and that was all.

He touched me lightly on the shoulder, and kept his hand there for a little while. That felt good, as it gave me some time and space to clear my head. Very soon, the tears had stopped, the redness in my cheeks had begun to fade, and I'd just about got my breath back.

There seemed to be semen everywhere. It was all over my face and chin, and in my hair, and it had dribbled down over my neck and onto my breasts, forming a little pool in between them, and trickling on down between my breasts to my tummy. My blouse was splattered all over, and I could feel the thick warm goo sticking the fabric to my skin.

Without thinking, I lifted my arm to wipe my face with the sleeve of my blouse.

"Don't cuff it, love!" said Len, and handed me a large, clean white handkerchief that he'd pulled, as if by some magician's trick, from the pocket of his work-stained overalls.

Slowly but surely, I managed to sort myself out. Len found a box of tissues somewhere, and that was a boon to both of us. By the time Len had finished wiping down the leather sofa, we were both just about ready to leave. I gathered up my pictures and the strips of negatives, and Len followed me out, locking the door behind him.

Not a soul about, thank God. I was still quite a mess, my hair matted in sticky clumps and my blouse liberally plastered with dried semen. We covered the short distance to the senior girls' gym without seeing anyone. Even so, Len was taking an enormous risk by accompanying me at all, and his chivalry was an inspiration. He unlocked the changing room, and let me in, leaving me to let myself out when I'd showered and changed.

This wasn't the first time that I'd had to take off a blouse that had been splattered with cum, and I'd stashed away a small pile of clean ones in my locker, for just this kind of situation. As I stood in the doorway, Len squeezed my hand affectionately, and then he was gone.

Remarkably enough, neither of us said anything about keeping this a total secret. There was no need to. There was a clear mutual understanding between us now, a reciprocal trust which felt enormously reassuring. Whether anything further were to happen between us, or not, that understanding would always be there.

Alone in the shower room, I had an opportunity to reflect on the afternoon's experience. At the time, I simply couldn't get over the awful embarrassment that I'd brought upon myself, through my reckless, impulsive behaviour. I'd been so keen to make a positive impression with my accomplished oral skills, and I'd ended up a tearful, spluttering mess. It hadn't been the erotic tour de force that I'd hoped for, and instead I'd had to rely heavily on Len's help, to gather myself together afterwards.

With the hindsight of a quarter of a century, however, I don't think I've got anything to reproach myself for. Since that day, I've swallowed countless ejaculations, over the years, and I can truthfully say that I've never taken a more generous load than Len's.

I was, after all, an absolute beginner in those days, and I'd never had a male partner older than eighteen. I was in unfamiliar surroundings, and under pressure to work quickly. The consequences of being discovered in that situation, for my partner and for me, would have been too dreadful to think about.

The positive side of the experience was that I had the good fortune to make close personal contact with a truly wonderful man. It was enormously satisfying to see him get so aroused, and after I'd experienced his kindness and courtesy at first hand, I felt drawn to him in a very powerful way indeed.

That was the story of how I discovered the delights of being with an older man, or, I ought to say, with a man who was very much older than me. Once I'd made that discovery, I never looked back.

If you'd told me then, what the future would have in store for me, I wouldn't have believed it possible, but all these years later, I have to say that I'm hornier than ever. If only every man I'd met so far had been as courteous and considerate as Len, my life up to now would have been just about perfect.

As to whether I was able to take things further with that particular partner, I'd rather not say just now. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. If there's more to be said, though, you'll be able to read about it, in due course.

In the meantime, I hope you can now understand why it is that I get so excited, when a man asks me to dress in school uniform for a role-play scenario. Once I've put on that white blouse and pleated skirt, I feel myself being transported back through the years, to that wonderful, carefree time when I was discovering just how exciting life can be!

Submitted August 2012

If you enjoyed this story, kindly take a second to rate it accordingly. Any constructive comments would be greatly appreciated.

EllenDean
EllenDean
13 Followers
12